March 28, 2024, 04:37:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 318041 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: July 09, 2011, 01:57:11 PM »

http://nowscape.com/fija/_coord.htm

FIJA STATE COORDINATORS AND CONTACTS

FLORIDA *Bob Matthews (904) 489-4898  
      14888 SW 111th St.  
      Dunnelon, FL 34432  

Ken Wise    (813)239-9557  
     Jon Asfour    (904)378-6370  
     James M. Ray  (305)667-2281  
     Michael Holland  (904)375-6121  
     Dr. Bruce Vinikas (407)869-9900

What are these for???

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: July 09, 2011, 01:58:00 PM »

Just posted on Alabama. A bill will be introduced in the next session.

Alabama was the first to announce, I believe.   
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #182 on: July 09, 2011, 02:02:51 PM »

30 minutes ago, on HLN, Jane Valez said 99% of the anger is over, except for a few wing nuts.

I resent that, plus, she is just plain wrong. If I wasn't angry, I would not be signing petitions, researching legal issues, contact state officials, on and on.

It seems like every time she comes on she says something stupid and I don't know why. Vinnie Politan tries to coral her, but he's a nice guy, trying to walk a tight rope, so he can't just say, "Jane, you don't know what you're talking about."

Whew!   
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: July 09, 2011, 02:03:50 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/18973853/detail.html
 ::snipping2::

Cindy Anthony's mother interviewed:

Investigators talked to Shirley Plesea, who is Cindy Anthony's mother on Aug. 21. Plesea said Cindy Anthony would give her life for Caylee. But Plesea agreed that Cindy Anthony changed her story during the investigation. Plesea said, "If she doesn't believe Casey then Caylee's dead. Honest to God that's my feeling." She also said about Casey, "I just wonder if she hated her mom more than she loved Caylee." Plesea said she got goose bumps when Cindy Anthony informed her Casey was in jail and Caylee had been missing for a month. Plesea said that, in June, Cindy Anthony made it clear that she wanted custody of Caylee. Then, she said, Casey Anthony promised day after day to bring Caylee home, but never did. Plesea said she thinks Casey Anthony did that to torment her mother. Pleasea said she believes the unemployed 22-year-old may have stolen as much as $45,000 from her parents, possibly by taking out credit cards in Cindy Anthony's name. The mounting bills forced Cindy Anthony to tap into her 401K, and nearly cost the Anthonys their home on Hopespring Drive. The grandmother said she first learned of Casey Anthony's thievery when she discovered she had stolen one of her checks and spent $54 to buy a cake and party favors for Caylee's 2nd birthday and then wrote another check from Plesea's account for $354 to pay her cell phone bill. Investigators talked with Plesea on the same day Casey Anthony bonded out of jail. Her grandmother told investigators she wasn't happy about that. In fact, to get to the truth, she suggested it might do Casey Anthony some good to get "beat up" behind bars. She said her last words to Casey Anthony were, "I love you, but I don't like you."

A person who lies and steals  (and apparently kills) like Casey does, won't change their spots.  We will see her in trouble in the future. 

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/18973853/detail.html#ixzz1Rd5UQobL

Something went wrong somewhere with this family. Cindy married this weak, wimpy man, Cindy earns the living and controls the money. FOLLOW THE MONEY.

I think SinSin made JoJo this weak wimpy man.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: July 09, 2011, 02:08:03 PM »

http://nowscape.com/fija/_coord.htm

FIJA STATE COORDINATORS AND CONTACTS

FLORIDA *Bob Matthews (904) 489-4898  
      14888 SW 111th St.  
      Dunnelon, FL 34432  

Ken Wise    (813)239-9557  
     Jon Asfour    (904)378-6370  
     James M. Ray  (305)667-2281  
     Michael Holland  (904)375-6121  
     Dr. Bruce Vinikas (407)869-9900

What are these for???

The dude that was arrested during jury selection was handing out FIJA pamphlets.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #185 on: July 09, 2011, 02:08:20 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/18973853/detail.html
 ::snipping2::

Cindy Anthony's mother interviewed:

Investigators talked to Shirley Plesea, who is Cindy Anthony's mother on Aug. 21. Plesea said Cindy Anthony would give her life for Caylee. But Plesea agreed that Cindy Anthony changed her story during the investigation. Plesea said, "If she doesn't believe Casey then Caylee's dead. Honest to God that's my feeling." She also said about Casey, "I just wonder if she hated her mom more than she loved Caylee." Plesea said she got goose bumps when Cindy Anthony informed her Casey was in jail and Caylee had been missing for a month. Plesea said that, in June, Cindy Anthony made it clear that she wanted custody of Caylee. Then, she said, Casey Anthony promised day after day to bring Caylee home, but never did. Plesea said she thinks Casey Anthony did that to torment her mother. Pleasea said she believes the unemployed 22-year-old may have stolen as much as $45,000 from her parents, possibly by taking out credit cards in Cindy Anthony's name. The mounting bills forced Cindy Anthony to tap into her 401K, and nearly cost the Anthonys their home on Hopespring Drive. The grandmother said she first learned of Casey Anthony's thievery when she discovered she had stolen one of her checks and spent $54 to buy a cake and party favors for Caylee's 2nd birthday and then wrote another check from Plesea's account for $354 to pay her cell phone bill. Investigators talked with Plesea on the same day Casey Anthony bonded out of jail. Her grandmother told investigators she wasn't happy about that. In fact, to get to the truth, she suggested it might do Casey Anthony some good to get "beat up" behind bars. She said her last words to Casey Anthony were, "I love you, but I don't like you."

A person who lies and steals  (and apparently kills) like Casey does, won't change their spots.  We will see her in trouble in the future.  

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/18973853/detail.html#ixzz1Rd5UQobL

Something went wrong somewhere with this family. Cindy married this weak, wimpy man, Cindy earns the living and controls the money. FOLLOW THE MONEY.

Casey "owned" her parents, but why?  Did she own the parents, because George and Cindy, wanted to keep Caylee in their care?

B has a link to anther Mrs Plesea earlier interview, but you need to click "yourself" to read one of them.  
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/23/caseycaylee-anthony-case-grams-shirley-plesea-is-our-hero/
Edit-fix quote MB
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 02:15:47 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: July 09, 2011, 02:10:30 PM »

Some women are really good at emasculating their men.

As for Casey and this Matthew guy..  unless she had him sign away his parental rights, he could have come back to claim his child (or at least make the attempt) at any time, correct?   My sister is in CA, and her ex wasn't able to pay child support, so she never asked for it. But she also had him sign a document giving up any legal right to his child.  Casey risked having whoever the father might have been come back and perhaps sue for custody.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: July 09, 2011, 02:10:49 PM »

30 minutes ago, on HLN, Jane Valez said 99% of the anger is over, except for a few wing nuts.

I resent that, plus, she is just plain wrong. If I wasn't angry, I would not be signing petitions, researching legal issues, contact state officials, on and on.

It seems like every time she comes on she says something stupid and I don't know why. Vinnie Politan tries to coral her, but he's a nice guy, trying to walk a tight rope, so he can't just say, "Jane, you don't know what you're talking about."

Whew!   

All jmo
I ususally take talk shows with a grain of salt so to speak, in less they have PROVEN facts..........
Well people do have life's however they are not forgetting...
Just putting their efforts towards Caylee's Law and hammering so no one profits off of Caylee's murder/death.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: July 09, 2011, 02:12:59 PM »

Casey "owned" her parents, but why?  Did she own the parents, because George and Cindy, wanted to keep Caylee in their care?

B has a link to anther Mrs Plesea earlier interview, but you need to click "yourself" to read one of them. 
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/23/caseycaylee-anthony-case-grams-shirley-plesea-is-our-hero/

This is pretty common, actually. I have seen this happen first-hand with a family member.  Using the child to get money, place to live, etc..  while the grandparent is in constant threat of never being able to see that child again if they don't give their (daughter) what they want.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: July 09, 2011, 02:15:10 PM »

Yep, I agree! Nice pic of Baez the morning of the verdict. since this pic was taken before the NG verdict was read, I think he knew.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #190 on: July 09, 2011, 02:16:02 PM »

Perjurer Cindy Anthony Writing Book Supporting Defense Claims About George

According to a cousin, Casey Anthony’s mother, Cindy, is writing a book in which she will explain how the defense claims about George in the opening statement are true.

A 2nd Cousin to Cindy called into a Houston, TX radio show (link below) stating how Cindy had a ”conference” call with only her side of the family giving details confirming to  them George’s participation as the Defense claimed in their opening statement at the murder trial.

Cindy will release these new details in a book already in the works ….  Cindy lied on the witness stand, can we believe her now ???  Is this another ploy of Cindy’s to save her daughter from the world’s hatred?

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/07/perjurer-cindy-anthony-writing-book-supporting-defense-claims-about-george/

----------

I had a feeling it was Cindy Anthony writing that book. ughhhhhhhhh  They all need to be locked away.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #191 on: July 09, 2011, 02:17:28 PM »

Whew!   

