March 29, 2024, 01:50:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 371285 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: July 08, 2011, 12:55:41 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/216775268360387?id=218039241567323&notif_t=group_activity

Radar and Star magazine reporting (writing now to get confirmation and express outrage, that Jerry Springer shopping egg donor and her entire family for $1million. Offer made to Bobo this morning. There is a "contact us" at the bottom of the Jerry Springer website, doesn't seem to work for me at the moment. However, Jerry Springer is a "division of NBC Universal" and this is the contact listed for them. Kathy.Kelly-Brown@nbcuni.com I say we all try and get confirmation and let them taste our wrath!

Sent an email. 
here to

done..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #321 on: July 08, 2011, 12:56:46 PM »

Here is the copy of my e-mail

Good afternoon,

There is information on the internet alleging your network has offered Casey Anthony and her family the opportunity to appear on the Jerry Springer Show.

I do not know if this is fact or rumor, but I would like you to know, that I am committed to boycotting not only any show giving any time, attention, or money, to this family, but to any and all sponsors of the program.  If there is any consideration of furthering what I percieve to be a travesty of justice, please reconsider.  This is about more than drama and money,  this is about the explotation of a murdered child, while allowing those responsible for her death and the lack of evidence for prosecution,  to profit financially.

Thank you for your time,

xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx, Ohio
Edit-remove personal information MB

« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 01:09:39 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #322 on: July 08, 2011, 12:57:33 PM »

I think we should do like Italy.. instead of jurors we use a panel of judges to determine guilt or innocent, I think Italy has it right on that part

Sorry, but after following the Amanda Knox trial / appeal and the absolute mess that has become - the Italian system is the absolute last thing I'd want our own justice system modeled after.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #323 on: July 08, 2011, 12:57:48 PM »

Let's get the voting going on this if it hasn't been put on here yet. Be the 13th juror

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/03/casey-anthony-trial-verdict-poll_n_889038.html
Voted and put on facebook

I went back and read better on the date its dated 7/3/2011 so dont really think it is being watched now that good
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: July 08, 2011, 12:57:54 PM »

Good afternoon,

There is information on the internet alleging your network has offered Casey Anthony and her family the opportunity to appear on the Jerry Springer Show.

I do not know if this is fact or rumor, but I would like you to know, that I am committed to boycotting not only any show giving any time, attention, or money, to this family, but to any and all sponsors of the program.  If there is any consideration of furthering what I percieve to be a travesty of justice, please reconsider.  This is about more than drama and money,  this is about the explotation of a murdered child, while allowing those responsible for her death and the lack of evidence for prosecution,  to profit financially.

Thank you for your time,

xxxxxxxx

xxxxxx, Ohio

Edit-remove personal information MB

Do you really want your full name and city/state posted here?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 01:08:20 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: July 08, 2011, 12:59:21 PM »

I think we should do like Italy.. instead of jurors we use a panel of judges to determine guilt or innocent, I think Italy has it right on that part

Sorry, but after following the Amanda Knox trial / appeal and the absolute mess that has become - the Italian system is the absolute last thing I'd want our own justice system modeled after.

Yeah well...the whole panel of judges thing didnt work so well in Aruba either...just saying...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: July 08, 2011, 01:01:53 PM »

Good thing American soldiers killed Osama Bin Laden, cuz if he would have stood trial, a jury would have let him go free and the jury would have run into hiding

Edit-fix typo MB

« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 01:05:01 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: July 08, 2011, 01:02:11 PM »

http://www.tampabay.com/news/humaninterest/among-the-mysteries-surrounding-casey-anthony-who-was-caylees-daddy/1179293

Among the mysteries surrounding Casey Anthony: Who was Caylee's daddy?

::snipping2::
Is he alive? Is he dead? Does she even know who he is?

The possibilities include four men who died in car wrecks.

