April 28, 2024, 03:30:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373859 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: July 08, 2011, 05:38:42 PM »

I still think Wife-of-serial-killer-Bolin was there in case she got out as she is going to have slore as a houseguest for the first little while.
I think so too.That woman is creepy.

I think she is gay acting. Maybe that is why she is wanting her at her house since she saw the pictures. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #601 on: July 08, 2011, 05:39:06 PM »

If Bobo plans to hire her as his paralegal, and people get wind of htis, there will be protests outside his office every day.  If anybody hires her forget it.  I hope people keep on her butt like white on rice and not let her breathe for a second. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: July 08, 2011, 05:40:28 PM »

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
#CaseyAnthony depo will air live on forthepeople.com. July 19, 2011. Mark your calendars.

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

Awesome, but I am not watching.  Will read about it later on.  Wonder what she will wear for her cameo though.  

I bet she does not show up.  My  gut is telling me that she will not be there.

Doesn't she have to show up?  It is a subpeona.  She could be arrested for not showing up, just like the jurors if they did not show up or the witnesses if they did not show up to testify for her dumb arse.

She will show up because she can't get arrested again or she will have to serve all the time on the check fraud charges. She is on probation for a year from the date she gets out of jail on those charges and that is not something JP can change.
I thought her probation was done, that they agreed it was served while she was in jail awaiting trial? which I think is ridiculous

That is my understanding from a few of the news reports on HLN.  Jinx said that she was NOT on probation, she can literally leave the jail and fly to whereever she wants, does not have to register her address, nada.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: July 08, 2011, 05:40:34 PM »

Why the baby killer didnt receive Sinsin?
Monkey Devil!  Because she is a spiteful bitch, Cecilita!!
well that is a fact ..anyways right now she is recieivin offers but wait a couple of month.nobody will offer her something...probably a  cheap circus or something like that will be interested in that family but if they think that they will make money for ever...that is not true!!! pretty soon nobody will care about the most hated woman hahahaha

I am not even sure she will make it that long if the rumor about the gang is true. They don't make threats - they make promises and there will never be a body found either.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: July 08, 2011, 05:40:40 PM »

Jerry Springer $1Million Offer To Casey Anthony Dead

::snipping2::

“I spoke to someone very high up and they knew I made the offer for them,” Taylor told RadarOnline.com. “The Springer show got immediate backlash though and decided they didn’t want any part of it anymore. But there is another show interested and they are about to make an offer in writing to Baez.”

When contacted by RadarOnline.com Jose Baez’s office had “no comment” regarding the offer.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/jerry-springer-casey-anthony-one-million-dollar-offer-dead

Another show.  Hmmmm.  Who could be lower than Jerry Springer? 

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: July 08, 2011, 05:40:46 PM »

Thanks.............
Wonder if ca's brother will be called.
Remember his letter to ca in the beginning?
The rest of the family other then ca,lee and george bet they all know kc's guilty...JMO

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: July 08, 2011, 05:41:59 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2011/07/08/bill-oreilly-good-news-and-bad-news-casey-anthony-trial#ixzz1RXIxN05p
Bill O'Reilly: Good News and Bad News in Casey Anthony Trial
Published July 07, 2011 | O'Reilly Factor | Bill O'Reil

Video at link.
TERRY MORAN, ABC NEWS: A lot of people might say how are you going to sleep at night?

JENNIFER FORD, CASEY ANTHONY JUROR: I'm going to sleep just fine because I had -- in this country, that's our Constitution. I applied the law. I did the best I could. I tried to make it work. I was reaching. I was trying to, you know, like I said, if they are all three there and no medical attention is given then that's -- that's -- what's it? Culpable negligence, failure to provide safety and medical care and things like that.

Bill O'Reilly: What on earth is Jennifer Ford talking about? Failure to provide safety and medical care for what? Are you kidding me?
There is no evidence that Caylee Anthony died from an accident. None. It was a theory from the defense team, Maybe a Martian came down and put duct tape over Caylee's mouth? Juries have to operate on facts, not irresponsible, unproved theories.

If alleged murderers can get acquitted based on theoretical fantasies, then our entire justice system has collapsed. It's that simple.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2011/07/08/bill-oreilly-good-news-and-bad-news-casey-anthony-trial#ixzz1RXONWGR4

Now SHE is claiming the Constitution too?  She has to be in close contact to the duhfense.  I still believe if she was thoroughly investigated a past connection to someone on the duhfense team would be revealed. 

If this chick is the same chick linked in previous links from yesterday, wtih the warrant out on her and many charges against her, she will sleep just fine cause she probably thinks it is okay to a.  Kill your baby so you can party.  b.  Dump you baby in the swamp with duct tape on her mouth while you party and sleep with your boyfriend the DAY YOUR BABY DIES.  C.  Lie and make up stupid unbelievable story while the state of Florida spends millions to find your baby that is rotting in the swamp.  She will sleep just fine. 

