March 28, 2024, 03:44:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 318034 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: July 10, 2011, 08:18:00 PM »

Messed up a word in my previous post..should have said protestors...sometimes my iPad changes a word and I don't catch it...

4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #921 on: July 10, 2011, 08:19:14 PM »

This 'God-fearing' family should be fearing God not the folks in Florida.  God can send lightening all the way to Wisconsin. 

I think only Simon Burch the tow yard guy lives there, now. He gets a pass. IMO  He's an okay joe.

I still wish he called to make a report when he smelled death, though.

Then again, he was dealing with the Anthonys - who would have guessed what they would turn out to be?

They are like the Addam's family + an episode of Hoarders + that deadly addiction show
with the girl who can't stop eating the sofa cushions. cyclops

I'm not to far from Simon Burch and I made that face cause I didn't want anymore lightening.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: July 10, 2011, 08:21:59 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28493658/detail.html

Country Stars Write Song For Caylee

'Going Places' Written For Caylee Anthony

Casey will be po'd that the attention is on Caylee instead of her. 

Cindy will be po'd because she isn't getting a $ of proceeds from the song.
  Yes she will be pizzed. Hope the song tops the charts and wins a Grammy award.

Me too!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #923 on: July 10, 2011, 08:23:32 PM »

Hi Monkeys   I'm very far behind and will go back to catch up.  In the meantime, I do have one question. Did it appear odd to anyone else that Jeff Aston appeared on the talk show circut so quickly?  He was still working for the state at that time and Linda indicated that she could not make any comments to the media.  It makes me wonder if the state has something up their sleeve or is that just wishful thinking?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: July 10, 2011, 08:25:04 PM »

If jurors goes back to the court house or contacts JP and tells them they were threatened before they were took to Orange County or after and an investigation proves they were would this cause a mistrial and cause a new trial?
I am a few pages behind, SIA if this was answered
Once someone is found not guilty by a jury... it is done
If there was misconduct, those responsible can be prosecuted.
A not guilty does not mean a do over... ever

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: July 10, 2011, 08:25:17 PM »

BBM, My comments in purple:

http://fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/07/10/7055601-the-miserable-postscript-for-a-casey-anthony-juror

Quote:
And now, they both face vitriol from those who are unwilling to accept a jury of peers reached a fair verdict based on the evidence presented.

In a back room, the husband has a manila envelope filled with letters.

Each is a request from a different news organization asking Juror number 12 for an interview.

[Okay.  She left the state, but didn't take the media offers with her, right?  Or is she hiding in the house somewhere?  Or did she not need the envelope any longer because she has already picked the best offer?  Maybe she quit her job because she has struck media gold and will no longer be needing that Publix paycheck?  Maybe "out of state" means an all-expenses-paid trip to a studio somewhere for make-up and mike-up? Not to be mean, but it sounds so strange to say that she has left the state and left her husband and job behind.]

Her husband had packed his own bag and says he’s ready to leave if and when the court releases his wife’s name. For now, the court record of all the jurors’ names remains sealed. 

[Does that mean he's staying in town on his own, if his wife's name does remain sealed? ... Indefinitely?  Um, and yet he's granting media interviews himself, inside their home?  Hmm.. ]

Her husband says, before she left the state to escape,

[Excuse me, but how does this make sense?  She was concerned about leaving her ill husband alone for all those weeks of sequestration, and now that she is free to return back home with him, she has instead left him behind again to fend for himself, and has fled the state? Is it just me?]   

she told him “I’d rather go to jail tha[n] sit on a jury like this again.”

[This is a VERY interesting statement, IMO.  Why would she mention going to jail?  Does she secretly feel she has done something criminal?  Why did she say ""than sit on a jury like this again?"  Why not say "than serve as a juror on a case like this again?"  Forgive me, but it makes me wonder:  Was it the CASE that left her so shattered, or could it have been what happened in the JURY room?]
  Desi!!! Thank you!!! You just posted what I cannot articulately say. Everything you just posted is what was in my brain from what I have read about the interview with the husband. I will not watch.

