March 28, 2024, 02:16:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 318025 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: July 09, 2011, 05:28:33 PM »

Is it possible that Baez worked with ABC for the first juror interview in the event of a not guilty verdict?  The juror(s) were told (obviously I'm reaching here - but could still happen) after selected but before sequestered. That "trip" and others were in the back of their minds.  Or even someone working for ABC etc got to a juror.  Let's face it.  An interview with a "Not Guilty" juror pulls alot more viewers than a "Guilty" one.  I think someone should look into the time they were selected to the time they were sequestered.  Heck look into them all - bank accounts & everything.

Been working on it since I brought it up last night.

as soon as my munchkin goes to sleep tonight I'm going to hit the web too Titch!  What are your thoughts?  Do you think the media got to them before they were sequestered? Baez?  Who else could have?  The Anthonys?

My honest opinion, serious humble opinion, is that several advocates knew this would be a dp case. The media sensationalized this case and the public outcry was fierce. There were, still are, a ton of missing and/or murdered children, yet Caylee became the poster child. Because of how heinous the crime scene was, the dp was added. If the dp wasn't brought to the table, all these human rights groups & legal experts wouldn't have gotten involved to the extent that they did. I think it boils down to everything human rights. They do not believe in the dp no matter how horrific the murder. These activists believe the dp is murder, so they advocate against it.

I think there's more to Casey's dysfunction than what we've seen so far. This entire family gives me the heebie jeebies!  Monkey Devil!

Please don't think I am offended by yurpost Titch and please don't take offense to mine.

I am against the DP..for religious reasons..not political reasons..and I think there are many people oout there like myself that feel the same.  I would never clasify myself as an anti DP advocate, I can't abide A lyons or the ACLU..just someone that on a jury would not vote for the DP...not even in this case.

That being said..I still would have found Casey Guilty of Murder 1..and during sentencing voted LWOP.  Although I do not agree with the DP..I do agree that people like Casey should never be free in our society again because of two things..we need to be protected from them and they need to pay for the life they have taken through the accountability of being found guilty and serving the rest of their days in prison locked away from free society.

I think what we have here is 12 people who were not about accountability in the first place..they were not accountable in the way they reached the verdict nor the verdict they rendered.  They didn't follow the judges guidelines..they became uncomfortable it would seem with the task before them. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #261 on: July 09, 2011, 05:33:11 PM »

I'm a day late and a $ short, as I'm still catching up on threads from days ago and just read this:

Quote from: TURBOTHINK
It started out with a sleazy family with a precious young child none of them gave a baker's damn about except as she could benefit them. A mother who didn't want her to begin with and no desire to make a home for her or take care of her; a grandmother who used her as an extension of her own ego when her first choice KC screwed up her life; an uncle who was excluded in everything concerning the baby and a grandfather who did not have the testicles to act like a man and stop allowing his daughter to lie, steal and run wild. KC got by with all the things she did because NO ONE could or would stop her.

In a more normal family when KC started screwing up in school they would have made sure she got psychological help. By the time she reached high school it was too late, but instead they went into coverup for her lying  and telling people she graduated. A normal family would have insisted she finish high school. A normal family would have noticed she was pregnant before she was due to deliver and not lied about that when asked. A normal family would have checked on their daughter where she worked and known she really had a job. A normal family would never have accepted that there was a babysitter NONE of them had ever met, talked to or seen. Anyone (even a grandfather) would have known there was something wrong with that story and would have investigated BEFORE the baby died.

These people are just pure trash who lived in an average house after filing bankruptcy instead of a shack somewhere and because they ALL wanted to be something they were not and never could be, this baby died. Here in the South we know them as carpet baggers. Nobodies who sacrificed a baby's life for their greed and lusts.
BBM

Excellent post.  The most concise and precise explanation of the Anthony family that I've read to date.  The part I've bolded is one thing that's always bothered me about this case.  TWO YEARS and no one ever met the nanny?  Impossible to imagine.  You think that Casey would have wanted, at some point, to introduce the nanny to the family, being that she spoke so favorably about her.  And...in all that time, IF there had been a nanny, there would have been at least one time where Casey could not pick Caylee up on time and would have to call Cindy to do so.  And you'd think that Cindy would at least have wanted the nanny's phone number in case of emergency.  Either Cindy is just one naive person or she suspected all along that there wasn't a nanny but didn't want to press the issue.

