March 28, 2024, 10:28:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 318003 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: July 09, 2011, 11:56:11 AM »

If you have not yet contacted your representative and senator..here's 2 easy links...easy instructions

https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml house

http://www.senate.gov/general/contac...nators_cfm.cfm senate
I sent to house.  But looks like the senate link is not a good one. Edit-link is correct

thanks...I reported it....however if you go to the top right of the page...there's a box that says find you senators....there's a drop down ....find your state and then click GO...it will take you to your senator's link.....click where it says web form and that will take you to your senator's contact page...
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 12:22:54 PM by klaasend » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: July 09, 2011, 11:57:47 AM »

Just posted on Alabama. A bill will be introduced in the next session.

I just did in NY.

My question is: when are the next sessions?
I thought I read the other day that Florida's next session isn't until Feb. 2012.

The Rep introducing the bill in Alabama will introduce it in the next regular session in 2012 or if a special session is called before.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: July 09, 2011, 11:58:32 AM »

On my out to go do something positive for my family. See y'all later
Love you Monkeys!!     

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #103 on: July 09, 2011, 11:59:05 AM »

Klaasend, would you please remove my post stating Senate link is not good.  It does state error 404 when you click on it but it works. I don't want others to be confused. Please.  Thank you!!!  Edited to correct. MB
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 12:06:39 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #104 on: July 09, 2011, 11:59:31 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

The jury: WKMG-Channel 6’s Tony Pipitone said jurors had code names as “Rosen Student One,” “Rosen Student Two” and so on because they were booked into a hotel as the Rosen Transfer Students Conference. They stayed at the Rosen Shingle Creek at a rate of $112 a night for six weeks.

The jurors always traveled with deputies, court spokeswoman Karen Levey told Pipitone. Levey also explained: For the last 10 days, the jurors had no television because of the heavy Anthony trial promotion on channels such as even Cartoon Network and Syfy. Jurors had special meals at places ranging from the Citrus Club and the University Club to Tony Roma’s and Olive Garden. The food costs were nearly $25,000. The jurors went to movies, such as “Super 8″ and “Green Lantern.” The deliberating jurors declined to watch the Lake Eola fireworks but the alternates watched the holiday festivities.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

These brain dead jurors really thought they were special.......

This is why the former Juror (in Italy) missed the "fun" back in the jury Hotel.  She needs to pay for special meals on vacation.Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: July 09, 2011, 12:00:58 PM »

I have not seen anything about my state but I did send my letters! 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: July 09, 2011, 12:01:17 PM »

Re my last long post which is from FIJA:

I believe this jury was tampered with before selection.

I believe there were outspoken activists planted for jury selection.

I believe human rights activists & anti dp advocates worked in coordination with the Defense.

I believe there is a reason Baez was able to bring in Simms, Finnell, Bolin & Mason and I believe they all have a common link to A. Lyons.

I believe an injustice has just been served on a silver platter.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: July 09, 2011, 12:02:35 PM »

I loved the Rascal Flatts tribute to Caylee.  Someone may have already suggested this I cant keep up!  I know I am asking for a lot - I wish they would donate the money made on this to purchase that property where she was found and build a memorial park on it. 

I think I have some connection to some folks who know Rascal Flatts. I am making every effort to contact them to become the face of this effort for caylee's law. RF are just huge in the Country music industry, in the US and world.

Sadly, most laws like Caylee's law are done by the parents or family members like Megan's law, the Amber Alert and Jessica's law. However, in this case, it takes others outside the family to provide JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE as the Anthony family only appears to want to copyright the phrase, not actually do anything about it.

Monkeys, we need your perseverance more than ever. Turn that anger in what happened to Caylee and this misguided jury into something that will protect children an eternity.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: July 09, 2011, 12:03:08 PM »

On my out to go do something positive for my family. See y'all later
Love you Monkeys!!     

