April 25, 2024, 02:35:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 320587 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: July 10, 2011, 05:37:44 PM »

VIDEO: Raw Interview With Prosecutor Jeff Ashton
WFTV reporter Kathi Belich sat down with Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton to talk about the Casey Anthony story.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28498264/index.html
Thanks Trimm..... I Jeff Ashton

Monkey Devil! Wouldn't it be funny if Mr Ashton went to work for Morgan and Morgan and suprised KC at the deposition on the 19th 
I LOVE that scenario!!!!!      
I believe they will say she is in mental health treatment.. I am not holding my breath that she will show up

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: July 10, 2011, 05:38:57 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-pretend-like-she-never-existed-jeff-ashton-say.html
Casey Anthony: Pretend like she never existed, Jeff Ashton says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel, Jose Baez, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on July, 10 2011 1:15 PM

Former prosecutor Jeff Ashton has advice for people still furious over Casey Anthony’s acquittal.

“Ignore her forever,” Ashton told WFTV-Channel 9’s Kathi Belich. “Don’t read any articles about her. Don’t read any books by her. Just pretend like she never existed.”

WFTV billed the chat as Ashton’s first and only local television interview since the verdict last week. Ashton has talked to various national media, including “Today” and “The View.” Ashton retired Friday.

Ashton wouldn’t comment on Belich’s comment that “some people have suggested these jurors are as dumb as a box of rocks or lazy.”
 ::snipping2::

I like Ashton a lot. ....his heart is always in the right place... but you can't ignore a cockroach away... ya got butch up a little bit and spray some Raid on it... or at the very least, turn the lights off and on... and start playing with his mind a little bit. 

Here is the raw video of that interview session with Kathi of today:

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #822 on: July 10, 2011, 05:40:22 PM »

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich sat down with Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton to talk about the Casey Anthony story.

Thanks Trimm..... I Jeff Ashton

Monkey Devil! Wouldn't it be funny if Mr Ashton went to work for Morgan and Morgan and suprised KC at the deposition on the 19th 
I LOVE that scenario!!!!!      
I believe they will say she is in mental health treatment.. I am not holding my breath that she will show up

She better not be in a mental health facility.    I want her to show up at that deposition and watch it the day Mr Morgan releases it.   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: July 10, 2011, 05:42:06 PM »

Juror 1055 May 13, 2011 interview with Defense & Prosecution.

http://embed.scribblelive.com/Embed/v5.aspx?Id=24860&Page=5&ShowComments=0&ThemeId=1999

Snipped:

The next person on the list, Juror 1167, had to leave the courthouse earlier with a gastrointestinal illness. Juror 1055, a woman, should be next.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 1:30 PM
The court is in a short recess.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 1:32 PM
Judge Perry is questioning Juror 1055 on pretrial publicity.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 1:34 PM
Juror 1055 says she knew nothing about the Casey Anthony case prior to last weekend.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 1:35 PM
Juror 1055 says the first she heard of the case was when her mother told her jury selection was coming to town.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 1:36 PM
Juror 1055: "My ignorance works in my favor right now."
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 1:36 PM
Juror 1055 is being questioned by Jose Baez on pretrial publicity.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 1:37 PM
Juror 1055 has a Facebook account. She doesn't use Twitter.
Juror 1055 says she watches Investigation Discovery and has seen the "Dr. G" show.
Juror 1055 says she doesn't read the newspaper. She says she wants to have a positive view of the world, and the paper is full of bad stuff.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 1:38 PM
Judge Perry is questioning Juror 1055 on death penalty.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 1:38 PM
Juror 1055 says she is for the death penalty given the right circumstances.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 1:40 PM
Juror 1055 says she can set aside her own views on the death penalty.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 1:41 PM
Jeff Ashton is questioning Juror 1055 on the death penalty.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 1:43 PM
Casey does look at the jurors as they are questioned. She barely did when they were in the large group. #caseyanthony #caseyanthonytrial
by jimlichtenstein via twitter May 13 at 1:44 PM
Ann Finnell is questioning Juror 1055 on the death penalty for the defense.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 1:45 PM
Woman who's being ?ed right now never heard of #caseyanthony case until Satuday. Her mom called warning her of big case b/c of jury duty
by anthonycase via twitter May 13 at 1:49 PM
Juror 1055 says she has thought about the death penalty throughout the years from time to time. She doesn't have any religious or philosophical views that influence her opinion.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 1:50 PM
Media wood bench comfort update: 4 seat cushions, 1 hotel pillow. If you see someone nod off, it was the pillow reporter. #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter May 13 at 1:53 PM
Juror 1055: "I have never heard of this case. I know my ignorance works in my favor at this point."
by oscaseyanthony via twitter May 13 at 1:54 PM
Juror 1055 says she would be able to weigh aggravating and mitigating cirucmstances when determining a verdict in the case.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 1:54 PM
The attorneys are having a sidebar conference.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 1:59 PM
Juror 1055: "In my heart, I am a very fair person."
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 2:01 PM
Juror 1055: "It would be my aim to follow the judge's orders."
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 2:07 PM
Ann Finnell has completed death penalty questioning with Juror 1055.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 2:08 PM
Judge Perry has begun questioning on general matters.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 2:09 PM
Frank George is questioning Juror 1055 on general matters.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 2:09 PM
Juror 1055 is a nursing student. No children. She has a small dog.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 2:13 PM
Juror 1055 is the youngest of five children. She is 32 years old.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 2:13 PM
Juror 1055 in #caseyanthonytrial is ANOTHER nurse! Why am I not surprised?
by oscaseyanthony via twitter May 13 at 2:14 PM
She does not know the current status of her father.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 2:14 PM
Juror 1055 is single and lives with a roommate.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 2:14 PM
Juror 1055 spent 10 years working in insurance.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 2:15 PM
Juror 1055 will do a pediatric rotation during her clinicals when she returns to school.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 2:16 PM
Juror 1055 says she used to watch Court TV before it became TruTV.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 2:17 PM
Juror 1055 says she received a private message on her Facebook account regarding the case from a close friend.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 2:19 PM
Juror 1055 says she may have received more than one message about the case on Facebook. She has told them she can't respond.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 2:22 PM
Juror 1055 says she would like to be a juror on the Casey Anthony case.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 2:23 PM
Juror 1055 is being questioned on general matters by Jose Baez.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 2:24 PM
Juror 1055 says she's curious and interested in the case because so many people are talking about it.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 2:26 PM
Juror 1055 says she likes biking and being outdoors, and she loves animals.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 2:29 PM
Jose Baez has completed questioning of Juror 1055 on general matters.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 2:30 PM
There are no challenges from either side on Juror 1055.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 2:30 PM
Questions are over: no challenges from the defense or the state. Juror 1055 will be retained.
by cfnews13casey via twitter May 13 at 2:30 PM
Juror 1055 is retained as a viable witness in the #caseyanthonytrial.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter May 13 at 2:31 PM
Juror 1055 will be retained.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 2:31 PM
It took almost one hour to complete questioning of Juror 1055. There are now seven jurors that have been told they'll return.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com May 13 at 2:34 PM
This new juror makes 7 retained jurors...Judge Perry says he's going to get up to 12 retained jurors before the day is over #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter May 13 at 2:38 PM
Court is currently in recess. #caseyanthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter May 13 at 2:40 PM
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: July 10, 2011, 05:43:38 PM »

