March 28, 2024, 06:44:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 317980 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: July 09, 2011, 12:20:35 PM »

The more i hear Jesse Grund's story of being on the coach with Casey when Cindy and Casey got into it where Cindy called her a failure ... "why would you ever want to be with someone who is a failure and can't even afford to pay me back ..."

It was Cindy who basically made Casey have Caylee. You cannot tell me that in some way Casey did not kill Caylee out of spite to get even with Cindy. She knew that Caylee was loved more than her by Cindy & George.

This is why she was so able to go out and party for 31 days and do nothing as we know now Casey knew all along that Caylee was dead and where she was. The fact that the jury could not figure this out defies logic.

As far as I am concerned on the jury is that they did not do their job. They only were sequestered and lived pretty good for 6 weeks. They were lazy, couldn't comprehend the experts information put before them. I was worried when the reporters in the courtroom would post they weren't taking notes. Sometimes a few would but I don't think they did during the scientific evidence testimony and that was the most important. They can be paid for interviews and defend themselves on media as much as they want but they did not do their job that they took an oath to do.
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: July 09, 2011, 12:21:25 PM »

I loved the Rascal Flatts tribute to Caylee.  Someone may have already suggested this I cant keep up!  I know I am asking for a lot - I wish they would donate the money made on this to purchase that property where she was found and build a memorial park on it. 

I think I have some connection to some folks who know Rascal Flatts. I am making every effort to contact them to become the face of this effort for caylee's law. RF are just huge in the Country music industry, in the US and world.

Sadly, most laws like Caylee's law are done by the parents or family members like Megan's law, the Amber Alert and Jessica's law. However, in this case, it takes others outside the family to provide JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE as the Anthony family only appears to want to copyright the phrase, not actually do anything about it.

Monkeys, we need your perseverance more than ever. Turn that anger in what happened to Caylee and this misguided jury into something that will protect children an eternity.
Red, I pray you are successful with RF.  I have never written letters or committed myself to anything like this before but I started writing two nights ago. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #122 on: July 09, 2011, 12:21:55 PM »

I loved the Rascal Flatts tribute to Caylee.  Someone may have already suggested this I cant keep up!  I know I am asking for a lot - I wish they would donate the money made on this to purchase that property where she was found and build a memorial park on it. 

I think I have some connection to some folks who know Rascal Flatts. I am making every effort to contact them to become the face of this effort for caylee's law. RF are just huge in the Country music industry, in the US and world.

Sadly, most laws like Caylee's law are done by the parents or family members like Megan's law, the Amber Alert and Jessica's law. However, in this case, it takes others outside the family to provide JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE as the Anthony family only appears to want to copyright the phrase, not actually do anything about it.

Monkeys, we need your perseverance more than ever. Turn that anger in what happened to Caylee and this misguided jury into something that will protect children an eternity.

Red, I DO have a contact with someone close to Rascal Flats.......they bought the home in Nashville owned by one of the band members, and this man (can't remember which band member it is but I can find out), anyway he helps her with her mixing, songwriting etc. Her name is Pearl Clarkin and they live here on the beach and split time between here and Nashville. If you want I can get in touch with her as I know her family well, her mom is a friend and her brother is in my son's class at school. Get my email addy from Klass and let me know what you want me to do, I can talk to him myself and/or hook him up with you. We MUST do something to protect our children, especially from those who have a "mother" for lack of a better word like poor Caylee, her death must not be in vain and it's up to all of us to make sure it is not!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: July 09, 2011, 12:23:00 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

The jury: WKMG-Channel 6’s Tony Pipitone said jurors had code names as “Rosen Student One,” “Rosen Student Two” and so on because they were booked into a hotel as the Rosen Transfer Students Conference. They stayed at the Rosen Shingle Creek at a rate of $112 a night for six weeks.

The jurors always traveled with deputies, court spokeswoman Karen Levey told Pipitone. Levey also explained: For the last 10 days, the jurors had no television because of the heavy Anthony trial promotion on channels such as even Cartoon Network and Syfy. Jurors had special meals at places ranging from the Citrus Club and the University Club to Tony Roma’s and Olive Garden. The food costs were nearly $25,000. The jurors went to movies, such as “Super 8″ and “Green Lantern.” The deliberating jurors declined to watch the Lake Eola fireworks but the alternates watched the holiday festivities.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

These brain dead jurors really thought they were special.......

