April 27, 2024, 03:42:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373801 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: July 08, 2011, 01:09:58 PM »

I just got this to my letter to the florida bar, does that mean my letter means nothing?

If you would like to discuss an issue concerning a Florida lawyer please call our Attorney Consumer Assistance Program at 866-352-0707.

That's all it said, Zoo?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: July 08, 2011, 01:10:10 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/216775268360387?id=218039241567323&notif_t=group_activity

Radar and Star magazine reporting (writing now to get confirmation and express outrage, that Jerry Springer shopping egg donor and her entire family for $1million. Offer made to Bobo this morning. There is a "contact us" at the bottom of the Jerry Springer website, doesn't seem to work for me at the moment. However, Jerry Springer is a "division of NBC Universal" and this is the contact listed for them. Kathy.Kelly-Brown@nbcuni.com I say we all try and get confirmation and let them taste our wrath!

Sent an email. 
here to

done..
Done, just fired off one.....

GREAT IDEA
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: July 08, 2011, 01:13:11 PM »

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Cindy wanted to visit Casey tonight at 7 at the jail but Casey said no!
http://twitter.com/#!/KBelichWFTV

Wow! Some things never change.
I finally got a good night's sleep and just woke up. Read the first page
that Paradigm dropped Bozo. Excellent!

lol  Cindy really thinks that she can smooth things over with KC.  What doesn't she get that she made KC mad enough to cut the very thing out of her life that connected her to Cindy?  Killing Caylee was KC's way of removing all ties/dependence to Cindy.  She's done with her.  Especially since she is now 'free' and potentially wealthy.  Cindy will soon realize that all those lies didn't mean anything to KC.  KC expected her to lie.

I guess she was able to come out of hiding to go to the jail to see her KC looking so beautiful.  I give it a week.  Watch, you will see.  George will either go along with it, or move out.

I don't believe they're in hiding.
Lippman  said that they went home after the so-called threats, because it's their right to be in their home.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #343 on: July 08, 2011, 01:13:46 PM »

I just got this to my letter to the florida bar, does that mean my letter means nothing?

If you would like to discuss an issue concerning a Florida lawyer please call our Attorney Consumer Assistance Program at 866-352-0707.

That's all it said, Zoo?

yeah, sucks. seems I have to call and I don't speak so well.  I get angry on phones. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #344 on: July 08, 2011, 01:13:49 PM »

Did anyone see Dr Bethany Marshall on Nancy Grace last night? She was fired up.
NG had two of Tony L's friends on there to talk about the night Casey was found by Cindy.  We already knew that she told them all "You  better be rich because she will take you for every penny you have'  but I didn't realize that when Lee came over later for her things, he told them "Listen, my sister is a con artist, she is an expert liar, she steals from everyone around her,forges checks and if she hasn't done it to you then you are lucky".
Bethany Marshall chimed in about the 'family dysfunction' people keep talking about. She said the rest of the family would have been as 'normal' as the rest of us without Casey, then said CA/GA knew that she was a PARASITE and had a criminal mind, a criminal brain, and did nothing.   They are just as responsible for leaving Caylee with her.     

Absolutely! George in his suicide note said he knew for years, tried to do something but was shut down by Cindy! Cindy is just as guilty as Casey, she aided & abetted her lied for her, covered for her , for years! They all knew she was a psycho, but they chose to ignore it! Caylee's death is the price they paid; who's next?

And then has the audacity to say in court today to George how butiful she looks, OMFG, really?  Disgusting.  What a fruit loop.

The two women that sat in front of G and C at sentencing said on one of the news shows that they heard them talking about how good she looked and how pretty and long her hair is now.  Gag me.

You do not sit next to the man who '"molested your daughter and hid Caylee's body" and discuss how pretty her hair is.   (Going back to the cousin's interview about the family writing a book ).   You slap the chit out of the creep for noticing ANYTHING about her.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #345 on: July 08, 2011, 01:14:13 PM »

UPDATE: Paradigm Signs And Then Unsigns Casey Anthony's Defense Attorney As Client

By NIKKI FINKE | Thursday July 7, 2011

http://www.deadline.com/2011/07/paradigm-signs-casey-anthonys-attorney/

EXCLUSIVE ... 9:45 PM UPDATE: Paradigm has just done an about-face. A new internal memo was sent by the Hollywood agency to all Paradigm employees with the subject heading: "Important Paradigm Update - We have informed Jose Baez tonight that we will not be representing him." Asked for comment, a Paradigm insider tells me, “In the end it’s just not who we are.” I can only imagine what the blowback must have been like.

