April 27, 2024, 02:20:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373787 times)
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: July 08, 2011, 01:37:07 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/216775268360387?id=218039241567323&notif_t=group_activity

Radar and Star magazine reporting (writing now to get confirmation and express outrage, that Jerry Springer shopping egg donor and her entire family for $1million. Offer made to Bobo this morning. There is a "contact us" at the bottom of the Jerry Springer website, doesn't seem to work for me at the moment. However, Jerry Springer is a "division of NBC Universal" and this is the contact listed for them. Kathy.Kelly-Brown@nbcuni.com I say we all try and get confirmation and let them taste our wrath!

How disgusting, to trash Caylee by going on the Jerry Springer show.  How low can one go?  If this family agrees to do this show, I hope the entire family is blown up. 

Why go on Springer now??  These idiots should have been on Springer years ago, way before Caylee was born.   They disgust me.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: July 08, 2011, 01:37:24 PM »

My smart azzed son just popped in on his day off and he suggested if I wrote letters to publishers etc that I should wrap the envelope in garbage bag plastic and then tape it on with duct tape and write the address on a piece of duct tape right across the front.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: July 08, 2011, 01:39:10 PM »

do you have the postal address?  I am thinking I may just send him a card wrapped in a garbage bag and duct tape like my son suggeted   Monkey Devil!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: July 08, 2011, 01:41:52 PM »

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml?feed_id=0&catid=20077815&videofeed=36

Court seeks to protect Casey Anthony, jurors
July 08, 2011

Concern over the safety of Casey Anthony and the jurors who found her not guilty in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, has the Florida court where the case was heard on alert.

It released a statement Thursday night saying that, for security reasons, "appropriate measures will be taken" when Anthony is released.
She will be let go at a secret location, reports CBS News correspondent Karen Brown.

There's also concern for the 12 jurors who voted to acquit Anthony. Judge Belvin Perry hasn't released the jurors' names, and may decide not to, out of fear for their safety-- a highly unusual step, Brown reported on "The Early Show."
Casey Anthony jurors explain their thinking
Anthony juror wanted to know how Caylee died

I wish they would drop her at the swamp where she left Caylee!! secret location my ass!!  she can't hide for long....the first time she shows her ugly face someone will see her and reporter it!!

I have a few secret locations in mind: The Everglades, SeaWorld (with the killer whales), and my all time favorite...The Bronx Zoo (hungry lion cage).

The Bronx zoo does sound nice, but I bet Harlem and her skinny little hiney, she'd have some problems, whatcha think?  I know Harlem is a rough place, I have been there, many many times, and it is a scary place.  I'd also bet there are some not so nice places in OhrLando that they could dump her in. 

I haven't been there in many years but from what my friends say, it's been pretty much renovated.
The South Bronx on the other hand, is another good option.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: July 08, 2011, 01:42:23 PM »

::snipping2::

What was behind Mason’s anger after Anthony’s acquittal? I gained insights from Geraldo Rivera of Fox News Channel. Rivera, a friend of defense attorney Jose Baez, complained about how Baez had been treated by local attorneys on television.

“There’s a big difference between Casey and Jose,” Rivera said. “There was negative press directed at Jose by the local Bar. They were relentless in the attacks on him, people like Mark NeJame. They went after Jose in a way that was vicious. Jose has proved himself. He could have folded a million times. He stood his ground. He was David against Goliath. The Constitution protects unpopular people. The fact is he got paid chump change, sacrificing three years of his life. He is owed a huge apology from the local Bar and NeJame and other people.”

NeJame’s response? “Geraldo has done as much research on me as he did on Al Capone’s vault.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-tvs-attorneys-answer-cheney-masons-criticism.html
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #385 on: July 08, 2011, 01:43:34 PM »

http://www.prnewschannel.com/2011/07/08/tampa-crisis-management-pr-firm-offers-to-assist-casey-anthony-jurors-who-dont-want-to-be-paid/
Tampa crisis management PR firm offers to assist Casey Anthony jurors who don’t want to be paid
The Publicity Agency offers representation pro bono as a public service.