We heart you too flamom. Have a beautiful day!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #109 on: July 09, 2011, 12:05:53 PM »

http://www.wlfi.com/dpp/news/crime/professor-stands-by-his-evidence-in-casey-anthony-trial

Professor stands by his evidence in Casey Anthony trial
Dr. Haskell "shocked" by verdict
Updated: Saturday, 09 Jul 2011, 12:08 AM EDT
Published : Friday, 08 Jul 2011, 11:52 PM EDT

RENSSELAER, Ind. (WLFI) - A forensic science professor from Rensselaer said he, like many others, were shocked at the outcome of the Casey Anthony trial this week.
 ::snipping2::

Once thing that is so disturbing about this verdict.. the state put on excellent witnesses who really know their stuff.  Baez put on a bunch of whack-a-doodles, and he still got his client off scott free.  How the hell does this happen?  I feel bad for this Dr. and the many others who took this case seriously.  They didn't spout of nonsense about coyotes, and act sloshed (or completely full of themselves) up on the stand. 
good morning.. that is just another thing that has me shaking my head and sighing deeply.... it was the pros vs the clown show and the clowns prevailed.. wtf???

Good morning Peeps--- Well, Flamom, Everybody loves a circus, apparently the 12 clowns who were together and called a jury loves a circus a lot and wanted to join this one. 

As I recall, the judge said that he, Baez and Mason would get together and decide how many more days Casey Anthony would have to serve. He said it should take about an hour. They came up with July 13th.  Now they say July 17th.  Does anyone believe that a judge and two lawyers would make such an elementary mistake?  I don't.  I think changing the public date is another hoax among many in this case and she will not be released on the 17th, but earlier.  IMO it's just another example of bending over backwards to accommodate Casey Anthony and protect her from facing any unpleasantness.  After all, she's a million dollar baby now.  But to me, she will always be a piece of worthless trash and so will her family who cooked up the whole scheme, IMO.  Baez isn't that smart.  But it is just desserts that Casey will have nothing to do with them now that the plan worked.  Poetic justice.  Too bad, Cindy.  I think she's slipped out of your grasp. And she's gonna be very, very rich.  But Cindy won't get any.
I love to see chickens coming home to roost.   

why would she stay with Cindy when her disability check isn't worth stealing?  She has Mason with a much bigger wallet & easier to get to!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #110 on: July 09, 2011, 12:07:24 PM »

I watched last night something on TV, I was so mesmerized - I did not pay attention to the station.
Did I hear granny say, "She must have hated her mother more than she loved her daughter"?
The statement stuck in my heart like a stake.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #111 on: July 09, 2011, 12:09:14 PM »

Re my last long post which is from FIJA:

I believe this jury was tampered with before selection.

I believe there were outspoken activists planted for jury selection.

I believe human rights activists & anti dp advocates worked in coordination with the Defense.

I believe there is a reason Baez was able to bring in Simms, Finnell, Bolin & Mason and I believe they all have a common link to A. Lyons.

I believe an injustice has just been served on a silver platter.

Titch,

I believe they wanted to go on vacation Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: July 09, 2011, 12:10:26 PM »

The more i hear Jesse Grund's story of being on the coach with Casey when Cindy and Casey got into it where Cindy called her a failure ... "why would you ever want to be with someone who is a failure and can't even afford to pay me back ..."

It was Cindy who basically made Casey have Caylee. You cannot tell me that in some way Casey did not kill Caylee out of spite to get even with Cindy. She knew that Caylee was loved more than her by Cindy & George.

This is why she was so able to go out and party for 31 days and do nothing as we know now Casey knew all along that Caylee was dead and where she was. The fact that the jury could not figure this out defies logic.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: July 09, 2011, 12:11:38 PM »

Just posted on Alabama. A bill will be introduced in the next session.

I just did in NY.

My question is: when are the next sessions?
I thought I read the other day that Florida's next session isn't until Feb. 2012.

The Rep introducing the bill in Alabama will introduce it in the next regular session in 2012 or if a special session is called before.

Have to stay on top of them, put a fire under their butts....
Would they want to spend thousands and thousands of dollars on court cases in the future. 
PLUS this law would help cut down child trafficking.  How much is spent on that each year, I have no clue...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: July 09, 2011, 12:14:28 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/09/casey-anthony-jerry-springer-show-million-dollar-offer/

"Jerry was his usual jovial self yesterday when he explained he thought Casey shouldn't profit from what she did (or didn't do). Jerry said very directly, "God as my witness, I would never interview her. You could pay me the million dollars, I wouldn't do it."

