April 28, 2024, 10:54:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373904 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: July 08, 2011, 06:23:32 PM »

wow .. roy kronks son doesnt believe him... he is calling him out on HLN to tel the truth..... and he seems like a decent kid.. another gagglecluster between parent and child

Isn't he the one who was arrested so many times?

Really? Wow... I thought he was in the service, Turbo? Didn't LDB ask him that during questioning?
His son is in the coast Guard. I think Ricks son has been in trouble

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: July 08, 2011, 06:24:13 PM »

I am really not a believer in that kind of stuff, but let me just say if God could perfect his aim a bit and make his next strike hit KC, I would become a really strong believer in things like that. 

My hubs , who absolutely laughs at stuff like that stated last night..."now that's not a coincidence". We, like many struggled through 7 years of infertility hell before we were blessed with our son...he is 19 now and still my baby...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: July 08, 2011, 06:24:26 PM »

wow .. roy kronks son doesnt believe him... he is calling him out on HLN to tel the truth..... and he seems like a decent kid.. another gagglecluster between parent and child

Really? Wow... I thought he was in the service, Turbo? Didn't LDB ask him that during questioning?
He is in the Coast Guard.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: July 08, 2011, 06:25:30 PM »

It is way so funny but I read in other forum (In Spanish) that the juror went to Europe  is feeling kidnapped in her hotel because she is scared that somebody will kill her…they say that she had more fun at the hotel she stayed during the trial because she had more freedom  and  her food is in base of cookies because she is scared to receive poisoned food….omg

But nobody knows who she is...right? So how could she feel that way, unless she broadcasted tge fact she was a juror in this trial.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: July 08, 2011, 06:26:54 PM »

The Judgement by the Allman Brother's Band

The words are in the thunder
The thought is in the lightning
The telling of the tale is in the storm
The defendant must be guilty
As he waits impatiently
As the wooden stake is driven
And the angel sounds the horn

The cornered Lion is not within the realm of reason
Fear is like the cracking of the lash
You want to run, you want to fight
Lightning flashes in the night
You finally turn away to hide your face
As the judges file in to take their places
( From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/a/allman-brothers-band-lyrics/the-judgement-lyrics.html )

You got to hold your ground
Hold your ground like a man
Sometimes you've just got to hold your ground
When the truth has finally been tasted
You can tell them all their time has not been wasted

You got to hold your ground
Hold your ground like a man
Sometimes you've just got to hold your ground
When the truth has finally been tasted
You can tell them all their time has not been wasted

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: July 08, 2011, 06:27:47 PM »

How old is C.Mason, anyone know?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: July 08, 2011, 06:28:15 PM »

It is way so funny but I read in other forum (In Spanish) that the juror went to Europe  is feeling kidnapped in her hotel because she is scared that somebody will kill her…they say that she had more fun at the hotel she stayed during the trial because she had more freedom  and  her food is in base of cookies because she is scared to receive poisoned food….omg

But nobody knows who she is...right? So how could she feel that way, unless she broadcasted tge fact she was a juror in this trial.

Paranoia really runs deep when you have done something wrong.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: July 08, 2011, 06:28:20 PM »

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
Yes. I rep Clint House: @KathyMLudecke Is it your law firm that is representing Tony Lazzaro's....effort to support Caylee's Law?”

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ
Why does Tony Lazzaro need an attorney

He wants Caylee's Law to go through as does Clint House so this can never happen to another child.
I am sorry I cannot give you a link because I dont remember where I read this.
Someone is starting up a KC tour, all the places, sawgrass Apts, Suburban DRive site, The anthony home etc, and Tony Lazzaro was on board to come onto the bus at the end and speak with the 'tourists'
And Beth Karas just said her probation is done.. someone (JP) screwed up the order.. she is done

Yep, I saw that about someone starting up a tour too.   

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/06/casey-anthony-tour-opening-next-week/

FOX BUSINESS NEWS (Foxbusinessnews.com):      People are finding ways to try and make money off the Casey Anthony trial.

For one, Chirag Kabrawala, an attorney at Latham, Shuker, Eden and Beaudine LLP, is a spokesperson for and investor in Casey Tours LLC, an Orlando tour bus company that is planning to open next week. “Casey” Tours is in reference to Casey Anthony, the 25-year-old on trial for the 2007 murder of her then two-year-old daughter Caylee.
 ::snipping2::

Sunny... here is an update to that article... I posted it a little while ago, but I don't think anyone noticed it...

UPDATE: Florida Business Scraps Plans for Casey Anthony Tours

Read more: http://smallbusiness.foxbusiness.com/entrepreneurs/2011/06/24/cashing-in-on-casey-anthony-trial/#ixzz1RYPG06GU

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: July 08, 2011, 06:28:29 PM »

During the hearings and trial, I never liked how much JP would smile at Mason as if he were his dearest old pal. Now it makes me wonder more and more. 
not for anything, but they have worked in the area together for around 30 yrs.. they are colleagues, bet they Do Not ever have lunch.. too much being read into this.. moo

JP was harsh to the SP and lenient to JB too many times. I can't help it if my hinky meter is sensitive. To me, those little smiles between them were odd before...but even more odd now. Maybe it's your opinion I'm reading into it too much, but I, respectfully, prefer my hinky meter to your opinion of JP. moo. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: July 08, 2011, 06:28:53 PM »

How old is C.Mason, anyone know?

