March 28, 2024, 03:41:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 317969 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2011, 09:26:38 AM »

I posted this last night and brought it over from the other thread...Bill O'Reilly on a roll...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bill-oreilly-casey-anthony-juror-209259

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2011, 09:27:07 AM »

Desdemona...Great post!  I recall that one of the jurors (at least) was on a prior jury...I wonder if that one ever received one of these pamphlets?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2011, 09:27:45 AM »

Desi...send your post to Bill O...he likes to get involved in that kind of stuff...especially when he is passionate about it..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2011, 09:28:56 AM »

I will not quote the long jury nullification explanation  by Des but I will say that I completely disagree with the allegation that jury nullification is a valid explanation for the outcome of this case. In its simplest form Jury Nullification is simply one of two things either 1) the law itself is a bad law or 2) the law was improperly applied.  Neither applies in this case.

My hubs happens to be active with FIJA - and gets regular updates from the guy that heads the Orlando chapter. Judge Perry has always been very nice to the group and has only restricted them from areas they should not be in. 

An example of jury nullification (which is illegal to tell a jury about once they are empathized) would be finding someone with medical marijuana not guilty of possession even when they have it because you feel the law is a bad law.

I am a very strong believer in jury nullification - IMO the jurors have not expressed the kind of sophistication that would be required to implement jury nullification. They do not seem to know the law nor the instructions. but that is JMO as a student of the concept.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2011, 09:31:55 AM »

deliberate - 

1. carefully weighed or considered; studied; intentional: a deliberate lie.
2. characterized by deliberation; careful or slow in deciding: a deliberate decision.
3. leisurely and steady in movement or action; slow and even; unhurried: a deliberate step.

Good morning Monkey's,

The jurors did not deliberate, IMO.  The jury did not weight this case, when it went to the jury.  They weighted their vacations, instead of Caylee Marie Anthony.  (anyone could figure out this).

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2011, 09:34:10 AM »

Can  this case be taken to The state Supreme Court  saying that the Jury and judge was wrong,
and get this  reversed?

It happed here
http://www.courant.com/community/hartford/hc-gould-supreme-court-0709-20110708,0,2876568.story

What if they did not deliberate?  I question if they ever deliberated this case.  I wonder if they just took a vote while
eating dinner?  everything about this just does not add up. IMO  (they just wanted to get the hay out of the Hotel).

They never asked to see evidence, didn't ask the judge for clarification, apparently didn't ask for a read-back (although I'm assuming they had transcripts with them in the jury room?), never asked for any breaks as far as I recall. They didn't even take their notebooks with them, did they?  Some of them rarely (if ever) took notes.  It was just shy of 11 hours that they were actually in the jury room. This does not include time spent eating and going to the bathroom, much less picking a jury foreman, figuring out where they all stood, etc.  How does one justify so little time spent deliberating? 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2011, 09:35:02 AM »

deliberate - 

1. carefully weighed or considered; studied; intentional: a deliberate lie.
2. characterized by deliberation; careful or slow in deciding: a deliberate decision.
3. leisurely and steady in movement or action; slow and even; unhurried: a deliberate step.

Good morning Monkey's,

The jurors did not deliberate, IMO.  The jury did not weight this case, when it went to the jury.  They weighted their vacations, instead of Caylee Marie Anthony.  (anyone could figure out this).

They simply ignored everything and voted to acquit her....fastest way to get out of there and get on with their lives...meanwhile Caylee's life was taken away from her..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2011, 09:35:10 AM »

Desi...send your post to Bill O...he likes to get involved in that kind of stuff...especially when he is passionate about it..

Yes, send your WHOLE post to Bill too!!!!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2011, 09:35:52 AM »

-- Long Post Warning -- Disclaimer: No disrespect intended toward any political beliefs.
   ----- snipped -----

Very good post Desi.  At a minimum, they did not follow the instructions given to them.  Beyond that, they are all either incredibly stupid, or, there's some funny biz going on......
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2011, 09:37:31 AM »

Bill O'Reilly was ranting about exactly what we are...they ignored everything and simply went on made up theories the defense presented in opening arguements and could never prove. As he said , if this is the case and can happen then our system is truly broken...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2011, 09:38:05 AM »

Juror #3 made statement she already had her mind made before deliberating. I feel she sold Caylee Marie Anthony for a trip to Disney World for her family. Now how in god's name did the jury give a verdict at 2:15pm, then go to Disney world with her family the rest of the day? Bought off sounds like it to me.MOO
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2011, 09:41:08 AM »

I posted this last night and brought it over from the other thread...Bill O'Reilly on a roll...

