March 28, 2024, 09:43:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 317996 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: July 09, 2011, 04:51:22 PM »

A jury is a body of persons selected according to the law and sworn to inquire into or determine the facts on a question or questions --- When the facts are added up in this case, I just don't see how common sense did not prevail.   That is what is making people angry--the obvious was ignored.   It is truly frustrating. 

The jury system is the best in the world and accepting a jury's verdict is what we have to do, but this verdict seemed non-sensical to the max.  The Prosecution presented a fine & intelligent case.  The Defense, on the other hand, was chaotic, sensate, and goofy.    Wondering about jury rigging isn't all that much of a leap, in my view.
In my long post on page 2 of this thread, there are links to arguments on the part of certain proponents of jury nullification who assert that violating the juror's oath is acceptable or justifiable perjury, or that the oath is taken under duress and is therefore invalid, or that the oath is illegally given or unconstitutional and is therefore moot.

So some people who endorse JN feel that the oath is meaningless and that their purpose or right to exercise their perceived constitutional 'power' outweighs the little white lie, or forgivable perjury of violating the jurors' oath.

Here is a snippet, but the question of whether it is illegal or unconscionable to violate the juror's oath is discussed in more detail at the link:

"If the wording of the oath poses some conflict with the jury's constitutional prerogative to nullify, it is clear which one must yield the right of way. ..."  http://www.lawandliberty.org/jurynul2.htm

These are my opinions:

Why take an oath if it doesn't mean anything to the oath-taker.
Laws are crafted and passed in legislatures--state and federal. 

To deliberately falsely take an oath is lying.
Laws should be obeyed unless/until newer laws are replaced.
Nobody is above the law---state or federal.

***   "...newer laws replace the older laws."    ***
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: July 09, 2011, 04:52:08 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Just passing along what Mark Lippman just told me“@Judy3113: @bobkealing and when do any of them tell the truth.”
50 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
I got a text from #CindyAnthony attorney. When asked if she has a book deal w/Simon and Schuster he said "not my clients." Denies it.
53 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
I've not heard that.“@freelancewoman: @bobkealing is it true simonschuster offers cindyanthony $3mill bookdeal?
1 hour ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: July 09, 2011, 04:53:54 PM »

If Cindy writes a book implicating George, supporting the DT opening statement, then IMHO she is as deranged as her daughter.  I have felt bad for both Cindy and George off and on throughout this whole ordeal - they may be enablers and liars but they're not killers. 

Somebody in Cindy's family needs to let her know that the game is over, and she needs to quit trying to protect and/or reconcile with Casey, and start telling the truth.   GAME OVER, CINDY!! GIVE IT UP!

If Cinndy writes a book like that, I think that's grounds for divorce for George--LOL.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: July 09, 2011, 04:55:02 PM »

That's one way of getting rid of George so ca doesn't have to give him half of everything when he's in jail and ca divorces him.................

Or alimony since he hasn't maintained a job. Remember, they were going to divorce but Cindy couldn't afford to divorce him.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: July 09, 2011, 04:56:08 PM »

Further to post #209, here's more...

http://www.freepress.net/ownership/chart/main

TimeWarner

TV
Network: CW Network (50% with CBS).

Cable: Home Box Office, Inc. (HBO, Cinemax, HBO Sports, HBO Pay-Per-View, HBO on Demand, Cinemax Multiplexes, Cinemax on Demand, HBO HD, Cinemax HD, as well as HBO channels around the world), TruTV, TBS, TBS HD, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, Turner Classic Movies, TCM Europe, TCM Asia Pacific, TNT, TNT HD, CNN Airport Network, CNN International, CNN Headline News, CNN en Español, CNN en Español Radio, CNN Pipeline.

Regional and Local Channels: NY1 News, NY1 Noticias, Sports Net, R News (Rochester, NY), Turner South, Capital News 9 Albany, MetroSports, News 8 Austin, News 10 Now — Syracuse, News 14 Carolina-Charlotte, News 14 Carolina-Raleigh.

