March 28, 2024, 07:39:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 318050 times)
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #160 on: July 09, 2011, 01:22:03 PM »

Can  this case be taken to The state Supreme Court  saying that the Jury and judge was wrong,
and get this  reversed?

It happed here
http://www.courant.com/community/hartford/hc-gould-supreme-court-0709-20110708,0,2876568.story

Good question.
I have been trying to find out if this was a jury trial or just a judge trial anyone know?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: July 09, 2011, 01:22:11 PM »

I suppose it's cheaper not to go after a guy for child support.. Cindy and George couldn't have afforded a lawyer, and neither could Casey. 

I don't think Casey had any idea who the father was.  It could have been one of many.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #162 on: July 09, 2011, 01:22:41 PM »

Here in Columbus OH, we do hear about Casey, but we are also hearing about sanctions for OSU and their scandal (players getting free tattoos, etc).  Yesterday I was listening to the AM talk radio channel, and the guy said that Jim Tressel no longer having to pay $250k, but instead gets paid a monthly salary, etc..  is "just like the Casey Anthony trial".   We'll still hear about OJ I'm sure, but now that Casey is the new OJ, this tells me that the majority of people out there honestly believe that what happened in the case in Florida is a complete miscarriage of justice.

Canal Winchester here;  HI!   

I tend to agree..but things are dying down.  Initial outrage on FB then it was over.  Yesterday I posted this comment from an instructor at OSU;
A friend of mine just posted this on her page...You have to love Ohio State!!! Never at a loss for words!
my teacher just introduced the term chlorophyll in our bio class and followed it up with, "not be confused with chloroform, so if you go searching for chlorophyll on your computer, and chloroform comes up, don't click on it (80 times) unless you want to get away with murdering your child"--i love college....
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: July 09, 2011, 01:23:29 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/18973853/detail.html
 ::snipping2::

Cindy Anthony's mother interviewed:

Investigators talked to Shirley Plesea, who is Cindy Anthony's mother on Aug. 21. Plesea said Cindy Anthony would give her life for Caylee. But Plesea agreed that Cindy Anthony changed her story during the investigation. Plesea said, "If she doesn't believe Casey then Caylee's dead. Honest to God that's my feeling." She also said about Casey, "I just wonder if she hated her mom more than she loved Caylee." Plesea said she got goose bumps when Cindy Anthony informed her Casey was in jail and Caylee had been missing for a month. Plesea said that, in June, Cindy Anthony made it clear that she wanted custody of Caylee. Then, she said, Casey Anthony promised day after day to bring Caylee home, but never did. Plesea said she thinks Casey Anthony did that to torment her mother. Pleasea said she believes the unemployed 22-year-old may have stolen as much as $45,000 from her parents, possibly by taking out credit cards in Cindy Anthony's name. The mounting bills forced Cindy Anthony to tap into her 401K, and nearly cost the Anthonys their home on Hopespring Drive. The grandmother said she first learned of Casey Anthony's thievery when she discovered she had stolen one of her checks and spent $54 to buy a cake and party favors for Caylee's 2nd birthday and then wrote another check from Plesea's account for $354 to pay her cell phone bill. Investigators talked with Plesea on the same day Casey Anthony bonded out of jail. Her grandmother told investigators she wasn't happy about that. In fact, to get to the truth, she suggested it might do Casey Anthony some good to get "beat up" behind bars. She said her last words to Casey Anthony were, "I love you, but I don't like you."

A person who lies and steals  (and apparently kills) like Casey does, won't change their spots.  We will see her in trouble in the future. 

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/18973853/detail.html#ixzz1Rd5UQobL

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #164 on: July 09, 2011, 01:23:45 PM »

I suppose it's cheaper not to go after a guy for child support.. Cindy and George couldn't have afforded a lawyer, and neither could Casey. 

I don't think Casey had any idea who the father was.  It could have been one of many.

