March 28, 2024, 08:47:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 317991 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: July 10, 2011, 04:23:47 PM »

I hope the link dont blow the page out here.. LOL  I read earlier on here.. on FACEBOOK on the I hate Casey Anthony page.. that someone said she left jail yesterday and was going to Africa. Im sure its BS.. I just went back to try and find the post but there are sooooooooooooo many I cant sit and read them all right now cuz I am busier then heck.

FYI.. I can say one thing.. this page on facebook is no holds barred..    WOWZERS.. you can cuss and say whatever you want. I just read but dont post. lol

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150198157854306.330460.774614305#!/pages/I-hate-Casey-Anthony/214495388584655

The jury should have been brought in from Africa then maybe justice would have been served...What about the upcoming case with Morgan and Morgan does she have to be in court...sorry I am behind whats going on with that.

Civil Suit Subpoena
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/28464197/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: July 10, 2011, 04:25:32 PM »

About an hour or so ago, Jane Valaz (here I go again) said she heard that Casey will be released on Sunday into one of several dark, unmarked automobiles so no one will know in which one she is riding. Don't shoot the messenger.

I heard that also...her head will be so big she will blow out the windows...then we will know which automobile she is in

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: July 10, 2011, 04:27:09 PM »

I hope the link dont blow the page out here.. LOL  I read earlier on here.. on FACEBOOK on the I hate Casey Anthony page.. that someone said she left jail yesterday and was going to Africa. Im sure its BS.. I just went back to try and find the post but there are sooooooooooooo many I cant sit and read them all right now cuz I am busier then heck.

FYI.. I can say one thing.. this page on facebook is no holds barred..    WOWZERS.. you can cuss and say whatever you want. I just read but dont post. lol

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150198157854306.330460.774614305#!/pages/I-hate-Casey-Anthony/214495388584655

The jury should have been brought in from Africa then maybe justice would have been served...What about the upcoming case with Morgan and Morgan does she have to be in court...sorry I am behind whats going on with that.

Civil Suit Subpoena

She has been subpoenaed, AFAIK.

Tampa attorney John Morgan has served Anthony with a subpoena to appear at a deposition in a lawsuit he has filed against her.

Lawyer wants to question Casey about Caylee
Updated: Friday, 08 Jul 2011, 10:29 PM EDT
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/lawyer-wants-to-question-casey-about-caylee-07082011

Thank You!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: July 10, 2011, 04:28:03 PM »

Civil Suit Subpoena

Thank You!

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #764 on: July 10, 2011, 04:28:11 PM »

Some people really frustrate me!  Yesterday I mentioned that I asked on another forum what everyone thought about the verdict and I got this response:

The jury did their job. There simply wasn't enough evidence to place it "beyond a reasonable doubt." She's obviously a terrible mother, but there needed to be more to prove murder.

That angered me so I responded with many reasons why the jury was wrong, circumstantial evidence and I was met with more ridiculous "pro-jury" responses.  Mind you, these folk are not just a bunch of dumb kids.  They are highly educated people (several have their masters) in their 30's & 40's who discuss topics such as science, literature and poetry.  One is a language translator, one is a law student, two are in publishing and a few in technology.  These guys are brainiacs, really they are.  Yet this is how they responded:

Oh, I think she probably did it. But there's no clear hard proof, therefore I think the jury acted as they ought.

If they couldn't find her guilty, despite feeling that she is, it means that the state didn't meet it's burden of proof, ie. beyond a reasonable doubt. The jury did it's job, it's the prosecution that failed (assuming she's guilty).

This was exactly the problem. The prosecutors never did more than cast suspicion on Casey Anthony; concrete proof was never provided, and the defense did their job of giving relatively plausible alternatives well enough that there was never not reasonable doubt.

Also, Nancy Grace is a terrible person. And her example about umbrellas and rain is equating common sense that tells someone it just rained with a much more complicated process that involves more than just looking at two or three things and saying "Yep, she did it. Guilty!"