International: CNN International, CNN Headline News in Asia Pacific, CNN Headline News in Latin America, CNN+, CETV (36%)(China), CNNj, CNN Turk, CNN-IBN, Cartoon Network Europe, Cartoon Network Latin America, Cartoon Network Asia Pacific, Cartoon Network Japan (70% share), Imagen, TCM Classic Hollywood in Latin America, TNT Latin America, TNT Serie, truTV, Nuts TV, Cartoonito, Pogo, 7 networks in Latin America.

Production and Distribution: Warner Bros. Television Group, Warner Home Video, Warner Horizon Television, Warner Bros. Animation, Warner Bros. Digital Distribution, Telepictures Productions, HBO Video, HBO Independent Productions, New Line Television, Williams St. Studio, Cartoon Network Studios, CNN Newsource, Central Media Enterprises (31%).

Programming: CNN Newsroom, Live From The Situation Room, Lou Dobbs Tonight, Larry King Live, Anderson Cooper 360, NBA Games, MLB Playoffs, NASCAR, Entourage, Kids' WB, American Morning.

Internet
America Online: AOL, AOL.com, AOL Instant Messenger, AOL Wireless, AOL Music Now, AOL Local, McAfee VirusScan Online (bundled with AOL services), AOL by Phone, AOL Call Alert, AOL CityGuide, AOL PassCode, AOL Voicemail, AOL Europe (Germany and Luxembourg), America Online Latino (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Chile, AOL Global Web Services, AOL Latino).

Other Online Holdings: CNN.com, CNNMoney.com, CNNStudentNews.com, MapQuest, Moviefone, Movietickets.com, RED, Advertising.com, CompuServe, ICQ, KOL, SI.com, People.com, Pipeline, GameTap, CartoonNetwork.com, DCComics.com, Time.com, VeryFunnyAds.com, Cwtv.com, Golf.com, Truveo, Weblogs, TMZ.com, Momlogic.com, AIM, Bebo.com, NASCAR.com, NASCAR.com en Espanol, PGA.com, PGATour.com, Play On!, superdeluxe.com, MyRecipes.com, MyHomeIdeas.com, ThisOldHouse.com, buy.at, MedioTiempo.com, Goowy, Sphere Source, Mousebreaker.com.

Time Warner "operates" NBA.com until 2016.

Film
Production: Subsidiary The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group owns: Warner Bros. Pictures, New Line Cinema, Castle Rock, Warner Premiere, Picturehouse, Warner Bros. International Cinemas, Warner Independent Pictures, a joint venture with Village Roadshow Pictures, and a joint venture with Alcon Entertainment.

Distribution: Distribution to more than 125 international territories.

Publishing
Comics: DC Comics, E.C. Publications, Inc. (publisher of MAD magazine).

Time, Inc. controls: Time Warner Book Group (with publishing companies The Mysterious Press, Time Warner Book Group UK, Warner Faith, Warner Vision, Warner Business Books, Aspect, and Little, Brown and Company (includes Little, Brown Adult Trade, Little, Brown Books for Young Readers, Back Bay, and Bulfinch Press); Oxmoor House, Inc., Sunset Books, Books-of-the-Month Club, Inc., Southern Progress Corporation, Grupo Editorial Expansion (publishes 15 magazines in Mexico).