I was guessing in his middle 70s.

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #710 on: July 08, 2011, 06:30:58 PM »

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
#CaseyAnthony depo will air live on forthepeople.com. July 19, 2011. Mark your calendars.

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

Awesome, but I am not watching.  Will read about it later on.  Wonder what she will wear for her cameo though. 

I bet she does not show up.  My  gut is telling me that she will not be there.

Doesn't she have to show up?  It is a subpeona.  She could be arrested for not showing up, just like the jurors if they did not show up or the witnesses if they did not show up to testify for her dumb arse.

Her attorneys will find a way to delay this....think back to all the depositions that were delayed over the last three years.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: July 08, 2011, 06:31:25 PM »

*These pictures have been brought to you by Polident.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: July 08, 2011, 06:31:51 PM »

During the hearings and trial, I never liked how much JP would smile at Mason as if he were his dearest old pal. Now it makes me wonder more and more. 
not for anything, but they have worked in the area together for around 30 yrs.. they are colleagues, bet they Do Not ever have lunch.. too much being read into this.. moo

JP was harsh to the SP and lenient to JB too many times. I can't help it if my hinky meter is sensitive. To me, those little smiles between them were odd before...but even more odd now. Maybe it's your opinion I'm reading into it too much, but I, respectfully, prefer my hinky meter to your opinion of JP. moo. 
not a problem here.....dont kiss me and make a backahanded comment tho....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: July 08, 2011, 06:33:12 PM »

Lots of monkeys watched a simialr situation with Joran Van derSloot. It took time, but the pressure cooker slowly heats up. She is hated and even though 12 idiots set her free, she's been exposed. She may make lots of money, but everyone she will come into contact with will know they are facing a lying murderer. She's used to living her life as a victim in need of attention and/or creating accomplishments. That's not ever going to fly again. The sort of attention she will draw won't meet her needs for long. At first, I think she'll love it........ but it's the sort that keeps people at arms length, and that's not what she wants. She killed Caylee without remorse to get a close relationship........... she wants that badly, and the world has just branded her a leper.

She will blow eventually. She will end up back in jail at some point and there will be another victim.

Yep, just like Joran! Karma always comes back to bite ya in the azz! It's a crying shame that Stephany is dead, too, ontop of the fact he killed Natalee...but I'm happy knowing he's in that prison where he'll probably be murdered by a fellow inmate. He'll suffer greatly.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: July 08, 2011, 06:33:14 PM »

Casey Anthony Jurors Went To Dinner, Saw Movies
Court Spokeswoman Gives Insight Into Lives Of Jurors

The jurors racked up nearly $25,000 in food bills, mostly at the hotel, but they did have some nights out.

Those special meals included one at the private University Club and a lunch at the Citrus Club, both in downtown Orlando.

"The dinners were eaten at the hotels, or at some restaurants that had private dining facilities, like Olive Garden, Houlihans, Tony Romas, places that had rooms that could be secured and deputies could be there," Levey said.

Deputies went to the movies with the jurors as well. They saw "The Green Lantern," "The Hangover 2," and "Super 8."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28490694/detail.html

and we are absolutely sure KC was not discussed RIGHT...NOT

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: July 08, 2011, 06:34:01 PM »

He is in the Coast Guard.

I don't know where I got that but I thought I read he had a long juvenile record. I could have him mixed up but I thought one of his relatives said it.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: July 08, 2011, 06:34:06 PM »

Gosh, the difference in their reactions ate so obvious. George is po'd & Cindy is ecstatic.

Like night and day ain't it. That one pic says an awful lot. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: July 08, 2011, 06:34:35 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/06/casey-anthony-tour-opening-next-week/

FOX BUSINESS NEWS (Foxbusinessnews.com):      People are finding ways to try and make money off the Casey Anthony trial.

For one, Chirag Kabrawala, an attorney at Latham, Shuker, Eden and Beaudine LLP, is a spokesperson for and investor in Casey Tours LLC, an Orlando tour bus company that is planning to open next week. “Casey” Tours is in reference to Casey Anthony, the 25-year-old on trial for the 2007 murder of her then two-year-old daughter Caylee.

Read here this has been scraped due to community backlash!  GOOD!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: July 08, 2011, 06:34:46 PM »

Casey Anthony Jurors Went To Dinner, Saw Movies
Court Spokeswoman Gives Insight Into Lives Of Jurors

The jurors racked up nearly $25,000 in food bills, mostly at the hotel, but they did have some nights out.

Those special meals included one at the private University Club and a lunch at the Citrus Club, both in downtown Orlando.

"The dinners were eaten at the hotels, or at some restaurants that had private dining facilities, like Olive Garden, Houlihans, Tony Romas, places that had rooms that could be secured and deputies could be there," Levey said.

Deputies went to the movies with the jurors as well. They saw "The Green Lantern," "The Hangover 2," and "Super 8."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28490694/detail.html

and we are absolutely sure KC was not discussed RIGHT...NOT
25,000 for food.. the should have gotten happy meals

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #719 on: July 08, 2011, 06:35:16 PM »

There's something wrong... I just found my daughter's car today... I went to smell it and then stuck my finger in my eye.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.