I don't get it!  These people are usually intelligent.  So either they haven't followed the case closely enough or they simply lack common sense.  Dorks.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #765 on: July 10, 2011, 04:29:34 PM »

Did the Ant's file for Bankruptcy, after Caylee was born?  If a Bankruptcy were filed, was because of the baby's
hospital bills?  How much would a hospital bill be, without no insurance for the delivery, etc?  Thousands?  TIA

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: July 10, 2011, 04:30:22 PM »

Imagine a baby daddy had his daughter for a visit and he said he dropped the baby off at the nanny's.  He just went out partying and living the good life without care or worry after that.  Then it was discovered that there was no nanny.  Then his car smelled like death so he ditched it.  Then the baby was found down the street from his home badly decomposed with baby blankets from his home.  Duct tape wrapped thrice around the baby's skull.  A similar roll of duct tape was found in his garage.  There were traces of chloroform in the trunk of his car.  He had searched "how to make chloroform" on his pc at home. 

Ya think the jurors woulda said "Not Guilty"??

What say you?

Nope. Honestly, nope. The dude wouldn't have been given benefit of doubt.

I know it's not a popular opinion but since the beginning, when I saw Caylee becoming the poster child for missing & exploited, I knew it was gonna turn into a dp case & people with an axe to grind would come out of the woodwork. The dp changed the playing field for experts across America that want it abolished. I really truthfully believe that bc this Casey was nice looking & led a life filled with lies, theft, sex...it made the story salacious, juicy. The powers to be knew it would garner attention not just from child advocates, but from voyeurs also that excite at that junk. Once everyone's attention is focussed on the matter at hand, that's when they know they can drive it home.

I predict, and I very well could be wrong, but I predict several people to start making the death penalty an issue until it's defunct in our whole country.

I really do believe if the dp wasn't on the table that Casey would be in prison for 25 to life. Somebody on the jury, maybe even more than one person, made everybody else think that if they found Casey guilty of murder 1 that she'd get the needle. They weren't even supposed to think about the punishment, only the level of guilt. I know they could havefound her guilty of a lesser charge, but think about this - in the state of FL, if a child dies as the result of child abuse (negligience is also child abuse), then it's punishable by death or lwop if the judge so desires. It's not as simple as that, I know, bc there would have to be pattern established & everybody was saying Casey was a "good" mom. The jurors probably didn't understand that Casey would have gotten 10 years for neglect if they would have chosen that, but instead they took the easy way out & say stupid stuff like they "didn't know who was in charge of Caylee".

Buncha losers if ya ask me!
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: July 10, 2011, 04:30:42 PM »

I think Cindy knew a few days after Casey was released the first time,...thats why she sent Mr.Casey to that area.
I'd still like to know why bozo told them to call him instead of LE. As for GA I really truely believe he really didn't know where she was and knowing Casey had left the house with a live Caylee, would of prompt the suicide after finding the body

I brought up the Teddy Bear story last week and someone asked me about it but I never had time to explain what I meant.  Remember Cindy bringing the Teddy Bear to court early on???  At one point on the stand she said that Teddy disappeared from the house, and some here thought that Casey stole it to screw with her head.  Well, it ended up supposedly with that psychic that supposedly was on the phone with Dominic Casey while he was searching.  THEN, if you remember Dominic Casey said on the stand that "low and behold" that Teddy was sent to his office and he opened it not knowing what it was.  NO DOUBT in my mind that was all a made up scam.  They knew Caylee was dead and where she was and they were covering it up with that crazy psychic story.
Ahhh...it was me that asked about the Teddy Bear story!  Thanks - I never understood about the Dominic Casey connection really - just because I didn't keep up for awhile.  Thanks for telling me about it.  I guess Cindy was the "psychic"??
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #768 on: July 10, 2011, 04:30:49 PM »

Casey Anthony's Parents -- Catching Some Rays

22 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Cindy and George Anthony -- whose daughter Casey Anthony was just found not guilty of murdering their granddaughter Caylee -- were spotted relaxing poolside at a resort in Florida this morning.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/10/casey-anthony-mother-father-cindy-george-photo-resort-florida-caylee-murder-trial-acquitted/#comments-anchor

---------

Don't look too worried by the "death threats", eh?
I am so sick of seeing those who deserve it least benefit the most.  They belong in jail, preferably a hellhole jail.

