April 15, 2024, 10:01:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 319641 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: July 10, 2011, 01:26:17 PM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/online-lynch-mob-led-casey-anthonys-defense-team-1587923.html

"Amy Singer calls the Casey Anthony trial "the social media trial of the century."

As jury consultant for Anthony's defense team, she should know.

As part of her duties, she oversaw an army of people who monitored social media around the clock, gauging how the sordid case of an Orlando woman accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter was playing in the digital world."

The article as a whole is interesting.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: July 10, 2011, 01:27:09 PM »

http://inthearena.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/10/house-fighting-to-give-caylee-anthony-the-justice-that-the-court-system-failed-to-give-her/
House: Fighting to give Caylee Anthony 'the justice that the court system failed to give her'
Posted by:
Jay Kernis - Senior Producer July 10th, 2011
08:05 AM ET

ONLY ON THE BLOG: Answering today's OFF-SET questions is Clint House, the former roommate of Casey Anthony's ex-boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro. House, who knew Casey and her murdered daughter, Caylee,  testified for the prosecution at her murder trial.

House has joined Michelle Crowder and Change.org's petition drive to create Caylee's Law. The goal is to make it a felony to not report your child under the age of 18 missing after 24 hours.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: July 10, 2011, 01:28:24 PM »

I need a favor please.  I thought I saved the picture of Casey under the Christmas tree when she was approximately 4.   If anyone has that picture, could you please post it here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3221.40 , TIA!
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #643 on: July 10, 2011, 01:34:19 PM »

I came across this site & noticed something I haven't seen anywhere else...yet:

(This is the main site)
http://www.keepcaseybroke.com/

(This is after clicking on subtitle "Why ABC?")
http://www.keepcaseybroke.com/why-abc.html

Quote:
Juror Jennifer Ford was treated to a Disneyworld vacation by ABC after she provided them with the only real juror interview so far.  Other members of the jury were treated to the same vacation, so we should expect to be hearing interviews from them soon.  After a period of time, Jurors from high profile trials are allowed to accept monetary payment for interviews, before that time period has passed however, it is illegal for them to provide interviews and information for profit.  This is why ABC exclaims that "no money exchanged hands". But isn't Disneyworld for an interview still payment?

I feel it was a bribe for a NG verdict, how many students and families can afford a trip to disney world? And then for them to give verdict at 2:15 then spend rest of the day with 4 family members at disney something isnt right. money if im not mistaken can be in the form of "gifts"

Verdict at 2:15, remainder of day at Disneyland. How did Disney/ABC get the info to the jurors about expense paid vacation to Disneyland?

Baez also tried to give them gifts and a Deputy caught and stopped it.

What is going on here?

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: July 10, 2011, 01:37:40 PM »

(This is the main site)

Quote:
Juror Jennifer Ford was treated to a Disneyworld vacation by ABC after she provided them with the only real juror interview so far.  Other members of the jury were treated to the same vacation, so we should expect to be hearing interviews from them soon.  After a period of time, Jurors from high profile trials are allowed to accept monetary payment for interviews, before that time period has passed however, it is illegal for them to provide interviews and information for profit.  This is why ABC exclaims that "no money exchanged hands". But isn't Disneyworld for an interview still payment?

I feel it was a bribe for a NG verdict, how many students and families can afford a trip to disney world? And then for them to give verdict at 2:15 then spend rest of the day with 4 family members at disney something isnt right. money if im not mistaken can be in the form of "gifts"

Verdict at 2:15, remainder of day at Disneyland. How did Disney/ABC get the info to the jurors about expense paid vacation to Disneyland?

What is going on here?

This is way out of hand. HOW did ABC know the verdict was coming down? COLLUSION WITH JURORS? I would like to see this thoroughly investigated and the officials at ABC charged as well as the jurors. It would not be that hard to investigate.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #645 on: July 10, 2011, 01:40:25 PM »

(This is the main site)

Quote:
Juror Jennifer Ford was treated to a Disneyworld vacation by ABC after she provided them with the only real juror interview so far.  Other members of the jury were treated to the same vacation, so we should expect to be hearing interviews from them soon.  After a period of time, Jurors from high profile trials are allowed to accept monetary payment for interviews, before that time period has passed however, it is illegal for them to provide interviews and information for profit.  This is why ABC exclaims that "no money exchanged hands". But isn't Disneyworld for an interview still payment?

