April 18, 2024, 04:33:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 319840 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: July 10, 2011, 03:10:43 PM »

These jurors never understood the science testimony.
I think it was over their heads.
Everytime a defense expert was turned over to cross by the state,
Ashton turned them into state experts.
Jeff did discount Dr Sally.. he said in an interview he didnt know what she was 
Mr Eikenbloom acknowledged Jeff as the first to use DNA in court which made him more credible to me.
Dr Baden needs to keep his creepy stupid ass off of TV. What a shame that a once respected leader in his field sounds like an idiot calling Dr Vass's work junk science.. It is almost time for him to be embalmed

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: July 10, 2011, 03:19:33 PM »

Really, I thought it was the still camera that was in the hallway of the courthouse.  It was always in the same position as we watched spectators enter the courtroom.  There are lots of shots from this camera throughout the trial.  I always assumed it was stationery.
Once I became aware of coverage of this camera, I watched it a lot.

I saw many people nodding, gesturing, saying hello towards it, so I assume there was a camera person operating it.

But I can't say for certain there was someone operating it manually.

From what I remember, the original stream came from CFNews, which btw is ABC, but others picked it up...their affiliates, subsidiaries, etc. I forget but I think Trimm posted the original as soon as it aired.

I just thought of something...

Remember the jurors voted on the media networks they would all to interview them? They numbered them in order & labelled their seats in the court media room. They were only allowed to ask 1 question each.

Does anybody remember that list & the picture of the designated seats for media and jurors?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #722 on: July 10, 2011, 03:23:09 PM »

Round 2: O'Reilly vs. Geraldo Over Casey Anthony Trial

video at link if you did not see this

http://news.yahoo.com/video/opinion-15749653/round-2-o-reilly-vs-geraldo-over-casey-anthony-trial-25901918.html

http://news.yahoo.com/video/opinion-15749653/round-2-o-reilly-vs-geraldo-over-casey-anthony-trial-25901918.html

(IIRC he said, almost 100,000 voted)

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #723 on: July 10, 2011, 03:25:27 PM »

Really, I thought it was the still camera that was in the hallway of the courthouse.  It was always in the same position as we watched spectators enter the courtroom.  There are lots of shots from this camera throughout the trial.  I always assumed it was stationery.

I saw many people nodding, gesturing, saying hello towards it, so I assume there was a camera person operating it.

From what I remember, the original stream came from CFNews, which btw is ABC, but others picked it up...their affiliates, subsidiaries, etc. I forget but I think Trimm posted the original as soon as it aired.

Remember the jurors voted on the media networks they would all to interview them? They numbered them in order & labelled their seats in the court media room. They were only allowed to ask 1 question each.

Does anybody remember that list & the picture of the designated seats for media and jurors?

I think the media actually got numbered from a drawing.  I'd read that they voted somewhere, but later I saw in an interview of one of the stations that they'd actually drawn numbers for placement.  The later made more sense to me.  jmo

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #724 on: July 10, 2011, 03:27:23 PM »

Thank you, texasmom! ...and I noticed the disclaimer at the bottom: "Not a scientific poll"

So that means, even the Casey Anthony jurors should be able to understand it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: July 10, 2011, 03:29:30 PM »

And something else...

This jury was sequestered for weeks. The trial lasted for what...7 weeks?

Court was open to the public & media. There were 50 seats available each day for people that waited in line & were lucky enough to land a ticket. This does not even include the courtroom in which the trial is going on, so there were more seats available.

The..Jury...Wants...To...Be...Anonymous...Still.

Well, why? Ya can't tell me that not a single person from 7 weeks of trial that was open to the public didn't recognize at least one juror...nope, not buying it.

So...why?

But we find out some jurors wanted to give interviews but others were worried about security & privacy afterward. Funny...
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: July 10, 2011, 03:30:38 PM »

I think they were in carbohydrate intoxication from too many free restaurant meals.. They were at a totally different trial   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: July 10, 2011, 03:31:17 PM »

I think the media actually got numbered from a drawing.  I'd read that they voted somewhere, but later I saw in an interview of one of the stations that they'd actually drawn numbers for placement.  The later made more sense to me.  jmo

Thanks, I didn't know that! That makes alot more sense!
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #728 on: July 10, 2011, 03:35:41 PM »

do we have this in our list?
:
Chief Judge Belvin Perry, Jr.
Suite 2110
Orange County Courthouse
425 N. Orange Ave.
Orlando, FL 32801
Phone: 407-836-2008
Fax: 407-836-2006
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: July 10, 2011, 03:35:55 PM »

I live in a small mountain resort community which has a lot of conventions.  A couple of weeks ago there was a convention of people who had been struck by lightning and survived.  (Of course, otherwise they couldn't come to the convention.)  I think there were 93 people attending.  One of them had been hit twice.

I'm still wondering about that jury request about halfway through the trial.  The judge said he had a request by the jury to see the heart sticker.  He told them that they could only see it when they were deliberating.  As I recall, the judge said "The jury," not "A juror." If they were requesting it as a group, how did they do that without discussing the case?  At the time that struck me as odd and I wondered why the judge didn't pick up on it and question the jury.  The note could have just been from one juror, but I believe the judge said, "The jury."