This is from the above link:   According to a witness, the Anthonys stayed by the pool for about two hours, trying to remain anonymous. They didn't interact with anyone, but once it became obvious people were starting to recognize them ... they took off.

Thought they were dead broke?  Oh, I forgot, this resort vacation is probably a bribe from ABC/Disneyworld or her purposed book publisher.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #769 on: July 10, 2011, 04:31:18 PM »

Some people really frustrate me!  Yesterday I mentioned that I asked on another forum what everyone thought about the verdict and I got this response:

The jury did their job. There simply wasn't enough evidence to place it "beyond a reasonable doubt." She's obviously a terrible mother, but there needed to be more to prove murder.

That angered me so I responded with many reasons why the jury was wrong, circumstantial evidence and I was met with more ridiculous "pro-jury" responses.  Mind you, these folk are not just a bunch of dumb kids.  They are highly educated people (several have their masters) in their 30's & 40's who discuss topics such as science, literature and poetry.  One is a language translator, one is a law student, two are in publishing and a few in technology.  These guys are brainiacs, really they are.  Yet this is how they responded:

Oh, I think she probably did it. But there's no clear hard proof, therefore I think the jury acted as they ought.

If they couldn't find her guilty, despite feeling that she is, it means that the state didn't meet it's burden of proof, ie. beyond a reasonable doubt. The jury did it's job, it's the prosecution that failed (assuming she's guilty).

This was exactly the problem. The prosecutors never did more than cast suspicion on Casey Anthony; concrete proof was never provided, and the defense did their job of giving relatively plausible alternatives well enough that there was never not reasonable doubt.

Also, Nancy Grace is a terrible person. And her example about umbrellas and rain is equating common sense that tells someone it just rained with a much more complicated process that involves more than just looking at two or three things and saying "Yep, she did it. Guilty!"

I don't get it!  These people are usually intelligent.  So either they haven't followed the case closely enough or they simply lack common sense.  Dorks.

I lack common sense and I could figure out this case Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: July 10, 2011, 04:32:48 PM »

I love Richard Hornsby, at least he's not afraid to speak the truth. I haven't been keeping up w/ current the threads but I linked his latest blawg challenging meany mason in case someone hasn't seen it.

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/07/ ... nces-toll/

Loca
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #771 on: July 10, 2011, 04:34:46 PM »

Did the Ant's file for Bankruptcy, after Caylee was born?  If a Bankruptcy were filed, was because of the baby's
hospital bills?  How much would a hospital bill be, without no insurance for the delivery, etc?  Thousands?  TIA

Cindy may have carried insurance on Casey, therefore, her unborn child.??????????
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: July 10, 2011, 04:35:23 PM »

Imagine a baby daddy had his daughter for a visit and he said he dropped the baby off at the nanny's.  He just went out partying and living the good life without care or worry after that.  Then it was discovered that there was no nanny.  Then his car smelled like death so he ditched it.  Then the baby was found down the street from his home badly decomposed with baby blankets from his home.  Duct tape wrapped thrice around the baby's skull.  A similar roll of duct tape was found in his garage.  There were traces of chloroform in the trunk of his car.  He had searched "how to make chloroform" on his pc at home. 

Ya think the jurors woulda said "Not Guilty"??

What say you?

Nope. Honestly, nope. The dude wouldn't have been given benefit of doubt.

I know it's not a popular opinion but since the beginning, when I saw Caylee becoming the poster child for missing & exploited, I knew it was gonna turn into a dp case & people with an axe to grind would come out of the woodwork. The dp changed the playing field for experts across America that want it abolished. I really truthfully believe that bc this Casey was nice looking & led a life filled with lies, theft, sex...it made the story salacious, juicy. The powers to be knew it would garner attention not just from child advocates, but from voyeurs also that excite at that junk. Once everyone's attention is focussed on the matter at hand, that's when they know they can drive it home.

I predict, and I very well could be wrong, but I predict several people to start making the death penalty an issue until it's defunct in our whole country.