A Tampa-based crisis management public relations firm that regularly handles high profile cases is offering to represent Casey Anthony jurors who don’t want to be paid for interviews but who want to speak to the media.

“Given the public backlash, members of the jury must be scared or worried about speaking,” says Glenn Selig, founder of The Publicity Agency. “They may want to speak out but likely feel overwhelmed given the level of media attention.

“We don’t want to profit from this.  We want to offer to help those jurors who want to tell their stories.  And we can help make that happen.”

Why do they think we want to hear from anymore of these brain dead individuals???????????????

oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #386 on: July 08, 2011, 01:44:03 PM »

If George and Sindy split it, then it might help me to feel that George was not faking this entire trial, so let's hope he does, but better yet, go out and buy another gun George, and.... umm, ..... never mind.

Sorry, I am so far behind today - as usual. Did they give Geo. back his gun after Casey went back to jail? Seems to me they would have to as he went thru the proper channels to get it. Just trying to find the silver lining to this damn dark cloud.

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: July 08, 2011, 01:45:53 PM »

Texas onboard   

TX state senator promises new Caylee's Law

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Texas state Sen. Chris Harris says he will introduce a new law to make it a felony for a parent or guardian to not report a missing child.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/article/TX-state-senator-promises-new-Caylee-s-Law-1458004.php
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #388 on: July 08, 2011, 01:46:16 PM »

http://www.prnewschannel.com/2011/07/08/tampa-crisis-management-pr-firm-offers-to-assist-casey-anthony-jurors-who-dont-want-to-be-paid/
Tampa crisis management PR firm offers to assist Casey Anthony jurors who don’t want to be paid
The Publicity Agency offers representation pro bono as a public service.

A Tampa-based crisis management public relations firm that regularly handles high profile cases is offering to represent Casey Anthony jurors who don’t want to be paid for interviews but who want to speak to the media.

“Given the public backlash, members of the jury must be scared or worried about speaking,” says Glenn Selig, founder of The Publicity Agency. “They may want to speak out but likely feel overwhelmed given the level of media attention.

“We don’t want to profit from this.  We want to offer to help those jurors who want to tell their stories.  And we can help make that happen.”

Where do all these azz hats come from.  I know they are doing this for no money and don't expect pay, but I am tired of sending emails to all these idiots that are coming out of the woodword for KC, her laywers, her family, her jurors,etc.  This makes me crazy.  Maybe the internet is not such a good thing.  I do not remember any of this when OJ was acquitted.  In fact, I remember watching the trial and having to actually watch commercials when the news people would have to go break.  when did the internet become big and so instantaneous like this?

told ya I had a feeling this was all going to boomarang and it has. YIPPIE.

If one makes a decision, one needs to have a conviction and come forward and tell the truth, otherwise one is perceived to be a big fat liar, cheater etc.

on the other hand, the more that one juror talks, the more we can see that this jury had made their minds up and did not deliberate, didn't take notes and ran off.

something is fishy

I hope it gets exposed soon.............

BS on this.  Why would they need a PR firm if they studied all the evidence , actually deliberated and not just took a vote, asked questions, if they had doubts asked to look at evidence and transcripts, did not as a group decide ANYTHING before the testimony was over?

from the  article above:

Glenn Selig, founder of The Publicity Agency
The PR firm, The Publicity Agency (www.thepublicityagency.com) may be reached at (813) 708-1220 or via email at info@thepublicityagency.com.

Sent these bozos an email too.  Nobody has any class any more in this country.  It is all about money and power. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: July 08, 2011, 01:47:17 PM »

My email just came back.  Did I do something wrong?

The following message to <info@thepublicityagency.com> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'cuda_nsu <info@thepublicityagency.com> No such user here'

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: July 08, 2011, 01:47:56 PM »

I read somewhere, do not know where now, sorry, that the judge may never release the juror's names. 

What county was the jurors from again?

