April 19, 2024, 01:53:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Terrorist Plot against Fort Dix?  (Read 3470 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 09, 2007, 10:57:53 AM »

I've been really surprised no one has posted regarding this?

Any thoughts?

I continue to stand with the girl.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 09:09:28 PM »

Oh I have thoughts.... one, thank GOD that the clerk was paying attention...

second, it's scary that one of the terrorists planning this was posing as a pizza delivery boy and had access pretty much to the base...

third, if anyone honestly believes that we don't need to be fighting terrorists there as opposed to here, please think again.

Fourth with the cut and run mentality being fostered everyday by our media, I think  that the Jewish people are thankful to GOD that we didn't have this it's not us ... stick our head in the sand mentality during WWII or there would be no Jewish people left....

Fifth.... It's everyone's duty like it or not to be aware... even the kid that was aware of the truck in the Ben Owensby aduction made a difference....

and Sixth... things like this are the reason I say all the time that we are truly in the times that this next election will mean whether or not we live as free people or if we all start wearing beards and burka's...

People are going to have to understand and be thankful to our soldiers for their scarafices because they are the ones truly keeping us free....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 06:39:12 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Oh I have thoughts.... one, thank GOD that the clerk was paying attention...

second, it's scary that one of the terrorists planning this was posing as a pizza delivery boy and had access pretty much to the base...

third, if anyone honestly believes that we don't need to be fighting terrorists there as opposed to here, please think again.

Fourth with the cut and run mentality being fostered everyday by our media, I think  that the Jewish people are thankful to GOD that we didn't have this it's not us ... stick our head in the sand mentality during WWII or there would be no Jewish people left....

Fifth.... It's everyone's duty like it or not to be aware... even the kid that was aware of the truck in the Ben Owensby aduction made a difference....

and Sixth... things like this are the reason I say all the time that we are truly in the times that this next election will mean whether or not we live as free people or if we all start wearing beards and burka's...

People are going to have to understand and be thankful to our soldiers for their scarafices because they are the ones truly keeping us free....

major ditto! totaly agree

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 10:41:49 AM »

Mrs I agree too, it's what I've been trying to speak to regarding how this isn't simple war any longer, and that factions are at least equal risk for us to a dictator run amuck? Our demise as a country won't have to come via traditional methods of war at all.....thank heavens that blockbuster employee has such a vigilant conscience and concern for us all.

If I had to point to any book in elementary school that impacted me profoundly it was the Diary of Anne Frank. I must have read that book 10 times or more, it impacted me so deeply. I fear being persecuted just as her family was and it's closer to reality than we have ever imagined now.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2007, 08:01:22 PM »

Everyone wants soooooooooooo badly for this to be just like Vietnam... but let's just be brutally honest here....

the communists didn't have the death wish that the jihadists and terrorists do.... this is why I want to spit nails everytime I hear about how this is "this generation's" Vietnam...

y'all would absolutely bann me if you heard my thoughts on all that... .LOL... but the point is that this is NOTHING like Vietnam...

on that note, I also applaud the fact that Joan Baez was banned from performing at Walter Reed, just what the soldiers recooperating need, a woman famous for her protesting Rolling Eyes

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 08:42:31 AM »

Mrs I posted this in another thread but I wanted to make sure it was in this thread also.

I am unsure how empirical this data is but the trend for those 30 and under within the US Muslim population is quite concerning.......

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/some-us-muslims-say-suicide-attacks-ok/20070522231809990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2007, 12:01:22 PM »

thanks for bring that article None... it's what I truly fear in this election... there is a whole class of people out there that really, truly want to see us all fall....

so many under 30 don't have a clue as to what life holds... but they will say absurb things because they are still young enough to believe them... and quite frankly a lot of that starts at home...

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2007, 01:41:43 PM »

Even our own MSM speaks to the new 'cold war' yet I guess we as posters aren't supposed to acknowledge it? that is what it feels like at times.

I agree much of it starts at home, even if we just look at the VTech killings there were signs for years prior of threatened violence. What responsible parent encourages or ignores signs of violence in their children?

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2007, 07:00:51 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Everyone wants soooooooooooo badly for this to be just like Vietnam... but let's just be brutally honest here....

the communists didn't have the death wish that the jihadists and terrorists do.... this is why I want to spit nails everytime I hear about how this is "this generation's" Vietnam...

y'all would absolutely bann me if you heard my thoughts on all that... .LOL... but the point is that this is NOTHING like Vietnam...

on that note, I also applaud the fact that Joan Baez was banned from performing at Walter Reed, just what the soldiers recooperating need, a woman famous for her protesting Rolling Eyes

call me Wink

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.