March 28, 2024, 11:53:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 371282 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #280 on: July 08, 2011, 12:17:03 PM »

I just got this to my letter to the florida bar, does that mean my letter means nothing?

If you would like to discuss an issue concerning a Florida lawyer please call our Attorney Consumer Assistance Program at 866-352-0707.

no, I posted the same thing a while ago..I got it after I got the original reply.....

I didn't get any other reply, just that short one.  Maybe Ill get the bigger one after this one. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: July 08, 2011, 12:17:14 PM »

Professor happy mother acquitted

A Sudbury forensic scientist called by the defence in the Casey Anthony murder trial in Florida has emailed her lead lawyer, Jose Baez, congratulating him for doing what he set out to do.

Dr. Scott Fairgrieve wrote Baez this week to commend him for convincing a jury to acquit the 25-year-old woman of the 2008 murder of her daughter, Caylee, who was almost three years old when she died.

::snipping2::

http://www.thesudburystar.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3205480
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: July 08, 2011, 12:17:35 PM »

If you would like to discuss an issue concerning a Florida lawyer please call our Attorney Consumer Assistance Program at 866-352-0707.

Sunny, I am sorry, but I missed it....what did you complain about?  Baez and Mason's behavior or what exactly?  Thanks

I complained about Mason flipping the bird and referred to the time JB cursed at the cameraman.....I think they are getting overwhelmed....LOL   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: July 08, 2011, 12:17:56 PM »

I wonder if the 17 Soulless Jurors know about April Whalen?

Nope, cause the state never used it.  Guess they couldn't get solid evidence of KC having spoke to her. 

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: July 08, 2011, 12:18:17 PM »

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml?feed_id=0&catid=20077815&videofeed=36

Court seeks to protect Casey Anthony, jurors
July 08, 2011

Concern over the safety of Casey Anthony and the jurors who found her not guilty in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, has the Florida court where the case was heard on alert.

It released a statement Thursday night saying that, for security reasons, "appropriate measures will be taken" when Anthony is released.
She will be let go at a secret location, reports CBS News correspondent Karen Brown.

There's also concern for the 12 jurors who voted to acquit Anthony. Judge Belvin Perry hasn't released the jurors' names, and may decide not to, out of fear for their safety-- a highly unusual step, Brown reported on "The Early Show."
Casey Anthony jurors explain their thinking
Anthony juror wanted to know how Caylee died

I wish they would drop her at the swamp where she left Caylee!! secret location my ass!!  she can't hide for long....the first time she shows her ugly face someone will see her and reporter it!!

Dont forget too Sunny there is a fb page dedicated to following her and reporting sightings of her...

I am part of that too!!

linky plz...seem to have lost it..

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/216775268360387?notif_t=group_activity

took me to mine....

Copy and paste the whole link, then it opens...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: July 08, 2011, 12:18:51 PM »

A Sudbury forensic scientist called by the defence in the Casey Anthony murder trial in Florida has emailed her lead lawyer, Jose Baez, congratulating him for doing what he set out to do.

Dr. Scott Fairgrieve wrote Baez this week to commend him for convincing a jury to acquit the 25-year-old woman of the 2008 murder of her daughter, Caylee, who was almost three years old when she died.

Maybe Bozo will pay him now. 

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #286 on: July 08, 2011, 12:19:46 PM »

I read this and was wondering can this apply to casey and if so wonder if someone did go and file for this on behalf of Caylee or state of FL how long would it take til trial.

Federal Government on Double Jeopordy   http://www.icje.org/id148.htm
The same defendant may be tried, in some cases, by more than one government without violating double jeopardy.  Each state government is considered to be a separate government.  The federal government is a government separate from state governments.  The material in the Lanza case relates to the laws of a state and the federal government concerning prohibition, but it also raises the constitutional issue of double jeopardy.  The material in the Heath case relates to the laws of two different states, Georgia and Alabama, but it too raises the constitutional issue of double jeopardy.  The United States Supreme Court has held that two separate states may convict a person for the same offense without violating double jeopardy.  The United States Supreme Court has held that the federal government and a state government may convict a person for the same offense without violating double jeopardy.
 If one of the smart Monkeys can read it maybe they can explain it to the rest of us that might not understand it that good.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: July 08, 2011, 12:19:52 PM »

took me to mine....

i forgot to do the thingie ....sorry

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #288 on: July 08, 2011, 12:19:55 PM »

Nope, cause the state never used it.  Guess they couldn't get solid evidence of KC having spoke to her. 
Oh, I know that.  I meant, do you think someone in their families have informed them of where the drowning story originated?  Will they ever admit that Bozo fed them a lie and they were lazy to buy into it?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: July 08, 2011, 12:23:05 PM »

Sunny, I am sorry, but I missed it....what did you complain about?  Baez and Mason's behavior or what exactly?  Thanks

I complained about Mason flipping the bird and referred to the time JB cursed at the cameraman.....I think they are getting overwhelmed....LOL   

Thanks Sunny, there is so much in this whole mess to complain about it is hard to keep track of what is what.....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: July 08, 2011, 12:24:26 PM »

Oh, I know that.  I meant, do you think someone in their families have informed them of where the drowning story originated?  Will they ever admit that Bozo fed them a lie and they were lazy to buy into it?