Jesse Grund thought he was the father during most of Anthony's pregnancy and much of Caylee's short life, according to news reports. A DNA test ruled him out.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: July 08, 2011, 01:02:32 PM »

Good thing American soldiers killed Osama Bin Laden, cuz if he would have stood trial, a jury would have let him go free and the jury would have run into hiding
Edit fix typo MB

Osama Bin Laden LOL - Freudian Monkey Devil! slip I guess.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 01:05:48 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: July 08, 2011, 01:02:44 PM »

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml?feed_id=0&catid=20077815&videofeed=36

Court seeks to protect Casey Anthony, jurors
July 08, 2011

Concern over the safety of Casey Anthony and the jurors who found her not guilty in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, has the Florida court where the case was heard on alert.

It released a statement Thursday night saying that, for security reasons, "appropriate measures will be taken" when Anthony is released.
She will be let go at a secret location, reports CBS News correspondent Karen Brown.

There's also concern for the 12 jurors who voted to acquit Anthony. Judge Belvin Perry hasn't released the jurors' names, and may decide not to, out of fear for their safety-- a highly unusual step, Brown reported on "The Early Show."
Casey Anthony jurors explain their thinking
Anthony juror wanted to know how Caylee died

I wish they would drop her at the swamp where she left Caylee!! secret location my ass!!  she can't hide for long....the first time she shows her ugly face someone will see her and reporter it!!

I have a few secret locations in mind: The Everglades, SeaWorld (with the killer whales), and my all time favorite...The Bronx Zoo (hungry lion cage).

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #330 on: July 08, 2011, 01:03:15 PM »

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your time,

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx, Ohio

Edit to remove personal information MB

Do you really want your full name and city/state posted here?

I hadn't thought of that...would you please remove that?  In my e-mail I just wanted them to realize I am not anonymous.  I'm sorry for putting it on here.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 01:06:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: July 08, 2011, 01:03:59 PM »

http://www.tampabay.com/news/humaninterest/among-the-mysteries-surrounding-casey-anthony-who-was-caylees-daddy/1179293

Among the mysteries surrounding Casey Anthony: Who was Caylee's daddy?

Is he alive? Is he dead? Does she even know who he is?

The possibilities include four men who died in car wrecks.

Jesse Grund thought he was the father during most of Anthony's pregnancy and much of Caylee's short life, according to news reports. A DNA test ruled him out.

I, personally, think the father was a trick she did for money and that is why she has no idea who the real daddy is.
I do not believe any of that stuff about the father dying in an accident. She is exactly like Joran van der Sloot who lied
and lied again to get attention.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: July 08, 2011, 01:05:44 PM »

Tonight on @cfnews13 I'll tell you about something personal Judge Perry loaned all the jurors in the #CaseyAnthony trial. -jfell
46 minutes ago
Needs link

Loaned them what? And wouldnt that be tampering?

He loaned them his dotometer to connect the dots, but I think it's broken.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #333 on: July 08, 2011, 01:05:47 PM »

http://www.prnewschannel.com/2011/07/08/tampa-crisis-management-pr-firm-offers-to-assist-casey-anthony-jurors-who-dont-want-to-be-paid/
Tampa crisis management PR firm offers to assist Casey Anthony jurors who don’t want to be paid
The Publicity Agency offers representation pro bono as a public service.

A Tampa-based crisis management public relations firm that regularly handles high profile cases is offering to represent Casey Anthony jurors who don’t want to be paid for interviews but who want to speak to the media.

“Given the public backlash, members of the jury must be scared or worried about speaking,” says Glenn Selig, founder of The Publicity Agency. “They may want to speak out but likely feel overwhelmed given the level of media attention.

“We don’t want to profit from this.  We want to offer to help those jurors who want to tell their stories.  And we can help make that happen.”

Where do all these azz hats come from.  I know they are doing this for no money and don't expect pay, but I am tired of sending emails to all these idiots that are coming out of the woodword for KC, her laywers, her family, her jurors,etc.  This makes me crazy.  Maybe the internet is not such a good thing.  I do not remember any of this when OJ was acquitted.  In fact, I remember watching the trial and having to actually watch commercials when the news people would have to go break.  when did the internet become big and so instantaneous like this?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: July 08, 2011, 01:06:03 PM »

Yeah well...the whole panel of judges thing didnt work so well in Aruba either...just saying...