Are there any theories as to why Cindy never questioned the nanny's existence?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: July 09, 2011, 05:37:09 PM »

Gypsy, Not everything is as the public thinks it is. CBS is affiliated with TimeWarner on more ventures than just The CW. It's hard to explain. I remember going through the major share holders back when certain stations were profiting more off of Caylee as compared to others. I remember I found out this guys name that had something to do with both corps. He was big in TruTV, HLN, CNN and sat as a major shareholder on a human rights activist group.

Just surprised they are included because I worked for them in their publishing division 10 years ago..and because of that had access to all their corporations..like getting discounted tickets, etc.  I know that CNN came from Ted Turners corporations..and I have no idea who handles that branch now.  It was a huge rivalry between CNN and Fox with Rupert Murdoch at the helm of Fox.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: July 09, 2011, 05:41:55 PM »

Their a fb page, that is trying to stop the Caylee's Law.
Call team casey anthony..........

That won't last long. 
I'm got a feeling,  authorities might want to look at ALL these ppl.

you (not you, pharlap, but the general "you" LOL) have to be a total a$$hole to think that it's a good idea to stop a law like this. Even if a person is addle-brained enough to believe she's innocent, there is no reason why a parent shouldn't be held responsible for not reporting a missing child or the death of a child.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: July 09, 2011, 05:43:18 PM »

Casey "owned" her parents, but why?  Did she own the parents, because George and Cindy, wanted to keep Caylee in their care?

B has a link to anther Mrs Plesea earlier interview, but you need to click "yourself" to read one of them. 
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/23/caseycaylee-anthony-case-grams-shirley-plesea-is-our-hero/

This is pretty common, actually. I have seen this happen first-hand with a family member.  Using the child to get money, place to live, etc..  while the grandparent is in constant threat of never being able to see that child again if they don't give their (daughter) what they want.

I agree with you.  IMO-Messy relationships are nothing new, I suspect Casey's behavior escalated, until it was a point of no return.  The car Casey drove was her mothers?  If that was the case, CA should filed a report of a stolen car.
Perhaps it would have saved her grand daughter, but that would have been a bit embarrassing for A's, wouldn't it?

The car, the missing/dead grandchild, the $45k plus stolen..  they should be REALLY embarrassed. but apparently not, because Cindy's all hopped up to write a tell-all book about it.   

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: July 09, 2011, 05:44:51 PM »

From FB - This is a supposed interview with a second cousin of Cindy's in Texas who says that George killed her and there's proof? Hmmm.... I have no idea about the validity of it, but my question is if there is proof then why wasn't it given to police. This woman says Casey and Cindy may be coming to Texas.
http://krbe.com/portals/1/audi​o/rrshow/interviews/070611_CAS​EYANTHONY_familymember.mp3
::MonkeyEek::a second cousin's of Cindy who somehow knows the proof? 

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: July 09, 2011, 05:45:03 PM »

Is it possible that Baez worked with ABC for the first juror interview in the event of a not guilty verdict?  The juror(s) were told (obviously I'm reaching here - but could still happen) after selected but before sequestered. That "trip" and others were in the back of their minds.  Or even someone working for ABC etc got to a juror.  Let's face it.  An interview with a "Not Guilty" juror pulls alot more viewers than a "Guilty" one.  I think someone should look into the time they were selected to the time they were sequestered.  Heck look into them all - bank accounts & everything.

as soon as my munchkin goes to sleep tonight I'm going to hit the web too Titch!  What are your thoughts?  Do you think the media got to them before they were sequestered? Baez?  Who else could have?  The Anthonys?

My honest opinion, serious humble opinion, is that several advocates knew this would be a dp case. The media sensationalized this case and the public outcry was fierce. There were, still are, a ton of missing and/or murdered children, yet Caylee became the poster child. Because of how heinous the crime scene was, the dp was added. If the dp wasn't brought to the table, all these human rights groups & legal experts wouldn't have gotten involved to the extent that they did. I think it boils down to everything human rights. They do not believe in the dp no matter how horrific the murder. These activists believe the dp is murder, so they advocate against it.

I think there's more to Casey's dysfunction than what we've seen so far. This entire family gives me the heebie jeebies!  Monkey Devil!

Please don't think I am offended by yurpost Titch and please don't take offense to mine.

I am against the DP..for religious reasons..not political reasons..and I think there are many people oout there like myself that feel the same.  I would never clasify myself as an anti DP advocate, I can't abide A lyons or the ACLU..just someone that on a jury would not vote for the DP...not even in this case.