Earlier in the day, around 4 PM, Paradigm sent out an internal memo to its employees proudly announcing the Baez signing. But Paradigm also maintained, "We have not and have NO INTENTION of signing Casey Anthony." But the agency signed her defense attorney in all areas including broadcasting, books, TV and motion picture rights. No matter what you think of the jury verdict, Baez is hot and in demand by the media because he's controversial, so the Hollywood agents came calling. Jim Griffin was the signing agent. For 5 1/2 hours.

LMAO!
I predict that baez will only have real quick short bursts of 15 min. fame lol

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: July 08, 2011, 01:14:20 PM »

http://www.prnewschannel.com/2011/07/08/tampa-crisis-management-pr-firm-offers-to-assist-casey-anthony-jurors-who-dont-want-to-be-paid/
Tampa crisis management PR firm offers to assist Casey Anthony jurors who don’t want to be paid
The Publicity Agency offers representation pro bono as a public service.

A Tampa-based crisis management public relations firm that regularly handles high profile cases is offering to represent Casey Anthony jurors who don’t want to be paid for interviews but who want to speak to the media.

“Given the public backlash, members of the jury must be scared or worried about speaking,” says Glenn Selig, founder of The Publicity Agency. “They may want to speak out but likely feel overwhelmed given the level of media attention.

“We don’t want to profit from this.  We want to offer to help those jurors who want to tell their stories.  And we can help make that happen.”
 ::snipping2::

Where do all these azz hats come from.  I know they are doing this for no money and don't expect pay, but I am tired of sending emails to all these idiots that are coming out of the woodword for KC, her laywers, her family, her jurors,etc.  This makes me crazy.  Maybe the internet is not such a good thing.  I do not remember any of this when OJ was acquitted.  In fact, I remember watching the trial and having to actually watch commercials when the news people would have to go break.  when did the internet become big and so instantaneous like this?

told ya I had a feeling this was all going to boomarang and it has. YIPPIE.

If one makes a decision, one needs to have a conviction and come forward and tell the truth, otherwise one is perceived to be a big fat liar, cheater etc.

on the other hand, the more that one juror talks, the more we can see that this jury had made their minds up and did not deliberate, didn't take notes and ran off.

something is fishy

I hope it gets exposed soon.............

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: July 08, 2011, 01:15:12 PM »

thank you Miss MuffyBee for the edit of my post. Sorry to make more work for you and thank you for your constant presence in the cage and wonderful work you do here.

You are most appreciated.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: July 08, 2011, 01:15:15 PM »

lol  Cindy really thinks that she can smooth things over with KC.  What doesn't she get that she made KC mad enough to cut the very thing out of her life that connected her to Cindy?  Killing Caylee was KC's way of removing all ties/dependence to Cindy.  She's done with her.  Especially since she is now 'free' and potentially wealthy.  Cindy will soon realize that all those lies didn't mean anything to KC.  KC expected her to lie.

I guess she was able to come out of hiding to go to the jail to see her KC looking so beautiful.  I give it a week.  Watch, you will see.  George will either go along with it, or move out.

I don't believe they're in hiding.
Lippman  said that they went home after the so-called threats, because it's their right to be in their home.

Yup, it is their right to be in their home, but I would be a bit cautious if I were them in their home they have the right to be in.  Lots of pissed off people right now.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: July 08, 2011, 01:15:15 PM »

Hi Curly!!  WOW if this is true...

I think it's true.
Casey is done with them.
Wonder who she's sending to pick up her clothes?

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #350 on: July 08, 2011, 01:15:18 PM »

Thank you to the monkey that posted this. 

She’s Going Places
http://wqyk.radio.com/2011/07/08/a-tribute-song-for-caylee-anthony-called-shes-going-places-written-by-gary-levox-of-rascal-flatts-cledus-t-judd-jimmy-yeary/

I can only imagine how po'd Cindy and KC will be.  This song will make millions and I hope and pray they can't touch one penny.  It would be nice if the proceeds could be used in a positive way to help the missing and murdered.  A national dna database would be great.  Or a fund to help pay for dna testing of remains in states where there is such a budget crunch that testing gets low priority.

It is beautiful isn't it... I knew y'all would like it!
Beautiful!
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #351 on: July 08, 2011, 01:15:47 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/216775268360387?id=218039241567323&notif_t=group_activity

Radar and Star magazine reporting (writing now to get confirmation and express outrage, that Jerry Springer shopping egg donor and her entire family for $1million. Offer made to Bobo this morning. There is a "contact us" at the bottom of the Jerry Springer website, doesn't seem to work for me at the moment. However, Jerry Springer is a "division of NBC Universal" and this is the contact listed for them. Kathy.Kelly-Brown@nbcuni.com I say we all try and get confirmation and let them taste our wrath!
I will send an email.  I wonder how much a full page ad is in the Orlando Sentinel?  Hmmm I would so love to take one out the day Slore leaves jail with a picture of her that headlines.  A Murderer is Free..........Lock up your kids and your husbands!  I am so so serious, if it were a reasonable amount of money I would do it in a heart beat.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #352 on: July 08, 2011, 01:16:41 PM »

thank you Miss MuffyBee for the edit of my post. Sorry to make more work for you and thank you for your constant presence in the cage and wonderful work you do here.

