March 29, 2024, 12:30:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 318083 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2011, 10:04:30 AM »

I haven't heard anything from the jurors so far about Cindy, but I can only conclude they must believe that Cindy also knew about what happened to Caylee and that she helped cover it up as well.  Because instead of thinking "Gee, this woman lied for her daughter to save her from the death penalty",  she must have lied because everybody was in on it.  Family dysfunction doesn't excuse not reporting a child dead or missing for 31 days. The jurors (or at least #14) have said that there was no evidence to support the sexual abuse allegation, so if they really did their jobs here (and came to the most logical conclusion), what real basis do they/we have for dysfunction beyond what most families have as to why all of this happened?  ABSOLUTELY NONE. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2011, 10:05:21 AM »

Thanks trimmonthelake

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2011, 10:12:26 AM »

I have created a forum for Caylee's Law - by State.  I've added sub boards to it for each state.  No verbage or info has been posted but anyone who knows of what is being done in any state can go ahead and add a topic under that particular state.  I will add info as I have time but wanted to first get the boards set up (good idea Pharlap).  It is in the same area the archived trial posts are, up above in the main Caylee forum.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=82.0

Thanks. I just added something to Ohio..  news article about the proposal here.  Smile

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2011, 10:15:25 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

The jury: WKMG-Channel 6’s Tony Pipitone said jurors had code names as “Rosen Student One,” “Rosen Student Two” and so on because they were booked into a hotel as the Rosen Transfer Students Conference. They stayed at the Rosen Shingle Creek at a rate of $112 a night for six weeks.

The jurors always traveled with deputies, court spokeswoman Karen Levey told Pipitone. Levey also explained: For the last 10 days, the jurors had no television because of the heavy Anthony trial promotion on channels such as even Cartoon Network and Syfy. Jurors had special meals at places ranging from the Citrus Club and the University Club to Tony Roma’s and Olive Garden. The food costs were nearly $25,000. The jurors went to movies, such as “Super 8″ and “Green Lantern.” The deliberating jurors declined to watch the Lake Eola fireworks but the alternates watched the holiday festivities.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

These brain dead jurors really thought they were special.......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2011, 10:17:03 AM »

I have created a forum for Caylee's Law - by State.  I've added sub boards to it for each state.  No verbage or info has been posted but anyone who knows of what is being done in any state can go ahead and add a topic under that particular state.  I will add info as I have time but wanted to first get the boards set up (good idea Pharlap).  It is in the same area the archived trial posts are, up above in the main Caylee forum.

Thanks. I just added something to Ohio..  news article about the proposal here.  Smile

Perfect!  I saw that and hope others do the same if they see something in their state.  Thank you!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2011, 10:19:39 AM »

Klaas I think we need a thread  for "state by state" so to speak who is going forward in trying to pass Caylee's law. 
So we can refer back and update the DATE Caylee's Law HAS passed in each state.
It would be a no discussion thread, only info.

Pleaseeeee.. an angelic monkey

Thanks....................................

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2011, 10:24:00 AM »

Desdemona ~ We are on the same page. Everything you painstakingly typed out & researched is exactly what I've been trying to say for weeks! ACLU, NCADP, Amnesty Intl, Amnesty USA, thelistgoesonandon!

I posted a link to the major media corps and all their companies on the last thread. Some, dare I say most, are anti dp. The head honcho for TruTV is also the bigwig for one of America's most influential anti dp groups. He also has most Time-Warner shares, Friends with ABC/Disney honchos, the list goes on & on.

We need to ask ourselves who benefitted the most from this case. Which station kept it at the forefront, above others that were missing? There were alot of missing children cases filed over the past few years, but this case always remained on top. Always. I believe it's bc Caylee is adorable & had a nice looking mother that exuded sexuality. It sells ratings. The dysfunctional Anthony family dynamics make the story addicting to reality tv viewing America. Casey's numerous relationships made this story salacious. The horrific despicable way Caylee was duct taped & discarded, while her mother was out galavanting for a month, brought out emotions in the majority of people world wide. The lies, oh the lies, they never stopped coming at us. Defamation ensued. It was a juicy story that everybody bought into for a plethora of reasons.