What is going on here?

I thought that was a joke about Baez trying to give out gifts.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: July 10, 2011, 01:42:45 PM »

I need a favor please.  I thought I saved the picture of Casey under the Christmas tree when she was approximately 4.   If anyone has that picture, could you please post it here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3221.40 , TIA!

done 

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #647 on: July 10, 2011, 01:42:54 PM »

(This is the main site)

Quote:
Juror Jennifer Ford was treated to a Disneyworld vacation by ABC after she provided them with the only real juror interview so far.  Other members of the jury were treated to the same vacation, so we should expect to be hearing interviews from them soon.  After a period of time, Jurors from high profile trials are allowed to accept monetary payment for interviews, before that time period has passed however, it is illegal for them to provide interviews and information for profit.  This is why ABC exclaims that "no money exchanged hands". But isn't Disneyworld for an interview still payment?

What is going on here?

This is way out of hand. HOW did ABC know the verdict was coming down? COLLUSION WITH JURORS? I would like to see this thoroughly investigated and the officials at ABC charged as well as the jurors. It would not be that hard to investigate.

Why didn't the court inform the public that the "media packets given to jurors" included "free vacations to Disneyworld?"
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: July 10, 2011, 01:44:48 PM »

Does anyone think it is strange that the defense table was full for the verdict. I heard Rosalie Bolin (jury consultant, spouse to death row murderer) was in the court room also. Being a jury consultant that just seemed strange to me. I do think there are some things that morning that seemed like Bozo knew they fix was in although they surely mixed up and bored a jury with their part of the trial. I am hoping a juror will crack and tell the truth if so. Bozo, shooting his fingers at the camera that morning hours before verdict was reached, smiling at the defense table, etc. I just think someone got to them because how can that many be too ignorant to figure out this case. I look at the evidence given in the trial and it was there for a lesser charge maybe but "not guilty" is a disgrace.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #649 on: July 10, 2011, 01:46:37 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/10/casey-anthony-death-threats-lawyers-jurors-jury-cheney-mason-caylee-anthony-murder-trail-not-guilty-verdict/

Casey Anthony and Jurors Targeted by Death Threats

7/10/2011 12:55 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Someone is threatening to kill Casey Anthony, her lawyers, and the jurors who found her 'not guilty'  of murdering her daughter -- this according to Casey's attorney Cheney Mason.

Mason tells TMZ  his team has been receiving "all kinds of threats" at his office since the controversial verdict came in ... including "one we just turned over to law enforcement."

There are reports Casey's parents are also being targeted and have gone into hiding.

::snipping2::

You know what is so weird about these death threats is that the first I heard about death threats was from Lippman on HLN or In Sessions  talking to one of the pundits saying..not the pone calls..didn't mention phone calls..I could swear he said they received faxes and it was coming from bloggers.  I laughed because Cindy has always had it in for what she terms bloggers..
And when asked how he knew it was bloggers was when he said we have the faxes, we have the phone numbers right on the faxes and know who it is.  Well right..I know phone numbers show on faxes..everyone who ever used a fax does..so why would bloggers fax death threats?  It is just preposterous.  Then the story changed to it was phone threats..

And if Cindy and George went into hiding immediately why was there such a LE presence at their house and in their neighborhood right afterwards..to guard who..what?

None of that makes anymore sense then the defense's arguments..it is just to ramp up publicity for their talk show appearances and memoirs.  I do not think anyone would threaten them in that manner. 

And if they know who did this why isn't the FBI arresting them..death threats over a fax or phone would be considered terrorist in nature and are a Federal offense.  Isn't there some Federal offense for making this crap up?  I guess they weren't concerned enough to give the names and phone numbers to LE huh..or someone would have been arrested.

He was on Joy Berhar & she asked what the death threats said.  He said "you deserve the same fate that Caylee had".  Joy even said "that's a death threat"?  I think they're blowing this whole thing out of proportion for more sympathy and it would certainly make for a whole chapter in her book.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: July 10, 2011, 01:47:05 PM »

(This is the main site)

Quote:

Anytime you win trips, merchandise such as on game shows you are taxed. To me that is no different than money changing hands. This is disgusting.

What is going on here?