Jeesh Des, you're right... I'm gonna go look for her questioning during selection. Maybe it'll help shed some light. Anybody remember her Juror #? Not 12 but the actual #.
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #926 on: July 10, 2011, 08:25:36 PM »

Fight Over Casey Leads to Arrest

Updated: Sunday, 10 Jul 2011, 2:59 PM EDT
Published : Sunday, 10 Jul 2011, 2:59 PM EDT

by Tara Menendez

Melbourne Beach - Opinions over the Casey Anthony murder case land a man in jail.

Melbourne Beach Police Officers responded to a fight at the Melbourne Beach Pier and tried to make contact with a suspect. Officers say when the suspect saw them coming he jumped into the Indian River and began swimming towards the middle of the river.
 ::snipping2::

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/brevard_news/07102011_Fight_Over_Casey_Leads_to_Arrest
But, but, but..... Jane says the anger about kc is over now---NOT!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: July 10, 2011, 08:25:51 PM »

I think that juror who is supposed to have fled to Michigan is hiding in the house too.  None of this makes sense.  Her husband invites the media into the house, why?  My goodness, if she was afraid for her life wouldn't he make a good second target.  I don't believe a word of it.

Also, if she didn't go back to Publix how does she know that half of her co-workers want her head?  Did they take a vote and it came out 50-50 and someone called her to tell her about it?  IMO she has a deal with some network and doesn't need to work until the fall so she decided to hide out at home for a while and have her nutty husband take the heat, even though he claims to be ill.

I think she is probably not different from the other jurors in that she isn't willing to stand up and explain her decision.  If she thinks she's right, she'd do that. They all would.  I think they just rushed because they had vacation plans and that woman who's now in London kept pushing.  I hope she chokes on her kidney pie. I think she thought she was a big shot so she told everyone that she was on the jury and it didn't work out exactly as she thought it would.  They weren't impressed with her decision.  If she's with a tour group, bet they won't even speak to her.  Hope they leave her somewhere.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #928 on: July 10, 2011, 08:25:54 PM »

It appears that Michigan will not be to happy to have juror #12, either!

--------
Posted: 6:57 PM Jul 10, 2011

Michigan Responds to Caylee Anthony Case
The outrage across America over the death of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony has lawmakers here in Michigan wondering -- how can they prevent cases like hers from happening here?

::snipping2::

http://www.wilx.com/news/headlines/Michigan_Responds_to_Caylee_Anthony_Case_125304553.html?ref=553

As a Michigan person I will say I am NOT happy she is coming back.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: July 10, 2011, 08:26:01 PM »

Do any of y'all think that maybe, just maybe, the visiting family members could have given the jurors a *hint* of what was going on in the real world? 
Surely, the deputies weren't with them the whole time . . . if you catch my drift. 
Just trying to figure out what in Heaven's name affected them . . . that Jennifer juror sounds like a Stepford wife, just parroting the same thing over and over.  Almost creepy. 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: July 10, 2011, 08:27:02 PM »

I don't feel sorry for any of the jurors...they made their decision without thinking things through..now they will have to live with their horrible decision of setting  a baby killer free..I am stll stunned that so many idiots were selected for jury duty on the same case...for the life of me I can not figure their logic and I never will..and I don't think that any of them should make a dime off of Caylee.
I am still furious at what happened.
Also, I would not be surprised at all if Casey does get released early without any announcement..would love it if protectors were lining the streets if she does get released and the public finds out about it...I truly hate her arrogant ass and I don't care what happens to her except I hope thar she lives a miserable wretched life

Ditto, ditto, ditto!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: July 10, 2011, 08:27:54 PM »

I just realized I still have Brandi's juror list up. Juror #12 is Juror 3140.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: July 10, 2011, 08:28:02 PM »

I have a hinky feeling that the verdict was a given prior to Day 1 of the trial ... prior to the opening statements of the the prosecution and defence.

Titch ... keep digging hon.

I'm gone for the day.  Life outside the computer room beckons.

Have a good Sunday all.

Janet
9:14 AM PT

In other words ... Justice for Caylee Marie never stood a chance.

