April 24, 2024, 05:59:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 373535 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: July 08, 2011, 11:15:21 PM »

THIS IS SO DISTURBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edit to remove link. Please don't post links to things like this.  Language/hate
I have reported this person and I hope others will as well...

For future reference - when you see something that is SO HORRIBLE AND DISTURBING - please DO NOT POST THE LINK IN THIS FORUM

KK, who do we/you report it to?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1081 on: July 08, 2011, 11:15:42 PM »

What university was Baez's daughter attending when he landed Casey's case in 2008? Remember, he put her in charge of media relations bc that's what she was going to college for or something related like that... Is it in Tampa?

Old post on JB's daughter:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3843.1210;wap2
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: July 08, 2011, 11:16:14 PM »

Wonder what the consequences are for not reporting a death?

Could this be another angle for additional charges?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1083 on: July 08, 2011, 11:16:37 PM »

I put $50 on Ann if they get into an azz kickin' contest.

"Now sit down George and I want you to be a good boy."

I kind of thought she was setting up a meeting for later!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: July 08, 2011, 11:16:45 PM »

Does anyone know if Mason has a son named Christopher?

Don't know.  I found this though

::snipping2::
He was recently inducted as president of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Mason, who lives in Longwood with his wife, Shirley, enjoys boating, flyfishing and tooling about in his restored 1958 Corvette.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1997-08-03/news/9707310458_1_defense-timothy-mcveigh-lawyers
Rosenut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1085 on: July 08, 2011, 11:17:07 PM »

Unfortunately this whole thing has become very sleazy and low class...it gets to the point of not wanting to even read about about it, not worth the time, and that is too bad as a little girl, Caylee, has lost her life and deserves more than this.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: July 08, 2011, 11:18:43 PM »

I actually got an answer from the Toby Keith camp on the email I sent:

Jose Baez was dropped as client early this morning.  He is no longer represented by Paradigm.

Thanks

Kay Johnson

Think about  A MOMENT OF FAME..oh my gosh how sick we all were sitting here watching the winner BAEZ (as well as his companions).  We were all sick to our stomachs.
Well, his moment of fame has passed.
They all thought they were sitting on top of the world.
Like a flame of a candle...and someone blows real hard.  Oh that is right we did call him a blowhard. 
BTW..
Where is Linda Drane Burdick?
Where is Blink?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: July 08, 2011, 11:20:01 PM »

Edit to remove link. Please don't post links to things like this.  Language/hate

For future reference - when you see something that is SO HORRIBLE AND DISTURBING - please DO NOT POST THE LINK IN THIS FORUM

Would be best to flag it on Facebook as inappropriate.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: July 08, 2011, 11:20:21 PM »

You can report it to Facebook on the Facebook page.  There's usually a link to report abusive posts or content on the Facebook page itself.  The most effective way to do this is to look up Facebook's terms of service, see how the content violates the terms of service and cite those violations specifically when making your report.  Simply saying you don't like it or find it distasteful doesn't give them as much to go on as stating specific violations of terms of service. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: July 08, 2011, 11:21:08 PM »

What university was Baez's daughter attending when he landed Casey's case in 2008? Remember, he put her in charge of media relations bc that's what she was going to college for or something related like that... Is it in Tampa?

Old post on JB's daughter:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3843.1210;wap2

Said she would of grat in 09.
Gator team is Miami State???

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: July 08, 2011, 11:21:12 PM »

Sorry klaas..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1091 on: July 08, 2011, 11:21:51 PM »

You can report it to Facebook on the Facebook page.  There's usually a link to report abusive posts or content on the Facebook page itself.  The most effective way to do this is to look up Facebook's terms of service, see how the content violates the terms of service and cite those violations specifically when making your report.  Simply saying you don't like it or find it distasteful doesn't give them as much to go on as stating specific violations of terms of service. 

I reported it to fb

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: July 08, 2011, 11:22:13 PM »

Porch lights on for Caylee Marie Anthony -  so far....2,668,981 Attending

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=237189926299700

I hope the above link comes through okay....

This is just incredible to me... almost three million people love Caylee!!!!!   an angelic monkey  I am just crying my eyes out at that number!!  
It's just a sad shame that the 4 family members closest to her didn't love her the way she deserved to be loved.  

How do you add a feed on facebook?
Want to go the this one, but it doesn't come up when I click on that link.
Only my fb account comes up.

I'm not sure Pharlap... I can't get the link to take you directly to the page that I am on... I found another link, when I googled it, but it doesn't show you the two million + people that are "attending" (turning their porch lights on).
I don't know why it's not working.  Sorry

Tks, n/p .
fb is confusing to me, that's why I twitt...

You have to copy and past the entire link.

Turbo... you posted the same link that I did above Smile This link only takes you to the FB sign on page.  Bummer. 

Bottom line... Everyone turn on your porch lights for sweet precious Caylee.   an angelic monkey

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: July 08, 2011, 11:22:45 PM »

I reported it to fb

Glad you reported it Cubbee. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: July 08, 2011, 11:22:50 PM »

I reported it to fb

Me too 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: July 08, 2011, 11:23:35 PM »

I clicked all over just to get out of it fast....
Was a shocker.....
I don't do fb much.
Like twitters better....

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1096 on: July 08, 2011, 11:24:51 PM »

not sure if it works now hope so,2mill+ porchlites

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: July 08, 2011, 11:25:18 PM »

I clicked all over just to get out of it fast....
Was a shocker.....
I don't do fb much.
Like twitters better....

I don't FB much either, and I'm finding Twitter to be useful, especially since Casey's trial. 

shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1098 on: July 08, 2011, 11:26:51 PM »

Does anyone know if Mason has a son named Christopher?

Don't know.  I found this though

He was recently inducted as president of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Mason, who lives in Longwood with his wife, Shirley, enjoys boating, flyfishing and tooling about in his restored 1958 Corvette.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1997-08-03/news/9707310458_1_defense-timothy-mcveigh-lawyers

To help with search terms, he has a daughter named Holly married to "Brookhaven attorney Clint Gardner":

http://www.dailyleader.com/news/article_60d70010-a7ec-11e0-9877-001cc4c002e0.html
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1099 on: July 08, 2011, 11:27:33 PM »

not sure if it works now hope so,2mill+ porchlites

sorry wrong one, trying again
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Porch-Lights-For-Caylee/248702271812411

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.