More Than 150 Magazines: People, Time, Sports Illustrated, Fortune, This Old House, 25 Beautiful Homes, 25 Beautiful Kitchens, 4x4, Aeroplane, All You, Amateur Gardening, Amateur Photographer, Ambientes, Angler’s Mail, Audi Magazine, Balance, Bird Keeper, Business 2.0, Cage & Aviary Birds, Caravan, Chat—Its Fate, Chilango, Classic Boat, Coastal Living, Cooking Light, Cottage Living, Country Homes & Interiors, Country Life, Cycle Sport, Cycling Weekly, Decanter, Entertainment Weekly, Essence (joint venture), Essentials, EXP, Expansion, European Boat Builder, Eventing, Family Circle (U.K.), Fortune Asia, Fortune Europe, FSB: Fortune Small Business, Golf Magazine, Golf Monthly, Guitar, Hair, Health, Hi-Fi News, Homes & Gardens, Horse, Horse & Hound, Ideal Home, In Style, In Style U.K., International Boat Industry, Land Rover World, Life, Manufactura, Marie Claire (joint venture), MBR-Mountain Bike Rider, MINI, MiniWorld, Model Collector, Money, Motor Boat & Yachting, Motor Boats Monthly, Motor Caravan, NME, Now, Nuts, Obras, Outdoor Life, Park Home & Holiday Caravan, People en Espanol, Pick Me Up, Practical Boat Owner, Practical Parenting, Prediction, Progressive Farmer, Quien, Quo (joint venture), Racecar Engineering, Real Simple, Rugby World, Ships Monthly, Shoot Monthly, Shooting Times, Soaplife, Southern Accents, Southern Living, Sporting Gun, Sports Illustrated for Kids, Stamp Magazine, Sunset, Superbike, Synapse, Targeted Media, Teen People, The Field, The Golf, The Golf+, The Railway Magazine, The Shooting Gazette, This Old House Ventures, Time Asia, Time Atlantic, Time Australia, Time Canada, Time for Kids, Time, Inc. Content Solutions, Time Pacific, TV & Satellite Week, TV Easy, TVTimes, Uncut, VolksWorld, Vuelo, Wallpaper, Webuser, Wedding, What Camera, What Digital Camera, What’s on TV, Who, Woman, Woman & Home, Woman’s Own, Woman”s Weekly, World Soccer.

Joint Ventures: Groupe Marie Claire (U.K.).

Other
Marketing businesses: Synapse Group Inc., Targeted Media, Inc., Media Networks, Inc., Third Screen Media, LLC, ADTECH AGTACODA LLC, Quigo Technologies.

Other: CNN Mobile, CNNRadio, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc., Monolith Productions (game developer), GameTap, Warner Bros. Consumer Products Inc. (licensing), HBO Properties (licensing and merchandising), HBO distributed over AT&T Wireless, Warner Bros. Animation (including Hanna-Barbera and Looney Tunes), Time Warner Investments, Winamp.

I am at a loss here..why is Time Warner included in anything to do with Simon Schuster or CBS? 

They have no affiliation with either..other then 50% ownership of the CW Network.  And lets face it the CW Network is never going to be putting anything to do this whole saga on their network..it's not what they do.

CNN does come under the TIME WARNER CORPORATE UMBRELLA..but is set up under Ted Turners holdings/previous holdings.  If you are mad at CNN and their business units then fire off an email to Ted Turner.

What I find interesting is all the money ABC..which is owned by Disney...has paid to the A's and Casey since 2008..and now they
may have her first interview?  No link just heard a blurb about that..which is totally rumor at this point.

I would be very surprised if Simon Schuster had anything to do with the A's..usually the bio's/autobio's they do are Presidents, positive impact people..and those are the ones that get the big $$$ advances.  I just can't see any major publisher giving Cindy big bucks to write anything or tell her story..especially after she lied on the stand.  It's not like she has become a beloved national figure.  If she got money it would be for telling Caylee's story..and really there is enough in the public domain to be able to do that without Cindy's cooperation. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: July 09, 2011, 04:58:00 PM »

From FB - This is a supposed interview with a second cousin of Cindy's in Texas who says that George killed her and there's proof? Hmmm.... I have no idea about the validity of it, but my question is if there is proof then why wasn't it given to police. This woman says Casey and Cindy may be coming to Texas.
http://krbe.com/portals/1/audi​o/rrshow/interviews/070611_CAS​EYANTHONY_familymember.mp3

Please, no---Texas has enough problems! [  However, Texans wouldn't put up with all those Cindy/Casey shenanigans.  LOL ]
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: July 09, 2011, 04:59:48 PM »

Oh, and something else that sets my hinkey meter off about these jurors is the fact that the jurors didn't want to give a press conference immediately following the verdict! Why? The media room was all set up for them and included numbered & named seats for certain media that they approved of! We were told it's bc they didn't feel safe, or they were shaken & had to calm down, or JBP didn't think it was a good idea bc of the public opinion. My question is this: I understand some jurors may not have wanted to come forward, but the jurors that didn't mind going on national news stations immediately following the verdict didn't seem to have a problem...so...Why couldn't those jurors, including the alternates, go to the media room and allow the jurors that wanted to remain anonymous just go home?