That being said..I still would have found Casey Guilty of Murder 1..and during sentencing voted LWOP.  Although I do not agree with the DP..I do agree that people like Casey should never be free in our society again because of two things..we need to be protected from them and they need to pay for the life they have taken through the accountability of being found guilty and serving the rest of their days in prison locked away from free society.

I think what we have here is 12 people who were not about accountability in the first place..they were not accountable in the way they reached the verdict nor the verdict they rendered.  They didn't follow the judges guidelines..they became uncomfortable it would seem with the task before them. 

Awww, no offense at all! I was worry I may have offended you...

Also, you typed out everything that I've been thinking and feeling regarding the dp. Though I wonder how I'd feel if something heinous happened to one of my children, purposely killed for no other reason than gratification, then I'm not sure how I'd feel. I would do the same as you: convict on murder 1 then vote lwop, if the dp was granted instead then it was out of my hands.

I'm investigating...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: July 09, 2011, 05:51:16 PM »

I was going to ask how not giving somebody the DP is more of a sensation, but in this case, when everybody and their dog thought she'd get the max sentence AND penalty, NOT convicting her was about as sensational as they could possibly get. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: July 09, 2011, 05:52:50 PM »

In my family circle ... church circle ... there are divisions regarding the death penalty issue.

Personally ... I believe that justice for for a premeditated murder demands the death penalty.  The scales of justice must balance or the victim's life has been devalued.

Nevertheless in the Casey Anthony case there were charges that the jury could have found Casey guilty ... charges where the death penalty was not an option ... charges that implied Casey would not have had a taste of freedom for a very long time.

In less than eleven hours of deliberation ...twelve jurors chose to give Casey a walking  pass.  Why?

In less than eleven hours of deliberation ALL twelve jury members made the choice to embrace ONLY the defence's opening and closing statements ... hook, line and sinker.  Why?

Janet

++++++

Jury instuctions + charges in the Casey Anthony murder trial

http://www.zimbio.com/Casey+Anthony/articles/Q6sfyR2oKyr/Jury+instuctions+charges+Casey+Anthony+murder

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: July 09, 2011, 05:53:30 PM »

I agree with you.  Only we have no proof that this guy is the father, and he didn't tell his mother. She told NG that she only put 2-and-2 together after she heard about this on the news..  and that her son used to visit family down in the Orlando area, so its possible.  I don't know that she ever said she knew of Casey, much less that her son could have possibly fathered a child.  If he was the dad and knew about it, he's probably just like any number of young dads out there who could care less that they have offspring. They get a girl pregnant and are probably overjoyed when the mother tells them they don't need to provide help of any kind.  If he was the dad but didn't know, well, it's a shame.

It doesn't seem like the Anthonys will do anything to help this woman determine if Caylee is/was her granddaughter.

Anothermonkey
If no one clears this up for you I will when I get there....lol  I am behind today as had puter problems.
an angelic monkey  You're sweet!  TY, Karen.  Smile

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: July 09, 2011, 06:03:00 PM »

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/07/us/07casey.html

Quote:
In an interview at her home on Wednesday night, Lynn Ford, Jennifer Ford’s mother, said ABC did not pay Ms. Ford but treated her and four others to a trip to Disney World. ABC is a unit of the Walt Disney Company.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: July 09, 2011, 06:07:15 PM »

I agree with you.  Only we have no proof that this guy is the father, and he didn't tell his mother. She told NG that she only put 2-and-2 together after she heard about this on the news..  and that her son used to visit family down in the Orlando area, so its possible.  I don't know that she ever said she knew of Casey, much less that her son could have possibly fathered a child.  If he was the dad and knew about it, he's probably just like any number of young dads out there who could care less that they have offspring. They get a girl pregnant and are probably overjoyed when the mother tells them they don't need to provide help of any kind.  If he was the dad but didn't know, well, it's a shame.

It doesn't seem like the Anthonys will do anything to help this woman determine if Caylee is/was her granddaughter.

Anothermonkey
If no one clears this up for you I will when I get there....lol  I am behind today as had puter problems.
an angelic monkey  You're sweet!  TY, Karen.  Smile

Why say anything at all now.
Caylee's dead.....It doesn't matter at all now.
I for one don't care who he is. 
I still say it's that black dude in a few of those pictures....

my 2 cents..... Monkey Devil!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: July 09, 2011, 06:15:13 PM »

I was going to ask how not giving somebody the DP is more of a sensation, but in this case, when everybody and their dog thought she'd get the max sentence AND penalty, NOT convicting her was about as sensational as they could possibly get. 