However, I am bitter bc our feelings were preyed upon while others reaped the reward of wealth. One cable tv news diva landed her own show bc of the ratings boost they got whenever she covered Caylee's case. This same cable company that is linked to one of the biggest anti dp advocates in our world.

These same groups of people, in my humble opinion, helped Casey's Defense. Anybody who was ever discreminated against, anybody with strong religious convictions, anybody with a criminal or salacious past could resonate with Casey. Their feelings & convictions were utilized.

I strongly believe if the death penalty wasn't brought to the table, Casey would be serving 25 years to life for the death & discard of her daughter. As much as any of us want Casey convicted for Caylee's death, and as heinous the crime scene was, there were still holes.

Most people that are pro dp are only for it if the evidence is 100% against the perp. In this case, while we all believe Casey & only Casey was involved in Caylee's demise, it couldn't be proven that George, Cindy or Lee didn't contribute to something. Anything. For that reason alone, I believe if the dp wasn't put on the table as punishment, Casey would be serving many years in prison, maybe members of her family too.
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2011, 10:24:41 AM »

I loved the Rascal Flatts tribute to Caylee.  Someone may have already suggested this I cant keep up!  I know I am asking for a lot - I wish they would donate the money made on this to purchase that property where she was found and build a memorial park on it. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2011, 10:24:54 AM »

I realize Wikipedia isn't the greatest source of information, but check this out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Peterson#Trial

"The only piece of forensic evidence identified was a single hair, thought to belong to Laci, found in a pair of pliers from Peterson's boat."[13]

"Autopsies were performed, but due to decomposition the specific cause of death could not be determined. The medical examiner did note that Laci had suffered some broken ribs (the 5th, 6th, and 9th ribs) prior to her death; these injuries were not caused by the body dragging along the rocks in the bay."

"In later press appearances, members of the jury stated that they felt that Peterson's demeanor—specifically, his lack of emotion, and the phone calls to Amber Frey in the days following Laci's disappearance—indicated that he was guilty. They based their verdict on "hundreds of small 'puzzle pieces' of circumstantial evidence that came out during the trial, from the location of Laci Peterson's body to the myriad lies her husband told after her disappearance." They also decided on the death penalty because they felt Peterson betrayed his responsibility to protect his wife and son.[26]"

I just ask myself..  when it come down to it, how is Casey's case any different? It's mostly circumstantial (though in Lacy's case there is evidence of trauma prior to death), but I believe the evidence here equally suggests Casey is as guilty as sin, and that these jurors didn't bother to do their due diligence. 

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2011, 10:25:10 AM »

Perfect!  I saw that and hope others do the same if they see something in their state.  Thank you!

Just added what I know about TX.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2011, 10:25:46 AM »

Forgot my manners... Good morning TexasBarMom, slowsouthernrain, Missiontoconvict, AZSunny, Airlinemonkey, chi-monkey, seemeatthebeach, lilme, codemonkey, mamolie, anothermonkey, klaasend, shutterblog, ladydi, michelete2, FormerFLGirl, Rosenut and 55 Guests.
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2011, 10:27:16 AM »

Forgot my manners... Good morning TexasBarMom, slowsouthernrain, Missiontoconvict, AZSunny, Airlinemonkey, chi-monkey, seemeatthebeach, lilme, codemonkey, mamolie, anothermonkey, klaasend, shutterblog, ladydi, michelete2, FormerFLGirl, Rosenut and 55 Guests.

good morning!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2011, 10:28:53 AM »

I posted this last night and brought it over from the other thread...Bill O'Reilly on a roll...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bill-oreilly-casey-anthony-juror-209259

I've always loved his show! He's so intelligent, sarcastically funny, political...
ladydi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2011, 10:29:19 AM »

I posted this last night and brought it over from the other thread...Bill O'Reilly on a roll...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bill-oreilly-casey-anthony-juror-209259

He sure nailed that...!!!
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2011, 10:30:07 AM »

Morning everyone!
(I'll confess to a lack of manners as well, but sometimes this thing moves so fast!)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2011, 10:45:26 AM »

http://www.wlfi.com/dpp/news/crime/professor-stands-by-his-evidence-in-casey-anthony-trial