Was it because they knew they weren't getting paid if they did the interview in the court's media room instead of by the various media networks?
Absolutely ......... they were not being paid in the public press conference. 

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: July 09, 2011, 05:01:16 PM »

Hi all,

So I am not sure what he can do but our former governor Charlie Crist works at Morgan and Morgan. I know while he was governor he helped me out with an issue and pointed me in all the right directions. I emailed him last night to see if their really is anything that can be done about the jurors among other questions. If anyone else would like to email him his email is

Charlie@forthepeople.com
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: July 09, 2011, 05:07:55 PM »

From FB - This is a supposed interview with a second cousin of Cindy's in Texas who says that George killed her and there's proof? Hmmm.... I have no idea about the validity of it, but my question is if there is proof then why wasn't it given to police. This woman says Casey and Cindy may be coming to Texas.
http://krbe.com/portals/1/audi​o/rrshow/interviews/070611_CAS​EYANTHONY_familymember.mp3

Please, no---Texas has enough problems! [  However, Texans wouldn't put up with all those Cindy/Casey shenanigans.  LOL

That's right, all have a big shot gun in their trucks....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: July 09, 2011, 05:09:03 PM »

Gypsy, Not everything is as the public thinks it is. CBS is affiliated with TimeWarner on more ventures than just The CW. It's hard to explain. I remember going through the major share holders back when certain stations were profiting more off of Caylee as compared to others. I remember I found out this guys name that had something to do with both corps. He was big in TruTV, HLN, CNN and sat as a major shareholder on a human rights activist group.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: July 09, 2011, 05:10:46 PM »

Please, no---Texas has enough problems! [  However, Texans wouldn't put up with all those Cindy/Casey shenanigans.  LOL

Well, MOST of us don't have a truck or shotguns -- but it only takes a few that do to get the message across! 

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #251 on: July 09, 2011, 05:12:13 PM »

I have one more comment of the day Smile

If Michael, supposedly, the father of Caylee Marie, (according, to claims from the new Grandma) if he supported his
Daughter, we may not be in this mess.  There are "two people" who make a baby, and the second one (if it is him), is at fault, too.

Caylee was a year and half, when Michael passed away, he had plenty of time to fight for his daughter in court, if he believed
he was her father.  The new grandma could and should have insisted that he pay child support, or she could have started a little savings for the child.

Please, remember, (hate me if you must), but their was a second person and that was the father and his mother who knew and
Did nothing to help Caylee.  IMO

I agree with you.  Only we have no proof that this guy is the father, and he didn't tell his mother. She told NG that she only put 2-and-2 together after she heard about this on the news..  and that her son used to visit family down in the Orlando area, so its possible.  I don't know that she ever said she knew of Casey, much less that her son could have possibly fathered a child.  If he was the dad and knew about it, he's probably just like any number of young dads out there who could care less that they have offspring. They get a girl pregnant and are probably overjoyed when the mother tells them they don't need to provide help of any kind.  If he was the dad but didn't know, well, it's a shame.

It doesn't seem like the Anthonys will do anything to help this woman determine if Caylee is/was her granddaughter.

Anothermonkey
If no one clears this up for you I will when I get there....lol  I am behind today as had puter problems.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: July 09, 2011, 05:17:50 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey_anthony_trial/casey-anthony-cash-trial/story?id=14035804
Casey Anthony and Others May Cash in on the Trial, Incensing the Public
By OLIVIA KATRANDJIAN
July 9, 2011

Paradigm Talent Agency Decides Not to Represent Casey Anthony Lawyer Jose Baez … Casey Anthony Cashing In Too?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/07/09/paradigm-talent-agency-decides-not-to-represent-casey-anthony-lawyer-jose-baez-casey-anthony-cashing-in-too/

I think the American public is going to take great exception to anyone trying to cash in on the death of a 2 year old. It offends everyone's sense of common decency's and sensability. Generally speaking when books are written and movies made of such a situation, foundations are created and effort are made to help the victims of crime.