AMEN SISTAH!!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #335 on: July 08, 2011, 01:07:04 PM »

MOO  If the father had been killed in an accident, KC (and Cindy) would have insisted she get the SS money.   IF WHAT WE HEAR IS TRUE about no one really pressing the issue, I think Cindy suspected it was Lee ( or George ) and thought they had better leave well enough alone.  I am not saying it was one of them, just that the doubt might have been in Cindy's mind.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: July 08, 2011, 01:07:36 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/216775268360387?id=218039241567323&notif_t=group_activity

Radar and Star magazine reporting (writing now to get confirmation and express outrage, that Jerry Springer shopping egg donor and her entire family for $1million. Offer made to Bobo this morning. There is a "contact us" at the bottom of the Jerry Springer website, doesn't seem to work for me at the moment. However, Jerry Springer is a "division of NBC Universal" and this is the contact listed for them. Kathy.Kelly-Brown@nbcuni.com I say we all try and get confirmation and let them taste our wrath!

Sent an email. 
here to

done..
Done, just fired off one.....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: July 08, 2011, 01:08:38 PM »

Local expert who testified during the trial reacts to Casey Anthony verdict

He denies that he helped Casey Anthony get away with murder.

"I didn't help her get away with murder," he says. "I pointed out the science as far as the quality of the autopsy is concerned; as far as what the autopsy could and could not have produced. I did not contribute to a guilty person getting off, no I did not."

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/oakland_county/local-expert-who-testified-during-the-trial-reacts-to-casey-anthony-verdict

Dr. Werner Spitz  broke Caylee's skull & called Dr. G's autopsy sloppy.

SHUN HIM TOO!

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #338 on: July 08, 2011, 01:09:39 PM »

Did anyone see Dr Bethany Marshall on Nancy Grace last night? She was fired up.
NG had two of Tony L's friends on there to talk about the night Casey was found by Cindy.  We already knew that she told them all "You  better be rich because she will take you for every penny you have'  but I didn't realize that when Lee came over later for her things, he told them "Listen, my sister is a con artist, she is an expert liar, she steals from everyone around her,forges checks and if she hasn't done it to you then you are lucky".
Bethany Marshall chimed in about the 'family dysfunction' people keep talking about. She said the rest of the family would have been as 'normal' as the rest of us without Casey, then said CA/GA knew that she was a PARASITE and had a criminal mind, a criminal brain, and did nothing.   They are just as responsible for leaving Caylee with her.     

Absolutely! George in his suicide note said he knew for years, tried to do something but was shut down by Cindy! Cindy is just as guilty as Casey, she aided & abetted her lied for her, covered for her , for years! They all knew she was a psycho, but they chose to ignore it! Caylee's death is the price they paid; who's next?

And then has the audacity to say in court today to George how butiful she looks, OMFG, really?  Disgusting.  What a fruit loop.

The two women that sat in front of G and C at sentencing said on one of the news shows that they heard them talking about how good she looked and how pretty and long her hair is now.  Gag me.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #339 on: July 08, 2011, 01:09:50 PM »

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml?feed_id=0&catid=20077815&videofeed=36

Court seeks to protect Casey Anthony, jurors
July 08, 2011

Concern over the safety of Casey Anthony and the jurors who found her not guilty in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, has the Florida court where the case was heard on alert.

It released a statement Thursday night saying that, for security reasons, "appropriate measures will be taken" when Anthony is released.
She will be let go at a secret location, reports CBS News correspondent Karen Brown.

There's also concern for the 12 jurors who voted to acquit Anthony. Judge Belvin Perry hasn't released the jurors' names, and may decide not to, out of fear for their safety-- a highly unusual step, Brown reported on "The Early Show."
Casey Anthony jurors explain their thinking
Anthony juror wanted to know how Caylee died

I wish they would drop her at the swamp where she left Caylee!! secret location my ass!!  she can't hide for long....the first time she shows her ugly face someone will see her and reporter it!!

I have a few secret locations in mind: The Everglades, SeaWorld (with the killer whales), and my all time favorite...The Bronx Zoo (hungry lion cage).

The Bronx zoo does sound nice, but I bet Harlem and her skinny little hiney, she'd have some problems, whatcha think?  I know Harlem is a rough place, I have been there, many many times, and it is a scary place.  I'd also bet there are some not so nice places in OhrLando that they could dump her in. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.