Titch ... are you still digging?

Janet

++++

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 189
:    It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

We never thought our own Justice System would betray us, like Aruba did, so sad & mad

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #933 on: July 10, 2011, 08:29:12 PM »

Did the Ant's file for Bankruptcy, after Caylee was born?  If a Bankruptcy were filed, was because of the baby's
hospital bills?  How much would a hospital bill be, without no insurance for the delivery, etc?  Thousands?  TIA

Cindy may have carried insurance on Casey, therefore, her unborn child.??????????
Nope, I handle the insurance at our work and, to my best knowledge, if a dependent child get s pregnant there is no coverage for pregnancy for that dependent child.  I know this for a fact, because my adult daughter who is married is still on our insurance policy until the age of 26 (compliments of Obama's reform) and I have done my homework and told her to please wait until she is 26 and has her own policy to get pregnant!!!  I feel confident that this has always been the case on most health insurance policies.  So if your dependent child gets pregnant, they will not cover OB visits I was told.

PS  Lovely daughter turns 26 in a couple months!!  haha  She then has to take out her own policy.

Thanks for your response.  KC's former financie mentioned in an interview the other night on MSNBC, that CA yelled at her
daughter over the hospital bills, I understand how that could drive her mad. Curious as to how much of a bill would delivery?
Would it be 5 thousand more or less?  If you need the interview I will search, please, don't make search. Smile

Cadillac must be exciting, (hopefully soon) you will hear a pitter-patter of little monkey feet.

I don't know abot Cindy's insurance but my daughter's hospital bill for her delivery was covered by my insurance, thank goodness since it was over a week in the high risk maternity ward. Eli was a different story, that bill was well over 400,000  dollars. I think a vaginal delivery is about $3,500.00 and a C-Section pushes $10,000.00 depending on the circumstances.

Islandmonkey,

Thank-you for detailing the prices, I seriously did not know, I figured it would be steep.  There is no small wonder, why Aliens
travel here to have a baby.  Cindy, apparently did not have her daughter, covered on her insurance, since she yelled at her,
as to when she would repay her mother for the cost of the hospital bills. Thanks, again, give me a rough idea what she owned her mother.  This just gives me a clearer picture of the tension in the household.

This is just my assumption but I think Caylee's bill wouldn't have been that high, is wasn't a c-section and she was probably only in the hospital 2 days and if Cindy's insurance covered Casey's part, she's only owe Caylee's portion which IIRC for both of my kids was 2,000-2,500 - the 400,000.00 was because Eli was in the highest level NICU for 11 weeks, heart surgery etc before he died....that number is way out there for a baby born on or around due date 36 weeks + vs a micro preemie. So, I'd say about 2,500.00 was outstanding IF it was just Caylee, and maybe 5,000.00 max if it was Casey and Caylee.

FYI~I hate whorealdo as much as Bozo and Casey

Thank-you, Island Monkey for explaining more details.

It would be wonderful if Dateline would a little digging into the Jurors.  That may be worth waiting for - a real behind the scenes
investigation of all the members.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #934 on: July 10, 2011, 08:29:15 PM »

Hi Monkeys   I'm very far behind and will go back to catch up.  In the meantime, I do have one question. Did it appear odd to anyone else that Jeff Aston appeared on the talk show circut so quickly?  He was still working for the state at that time and Linda indicated that she could not make any comments to the media.  It makes me wonder if the state has something up their sleeve or is that just wishful thinking?