Also, not sure what gay or lesbian has to do with an agenda?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Camp-Torreya/145483462157407

ACLU, equal rights, etc. We're all for that anyway. Being gay or lesbian has absolutely nothing at all to do with an agenda. I'm still bothered why Baez made a big deal about that pic of Casey that he said he was "worried it would portray her as a lesbian"... I mean, why would he say that? Florida has a huge population of trans, bi, gay & lesbian. It makes no sense unless he was trying to get to someone on the jury, playing to them.

AH, ok well back to that pic.  Still not sure how it ties into a motive for killing Caylee. 

IMO the motive for killing Little Caylee was for Casey to have freedom .
Also to take  caylee away from her parents who loved Caylee more the the HO.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
TampaMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: July 10, 2011, 05:44:05 PM »

Does anyone have a copy of the picture of Jeff holding little Caylee in his arms...a picture that one of the monkeys created?  It was so beautiful, and I have gone back and searched with no luck. Can anyone help?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: July 10, 2011, 05:44:29 PM »

Note: I know that post was long. I'm trying to get all the info I can on those that are most outspoken, just being thorough. Already I've noticed interesting answers that were given. Feel free to chop away at it anybody.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: July 10, 2011, 05:45:52 PM »

I should have checked ahead to see if it had been posted!!   lol

It's a very good interview.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #828 on: July 10, 2011, 05:46:12 PM »

Round 2: O'Reilly vs. Geraldo Over Casey Anthony Trial

video at link if you did not see this

http://news.yahoo.com/video/opinion-15749653/round-2-o-reilly-vs-geraldo-over-casey-anthony-trial-25901918.html

Thanks for posting!!

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: July 10, 2011, 05:51:58 PM »

Also, not sure what gay or lesbian has to do with an agenda?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Camp-Torreya/145483462157407

ACLU, equal rights, etc. We're all for that anyway. Being gay or lesbian has absolutely nothing at all to do with an agenda. I'm still bothered why Baez made a big deal about that pic of Casey that he said he was "worried it would portray her as a lesbian"... I mean, why would he say that? Florida has a huge population of trans, bi, gay & lesbian. It makes no sense unless he was trying to get to someone on the jury, playing to them.

AH, ok well back to that pic.  Still not sure how it ties into a motive for killing Caylee. 

IMO the motive for killing Little Caylee was for Casey to have freedom .
Also to take  caylee away from her parents who loved Caylee more the the HO.