I really do believe if the dp wasn't on the table that Casey would be in prison for 25 to life. Somebody on the jury, maybe even more than one person, made everybody else think that if they found Casey guilty of murder 1 that she'd get the needle. They weren't even supposed to think about the punishment, only the level of guilt. I know they could havefound her guilty of a lesser charge, but think about this - in the state of FL, if a child dies as the result of child abuse (negligience is also child abuse), then it's punishable by death or lwop if the judge so desires. It's not as simple as that, I know, bc there would have to be pattern established & everybody was saying Casey was a "good" mom. The jurors probably didn't understand that Casey would have gotten 10 years for neglect if they would have chosen that, but instead they took the easy way out & say stupid stuff like they "didn't know who was in charge of Caylee".

Buncha losers if ya ask me!
BBM
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: July 10, 2011, 04:37:25 PM »

Cindy and George Anthony -- whose daughter Casey Anthony was just found not guilty of murdering their granddaughter Caylee -- were spotted relaxing poolside at a resort in Florida this morning.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/10/casey-anthony-mother-father-cindy-george-photo-resort-florida-caylee-murder-trial-acquitted/#comments-anchor

---------

I am so sick of seeing those who deserve it least benefit the most.  They belong in jail, preferably a hellhole jail.

This is from the above link:   According to a witness, the Anthonys stayed by the pool for about two hours, trying to remain anonymous. They didn't interact with anyone, but once it became obvious people were starting to recognize them ... they took off.

Thought they were dead broke?  Oh, I forgot, this resort vacation is probably a bribe from ABC/Disneyworld or her purposed book publisher.
ABC lost credibility with me many years ago and like dominoes went the rest of the MSM.  And they keep proving me right   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #774 on: July 10, 2011, 04:38:17 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-pretend-like-she-never-existed-jeff-ashton-say.html
Casey Anthony: Pretend like she never existed, Jeff Ashton says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel, Jose Baez, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on July, 10 2011 1:15 PM

Former prosecutor Jeff Ashton has advice for people still furious over Casey Anthony’s acquittal.

“Ignore her forever,” Ashton told WFTV-Channel 9’s Kathi Belich. “Don’t read any articles about her. Don’t read any books by her. Just pretend like she never existed.”

WFTV billed the chat as Ashton’s first and only local television interview since the verdict last week. Ashton has talked to various national media, including “Today” and “The View.” Ashton retired Friday.

Ashton wouldn’t comment on Belich’s comment that “some people have suggested these jurors are as dumb as a box of rocks or lazy.”
 ::snipping2::

I like Ashton a lot. ....his heart is always in the right place... but you can't ignore a cockroach away... ya got butch up a little bit and spray some Raid on it... or at the very least, turn the lights off and on... and start playing with his mind a little bit. 

Not KC, but I hope this one is ignored, or doused with Raid too...or something to that effect!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: July 10, 2011, 04:38:59 PM »

---------

Doesn't  look like them to me!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: July 10, 2011, 04:40:57 PM »

Cindy may have carried insurance on Casey, therefore, her unborn child.??????????
Nope, I handle the insurance at our work and, to my best knowledge, if a dependent child get s pregnant there is no coverage for pregnancy for that dependent child.  I know this for a fact, because my adult daughter who is married is still on our insurance policy until the age of 26 (compliments of Obama's reform) and I have done my homework and told her to please wait until she is 26 and has her own policy to get pregnant!!!  I feel confident that this has always been the case on most health insurance policies.  So if your dependent child gets pregnant, they will not cover OB visits I was told.

PS  Lovely daughter turns 26 in a couple months!!  haha  She then has to take out her own policy.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: July 10, 2011, 04:41:14 PM »

Too bad the skank didnt pull the trigger!

This picture looks like it was taken the same night she was peeing in the parking lot!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: July 10, 2011, 04:43:16 PM »

this page has been removed I just clicked on it
If you highlight angie's entire link, copy, and paste ~ then the page will show up . . . same thing happened to me ~
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: July 10, 2011, 04:43:29 PM »

I love Richard Hornsby, at least he's not afraid to speak the truth. I haven't been keeping up w/ current the threads but I linked his latest blawg challenging meany mason in case someone hasn't seen it.

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/07/ ... nces-toll/

OMG....this is a great read.....Tks!

Should frame it, really...........

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.