April 27, 2024, 08:22:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373820 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: July 08, 2011, 06:36:04 PM »

How old is C.Mason, anyone know?

OLD AS DIRT!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: July 08, 2011, 06:36:13 PM »

Gosh, the difference in their reactions ate so obvious. George is po'd & Cindy is ecstatic.

Like night and day ain't it. That one pic says an awful lot. 

My gut tells me George knows kc killed Caylee, no accident....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: July 08, 2011, 06:37:29 PM »

During the hearings and trial, I never liked how much JP would smile at Mason as if he were his dearest old pal. Now it makes me wonder more and more. 
not for anything, but they have worked in the area together for around 30 yrs.. they are colleagues, bet they Do Not ever have lunch.. too much being read into this.. moo

JP was harsh to the SP and lenient to JB too many times. I can't help it if my hinky meter is sensitive. To me, those little smiles between them were odd before...but even more odd now. Maybe it's your opinion I'm reading into it too much, but I, respectfully, prefer my hinky meter to your opinion of JP. moo. 
not a problem here.....dont kiss me and make a backahanded comment tho....

sorry you took it a different way than it was meant, flamom.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: July 08, 2011, 06:37:38 PM »

It is way so funny but I read in other forum (In Spanish) that the juror went to Europe  is feeling kidnapped in her hotel because she is scared that somebody will kill her…they say that she had more fun at the hotel she stayed during the trial because she had more freedom  and  her food is in base of cookies because she is scared to receive poisoned food….omg

But nobody knows who she is...right? So how could she feel that way, unless she broadcasted tge fact she was a juror in this trial.

If this is actually true(?) who paid for the trip>>>

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: July 08, 2011, 06:38:33 PM »

Sunny... here is an update to that article... I posted it a little while ago, but I don't think anyone noticed it...

UPDATE: Florida Business Scraps Plans for Casey Anthony Tours

Read more: http://smallbusiness.foxbusiness.com/entrepreneurs/2011/06/24/cashing-in-on-casey-anthony-trial/#ixzz1RYPG06GU

Thanks,....I saw it and made note when I came to my original post....hoping others would see it....thanks......on the CayleeDaily site it as dated 7/8...but I now guess it was the date it was posted on CD...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: July 08, 2011, 06:38:36 PM »

It is way so funny but I read in other forum (In Spanish) that the juror went to Europe  is feeling kidnapped in her hotel because she is scared that somebody will kill her…they say that she had more fun at the hotel she stayed during the trial because she had more freedom  and  her food is in base of cookies because she is scared to receive poisoned food….omg

But nobody knows who she is...right? So how could she feel that way, unless she broadcasted tge fact she was a juror in this trial.

Paranoia really runs deep when you have done something wrong.

So true!!  So true!! 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #726 on: July 08, 2011, 06:38:43 PM »

Jerry Springer $1Million Offer To Casey Anthony Dead

::snipping2::

“I spoke to someone very high up and they knew I made the offer for them,” Taylor told RadarOnline.com. “The Springer show got immediate backlash though and decided they didn’t want any part of it anymore. But there is another show interested and they are about to make an offer in writing to Baez.”

When contacted by RadarOnline.com Jose Baez’s office had “no comment” regarding the offer.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/jerry-springer-casey-anthony-one-million-dollar-offer-dead

Wondering how many of these 'face-slaps' it will take before that smirk is gone from Baez's face?
So you think by today he is beginning to understand what he has done?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: July 08, 2011, 06:38:54 PM »

It is way so funny but I read in other forum (In Spanish) that the juror went to Europe  is feeling kidnapped in her hotel because she is scared that somebody will kill her…they say that she had more fun at the hotel she stayed during the trial because she had more freedom  and  her food is in base of cookies because she is scared to receive poisoned food….omg

Is their a link on the other forum?

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: July 08, 2011, 06:39:15 PM »

It is way so funny but I read in other forum (In Spanish) that the juror went to Europe  is feeling kidnapped in her hotel because she is scared that somebody will kill her…they say that she had more fun at the hotel she stayed during the trial because she had more freedom  and  her food is in base of cookies because she is scared to receive poisoned food….omg

Paranoia really runs deep when you have done something wrong.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: July 08, 2011, 06:40:00 PM »

The written word is very impersonal. As people we rely on tone, inflection and facial expressions..we dont have that here.. I re read everything I post 2-3x..
No problem nickand nora

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: July 08, 2011, 06:40:58 PM »

I read this and was wondering can this apply to casey and if so wonder if someone did go and file for this on behalf of Caylee or state of FL how long would it take til trial.