Oh, Who knows.  I wonder what they thought of the suprise surprise thing.  They were clueless.  Even if all the evidence did not prove 1st degree murder to them, it proved something and they had so many choices. 

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: July 08, 2011, 12:24:56 PM »

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Cindy wanted to visit Casey tonight at 7 at the jail but Casey said no!
http://twitter.com/#!/KBelichWFTV

Wow! Some things never change.
I finally got a good night's sleep and just woke up. Read the first page
that Paradigm dropped Bozo. Excellent!

lol  Cindy really thinks that she can smooth things over with KC.  What doesn't she get that she made KC mad enough to cut the very thing out of her life that connected her to Cindy?  Killing Caylee was KC's way of removing all ties/dependence to Cindy.  She's done with her.  Especially since she is now 'free' and potentially wealthy.  Cindy will soon realize that all those lies didn't mean anything to KC.  KC expected her to lie.

I guess she was able to come out of hiding to go to the jail to see her KC looking so beautiful.  I give it a week.  Watch, you will see.  George will either go along with it, or move out.

or she knows it will all be recorded so she will wait till she gets out i am sure bozo will have a cell phone for her
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: July 08, 2011, 12:25:55 PM »

thought it was interesting they said casey still had friends she could stay with?? really who...seems to me they all know she is guilty and want nothing to do with her
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: July 08, 2011, 12:27:38 PM »

Thanks Sunny, there is so much in this whole mess to complain about it is hard to keep track of what is what.....

no problem...I know what you mean!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: July 08, 2011, 12:28:49 PM »

Spitz, Smith comment on Casey Anthony verdict

Spitz emphasized he does not necessarily believe Casey Anthony is innocent. There simply wasn’t enough evidence to prove she is guilty, he said.

“At the end of the day it’s better to let a guilty person out than to commit irreversible harm on someone and convict them,” he said.

http://www.dailytribune.com/articles/2011/07/06/business/doc4e14d0e1987da114943625.txt
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: July 08, 2011, 12:29:37 PM »

Well this is America, everyone has their opinion.

Calyee's Law is so important, as we can all see by this article.

673,000 and counting...

http://www.change.org/petitions/create-caylees-law?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=own_wall

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: July 08, 2011, 12:30:06 PM »

I am getting very angry again, so gonna go watch some reality TV, some shows I missed and try to forget all about this entire case for a little while.  I hope we find out she did get out today so I don't have to stew over it for teh next week.

I feel so helpless, like there is nothing I can do for Caylee.  All these emails and petitions and what not are great, but they do not solve the immediate problem.  There has to be something the State of FL or the FBI (who was involved in this case) can do here.  Maybe they just don't care.  I am so frustrated.  Even if it does not work, do something to annoy her, keep her tied up in court forever.  Something.  I would even say make something up, LOL.  Maybe a exfriend who hates her could make something up and buy some time.  There has to be some way to keep her butt behind bars. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: July 08, 2011, 12:30:20 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/216775268360387?id=218039241567323&notif_t=group_activity

Radar and Star magazine reporting (writing now to get confirmation and express outrage, that Jerry Springer shopping egg donor and her entire family for $1million. Offer made to Bobo this morning. There is a "contact us" at the bottom of the Jerry Springer website, doesn't seem to work for me at the moment. However, Jerry Springer is a "division of NBC Universal" and this is the contact listed for them. Kathy.Kelly-Brown@nbcuni.com I say we all try and get confirmation and let them taste our wrath!

Rest in Peace Caylee

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #298 on: July 08, 2011, 12:30:52 PM »

Morning monkey friends.
Bringing this to you because it is just too lovely not to listen to today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsMwZ2Ta7xs
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #299 on: July 08, 2011, 12:31:27 PM »

I called and they are mailing me a form as my printer does not work.  She gave me the website:
http://www.floridabar.org/tfb/TFBConsum.nsf/0A92A6DC28E76AE58525700A005D0D53/37E34BBB81F1EE4E85256C0D00703FF4

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.