Why didn't the court inform the public that the "media packets given to jurors" included "free vacations to Disneyworld?"
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: July 10, 2011, 01:47:07 PM »

done 

Thank you!
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #652 on: July 10, 2011, 01:47:27 PM »

(This is the main site)

Quote:

What is going on here?

I thought that was a joke about Baez trying to give out gifts.

I can't find this, but I know there were several posts regarding it.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #653 on: July 10, 2011, 01:47:36 PM »

OK this puzzle is coming together for me.   

Do you remember Bozo's photo, where he looked like the "cat that ate the mouse"?

He had a very satisfied or a contented facial expression, (I believe) before the verdict was read. 

Did he have a hand in some persuasive "treat's" for the Jury members?

IDK how I can put this delicately and still try to get my point across.

IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: July 10, 2011, 01:49:37 PM »

(This is the main site)

Quote:

Anytime you win trips, merchandise such as on game shows you are taxed. To me that is no different than money changing hands. This is disgusting.

What is going on here?

Not sure what happened to my post but when you win trips, merchandise on game shows you have to pay taxes on that. To me that is cash value exchanged. This is disgusting!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #655 on: July 10, 2011, 01:51:05 PM »

How could we find out when the airline flights were booked for Disney?   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: July 10, 2011, 01:51:16 PM »

done 

Thank you!

That like totally freaks me out! She is crazy looking!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #657 on: July 10, 2011, 01:51:20 PM »

(This is the main site)

Quote:

What is going on here?

We're headed to disney next month and our bill is $5600 for three people.  That's air, room, parks etc.  Now granted we're staying inside the park on the monorail because I have a bad back but still.  That' s for THREE people! (we haven't been on vacation in quite awhile & have been saving)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: July 10, 2011, 01:54:46 PM »

Does anyone think it is strange that the defense table was full for the verdict. I heard Rosalie Bolin (jury consultant, spouse to death row murderer) was in the court room also. Being a jury consultant that just seemed strange to me. I do think there are some things that morning that seemed like Bozo knew they fix was in although they surely mixed up and bored a jury with their part of the trial. I am hoping a juror will crack and tell the truth if so. Bozo, shooting his fingers at the camera that morning hours before verdict was reached, smiling at the defense table, etc. I just think someone got to them because how can that many be too ignorant to figure out this case. I look at the evidence given in the trial and it was there for a lesser charge maybe but "not guilty" is a disgrace.

Maybe Baez Bribed Gaurds too? It could happen! something did.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: July 10, 2011, 01:55:35 PM »

Good Morning

Had to take a break from posting but still was here reading.

I have to share something with you all...please don't think I'm BANANAS...

Yesterday as I was sitting on my patio having a smoke with my Mom and talking about how beautiful Caylee was and how we would have loved her and HOW STUPID the Jurors are my oldest daughter came out to join us when she sees something and tells me, "Mom, don't look or move", she runs back in the house goes out in front of the patio and picks something up with a paper towel. About 10 minutes later my youngest comes to me and gives me a hug and tells me, "Mom, see Caylee is letting you know she is ok', I ask her, "Why, she said that?" , she said, " Because pb jr found the 3 pieces of duct tape."

I've been at PEACE since then.  an angelic monkey

pb

That is sweet but I am one quarter Cherokee and we don't believe the soul can rest until the death is avenged. Under the old Blood Law, the clan of the murdered Cherokee was responsible for revenge. Many times even going to war over a wrongful death. (I believe in our own way by petitions, calls, etc. we are going to war over this wrongful death)

The soul cannot rest until the death is set right and the murderer held accountable. I think we saw the Almighty making us aware that this was not over with the lightening at the remains site.

Turbo--If you are one-fourth Cherokee, then you should own a piece of Harrah's in Cherokee NC.  I'll be contributing to that endeavor next week. Just my little contribution to the wellbeing of our Native Americans.

I'm not sure about the Almighty and the lightening, but if I were a member of the defense team or an Anthony, I think I'd be a bit nervous in a thunderstorm.

Lightening never strikes twice in the same place...the tree being struck gives me hope that the second strike will be for KC and justice will be served for Caylee.  I truly think that our heavenly father has a bigger plan and justice will be served not only for Caylee but other children as well.

Look how we the people have pulled together and signed a petition for Caylee's Law..all things are in perfect timing ::justice2NJ::.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.