I feel the same way only one minute I feel something is in the makings, then I read and feel the opposite like she walked away. I wondered about that myself on Ashton, but I think he is able to talk cause he has now retired but not sure if Linda isn't allowed to cause of the suit they are taking against Casey for reimbursement
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #935 on: July 10, 2011, 08:29:57 PM »

How did KC spend 45,000 dollars (reportly) stolen from her parents?  I thought about that for a few days.  She must
have peed it away, a little at time?  Where and how did she spend with 45,000? 

snip

Mrs. Plesea is Cindy Anthony's mother and she told investigators during the August interview that, about a month after Casey's arrest, Casey had stolen $45,000 from her mother Cindy, possibly through taking out credit cards in Cindy's name and that Casey's father George also took out credit cards in Cindy's name.  snip

http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7628&start=105&sid=65816f8fb2126ee58b357ffe42e1637a

Wonder if Cindy will hold the threat of putting Casey back in jail over the $45,000, unless Casey agrees to see her. Follow the money.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: July 10, 2011, 08:32:31 PM »

BBM, My comments in purple:

http://fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/07/10/7055601-the-miserable-postscript-for-a-casey-anthony-juror

Quote:
And now, they both face vitriol from those who are unwilling to accept a jury of peers reached a fair verdict based on the evidence presented.

In a back room, the husband has a manila envelope filled with letters.

Each is a request from a different news organization asking Juror number 12 for an interview.

[Okay.  She left the state, but didn't take the media offers with her, right?  Or is she hiding in the house somewhere?  Or did she not need the envelope any longer because she has already picked the best offer?  Maybe she quit her job because she has struck media gold and will no longer be needing that Publix paycheck?  Maybe "out of state" means an all-expenses-paid trip to a studio somewhere for make-up and mike-up? Not to be mean, but it sounds so strange to say that she has left the state and left her husband and job behind.]

Her husband had packed his own bag and says he’s ready to leave if and when the court releases his wife’s name. For now, the court record of all the jurors’ names remains sealed. 

[Does that mean he's staying in town on his own, if his wife's name does remain sealed? ... Indefinitely?  Um, and yet he's granting media interviews himself, inside their home?  Hmm.. ]

Her husband says, before she left the state to escape,

[Excuse me, but how does this make sense?  She was concerned about leaving her ill husband alone for all those weeks of sequestration, and now that she is free to return back home with him, she has instead left him behind again to fend for himself, and has fled the state? Is it just me?]   

she told him “I’d rather go to jail tha[n] sit on a jury like this again.”

[This is a VERY interesting statement, IMO.  Why would she mention going to jail?  Does she secretly feel she has done something criminal?  Why did she say ""than sit on a jury like this again?"  Why not say "than serve as a juror on a case like this again?"  Forgive me, but it makes me wonder:  Was it the CASE that left her so shattered, or could it have been what happened in the JURY room?]
  Desi!!! Thank you!!! You just posted what I cannot articulately say. Everything you just posted is what was in my brain from what I have read about the interview with the husband. I will not watch.

I wonder if she took a payoff.....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #937 on: July 10, 2011, 08:35:17 PM »

I feel the same way only one minute I feel something is in the makings, then I read and feel the opposite like she walked away. I wondered about that myself on Ashton, but I think he is able to talk cause he has now retired but not sure if Linda isn't allowed to cause of the suit they are taking against Casey for reimbursement

It's probably wishful thinking, but I believe Ashton was to be employed by the state until last Friday. Also, those appearances must have been planned ahead. How else did appear in NYC the day after the verdict?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: July 10, 2011, 08:37:48 PM »

ICBW, but I'm not sure the story says Juror #12 is in Michigan right now.... (Says she originally moved to Florida from Michigan.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #939 on: July 10, 2011, 08:40:13 PM »

I know, I know JSM. You guys are right. I just feel bad for somebody that made such a drastic decision & is now having a hard time dealing with it.

I wonder if any of these jurors realized how horrific the fallout would be from their idiotic Not Guilty verdict.

I say make a decision & stand by it. This is why you should be in tune with yourself. Know what is right & stick with it. If they felt right in voting NG then they should stand proud. If they didn't feel that wY, then they shouldn't have voted that way. If they were pressured or threatened to vote any other way than how they truly felt, then they should tell someone in authority...like the Prosecutors Office.

I wish I didn't have such a bleeding heart! Ugggh!
  an angelic monkey It is not that you have a bleeding heart, it is that you have compassion. Just like at one time I had compassion for George and Cindy. I don't know if the jurors knew what kind of impact it would have on them, but I really think they were ready to get the heck out of there and never thought of the consequences.  So very sad.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.