Federal Government on Double Jeopordy   http://www.icje.org/id148.htm
The same defendant may be tried, in some cases, by more than one government without violating double jeopardy.  Each state government is considered to be a separate government.  The federal government is a government separate from state governments.  The material in the Lanza case relates to the laws of a state and the federal government concerning prohibition, but it also raises the constitutional issue of double jeopardy.  The material in the Heath case relates to the laws of two different states, Georgia and Alabama, but it too raises the constitutional issue of double jeopardy.  The United States Supreme Court has held that two separate states may convict a person for the same offense without violating double jeopardy.  The United States Supreme Court has held that the federal government and a state government may convict a person for the same offense without violating double jeopardy.
 If one of the smart Monkeys can read it maybe they can explain it to the rest of us that might not understand it that good.

Just wanted to bump this.
Sorry I'm 2 days behind.

Love you Monkeys and So happy there is so much outrage!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: July 08, 2011, 06:41:19 PM »

is this the same juror that had a trip to london? planned and JP said to not worry, she could make it in time?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: July 08, 2011, 06:41:34 PM »

She mentioned it at jury selection..
There also cruise guy

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #733 on: July 08, 2011, 06:41:43 PM »

Bobo is so inept and these 12 jurors bought what he was selling... simply frightening  

I think it was more than that and I do believe it will come out yet. I do know there is some type of investigation going on although the person who told me could not tell me what. We will have to wait and see, but I don't think it is over by a long shot yet.

YEAH     YEAH     

Turbo anything to keep our hopes up.  We were all so dashed 48 hours ago.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: July 08, 2011, 06:41:51 PM »

I got the info for this on another site...has anyone posted this yet?

ABC is rumored to have the first interview with the Spawn, let's make sure that doesn't happen
Contact Bob Iger President Walt Disney Company 500 S. Buena Vista Rd Mail Stop 1062 Burbank, California 91521
Bob's Secretary's Number: 1-818-560-8701 Her name is Stephanie unless he got someone new in the last 3 months.
Fax Number: 1-818-560-1930

http://www.facebook.com/groups/JeffAshtonNewDreamTeam2?ap=1

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: July 08, 2011, 06:42:38 PM »

The written word is very impersonal. As people we rely on tone, inflection and facial expressions..we dont have that here.. I re read everything I post 2-3x..
No problem nickand nora

Appreciate that, flamom. You're one of my favorite monkeys here and would hate for you to be hurt at me.  an angelic monkey
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #736 on: July 08, 2011, 06:42:49 PM »

is this the same juror that had a trip to london? planned and JP said to not worry, she could make it in time?
yup it sure is now shes scared for her life
crazybabyborg
« Reply #737 on: July 08, 2011, 06:42:50 PM »

*These pictures have been brought to you by Polident.

ROFLMAO!!!

Warn a girl, will 'ya? I almost choked!!
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: July 08, 2011, 06:45:09 PM »

Sunny... here is an update to that article... I posted it a little while ago, but I don't think anyone noticed it...

UPDATE: Florida Business Scraps Plans for Casey Anthony Tours

Read more: http://smallbusiness.foxbusiness.com/entrepreneurs/2011/06/24/cashing-in-on-casey-anthony-trial/#ixzz1RYPG06GU

Thanks,....I saw it and made note when I came to my original post....hoping others would see it....thanks......on the CayleeDaily site it as dated 7/8...but I now guess it was the date it was posted on CD...

Your welcome... I just wasn't sure if you saw it.  Glad you did.  I am sooooo glad they scrapped this stupid tour!!  I can't imagine what fools would pay money for the tour, but I bet there would be a lot of eggs thrown at the tour buses as they go down the street.  It's just a shame that people want to make $$$ off of the death of precious Caylee. 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: July 08, 2011, 06:46:31 PM »

No problem nickand nora

Appreciate that, flamom. You're one of my favorite monkeys here and would hate for you to be hurt at me.  an angelic monkey
We are all here for the same goal...... monkeys have good hearts

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.