This is why the former Juror (in Italy) missed the "fun" back in the jury Hotel.  She needs to pay for special meals on vacation.Smile

No wonder the deliberations went so quickly.  Chik-Fil-A for lunch?  Totally unacceptable!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: July 09, 2011, 12:26:00 PM »

Why was Tracy McLaughlin not called as a prosecution witness to testify.  Tracy account is not hearsay.  Tracy was there.  She observed.  She heard.

Tracy's testimony could have disputed the defence's opening statement that alleged that George was present when Caylee drowned ... the defence's opening statement that alleged that George was a participant in the disposal of Caylee's remains.

::snipping2::

I'm having trouble finding links that aren't expired, but this can help you Google if you want more info...  Apparently at one time Fox 35 did a report about Tracy depositing money in Casey's jail account (one date was 3/24/09 under the name "Tracy Conroy").  The defense also had copies of letters Tracy wrote Casey in jail praising her, saying she was strong, admired her / wanted to help her, etc.   So between the connection to Padilla, and Tracy playing to both sides, it could have been a minefield for the prosecution.

I get it.

Thanks shutterblog

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: July 09, 2011, 12:27:02 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28493987/index.html
1st Judge In Casey Anthony Case Discusses Trial
Judge Stan Strickland discusses the Casey Anthony murder trial.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: July 09, 2011, 12:27:15 PM »

The more i hear Jesse Grund's story of being on the coach with Casey when Cindy and Casey got into it where Cindy called her a failure ... "why would you ever want to be with someone who is a failure and can't even afford to pay me back ..."

It was Cindy who basically made Casey have Caylee. You cannot tell me that in some way Casey did not kill Caylee out of spite to get even with Cindy. She knew that Caylee was loved more than her by Cindy & George.

This is why she was so able to go out and party for 31 days and do nothing as we know now Casey knew all along that Caylee was dead and where she was. The fact that the jury could not figure this out defies logic.

Agree! I think Cindy talked her into keeping Caylee, instead of adopting out. I think it's one of the reasons Cindy kept it secret, even though she says she didn't. She didn't want to be "embarassed" if Casey gave her child up so she just kept it secret...until she talked her into keeping Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: July 09, 2011, 12:28:03 PM »

For those that don't know, I just created a separate sub forum (up by the trial archives) for Caylee's Law by State:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=82.0
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #128 on: July 09, 2011, 12:28:24 PM »

Why was Tracy McLaughlin not called as a prosecution witness to testify.  Tracy account is not hearsay.  Tracy was there.  She observed.  She heard.

Tracy's testimony could have disputed the defence's opening statement that alleged that George was present when Caylee drowned ... the defence's opening statement that alleged that George was a participant in the disposal of Caylee's remains.

I'm having trouble finding links that aren't expired, but this can help you Google if you want more info...  Apparently at one time Fox 35 did a report about Tracy depositing money in Casey's jail account (one date was 3/24/09 under the name "Tracy Conroy").  The defense also had copies of letters Tracy wrote Casey in jail praising her, saying she was strong, admired her / wanted to help her, etc.   So between the connection to Padilla, and Tracy playing to both sides, it could have been a minefield for the prosecution.

I get it.

Thanks shutterblog

Janet
yes and sadly the same can probably be said for several other witnesses who could have helped the state's case. 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: July 09, 2011, 12:29:54 PM »

Is it possible that Baez worked with ABC for the first juror interview in the event of a not guilty verdict?  The juror(s) were told (obviously I'm reaching here - but could still happen) after selected but before sequestered. That "trip" and others were in the back of their minds.  Or even someone working for ABC etc got to a juror.  Let's face it.  An interview with a "Not Guilty" juror pulls alot more viewers than a "Guilty" one.  I think someone should look into the time they were selected to the time they were sequestered.  Heck look into them all - bank accounts & everything.

Been working on it since I brought it up last night.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: July 09, 2011, 12:31:50 PM »

Red, I DO have a contact with someone close to Rascal Flats.......they bought the home in Nashville owned by one of the band members, and this man (can't remember which band member it is but I can find out), anyway he helps her with her mixing, songwriting etc. Her name is Pearl Clarkin and they live here on the beach and split time between here and Nashville. If you want I can get in touch with her as I know her family well, her mom is a friend and her brother is in my son's class at school. Get my email addy from Klass and let me know what you want me to do, I can talk to him myself and/or hook him up with you. We MUST do something to protect our children, especially from those who have a "mother" for lack of a better word like poor Caylee, her death must not be in vain and it's up to all of us to make sure it is not!