LOL 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: July 09, 2011, 12:15:35 PM »

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20110709/APA/1107090645
Anger over Casey Anthony verdict pours out online
By KYLE HIGHTOWER and MATT SEDENSKY
Associated Press
Published: Saturday, July 9, 2011 at 10:30 a.m.
Last Modified: Saturday, July 9, 2011 at 10:30 a.m.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #116 on: July 09, 2011, 12:17:34 PM »

Is it possible that Baez worked with ABC for the first juror interview in the event of a not guilty verdict?  The juror(s) were told (obviously I'm reaching here - but could still happen) after selected but before sequestered. That "trip" and others were in the back of their minds.  Or even someone working for ABC etc got to a juror.  Let's face it.  An interview with a "Not Guilty" juror pulls alot more viewers than a "Guilty" one.  I think someone should look into the time they were selected to the time they were sequestered.  Heck look into them all - bank accounts & everything.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: July 09, 2011, 12:17:50 PM »

Sorry, while FIJA may be interesting to a point, I do not agree with their organization. Edit to remove derisive remarks about some religious groups.  It's okay to disagree, but not okay to disparage them.  MB

I believe if someone needs to be convicted, then damn well do it. Jurors should not think it's ok to let people off simply bc they believe the punishment is too harsh. These imbecile jurors aren't even supposed to consider the punshment during deliberations! Deliberations take place to find if the Defendant is culpable of the crime(s) charged with!

Check out this link & snippet:

http://nowscape.com/fija/_cross.htm

TRANSCRIPT OF A PORTION OF "CROSSFIRE" SHOW, OCT. 1993.

Participants:

The hosts, Michael Kinsley and John Sununu

U.S. District Judge Stanley Sporkin, District of Columbia

Former Attorney General William Barr

Discussing the wisdom of mandatory minimum laws in drug cases...

KINSLEY: Are we getting folks that are being let off because the sentences are too

tough?

JUDGE SPORKIN: Absolutely. Every day in the District of Columbia. The juries

there who understand what's going on now are acquitting people that should be

convicted.

And that's another problem that you have. And there's nothing you can do

about it. There's no appeal to that. And it's happening every single day.

Look at your conviction rate. It's way down in the District of Columbia.

BARR: Jury nullification is a problem in many jurisdictions.

KINSLEY: Well what are you going to do about it?

BARR: Well, I, I...

KINSLEY: Isn't it an inevitable thing if... (Everyone talking at once)

SUNUNU: Isn't the jury taking care of the concerns you've raised? Aren't they, as

representatives of the people, doing what you want to do?

SPORKIN: No, nobody here is saying that these people ought not to go to jail. But

two years, three years, not 15, not 20 years...
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 12:28:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: July 09, 2011, 12:18:11 PM »

I watched last night something on TV, I was so mesmerized - I did not pay attention to the station.
Did I hear granny say, "She must have hated her mother more than she loved her daughter"?
The statement stuck in my heart like a stake.

Well anyone that bags,duct tap and throws their child in a swampy area to be eaten by animals, bugs, insects to me doesn't love her child at all...
Who does that.......
kc ONLY loves herself period.....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #119 on: July 09, 2011, 12:18:36 PM »

Why was Tracy McLaughlin not called as a prosecution witness to testify.  Tracy account is not hearsay.  Tracy was there.  She observed.  She heard.

Tracy's testimony could have disputed the defence's opening statement that alleged that George was present when Caylee drowned ... the defence's opening statement that alleged that George was a participant in the disposal of Caylee's remains.

::snipping2::

I'm having trouble finding links that aren't expired, but this can help you Google if you want more info...  Apparently at one time Fox 35 did a report about Tracy depositing money in Casey's jail account (one date was 3/24/09 under the name "Tracy Conroy").  The defense also had copies of letters Tracy wrote Casey in jail praising her, saying she was strong, admired her / wanted to help her, etc.   So between the connection to Padilla, and Tracy playing to both sides, it could have been a minefield for the prosecution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.