Yep. That's what I think the motive was too.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: July 10, 2011, 05:55:00 PM »

Can they not charge her for disposing of a body wrongfully? I forget what it is called,

Could they charged her with wrongful disposal of a corpse,?
Or did Caylee do this on her own

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #831 on: July 10, 2011, 05:57:44 PM »

Can they not charge her for disposing of a body wrongfully? I forget what it is called,

Could they charged her with wrongful disposal of a corpse,?
Or did Caylee do this on her own

I dont think they will, cause they do not by jury know how Caylee's body got there.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: July 10, 2011, 05:58:35 PM »

I still don't see how anyone could say that Mason's & Baez's closing arguments were so good [ Sean Hannity raved about Baez's closing on his radio show the other day ]---the Prosecution's were superior in every way.  Jeff & Linda were completely convincing and used just the right timing, genuine heartfelt belief, and common sense.    One reason the verdict is so surprising.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #833 on: July 10, 2011, 05:58:40 PM »

This is for the Monkey who would like to know if KC did not show-up at her civil suit:

This is Cool...

Horwitz, a legal expert, said if there isn't a delay agreed on by both sides, Anthony would have little choice than to show up or have the deposition take place inside the jail.

“If they do not attend the deposition, the party who arranged for that deposition can bring it before the court and sanctions can be imposed,” Horwitz said.

“She has two choices – answer or take the fifth,” Morgan said.

Morgan sees little choice for Anthony as well because he said if she doesn't answer that helps to prove his case.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/274778/Casey-Anthony-subpoenaed-in-Zenaida-Gonzalez-case

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #834 on: July 10, 2011, 05:59:34 PM »

Did the Ant's file for Bankruptcy, after Caylee was born?  If a Bankruptcy were filed, was because of the baby's
hospital bills?  How much would a hospital bill be, without no insurance for the delivery, etc?  Thousands?  TIA

Cindy may have carried insurance on Casey, therefore, her unborn child.??????????
Nope, I handle the insurance at our work and, to my best knowledge, if a dependent child get s pregnant there is no coverage for pregnancy for that dependent child.  I know this for a fact, because my adult daughter who is married is still on our insurance policy until the age of 26 (compliments of Obama's reform) and I have done my homework and told her to please wait until she is 26 and has her own policy to get pregnant!!!  I feel confident that this has always been the case on most health insurance policies.  So if your dependent child gets pregnant, they will not cover OB visits I was told.

PS  Lovely daughter turns 26 in a couple months!!  haha  She then has to take out her own policy.

Our policy does cover dependent children under 18 that get pg. I am not sure how it would work with an over 18 dependent child. By rights she shoudl not have still been on their insurance since she was not in school and had a "great job".

We really need a font called sarcasm!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #835 on: July 10, 2011, 06:00:34 PM »

Does anyone have a copy of the picture of Jeff holding little Caylee in his arms...a picture that one of the monkeys created?  It was so beautiful, and I have gone back and searched with no luck. Can anyone help?

Is this the one you wanted?   

NCSunny

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: July 10, 2011, 06:03:37 PM »

Does anyone think it is strange that the defense table was full for the verdict. I heard Rosalie Bolin (jury consultant, spouse to death row murderer) was in the court room also. Being a jury consultant that just seemed strange to me. I do think there are some things that morning that seemed like Bozo knew they fix was in although they surely mixed up and bored a jury with their part of the trial. I am hoping a juror will crack and tell the truth if so. Bozo, shooting his fingers at the camera that morning hours before verdict was reached, smiling at the defense table, etc. I just think someone got to them because how can that many be too ignorant to figure out this case. I look at the evidence given in the trial and it was there for a lesser charge maybe but "not guilty" is a disgrace.
IMO He knew

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: July 10, 2011, 06:05:58 PM »

I still don't see how anyone could say that Mason's & Baez's closing arguments were so good [ Sean Hannity raved about Baez's closing on his radio show the other day ]---the Prosecution's were superior in every way.  Jeff & Linda were completely convincing and used just the right timing, genuine heartfelt belief, and common sense.    One reason the verdict is so surprising.
I found Bobo to be bumbling, juvenile, unprepared and embarrassing

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: July 10, 2011, 06:07:51 PM »

This is for the Monkey who would like to know if KC did not show-up at her civil suit:

This is Cool...

Horwitz, a legal expert, said if there isn't a delay agreed on by both sides, Anthony would have little choice than to show up or have the deposition take place inside the jail.

“If they do not attend the deposition, the party who arranged for that deposition can bring it before the court and sanctions can be imposed,” Horwitz said.

“She has two choices – answer or take the fifth,” Morgan said.

Morgan sees little choice for Anthony as well because he said if she doesn't answer that helps to prove his case.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/274778/Casey-Anthony-subpoenaed-in-Zenaida-Gonzalez-case

If she is in a mental health facility, they cannot go in and depose her

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #839 on: July 10, 2011, 06:08:01 PM »

Nancy Grace has been re-running closing arguments today and while I had no intention of ever sitting through those again, I began watching and was, again, amazed at the brilliance of the prosecution. It was gratifying to know we were, indeed, correct the first time. an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.