Not with this family, Casey or a bunch of defense atty's who think they have hit gold.

Then again, how could Casey Anthony help sponsor Caylee's law when it would mean she would have been convicted of a felony.

Networks and Publishing Houses beware ... your advertisers will be boycotted. No one is going to throw Caylee in a swamp again, the American people are not going to allow it.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #253 on: July 09, 2011, 05:18:23 PM »

Juror #3 made statement she already had her mind made before deliberating. I feel she sold Caylee Marie Anthony for a trip to Disney World for her family. Now how in god's name did the jury give a verdict at 2:15pm, then go to Disney world with her family the rest of the day? Bought off sounds like it to me.MOO

Afternoon everyone..........she did indeed sell out, trying to make people think they were sick at their stomachs and crying? And yet you can go to Disney World and have fun? Are you kidding me? The rest of us are still trying to cope with what we know happened to Caylee,speaking for myself, it's hard to function and concentrate on anything and sleep doesn't come easy either, to go to Disney World on the heels of their verdict shows they never once considered Caylee in any of this, I don't know how this juror can live with herself knowing she had fun because a little baby girl died by the hands of her mother and was thrown in the woods to rot like garbage, it is beyond my comprehension which I guess is a good thing because I never want to be able to think like any of them, the jurors, Casey, Cindy, George, Baez, Mason and all the rest that defend that baby killer, so maybe I should just stop trying to rack my brain since I'm never going to find the answer I want. JMO

Serenity, please take heart. Be patient...all in God's time. May WAVES of love encircle you on this day.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: July 09, 2011, 05:18:35 PM »

Gypsy, I forgot to say hi!

Sorry, I just read the rest of your post. No, I don't have anything against CNN or TimeWarner, seriously not at all. I'm just trying to investigate where some of the "drive" came from. I watch CNN, HLN (including Nancy Grace) whenever I get a chance. Matter of fact, I have it on now.   

I'm just saying, the more money a Corp makes, the more money a shareholder has to put towards his cause. I'm just being thorough.

I posted the CBS info bc Carpe posted a rumor that Cindy is writing a book for S&S.

I do think this boils down to it being a dp case. I myself am not sure I could impose the dp, but I certainly wouldn't have acquitted Casey. I have such a big stupid bleeding heart sometimes that I become a sucker for the underdog. I didn't even budge in this case, wasn't even tempted.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: July 09, 2011, 05:19:48 PM »

Cindy Anthony's book company - I have heard unconfirmed reports it is going to be Simon & Schuster

http://www.simonandschuster.com/about/contact_us

I e-mailed Simon & Schuster, yesterday, voicing my complaint, but probably won't hear back from them until Monday, if at all. 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #256 on: July 09, 2011, 05:21:36 PM »

Hey guys - Is anyone else getting the feeling that something big is going to happen that will result in justice for Caylee?

Between what I've been reading here, watching on TV and all of the various petitions started, I'm getting a slow burning HOPEFUL feeling that the tide is going to turn soon.  Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I'm thinking it's more a subconscious impression that I'm receiving based on the attitudes and opinions of those I've been reading/watching.  My feelings of doom have quelled and replaced with this new sense of hope.  I don't know if it will be a legal issue or a personal one, but I've a gut feeling the other proverbial shoe is about to drop.

Anyone else feeling this way?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: July 09, 2011, 05:23:15 PM »

Well, MOST of us don't have a truck or shotguns -- but it only takes a few that do to get the message across! 

And Texans are too real for Casey & CinCin--they would see right through that merinque of a facade...  Aruba should be their destination of choice---where lying is an art form.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: July 09, 2011, 05:23:50 PM »

Also, I heard tge same thing about Disney/ABC.

Want me to post their Corp info?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: July 09, 2011, 05:26:10 PM »

And Texans are too real for Casey & CinCin--they would see right through that merinque of a facade...  Aruba should be their destination of choice---where lying is an art form.

*** meringue ***
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.