Any contact info you have, please send to my email ... red@scaredmonkeys.com

Better yet, I have your ... will contact you directly.

we do not want any addresses or tel #'s on line ... thanks.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: July 09, 2011, 12:35:50 PM »

Agree! I think Cindy talked her into keeping Caylee, instead of adopting out. I think it's one of the reasons Cindy kept it secret, even though she says she didn't. She didn't want to be "embarassed" if Casey gave her child up so she just kept it secret...until she talked her into keeping Caylee.

AGREED!

It sickens me that Cindy would rush off to jail to see Casey. What a disgrace. What, she figured because she lied and perjured herself for Casey, that she would be back in the good graces of the sociopath?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: July 09, 2011, 12:40:44 PM »

Hey Muffy. I just wanted to say I'm sorry about my post on the last page. I have no problem at all with diversified religion, or even atheist groups. I was talking about that group that pickets outside of servicemen funerals & such. They add more pain to what the families & loved ones of the deceased are going through. I don't know their name, only their religion. Also, I know that not all of that certain denomination have those same beliefs. I was trying to think of that name but forgot, so that's why I wrote that.

Truly sorry, don't want anybody to think negative.

XOX!  an angelic monkey
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: July 09, 2011, 12:48:07 PM »

Hey Muffy. I just wanted to say I'm sorry about my post on the last page. I have no problem at all with diversified religion, or even atheist groups. I was talking about that group that pickets outside of servicemen funerals & such. They add more pain to what the families & loved ones of the deceased are going through. I don't know their name, only their religion. Also, I know that not all of that certain denomination have those same beliefs. I was trying to think of that name but forgot, so that's why I wrote that.

XOX!  an angelic monkey

You probably meant Westboro Baptist Church, Titch. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #134 on: July 09, 2011, 12:49:26 PM »

I wonder if the (former) juror who is on vacation in Italy, if she tried to get a free meal (on vacation) by telling the chef that she served on the Anthony case?  I wonder if the chef tossed her out like a meatball.  How else would anyone know she served as a juror, unless she told people? Remember (reportly) she was afraid to leave her hotel, she commented that she had more “fun”back at the (jury) Hotel, than she did in Italy.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: July 09, 2011, 12:49:51 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-stan-strickland-calls-belvin-perry-the-best-judge-around.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Casey Anthony: Stan Strickland calls Belvin Perry ‘the best judge around’
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, NBC, Today, WESH, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on July, 9 2011 9:53 AM

But Pipitone sat down with Strickland, who raved over Perry.  ”Judge Perry is an institution,” Strickland told Pipitone. ” He’s, for my money, the best judge around. There’s a reason he’s the chief judge. He did a great job on this case.”
In other Anthony news:

WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer is predicting that Judge Perry won’t follow through on threats, made during the trial, to hold Baez in contempt of court for trying to ask surprise questions of expert witnesses. Punishing Baez now might seem like penalizing the defense attorney for succeeding, Sheaffer said

Stations keep saying they will provide full coverage of Anthony’s release from the Orange County Jail on Sunday, July 17.  But many are speculating that date may be a decoy, Beth Karas of “In Session” told NBC’s “Today” this morning.

“I don’t know for sure,” Karas said. “I think the 17th indeed may be the date. They could get her out in the early morning hours any time after midnight. They could also sneak her out so the media that will be staking out all sorts of exits at the jail will miss it.”

WFTV’s Sheaffer predicted that the defense team will probably send in a hair stylist and makeup artist for Anthony’s exit.

Will Casey keep the Morticia Addams hair or not?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: July 09, 2011, 12:50:20 PM »

XOX!  an angelic monkey

Westboro Baptist Church.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: July 09, 2011, 12:51:44 PM »

XOX!  an angelic monkey

You probably meant Westboro Baptist Church, Titch. 

That's it! Thank you! Again, I apologize. 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: July 09, 2011, 12:52:20 PM »

901,000 and still counting..

Caylee's Law.................................

an angelic monkey

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: July 09, 2011, 12:54:50 PM »

I watched last night something on TV, I was so mesmerized - I did not pay attention to the station.
Did I hear granny say, "She must have hated her mother more than she loved her daughter"?
The statement stuck in my heart like a stake.

Yes, Shirley Pleasea, Cindy's mother,  said that.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.