March 28, 2024, 05:30:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 371266 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: July 08, 2011, 12:31:53 PM »

I bet this October we will see a Casey Anthony mask in the scary section at Party City. I hope it has duct tape across the mouth and nose 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: July 08, 2011, 12:32:52 PM »

Local expert who testified during the trial reacts to Casey Anthony verdict

::snipping2::

He denies that he helped Casey Anthony get away with murder.

"I didn't help her get away with murder," he says. "I pointed out the science as far as the quality of the autopsy is concerned; as far as what the autopsy could and could not have produced. I did not contribute to a guilty person getting off, no I did not."

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/oakland_county/local-expert-who-testified-during-the-trial-reacts-to-casey-anthony-verdict
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #302 on: July 08, 2011, 12:35:21 PM »

Local expert who testified during the trial reacts to Casey Anthony verdict

He denies that he helped Casey Anthony get away with murder.

"I didn't help her get away with murder," he says. "I pointed out the science as far as the quality of the autopsy is concerned; as far as what the autopsy could and could not have produced. I did not contribute to a guilty person getting off, no I did not."

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/oakland_county/local-expert-who-testified-during-the-trial-reacts-to-casey-anthony-verdict

keep saying that dude, probably helps him sleep at night. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: July 08, 2011, 12:37:00 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/216775268360387?id=218039241567323&notif_t=group_activity

Radar and Star magazine reporting (writing now to get confirmation and express outrage, that Jerry Springer shopping egg donor and her entire family for $1million. Offer made to Bobo this morning. There is a "contact us" at the bottom of the Jerry Springer website, doesn't seem to work for me at the moment. However, Jerry Springer is a "division of NBC Universal" and this is the contact listed for them. Kathy.Kelly-Brown@nbcuni.com I say we all try and get confirmation and let them taste our wrath!

How disgusting, to trash Caylee by going on the Jerry Springer show.  How low can one go?  If this family agrees to do this show, I hope the entire family is blown up. 

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #304 on: July 08, 2011, 12:40:03 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/

by Radar Staff

Casey Anthony has been offered $1 million to appear on The Jerry Springer Show, Star magazine is reporting exclusively via RadarOnline.com. And yes, there is a hitch: her parents, Cindy and George, plus her brother Lee must appear with her.

It’s the first genuine mega offer to be made to Casey, who was found not guilty of murdering her daughter Caylee, sparking a backlash that gripped the country. It’s so intense that some people have labeled her the Most Hated Woman in America.

The offer was made to Casey’s legal team on Friday morning, Star learned exclusively and it will be passed on to Casey and her family for  ::snipping2::

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #305 on: July 08, 2011, 12:40:49 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/216775268360387?id=218039241567323&notif_t=group_activity

Radar and Star magazine reporting (writing now to get confirmation and express outrage, that Jerry Springer shopping egg donor and her entire family for $1million. Offer made to Bobo this morning. There is a "contact us" at the bottom of the Jerry Springer website, doesn't seem to work for me at the moment. However, Jerry Springer is a "division of NBC Universal" and this is the contact listed for them. Kathy.Kelly-Brown@nbcuni.com I say we all try and get confirmation and let them taste our wrath!

How disgusting, to trash Caylee by going on the Jerry Springer show.  How low can one go?  If this family agrees to do this show, I hope the entire family is blown up. 
I'm writing them but I really think they are too good to go on this show.  It's all a bunch of trash so they would fit right on in.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: July 08, 2011, 12:42:06 PM »

Sent an email. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: July 08, 2011, 12:43:04 PM »

I'm writing them but I really think they are too good to go on this show.  It's all a bunch of trash so they would fit right on in.

Your right, but the million bux is what bothers me.  The A's should have to pay them a million bux to come on the show. 

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #308 on: July 08, 2011, 12:43:56 PM »

Sent an email. 
here to
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: July 08, 2011, 12:44:43 PM »

JVM just briefly spoke to a released prisoner who said he thought casey had already been released!!??? could be wrong but what if......... Crap!!!!!

i bet they did let her out
I bet she got out also.  I saw the black truck there yesterday.  I saw her leave in a black truck when she was release the last time and someone also said that Mason had a black truck.  I think them saying she will be released on the 17th is smoke and mirrors.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: July 08, 2011, 12:47:38 PM »

Has anyone seen this article stating that Andrea Lyons said she was physically assaulted twice because of this case yet wouldn't elaborate?  CRAP

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/former_casey_anthony_lawyer_says_she_was_attacked_twice_during_case/?utm_source=maestro&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=weekly_email

I'm catching up for the day and I think Andrea Lyons is full of crap!!! 