If they don't release them, not the end of the world.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: July 08, 2011, 01:47:56 PM »

My smart azzed son just popped in on his day off and he suggested if I wrote letters to publishers etc that I should wrap the envelope in garbage bag plastic and then tape it on with duct tape and write the address on a piece of duct tape right across the front.
Must be related to my little sister.....just like something she would say.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #392 on: July 08, 2011, 01:48:11 PM »

Has anyone seen or heard the rumor that the M13s has put a hit out for Casey Im trying to find link or find something on it
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: July 08, 2011, 01:48:13 PM »

If George and Sindy split it, then it might help me to feel that George was not faking this entire trial, so let's hope he does, but better yet, go out and buy another gun George, and.... umm, ..... never mind.

Sorry, I am so far behind today - as usual. Did they give Geo. back his gun after Casey went back to jail? Seems to me they would have to as he went thru the proper channels to get it. Just trying to find the silver lining to this damn dark cloud.

I don't know.  I bet he can get another one though. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: July 08, 2011, 01:48:47 PM »

Has anyone seen or heard the rumor that the M13s has put a hit out for Casey Im trying to find link or find something on it

They don't stop either, if this was true, it would happen eventually. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: July 08, 2011, 01:49:30 PM »

Blood money: How Casey is preparing to toast her freedom with cash sent to her by twisted wellwishers

She may be the most reviled mother in America.

But twisted wellwishers have been helping Casey Anthony toast her final days behind bars by sending her money to buy sweets including KitKats, Skittles and Reese's peanut butter cups.

According to Anthony's jail money account records seen by MailOnline, fans of the 25-year-old – who was this week shockingly acquitted of the murder of her two-year-old daughter – are continuing to send bizarre donations to the inmate from across the country.

Funds in her Orange County jail account reached $301.18 yesterday and the money is still coming in. Anthony can spend the cash on snacks and beauty products from the jail's commissary.

Records reveal that sweet-toothed Anthony has been buying lots of candy as she gets ready for her release in nine days' time on Sunday 17 July.

In the last two weeks, Anthony has bought Almond Joy bars as well as packets of Skittles, KitKats and Reese's peanut butter cups.

Other items purchased include nachos with cheese and a jalapeno dip, flour tortillas and peanut butter.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2012667/Casey-Anthony-Strangers-send-donations-buy-jailhouse-sweets.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: July 08, 2011, 01:49:44 PM »

I read somewhere, do not know where now, sorry, that the judge may never release the juror's names. 

What county was the jurors from again?

If they don't release them, not the end of the world.

Pinellas county.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: July 08, 2011, 01:50:32 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-tvs-attorneys-answer-cheney-masons-criticism.html
Casey Anthony: TV’s attorneys answer Cheney Mason’s criticism
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on July, 8 2011 1:13 PM

What was behind Mason’s anger after Anthony’s acquittal? I gained insights from Geraldo Rivera of Fox News Channel. Rivera, a friend of defense attorney Jose Baez, complained about how Baez had been treated by local attorneys on television.

“There’s a big difference between Casey and Jose,” Rivera said. “There was negative press directed at Jose by the local Bar. They were relentless in the attacks on him, people like Mark NeJame. They went after Jose in a way that was vicious. Jose has proved himself. He could have folded a million times. He stood his ground. He was David against Goliath. The Constitution protects unpopular people. The fact is he got paid chump change, sacrificing three years of his life. He is owed a huge apology from the local Bar and NeJame and other people.”

NeJame’s response? “Geraldo has done as much research on me as he did on Al Capone’s vault.”   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: July 08, 2011, 01:50:53 PM »

This, is a great idea.  Your son is smart. 

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #399 on: July 08, 2011, 01:51:18 PM »

They don't stop either, if this was true, it would happen eventually. 
I know I shouldnt post this without backing it up was hopeing someone else heard it to... A friend told me about it and she is trying to find the link. She is from England said they were mad over there also and in Canada...So yes this is world wide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.