April 27, 2024, 10:52:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373761 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #440 on: July 08, 2011, 02:34:44 PM »

I have a question...

I know there are rules set in place that protects jurors rights, but...

What it...

Ok, what if it can be proven there was jury misconduct and/or tampering? We've found out that a mistrial couldn't be declared based on jury indescretions bc Casey was found Not Guilty. It could be declared a mistrial if she were found Guilty.

However...

What about if there's another death or serious crime and Casey could be linked to it unequivocally? What about if she's found guilty if something else should happen in the future?

Just say, for instance, she kills somebody and it's proven that she's guilty. Could these jurors be held responsible for allowing her acquittal? For not taking all of the evidence into consideration? for conversing amongst themselves? For whatever... If somebody else dies, can they be held jointly responsible for not taking their jobs seriously? If somebody else dies, it's their fault for putting her back on the street.

I'm having a hard time seeing how they came to a NG verdict.
Titch I keep asking myself the same questions.  How do 12 people render not guilty in 10 hours - I don't get it.  I can't help but feel that someone tampered with this jury and I would love to know what would happen if that were true.  Maybe some other smart monkey will be able to answer our questions.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: July 08, 2011, 02:35:44 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/216775268360387?id=218039241567323&notif_t=group_activity

Radar and Star magazine reporting (writing now to get confirmation and express outrage, that Jerry Springer shopping egg donor and her entire family for $1million. Offer made to Bobo this morning. There is a "contact us" at the bottom of the Jerry Springer website, doesn't seem to work for me at the moment. However, Jerry Springer is a "division of NBC Universal" and this is the contact listed for them. Kathy.Kelly-Brown@nbcuni.com I say we all try and get confirmation and let them taste our wrath!
I will send an email.  I wonder how much a full page ad is in the Orlando Sentinel?  Hmmm I would so love to take one out the day Slore leaves jail with a picture of her that headlines.  A Murderer is Free..........Lock up your kids and your husbands!  I am so so serious, if it were a reasonable amount of money I would do it in a heart beat.
I was thinking samething only taking picture of caylee in jesus' arms with this letter : With duct tape & bags you threw me away. What more is there to say? Alone in the woods is where I was kept, for six long months & you STILL haven't wept. "Bella Vita" that's what your tattoo said. Not a care in the world, while I lay dead. Every night Jesus rocks me to sleep and makes a promise I know he'll keep. "Don't worry; everything will be fine, for in the end vengeance shall be mine! Love, Caylee♥ Sad
OMG Jazzy that is awesome. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: July 08, 2011, 02:37:41 PM »

My smart azzed son just popped in on his day off and he suggested if I wrote letters to publishers etc that I should wrap the envelope in garbage bag plastic and then tape it on with duct tape and write the address on a piece of duct tape right across the front.
Monkey Devil! He makes a good suggestion.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: July 08, 2011, 02:40:48 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2011/07/08/bill-oreilly-good-news-and-bad-news-casey-anthony-trial#ixzz1RXIxN05p
Bill O'Reilly: Good News and Bad News in Casey Anthony Trial
Published July 07, 2011 | O'Reilly Factor | Bill O'Reil

Video at link.
 ::snipping2::
TERRY MORAN, ABC NEWS: A lot of people might say how are you going to sleep at night?

JENNIFER FORD, CASEY ANTHONY JUROR: I'm going to sleep just fine because I had -- in this country, that's our Constitution. I applied the law. I did the best I could. I tried to make it work. I was reaching. I was trying to, you know, like I said, if they are all three there and no medical attention is given then that's -- that's -- what's it? Culpable negligence, failure to provide safety and medical care and things like that.

Bill O'Reilly: What on earth is Jennifer Ford talking about? Failure to provide safety and medical care for what? Are you kidding me?
There is no evidence that Caylee Anthony died from an accident. None. It was a theory from the defense team, Maybe a Martian came down and put duct tape over Caylee's mouth? Juries have to operate on facts, not irresponsible, unproved theories.