Loved it!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2011, 09:44:17 AM »

I hate to say this because I dont have a link, but I read somewhere that ABC was denying paying for the Disney trip...Her own mother reported that ABC paid for it...tell me how a 32 yr old nursing student took her whole family including neices and nephews to Disney if someone else did not foot the bill...
The stupid stuff she said to O'Reilly really bothered me...she was talking about if they all three were there and stuff that was out of left field...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2011, 09:44:49 AM »

Loved it!

He is passionate about it!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2011, 09:47:58 AM »

I have to work today...there will be alot of "I told you so's".... I am not in the mood !!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2011, 09:49:40 AM »

Juror #3 made statement she already had her mind made before deliberating. I feel she sold Caylee Marie Anthony for a trip to Disney World for her family. Now how in god's name did the jury give a verdict at 2:15pm, then go to Disney world with her family the rest of the day? Bought off sounds like it to me.MOO

Why do we bother with juries, then?  Seriously, what's the point?  Somebody called in to NG last night, basically questioned the fact that we have judges and lawyers who have to go to school and get a degree to do their jobs.. but then they present their cases to people like this.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2011, 09:52:17 AM »

I really question why ABC would do that.  Were the tickets already bought because ABC felt the case was a slam dunk for a First Degree murder conviction, and that was supposed to be a "thank you" trip? Or what?  WHY.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2011, 09:55:41 AM »

Good morning!  Like everyone else, I've been mulling over like soundbites by Juror #3 and the alternate these past few days, astounded at the lack of critical thinking and logic.  Juror #3 said the jurors were unable to even determine who had physical custody of the child when the "accident" or whatever happened.  Uhmmm, Cindy was the phone pursuing Casey because she didn't know where Caylee was (numerous phone calls and messages over 31 days, MySpace, sending Lee to the bar scene to find Casey, showing up at Casey's "work", calling Amy after they picked up the car from the tow yard, etc.).  Lee, in both statements and depositions, clearly stated Cindy sent him looking for Casey because she hadn't seen Caylee.  Lee, in the jail video visits clearly ask Casey, "Is this like last time?"- as in clearly, Casey had taken Caylee away before in response to some grievance and not let Cindy & George see her.  George wasn't the techno-savvy one of the bunch, the closest one to Casey, nor was he allowed to handle things with Casey = so he wouldn't be in charge of the search effort.  Casey was the one claiming possession of Caylee, by her LE statements that she dropped Caylee off with the nanny.  She was also tied to that by her lies to Cindy that they (she & Caylee)were in Jacksonville. She also established herself as the primary guardian of Caylee with her numerous stories of where Caylee was because she was in contact with Zenaida, she knew where Zenaida and Caylee were in any given week.

Moreover, according to the same juror, the jury basically discounted all of Dr. Vass' testimony about the chloroform in the trunk.  Who best to believe, someone who has a lifetime of experience and an established, well-respected institute for studying dead bodies (causes of death, rate of decomposition in numerous environments, stages of decomposition,chemical processes of decompositions, etc.) or someone with far less experience?   Likewise, they did the same with the duct tape. In essence, the jury had already decided prior to deliberations, to discount Caylee's duct-taped toddler's skull solely because it didn't fit the drowning theory. Wow! IMO, they'd already decided to go with the drowning theory and so they had no questions about testimony, depositions, scientific process, and no need to further examine one shred of evidence.

Got to run-have a family function to go to.  Take good care everybody.   
What is so terribly disturbing is they went with a theory and ignored the FACTS in the case. There was no evidence presented whatsoever that this was an accident, those who have spoken seem to think it was, WHY?  Something is not right.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2011, 09:58:38 AM »

Loved it!

He is passionate about it!!!!
He sure is - I sent him an email thanking him for supporting Caylee and speaking the truth.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2011, 09:59:54 AM »

Klaas I think we need a thread  for "state by state" so to speak who is going forward in trying to pass Caylee's law. 
So we can refer back and update the DATE Caylee's Law HAS passed in each state.
It would be a no discussion thread, only info.

Pleaseeeee.. an angelic monkey

I have created a forum for Caylee's Law - by State.  I've added sub boards to it for each state.  No verbage or info has been posted but anyone who knows of what is being done in any state can go ahead and add a topic under that particular state.  I will add info as I have time but wanted to first get the boards set up (good idea Pharlap).  It is in the same area the archived trial posts are, up above in the main Caylee forum.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=82.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.