In Ohio, you can apply for public assitance and they will do the dna testing for free.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #165 on: July 09, 2011, 01:24:16 PM »

Juror #3 made statement she already had her mind made before deliberating. I feel she sold Caylee Marie Anthony for a trip to Disney World for her family. Now how in god's name did the jury give a verdict at 2:15pm, then go to Disney world with her family the rest of the day? Bought off sounds like it to me.MOO

Afternoon everyone..........she did indeed sell out, trying to make people think they were sick at their stomachs and crying? And yet you can go to Disney World and have fun? Are you kidding me? The rest of us are still trying to cope with what we know happened to Caylee,speaking for myself, it's hard to function and concentrate on anything and sleep doesn't come easy either, to go to Disney World on the heels of their verdict shows they never once considered Caylee in any of this, I don't know how this juror can live with herself knowing she had fun because a little baby girl died by the hands of her mother and was thrown in the woods to rot like garbage, it is beyond my comprehension which I guess is a good thing because I never want to be able to think like any of them, the jurors, Casey, Cindy, George, Baez, Mason and all the rest that defend that baby killer, so maybe I should just stop trying to rack my brain since I'm never going to find the answer I want. JMO
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: July 09, 2011, 01:25:22 PM »

Here in Columbus OH, we do hear about Casey, but we are also hearing about sanctions for OSU and their scandal (players getting free tattoos, etc).  Yesterday I was listening to the AM talk radio channel, and the guy said that Jim Tressel no longer having to pay $250k, but instead gets paid a monthly salary, etc..  is "just like the Casey Anthony trial".   We'll still hear about OJ I'm sure, but now that Casey is the new OJ, this tells me that the majority of people out there honestly believe that what happened in the case in Florida is a complete miscarriage of justice.

Canal Winchester here;  HI!   

I tend to agree..but things are dying down.  Initial outrage on FB then it was over.  Yesterday I posted this comment from an instructor at OSU;
A friend of mine just posted this on her page...You have to love Ohio State!!! Never at a loss for words!
my teacher just introduced the term chlorophyll in our bio class and followed it up with, "not be confused with chloroform, so if you go searching for chlorophyll on your computer, and chloroform comes up, don't click on it (80 times) unless you want to get away with murdering your child"--i love college....

Monkey Devil!  I think I like your professor. Razz

(I'm near Easton.  )     

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: July 09, 2011, 01:25:25 PM »

The failure to understand or follow jury instructions is NOT jury nullification PER SE.  Jury nullification is much more than not following the rules. It is the conscious decision that the law is that the person is guilty, that the state has proved their case and yet, you find the law objectionable and therefore, acquit. In this case the jury has said that they did not feel the prosecution proved their case. They believed that there had to be a CAUSE of death proven. This was a mistake or failure to listen to the instructions on their part - not a thought out decision that the law was objectionable.  Therefore, it was NOT jury nullification. It was pure stupidity.

Currently, there is almost no jurisdiction you can argue jury nullification in to the jury. The courts have repeatedly ruled that the jury may not be told about being able to nullify. The simple fact is, however, jury nullification is and was designed to be, the last protection of the people from unjust government.  Remember too that this was not a case of anti death penalty since the jury had the right to give the sentencing recommendation to the court and knew this.

I know that many of you feel that this is a case of JN. I just really do not see it. I really do not believe that the jury gave enough thought to the verdict and the law to make that choice. I really really think it was pure and simply that they did not want to do the job and wanted to go home. I think a close second is that the jury was "gotten to" somehow.
By the look of the pictures I think Bozo knew IMO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #168 on: July 09, 2011, 01:28:06 PM »

In Ohio, you can apply for public assitance and they will do the dna testing for free.
Do you think Cindy would allow that? I don't Cindy would of been scared one of her co-workers, friends, family would of found out.  She had an image to uphold
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: July 09, 2011, 01:28:43 PM »

I saw his face, and I took it as "God I hope you guys picked my version of events!"..  not sure if he knew or not, but I thought Simms looked like she thought Casey was going down.