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: July 08, 2011, 12:49:28 PM »

Let's get the voting going on this if it hasn't been put on here yet. Be the 13th juror

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/03/casey-anthony-trial-verdict-poll_n_889038.html
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: July 08, 2011, 12:50:31 PM »

http://www.prnewschannel.com/2011/07/08/tampa-crisis-management-pr-firm-offers-to-assist-casey-anthony-jurors-who-dont-want-to-be-paid/
Tampa crisis management PR firm offers to assist Casey Anthony jurors who don’t want to be paid
The Publicity Agency offers representation pro bono as a public service.

A Tampa-based crisis management public relations firm that regularly handles high profile cases is offering to represent Casey Anthony jurors who don’t want to be paid for interviews but who want to speak to the media.

“Given the public backlash, members of the jury must be scared or worried about speaking,” says Glenn Selig, founder of The Publicity Agency. “They may want to speak out but likely feel overwhelmed given the level of media attention.

“We don’t want to profit from this.  We want to offer to help those jurors who want to tell their stories.  And we can help make that happen.”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: July 08, 2011, 12:51:06 PM »

http://powerwall.msnbc.msn.com/politics/casey-jury-brainwash-1694371.story
Casey Jury Brainwash
The Daily Beast, Friday, July 8, 2011, 5:33am (PDT)

The inevitable juror cameos have begun. Juror Number Three, now known as Jennifer Ford, spoke to Nightline. She came forward to give her explanation for the shocking acquittal that freed Casey Anthony of any criminal liability for the killing of her baby, Caylee Anthony.

No doubt she meant to justify the verdict. On that score, she failed. But she succeeded in showing us a great deal about the dynamics and thinking of this jury—significantly, this sequestered jury.

Thanks trimmonthelake

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: July 08, 2011, 12:52:23 PM »

Your right, but the million bux is what bothers me.  The A's should have to pay them a million bux to come on the show. 
Boy I messed up what I wrote.  I meant to say I think they will think they are too good to go on this show even though their kind is what the show is about.

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #315 on: July 08, 2011, 12:52:52 PM »

Let's get the voting going on this if it hasn't been put on here yet. Be the 13th juror

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/03/casey-anthony-trial-verdict-poll_n_889038.html
Voted and put on facebook
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #316 on: July 08, 2011, 12:53:13 PM »

I brought this over from the Natalee Holloway thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9791.msg1440968#msg1440968

Thanks to a friend for sending me this   

...a couple of the Van der Sloot "tools" made some comments about the Casey Anthony trial result...

www.facebook.com

Melody Granadillo  Boycott Florida!! ...... No??
Tuesday at 1:44pm via Mobile Web

Daniela Romero Rivera huh?
Tuesday at 1:52pm

Julia Renfro Damn Dutch!
Tuesday at 1:53pm

Melody Granadillo E high profile case di Florida (Casey Anthony) a sali Not Guilty. That's the justice system for yah..
Tuesday at 1:55pm

Daniela Romero Rivera si net ma drenta den CNN pa wak what was up; read the whole thing... horibel!
Tuesday at 2:53pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least the State of Florida never even suggested that little Caylee Marie Anthony ran away from home...or committed suicide.

Although the result of the trial was definitely an injustice...no one would have ever even been charged in Aruba! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #317 on: July 08, 2011, 12:53:29 PM »

Morning Monkeys, getting a late start today.  Praying that by some miracle Casey wont be set free. LOL

Cubbeegirl, thank you for that link.  I had not heard that song it and it is so beautiful, of course  I cant stop crying now.  an angelic monkey

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: July 08, 2011, 12:53:52 PM »

Has anyone seen this article stating that Andrea Lyons said she was physically assaulted twice because of this case yet wouldn't elaborate?  CRAP

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/former_casey_anthony_lawyer_says_she_was_attacked_twice_during_case/?utm_source=maestro&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=weekly_email

I call BS.
She would have run screaming to the authorities.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: July 08, 2011, 12:54:24 PM »

Has anyone here sign up for this? KEEPING TRACK OF CASEY ANTHONY

On facebook....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.