I second that.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: July 08, 2011, 01:16:45 PM »

NG had two of Tony L's friends on there to talk about the night Casey was found by Cindy.  We already knew that she told them all "You  better be rich because she will take you for every penny you have'  but I didn't realize that when Lee came over later for her things, he told them "Listen, my sister is a con artist, she is an expert liar, she steals from everyone around her,forges checks and if she hasn't done it to you then you are lucky".
Bethany Marshall chimed in about the 'family dysfunction' people keep talking about. She said the rest of the family would have been as 'normal' as the rest of us without Casey, then said CA/GA knew that she was a PARASITE and had a criminal mind, a criminal brain, and did nothing.   They are just as responsible for leaving Caylee with her.     

Absolutely! George in his suicide note said he knew for years, tried to do something but was shut down by Cindy! Cindy is just as guilty as Casey, she aided & abetted her lied for her, covered for her , for years! They all knew she was a psycho, but they chose to ignore it! Caylee's death is the price they paid; who's next?

And then has the audacity to say in court today to George how butiful she looks, OMFG, really?  Disgusting.  What a fruit loop.

The two women that sat in front of G and C at sentencing said on one of the news shows that they heard them talking about how good she looked and how pretty and long her hair is now.  Gag me.

You do not sit next to the man who '"molested your daughter and hid Caylee's body" and discuss how pretty her hair is.   (Going back to the cousin's interview about the family writing a book ).   You slap the chit out of the creep for noticing ANYTHING about her.

I cannot even fathom why they would even want to be there after what she said about them.  Boggles my mind. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: July 08, 2011, 01:17:12 PM »

I cannot even fathom why they would even want to be there after what she said about them.  Boggles my mind. 

Oh yeah, and killing their granddaughter. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: July 08, 2011, 01:17:56 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28486882/detail.html
Casey Anthony Turns Down Jail Visit From Mom
Unclear Where Anthony Will Go When Released From Jail
POSTED: Friday, July 8, 2011
UPDATED: 12:27 pm EDT July 8, 2011

Casey Anthony has turned down a jail visit from her mother, Cindy Anthony.
The jail video visitation log indicates that Cindy Anthony wanted to see her daughter Friday at 7 p.m., but Casey Anthony denied the request.

It remains unclear where Casey Anthony will go when she is released from jail.

Radaronline.com is reporting that Jerry Springer has offered Casey Anthony $1 million to appear on his show, on the condition that her parents, Cindy and George Anthony, and her brother, Lee Anthony, come on the show with her.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: July 08, 2011, 01:18:05 PM »

I will send an email.  I wonder how much a full page ad is in the Orlando Sentinel?  Hmmm I would so love to take one out the day Slore leaves jail with a picture of her that headlines.  A Murderer is Free..........Lock up your kids and your husbands!  I am so so serious, if it were a reasonable amount of money I would do it in a heart beat.

I would chip in and we would need to put it in the Pinellas county papers to so that we can show the jurors there what they set free.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: July 08, 2011, 01:19:17 PM »

Yes she is.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: July 08, 2011, 01:22:08 PM »

Re: Mumbles and conduct becoming a lawyer as he represents an officer of the court quick reminder of this stellar moment

http://www.wftv.com/video/28018147/index.html   @ 1:25

Mumbles "I am going to tell you,  you need to move back or we are getting an injunction.  Move back out of the way"

Reporter "These are public streets.  We are walking at a regular clip"

Mumbles " You are committing an assualt and I am a SENIOR CITIZEN and that makes it a felony get the He77 out of my way.  You think I'm funny about it?  You'll find out how funny I am"

Reporter "It's kinda ammusing, a little bit"

and this....

http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/hurricane_center/casey-outside-0625.flv&vtitle=Lawyers%20leave%20the%20courthouse

So someone stepped on Pugly's foot, he starts swearing at them, the lady says "it was an accident" then you can hear Mumbles shouting at the woman BE QUIET, HEY CHILL OUT, at which point a very elderly lady looks like a deer in the headlight and you can hear her yelling back I'm Sorry.  Wonder if that was senior abuse?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: July 08, 2011, 01:22:10 PM »

You are all very welcome.  It's because like you guys, I care about the missing and exploited.  That said, let's get back on topic before I have to move your posts and mine into the Break Room for OT.      

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.