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #170 on: July 09, 2011, 01:29:40 PM »

This was a mistake or failure to listen to the instructions on their part - not a thought out decision that the law was objectionable.  Therefore, it was NOT jury nullification. It was pure stupidity.

ITA!!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: July 09, 2011, 01:38:38 PM »

http://nowscape.com/fija/_coord.htm

FIJA STATE COORDINATORS AND CONTACTS

FLORIDA *Bob Matthews (904) 489-4898  
      14888 SW 111th St.  
      Dunnelon, FL 34432  

Ken Wise    (813)239-9557  
     Jon Asfour    (904)378-6370  
     James M. Ray  (305)667-2281  
     Michael Holland  (904)375-6121  
     Dr. Bruce Vinikas (407)869-9900
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #172 on: July 09, 2011, 01:39:44 PM »

The failure to understand or follow jury instructions is NOT jury nullification PER SE.  Jury nullification is much more than not following the rules. It is the conscious decision that the law is that the person is guilty, that the state has proved their case and yet, you find the law objectionable and therefore, acquit. In this case the jury has said that they did not feel the prosecution proved their case. They believed that there had to be a CAUSE of death proven. This was a mistake or failure to listen to the instructions on their part - not a thought out decision that the law was objectionable.  Therefore, it was NOT jury nullification. It was pure stupidity.

Currently, there is almost no jurisdiction you can argue jury nullification in to the jury. The courts have repeatedly ruled that the jury may not be told about being able to nullify. The simple fact is, however, jury nullification is and was designed to be, the last protection of the people from unjust government.  Remember too that this was not a case of anti death penalty since the jury had the right to give the sentencing recommendation to the court and knew this.

I know that many of you feel that this is a case of JN. I just really do not see it. I really do not believe that the jury gave enough thought to the verdict and the law to make that choice. I really really think it was pure and simply that they did not want to do the job and wanted to go home. I think a close second is that the jury was "gotten to" somehow.

Bozo looks like the cat who ate the mouse Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: July 09, 2011, 01:46:32 PM »

Just posted on Alabama. A bill will be introduced in the next session.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #174 on: July 09, 2011, 01:47:51 PM »

I have one more comment of the day Smile

If Michael, supposedly, the father of Caylee Marie, (according, to claims from the new Grandma) if he supported his
Daughter, we may not be in this mess.  There are "two people" who make a baby, and the second one (if it is him), is at fault, too.

Caylee was a year and half, when Michael passed away, he had plenty of time to fight for his daughter in court, if he believed
he was her father.  The new grandma could and should have insisted that he pay child support, or she could have started a little savings for the child.

Please, remember, (hate me if you must), but their was a second person and that was the father and his mother who knew and
Did nothing to help Caylee.  IMO

We don't know he wasn't and Casey was using the money else wheres, but then again Casey said the father didnt know about Caylee.

I thought of that, Jazzy.  She could have received money (under the table) for her daughter.  I should not assumed, and that he did not make payments.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: July 09, 2011, 01:51:34 PM »

Bozo looks like the cat who ate the mouse Smile

Yep, I agree! Nice pic of Baez the morning of the verdict. since this pic was taken before the NG verdict was read, I think he knew.

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #176 on: July 09, 2011, 01:52:17 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/18973853/detail.html

Cindy Anthony's mother interviewed:

Investigators talked to Shirley Plesea, who is Cindy Anthony's mother on Aug. 21. Plesea said Cindy Anthony would give her life for Caylee. But Plesea agreed that Cindy Anthony changed her story during the investigation. Plesea said, "If she doesn't believe Casey then Caylee's dead. Honest to God that's my feeling." She also said about Casey, "I just wonder if she hated her mom more than she loved Caylee." Plesea said she got goose bumps when Cindy Anthony informed her Casey was in jail and Caylee had been missing for a month. Plesea said that, in June, Cindy Anthony made it clear that she wanted custody of Caylee. Then, she said, Casey Anthony promised day after day to bring Caylee home, but never did. Plesea said she thinks Casey Anthony did that to torment her mother. Pleasea said she believes the unemployed 22-year-old may have stolen as much as $45,000 from her parents, possibly by taking out credit cards in Cindy Anthony's name. The mounting bills forced Cindy Anthony to tap into her 401K, and nearly cost the Anthonys their home on Hopespring Drive. The grandmother said she first learned of Casey Anthony's thievery when she discovered she had stolen one of her checks and spent $54 to buy a cake and party favors for Caylee's 2nd birthday and then wrote another check from Plesea's account for $354 to pay her cell phone bill. Investigators talked with Plesea on the same day Casey Anthony bonded out of jail. Her grandmother told investigators she wasn't happy about that. In fact, to get to the truth, she suggested it might do Casey Anthony some good to get "beat up" behind bars. She said her last words to Casey Anthony were, "I love you, but I don't like you."

A person who lies and steals  (and apparently kills) like Casey does, won't change their spots.  We will see her in trouble in the future. 

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/18973853/detail.html#ixzz1Rd5UQobL

Something went wrong somewhere with this family. Cindy married this weak, wimpy man, Cindy earns the living and controls the money. FOLLOW THE MONEY.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: July 09, 2011, 01:52:34 PM »

Paradigm Talent Agency Decides Not to Represent Casey Anthony Lawyer Jose Baez … Casey Anthony Cashing In Too?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/07/09/paradigm-talent-agency-decides-not-to-represent-casey-anthony-lawyer-jose-baez-casey-anthony-cashing-in-too/

Defense attorney Jose Baez just learned how much of a small fish he really is in the grand scope of things. Baez was cast aside by Paradigm as his client as easy as Casey Anthony case her 2 year old daughter away in a swamp. A little poetic justice if you ask me. Let’s face it, Jose Baez benefited from a jury that seems to be the only 12 people in America in one location that think Casey Anthony was not guilty of a felony crime.

Profiting off the death of Caylee Anthony might be also a difficult proposition for Casey as well. It was said that Casey was supposed to get $1 million from the Jerry Springer show. However, Jerry Springer has come back and made a statement that said in no way have they offered a deal to Casey to appear on their show with George and Cindy Anthony.As stated at TMZ (VIDEO) Springer said, “God as my witness, I would never interview her. You could pay me the million dollars, I wouldn’t do it.”

I think Baez and the others are throwing this crap around, start the bidding high and hope they get offered big bucks for interviews but I truly think they will all be surprised, America has spoken and we are disgusted and it's the whole country that says we will not tolerate money being made from Caylee's death, I truly think if we never thought our opinions or votes counted in the past, it will this time if we turn the channel every time they put on the defense team or anything to do with them, don't buy the mags, the books, don't watch the movies, nothing that greases the hands of these bottom feeders......JMO
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #178 on: July 09, 2011, 01:56:39 PM »

Would you need to find out who the father was in case of a medical emergency?  I realize Caylee may
not have needed a kidney donor as a toddler, but would it be wise to have the fathers name, on the record?  I just can not
see Cindy being the tyrant (as claimed )to be just not pushing futher who the father was, in case of a dire emergency, even
I would do that. Unless, of coarse, it was Mr. Invisible Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: July 09, 2011, 01:56:41 PM »

Re my last long post which is from FIJA:

I believe this jury was tampered with before selection.

I believe there were outspoken activists planted for jury selection.

I believe human rights activists & anti dp advocates worked in coordination with the Defense.

I believe there is a reason Baez was able to bring in Simms, Finnell, Bolin & Mason and I believe they all have a common link to A. Lyons.

I believe an injustice has just been served on a silver platter.

Certainly makes logical sense.   Add Geraldo to the mix tooting his horn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.