No, they are different Jennifers. I did a veromi search & the Jennifer with all those records has a different mother. Jennifer with the record has a different middle name than this Jennifer from the trial. Jennifer Ford from the jury has a mom whose name is Lynn. They are 2 different Jennifers.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: July 08, 2011, 05:42:26 PM »

wow .. roy kronks son doesnt believe him... he is calling him out on HLN to tel the truth..... and he seems like a decent kid.. another gagglecluster between parent and child

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: July 08, 2011, 05:42:42 PM »

“I spoke to someone very high up and they knew I made the offer for them,” Taylor told RadarOnline.com. “The Springer show got immediate backlash though and decided they didn’t want any part of it anymore. But there is another show interested and they are about to make an offer in writing to Baez.”

When contacted by RadarOnline.com Jose Baez’s office had “no comment” regarding the offer.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/jerry-springer-casey-anthony-one-million-dollar-offer-dead

Donald Trump?

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: July 08, 2011, 05:43:18 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: July 08, 2011, 05:43:26 PM »

Bobo is so inept and these 12 jurors bought what he was selling... simply frightening  

I think it was more than that and I do believe it will come out yet. I do know there is some type of investigation going on although the person who told me could not tell me what. We will have to wait and see, but I don't think it is over by a long shot yet.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: July 08, 2011, 05:43:51 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2011/07/08/bill-oreilly-good-news-and-bad-news-casey-anthony-trial#ixzz1RXIxN05p
Bill O'Reilly: Good News and Bad News in Casey Anthony Trial
Published July 07, 2011 | O'Reilly Factor | Bill O'Reil

Video at link.
TERRY MORAN, ABC NEWS: A lot of people might say how are you going to sleep at night?

JENNIFER FORD, CASEY ANTHONY JUROR: I'm going to sleep just fine because I had -- in this country, that's our Constitution. I applied the law. I did the best I could. I tried to make it work. I was reaching. I was trying to, you know, like I said, if they are all three there and no medical attention is given then that's -- that's -- what's it? Culpable negligence, failure to provide safety and medical care and things like that.

Bill O'Reilly: What on earth is Jennifer Ford talking about? Failure to provide safety and medical care for what? Are you kidding me?
There is no evidence that Caylee Anthony died from an accident. None. It was a theory from the defense team, Maybe a Martian came down and put duct tape over Caylee's mouth? Juries have to operate on facts, not irresponsible, unproved theories.

If alleged murderers can get acquitted based on theoretical fantasies, then our entire justice system has collapsed. It's that simple.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2011/07/08/bill-oreilly-good-news-and-bad-news-casey-anthony-trial#ixzz1RXONWGR4

Now SHE is claiming the Constitution too?  She has to be in close contact to the duhfense.  I still believe if she was thoroughly investigated a past connection to someone on the duhfense team would be revealed. 

If this chick is the same chick linked in previous links from yesterday, wtih the warrant out on her and many charges against her, she will sleep just fine cause she probably thinks it is okay to a.  Kill your baby so you can party.  b.  Dump you baby in the swamp with duct tape on her mouth while you party and sleep with your boyfriend the DAY YOUR BABY DIES.  C.  Lie and make up stupid unbelievable story while the state of Florida spends millions to find your baby that is rotting in the swamp.  She will sleep just fine. 

No, they are different Jennifers. I did a veromi search & the Jennifer with all those records has a different mother. Jennifer with the record has a different middle name than this Jennifer from the trial. Jennifer Ford from the jury has a mom whose name is Lynn. They are 2 different Jennifers.

Awe, okay, thanks but I wonder, does this Jennifer have any cobwebs in her closet we do not know about yet that makes her look past all the evidence in this case? 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: July 08, 2011, 05:44:08 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: July 08, 2011, 05:44:33 PM »

Thanks.............
Wonder if ca's brother will be called.
Remember his letter to ca in the beginning?
The rest of the family other then ca,lee and george bet they all know kc's guilty...JMO

I get the feeling Cindys brothers are avoiding her like she is radioactive.. who would want to be sucked into the mess.. Aunt Pam has guts.. she has nothing to lose .. she is out of the family already

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: July 08, 2011, 05:45:34 PM »

wow .. roy kronks son doesnt believe him... he is calling him out on HLN to tel the truth..... and he seems like a decent kid.. another gagglecluster between parent and child

Isn't he the one who was arrested so many times?

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: July 08, 2011, 05:45:47 PM »

On HLN they are saying Morgan deposed Lee.. I remembered the Grinch and George, but I dont remember Lee
Here you go. 
http://www.wesh.com/r/18803648/detail.html

Thanks Trimm!

Omg Flamom, Grinch! Lmao!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: July 08, 2011, 05:46:07 PM »

I am really not a believer in that kind of stuff, but let me just say if God could perfect his aim a bit and make his next strike hit KC, I would become a really strong believer in things like that. 

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: July 08, 2011, 05:46:26 PM »

Donald Trump?

No way "the Donald"

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: July 08, 2011, 05:47:02 PM »

Looking at that picture filled me with that feeling again.  Ugh, I hate this family. 

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: July 08, 2011, 05:47:06 PM »

Casey Anthony: Transcript of murder trial opening statement filed in defamation case

The lawyer representing Zenaida Gonzalez — the Kissimmee woman suing Casey Anthony for defamation — on Friday filed a transcript of the opening statement Jose Baez made at her first-degree murder trial.

It was in his opening statement at Anthony's first-degree murder trial in May that Baez admitted Anthony made up the story about the so-called nanny.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-deposition-20110708,0,5979651.story

Thanks Rose!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.