Professor stands by his evidence in Casey Anthony trial
Dr. Haskell "shocked" by verdict
Updated: Saturday, 09 Jul 2011, 12:08 AM EDT
Published : Friday, 08 Jul 2011, 11:52 PM EDT

RENSSELAER, Ind. (WLFI) - A forensic science professor from Rensselaer said he, like many others, were shocked at the outcome of the Casey Anthony trial this week.
 ::snipping2::

Once thing that is so disturbing about this verdict.. the state put on excellent witnesses who really know their stuff.  Baez put on a bunch of whack-a-doodles, and he still got his client off scott free.  How the hell does this happen?  I feel bad for this Dr. and the many others who took this case seriously.  They didn't spout of nonsense about coyotes, and act sloshed (or completely full of themselves) up on the stand. 
good morning.. that is just another thing that has me shaking my head and sighing deeply.... it was the pros vs the clown show and the clowns prevailed.. wtf???

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2011, 10:56:40 AM »

http://www.change.org/petitions/create-caylees-law

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: July 09, 2011, 11:04:44 AM »

Klaas, Red, or someone, please delete the first two entries i made under Mississippi for caylee's law, they were the wrong ones! I am about to post there the correct links to the mississippi petition for everyone to sign, Thank You! Monken

Monken, go ahead and post what you need to.  See my moderator's note in the Mississippi thread.  Muffy
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 11:12:47 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2011, 11:05:37 AM »

Klaas I think we need a thread  for "state by state" so to speak who is going forward in trying to pass Caylee's law. 
So we can refer back and update the DATE Caylee's Law HAS passed in each state.
It would be a no discussion thread, only info.

Pleaseeeee.. an angelic monkey

Great idea ... all contact info will be put in this so that we shall have the info needed for everyone to provide Justice for Caylee.

Do not let this little girl die in vane. We have not yet to fight Monkeys. This is not over by a long shot.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2011, 11:06:05 AM »

deliberate - 

1. carefully weighed or considered; studied; intentional: a deliberate lie.
2. characterized by deliberation; careful or slow in deciding: a deliberate decision.
3. leisurely and steady in movement or action; slow and even; unhurried: a deliberate step.

Good morning Monkey's,

The jurors did not deliberate, IMO.  The jury did not weight this case, when it went to the jury.  They weighted their vacations, instead of Caylee Marie Anthony.  (anyone could figure out this).

Agree with you!

http://m.dictionary.com/d/?q=Reasoning&submit-result-SEARCHD=Search
rea·son·ing
[ree-zuh-ning, reez-ning]
- noun 1. the act or process of a person who reasons 2. the process of forming conclusions, judgments, or inferences from facts or premises 3. the reasons, arguments, proofs, etc., resulting from this process
- Related Forms    non·rea·son·ing- adjective    rea·son·ing·ly- adverb
rea·son
[ree-zuhn]
- noun 1. cause for a belief, act, etc. 2. sound judgment 3. sanity - verb (used without object) 4. to think or argue logically - verb (used with object) 5. to infer
- Related Forms    sub·rea·son- noun    out·rea·son- verb (used with object)

http://m.dictionary.com/d/?q=Logic&submit-result-SEARCHD=Search
log·ic
[loj-ik]
- noun 1. science or method of reasoning

http://m.dictionary.com/d/?q=Common+sense&submit-result-SEARCHD=Search
common sense
- noun 1. sound practical judgment
- Related Forms    com·mon·sen·si·ble- adjective    com·mon·sen·si·bly- adverb

http://m.dictionary.com/d/?q=Judge&submit-result-SEARCHD=Search
judge
[juhj]
- noun 1. public officer who hears and decides cases in a court of law 2. person who decides who has won a contest 3. person able to pass critical judgment - verb (used with object)judgedjudging 4. to pass legal judgment on 5. to form an opinion about - verb (used without object)judgedjudging 6. to act as a judge
- Related Forms    well-judged- adjective    judg·ing·ly- adverb    un·der·judge- noun    re·judge- verb    un·der·judge- verb (used with object)

http://m.dictionary.com/d/?q=Jury&submit-result-SEARCHD=Search
ju·ry
[joor-ee]
- noun, plural-ries 1. group of persons selected to make a decision, esp. in a law court
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.