If alleged murderers can get acquitted based on theoretical fantasies, then our entire justice system has collapsed. It's that simple.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2011/07/08/bill-oreilly-good-news-and-bad-news-casey-anthony-trial#ixzz1RXONWGR4

Now SHE is claiming the Constitution too?  She has to be in close contact to the duhfense.  I still believe if she was thoroughly investigated a past connection to someone on the duhfense team would be revealed. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: July 08, 2011, 02:42:40 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/216775268360387?id=218039241567323&notif_t=group_activity

I will contribute!!!

Radar and Star magazine reporting (writing now to get confirmation and express outrage, that Jerry Springer shopping egg donor and her entire family for $1million. Offer made to Bobo this morning. There is a "contact us" at the bottom of the Jerry Springer website, doesn't seem to work for me at the moment. However, Jerry Springer is a "division of NBC Universal" and this is the contact listed for them. Kathy.Kelly-Brown@nbcuni.com I say we all try and get confirmation and let them taste our wrath!
I will send an email.  I wonder how much a full page ad is in the Orlando Sentinel?  Hmmm I would so love to take one out the day Slore leaves jail with a picture of her that headlines.  A Murderer is Free..........Lock up your kids and your husbands!  I am so so serious, if it were a reasonable amount of money I would do it in a heart beat.

I would chip in and we would need to put it in the Pinellas county papers to so that we can show the jurors there what they set free.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: July 08, 2011, 02:43:04 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28488266/detail.html
Casey Refuses Jail Visit From Mother, Cindy
Cindy Scheduled Visit For Friday Night
POSTED: 1:37 pm EDT July 8, 2011
UPDATED: 1:44 pm EDT July 8, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28488266/detail.html#ixzz1RXZqk970

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #446 on: July 08, 2011, 02:43:57 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2011/07/08/bill-oreilly-good-news-and-bad-news-casey-anthony-trial#ixzz1RXIxN05p

Video at link.
TERRY MORAN, ABC NEWS: A lot of people might say how are you going to sleep at night?

JENNIFER FORD, CASEY ANTHONY JUROR: I'm going to sleep just fine because I had -- in this country, that's our Constitution. I applied the law. I did the best I could. I tried to make it work. I was reaching. I was trying to, you know, like I said, if they are all three there and no medical attention is given then that's -- that's -- what's it? Culpable negligence, failure to provide safety and medical care and things like that.

Bill O'Reilly: What on earth is Jennifer Ford talking about? Failure to provide safety and medical care for what? Are you kidding me?
There is no evidence that Caylee Anthony died from an accident. None. It was a theory from the defense team, Maybe a Martian came down and put duct tape over Caylee's mouth? Juries have to operate on facts, not irresponsible, unproved theories.

If alleged murderers can get acquitted based on theoretical fantasies, then our entire justice system has collapsed. It's that simple.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2011/07/08/bill-oreilly-good-news-and-bad-news-casey-anthony-trial#ixzz1RXONWGR4

Now SHE is claiming the Constitution too?  She has to be in close contact to the duhfense.  I still believe if she was thoroughly investigated a past connection to someone on the duhfense team would be revealed. 
Thats why I think there will be an investigation and a new trial, only now will Casey get a fair trial in say 2 to 3 yrs from now?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: July 08, 2011, 02:44:59 PM »

Sorry, I got way up in that quote.    I would gladly contribute to the newspaper ad.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #448 on: July 08, 2011, 02:45:21 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/caylees-law-petition-drive-missing-child-laws-change-234203533.html

Ms. Crowder, of Durant, Okla., has created a "Caylee's Law" petition, which is circulating online at Change.org, a social change platform. The petition had collected more than 475,000 online signatures by Thursday afternoon, two days after a Florida jury acquitted Ms. Anthony of charges, including capital murder, that she was responsible for Caylee's death.

I don't know if this has been posted but thought everyone would like an up date.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: July 08, 2011, 02:46:40 PM »

Video at link.

Bill has been outstanding in covering this case - he is very angry about the verdict.  I love what he said last night......he said it was clear the jurors violated the instructions because they believed a "theory" thrown out by the defense and instead of the facts!!!  Bill is one journalist we can count on in our quest for justice, I feel he would stand with us in our fight to keep Casey Anthony from profiting from Caylee's death.