In regard to Dr. Baden being almost ready for embalming, let's just do it now. I remember he said on TV on one occasion that he met his wife when he saw this beautiful girl with long red fingernails and very high heels coming down the hall.  Since that couldn't possibly have been his wife, I wonder why he let the beautiful girl get away and settled for LK-B.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: July 10, 2011, 03:40:18 PM »

http://www.wpbf.com/news/28502086/detail.html
Social Media Mistakes St. Pete Man For Casey Anthony Juror
Doug Bliss Tells Tampa Paper He Was Not Juror No. 2
John P. Wise, Digital Media Manager
POSTED: 12:24 pm EDT July 10, 2011
UPDATED: 12:28 pm EDT July 10, 2011

Read more: http://www.wpbf.com/news/28502086/detail.html#ixzz1RjVSShLB

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #731 on: July 10, 2011, 03:42:19 PM »

My sweet husband is trying to make me feel better (maybe he just wants home cooked meal again LOL).  He's saying he thinks the extra time is a ploy to give LE time to gather evidence in other crimes she's committed.  I don't agree but I can dream!

You know, I had a similar thought the other day; that perhaps Perry or LE are looking into someway to add more time, investigate the jury...anything to keep her behind bars.  I sure hope I'm right.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: July 10, 2011, 03:45:08 PM »

This is a good idea. Good work!

http://www.keepcaseybroke.com/

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: July 10, 2011, 03:47:26 PM »

Casey Anthony's Parents -- Catching Some Rays

22 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Cindy and George Anthony -- whose daughter Casey Anthony was just found not guilty of murdering their granddaughter Caylee -- were spotted relaxing poolside at a resort in Florida this morning.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/10/casey-anthony-mother-father-cindy-george-photo-resort-florida-caylee-murder-trial-acquitted/#comments-anchor

---------

Don't look too worried by the "death threats", eh?

Personally, I don't think that is them.

Not that I care, either.

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #734 on: July 10, 2011, 03:50:11 PM »

Cappuccino & Turbo ~ where the heck are you?

Turbo?
Cappy?
Blink?
                     [r they all on vacation?]   

I think people are spending time with their families.

...or on their way to Florida.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: July 10, 2011, 03:51:45 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-07-09/news/os-ed-lauren-ritchie-casey-anthony-te20110710_1_casey-anthony-csi-effect-jurors
Lauren Ritchie: 'Tech Effect' let Casey Anthony win
July 09, 2011|By lauren ritchie

If Casey Anthony had been tried 30 years ago in that same Orange County courtroom, she probably would be facing a death sentence today instead of the few measly years she spent awaiting trial.

The 25-year-old mother who last week slipped out of a conviction on charges of killing her toddler seems to be the beneficiary of something that has come to be called the "Tech Effect."

The premise is simple, but the results are dramatic: Juries today expect — nay, demand — complicated forensic evidence. And when prosecutors don't give it to them, they acquit the accused.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: July 10, 2011, 03:52:38 PM »

Casey Anthony's Parents -- Catching Some Rays

22 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Cindy and George Anthony -- whose daughter Casey Anthony was just found not guilty of murdering their granddaughter Caylee -- were spotted relaxing poolside at a resort in Florida this morning.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/10/casey-anthony-mother-father-cindy-george-photo-resort-florida-caylee-murder-trial-acquitted/#comments-anchor

---------

Don't look too worried by the "death threats", eh?

Personally, I don't think that is them.

Not that I care, either.

I know, but if it makes 100 more people follow them around with flip cameras... I'm good with it. Every time George & Cindy sigh in misery, an angel gets its wings!!!! an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

------------------
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #737 on: July 10, 2011, 03:52:46 PM »

If anyone helped search for Caylee Tim Miller wants to hear from you. This message is posted on Twitter by Diane Fanning (author).Contact him at      tim.miller@texasequusearch.org

Bump!

Thank GOD! Class action here we come! Hopefully people came from all of our states.

Karma suckaz!

I went to FL (from Missouri) for the second search (NOV 08) search was called off the day I arrived.  Plane tickets (2) were not cheap since it was a spur of the moment decision.  Not to mention spending $300 on Popeyes Chicken to be delivered to the search site.

Hope you contact Tim---it was all a hoax made apparent by Baez's opening statement.  The 'Runaway Bride' pales by comparison.  And the subsequent trashing of Texas EquuSearch was awful.

The word HOAX caught my attention. Baez knowingly witheld knowledge that Caylee was dead? All those spending time, money and effort in the search can sue him IF he knew this. We know Cindy and George knew at some point, so did Baez. WHEN did they individually KNOW Caylee was dead?
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #738 on: July 10, 2011, 03:58:12 PM »

::snipping2::

That expression is too self-satisfied. IMO

I agree.  But on the other hand it could be a show of false bravado, due to nervousness.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #739 on: July 10, 2011, 04:00:02 PM »

These jurors never understood the science testimony.
I think it was over their heads.
Everytime a defense expert was turned over to cross by the state,
Ashton turned them into state experts.
Jeff did discount Dr Sally.. he said in an interview he didnt know what she was 
Mr Eikenbloom acknowledged Jeff as the first to use DNA in court which made him more credible to me.
Dr Baden needs to keep his creepy stupid ass off of TV. What a shame that a once respected leader in his field sounds like an idiot calling Dr Vass's work junk science.. It is almost time for him to be embalmed

Flamom,

I do not understand Science, it would have gone over my head.  The other pieces of the puzzle, I easily understand,
and I could fit together the whole picture.  A child of ten could have found her guilty, but not these "greedy children"
on the jury. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.