I agree, constructive anger is good, nothing would get done without passion. 

I am stunned that a law was not already in effect, I really am Smile  I feel as thought, I lived in a cave, only to emerge and find out that a mother, could not be charged without reporting a child missing more than 24 hours, let alone 31 days. 

Caylee had to leave this earth to enact a Law, so sad.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: July 09, 2011, 02:18:33 PM »

Whew!   

Jane calling a wingnut a wingnut.... so terribly redundant. She needs to sit down, stfu, and have a nice carrot.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: July 09, 2011, 02:23:06 PM »

According to a cousin, Casey Anthony’s mother, Cindy, is writing a book in which she will explain how the defense claims about George in the opening statement are true.

A 2nd Cousin to Cindy called into a Houston, TX radio show (link below) stating how Cindy had a ”conference” call with only her side of the family giving details confirming to  them George’s participation as the Defense claimed in their opening statement at the murder trial.

Cindy will release these new details in a book already in the works ….  Cindy lied on the witness stand, can we believe her now ???  Is this another ploy of Cindy’s to save her daughter from the world’s hatred?

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/07/perjurer-cindy-anthony-writing-book-supporting-defense-claims-about-george/

----------

I had a feeling it was Cindy Anthony writing that book. ughhhhhhhhh  They all need to be locked away.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ya right, come on....bunch of bull crap.
Why didn't ca throw him in jail, I sure would of.
It's not true period.....

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #194 on: July 09, 2011, 02:26:58 PM »

Casey "owned" her parents, but why?  Did she own the parents, because George and Cindy, wanted to keep Caylee in their care?

This is pretty common, actually. I have seen this happen first-hand with a family member.  Using the child to get money, place to live, etc..  while the grandparent is in constant threat of never being able to see that child again if they don't give their (daughter) what they want.

I agree with you.  IMO-Messy relationships are nothing new, I suspect Casey's behavior escalated, until it was a point of no return.  The car Casey drove was her mothers?  If that was the case, CA should filed a report of a stolen car.
Perhaps it would have saved her grand daughter, but that would have been a bit embarrassing for A's, wouldn't it?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: July 09, 2011, 02:29:00 PM »

A jury is a body of persons selected according to the law and sworn to inquire into or determine the facts on a question or questions --- When the facts are added up in this case, I just don't see how common sense did not prevail.   That is what is making people angry--the obvious was ignored.   It is truly frustrating. 

The jury system is the best in the world and accepting a jury's verdict is what we have to do, but this verdict seemed non-sensical to the max.  The Prosecution presented a fine & intelligent case.  The Defense, on the other hand, was chaotic, sensate, and goofy.    Wondering about juryrigging isn't all that much of a leap, in my view.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: July 09, 2011, 02:29:58 PM »

30 minutes ago, on HLN, Jane Velez said 99% of the anger is over, except for a few wing nuts.

Whew!   

There is a thing called free speech in this country. The MSM does not tell us when to begin or stop our outrage. Unlike the MSM, this is not about ratings. This is about justice for little Caylee, who got none from a Ship of Fools.

The anger we have is not to attack jurors physically, it is it get justice and be pissed that people charged with that duty did not feel it was their job to do so.

JVM can put a sock in it. Go about your sensationsit coverage of the next case ... WE THE PEOPLE will work for Justice for Caylee.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: July 09, 2011, 02:31:13 PM »

Cindy Anthony's book company - I have heard unconfirmed reports it is going to be Simon & Schuster

http://www.simonandschuster.com/about/contact_us

------------------
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: July 09, 2011, 02:32:02 PM »

30 minutes ago, on HLN, Jane Velez said 99% of the anger is over, except for a few wing nuts.

Whew!   

There is a thing called free speech in this country. The MSM does not tell us when to begin or stop our outrage. Unlike the MSM, this is not about ratings. This is about justice for little Caylee, who got none from a Ship of Fools.

The anger we have is not to attack jurors physically, it is it get justice and be pissed that people charged with that duty did not feel it was their job to do so.

JVM can put a sock in it. Go about your sensationsit coverage of the next case ... WE THE PEOPLE will work for Justice for Caylee.

Right on!!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: July 09, 2011, 02:32:28 PM »

----------

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ya right, come on....bunch of bull crap.
Why didn't ca throw him in jail, I sure would of.
It's not true period.....

Some people Will say and do anything to profit ion the death of little Caylee. So that means she perjured herself even more on the witness stand?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.