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #450 on: July 08, 2011, 02:47:20 PM »

Can anyone in florida find out for me how much it would cost to post an article in the paper there
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: July 08, 2011, 02:47:29 PM »

Why did 12 jurors disregard the prosecution's case against Casey Anthony following less than 11 yours of deliberation?  Linda and Jeffs closing arguments as well as rebuttal to the defence's closing state were magnificent.

The jury appears to be a runaway jury and ... the possibility of jury tampering must be investigated for the sake of justice for Caylee and ... for the sake of the American justice process.  IMO

Janet

+++++

The State's Closing Rebuttal Argument (LDB)

PART SIX

You have learned during the course of this trial that Casey Anthony is the only person who had access to every single piece of evidence discussed by Mr Ashton, today and yesterday.

the duct tape.
the laundry bag.
the blanket.
the shorts.
the car.

There’s no evidence that anyone other than Casey Anthony was driving around in that car that began to smelled to the point where she is texting her friend Amy Huzienga “I think my dad has run over a dead animal". She texted that to Amy Huzienga about 15 minutes before her boyfriend Tony picked her up at the Amscot.

<snipped>

And finally the shirt. big trouble comes in small packages. they do. Cindy Anthony told you that shirt was not one she was familiar with. She did the laundry ...that shirt was not kept in the anthony house on Hopespring Drive...that shirt was kept in the car in a diaper bag or backpack. because we saw it on 2 different occasions at Ricardo Morales apt. in January 08 and again in March.

Someone in that house killed Caylee Anthony. They want you to believe that it was George who was involved in a cover-up of an accident... that did not happen. Even George Anthony did not have access to all these things. only Casey Anthony did.

Transcript: WS - Ms.Heather
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6852010

VIDEOS

Prosecution Rebuttal Phase

State Ends Arguments, Casey Jury Instructed On Charges
July 4, 2011
Rebuttal: Jeff Ashton - Linda Drane-Burdick
Day 46: Part 1 | Part 2
http://www.wftv.com/news/28438713/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #452 on: July 08, 2011, 02:48:25 PM »

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28488266/detail.html#ixzz1RXZqk970

It serves that sniveling enabling fool right!!!!!!! What a disgrace for a mother Cindy is. She built the monster.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: July 08, 2011, 02:48:47 PM »

Has anyone here sign up for this? KEEPING TRACK OF CASEY ANTHONY

On facebook....

Pharlap...ME, I am on there.
I would "like" it if it were a page but I do not generally join "closed" groups, where you have to request permission.  I wonder why they did that? 
I am guessing to keep out the spam artists and freaks who will troll the group.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: July 08, 2011, 02:51:14 PM »

WHAT ABOUT ME

Casey was sooo blessed.  Caylee was a treasure beyond worth.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: July 08, 2011, 02:51:30 PM »

It serves that sniveling enabling fool right!!!!!!! What a disgrace for a mother Cindy is. She built the monster.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #456 on: July 08, 2011, 02:52:00 PM »

WHAT ABOUT ME

She sure was
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: July 08, 2011, 02:54:19 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/caylees-law-petition-drive-missing-child-laws-change-234203533.html

Ms. Crowder, of Durant, Okla., has created a "Caylee's Law" petition, which is circulating online at Change.org, a social change platform. The petition had collected more than 475,000 online signatures by Thursday afternoon, two days after a Florida jury acquitted Ms. Anthony of charges, including capital murder, that she was responsible for Caylee's death.

I don't know if this has been posted but thought everyone would like an up date.

And it's at 708,000 atm and still counting......
 an angelic monkey

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #458 on: July 08, 2011, 02:55:16 PM »

WHAT ABOUT ME

She sure was

Makes me so sad. Hubby and I are hoping to have a baby sometime in the near future, but I have fertility problems... I cannot even imagine throwing away a beautiful baby like trash - whether it's mine, yours, or anyone else's.

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: July 08, 2011, 02:55:21 PM »

Did anyone watch Cheney Mason interview, she said that when she was waiting to interview him that JP was there when they were celebrating at an adjoining table? Vinnie played it off like it is right across the street he probably always goes there but that is strange to me. Also Mason said he and JP had talks about the media and how they would know what was going on in the courtroom before he even came in
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.