ITA..They couldn't have caused more of a hullabaloo if they tried..nothing, nada, so the defense confused them..what in the world was confusing about the prosecutions case.  It was linear..it started at day 1 June 15 and progressed through the 31 days until today really.  How could they feel George had something to do with this ie they thought he lied and make that a sticking point to not doing something to her?  This wasn't George's trial ..this was her trial..even when you have more then 1 person involved it doesn't just discount what the other has done to find the person on trial guilty. 

They really were stupid beyond belief and I would like to hear how the other jurors spin this..I think the more they talk the more we will find out.  Of course now if they think they will be paid to talk then it could be a wating game.

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #273 on: July 09, 2011, 06:16:06 PM »

Hey guys - Is anyone else getting the feeling that something big is going to happen that will result in justice for Caylee?

Between what I've been reading here, watching on TV and all of the various petitions started, I'm getting a slow burning HOPEFUL feeling that the tide is going to turn soon.  Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I'm thinking it's more a subconscious impression that I'm receiving based on the attitudes and opinions of those I've been reading/watching.  My feelings of doom have quelled and replaced with this new sense of hope.  I don't know if it will be a legal issue or a personal one, but I've a gut feeling the other proverbial shoe is about to drop.

Anyone else feeling this way?
I been saying that something is going to happen on this case I just have a strong feeling this isnt over yet, I dont know if the jury will be investigated or what but something will be. It could have something to do with politics which as long as someone makes Casey stand up for her crime and spend 25 to 80 yrs in prison I dont care if it is politics, think on this a killer is or will be free in just a few days, with the world feeling like they do, whoever put her in jail again would be American's hero they would get put in office they were running for hands down.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: July 09, 2011, 06:19:20 PM »

Quote:
In an interview at her home on Wednesday night, Lynn Ford, Jennifer Ford’s mother, said ABC did not pay Ms. Ford but treated her and four others to a trip to Disney World. ABC is a unit of the Walt Disney Company.

http://www.freepress.net/ownership/chart/main

Walt Disney
The Walt Disney Company owns the ABC Television Network, cable networks including ESPN, the Disney Channel, SOAPnet, A&E and Lifetime, 277 radio stations, music and book publishing companies, production companies Touchstone, Miramax and Walt Disney Pictures, Pixar Animation Studios, the cellular service Disney Mobile, and theme parks around the world.

TV
Disney Media Networks, a company whose holdings include:

The ABC Television Network: ABC Entertainment, ABC Daytime, ABC News, ESPN on ABC, ABC Television, ABC Kids, and Touchstone Television.

Production & Distribution Companies: Walt Disney Television, Walt Disney Television Animation, BVS entertainment, ABC Studios, Walt Disney Television, Disney-ABC Domestic Television.

Cable Networks: ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Classic, ESPNEWS, ESPN PPV, ESPN Deportes, ESPNU, ESPNHD, ESPN2 HD, ESPNEWSHD and ESPNUHD, Disney Channel HD, Toon Disney, SOAPnet, ABC Family Channel, A&E Television Networks (42% equity; includes A&E, the History Channel, the Biography Channel, History en español, Military History Channel, Crime & Investigation Network, A&E HD, The History Channel HD), Lifetime Entertainment Services (50% equity; includes Lifetime Television, Lifetime Movie Network, Lifetime Real Women).

International Channels: ESPN International, ESPN America, ESPN Latin America, ESPN Asia, ESPN Classic Sport Europe, Jetix Europe, Jetix Latin America, Jetix Canada, Jetix Israel, International Disney Channels, History International.

The ABC Television Network has 226 affiliated stations reaching 99 percent of all U.S. television households. The company owns and operates ten ABC television stations in the nation’s top markets.

Programming: Good Morning America, World News with Charles Gibson, World News Now, 20/20, Primetime, This Week With George Stephanopoulos, Sportscenter/Monday Night Football, ESPNplus, Playhouse Disney, Jetix, ABC Kids.

Radio
Through its majority ownership stake in Citadel Broadcasting Corporation, Disney owns 277 radio stations in the United States.

Programming: ESPN Radio, ESPN Deportes Radio, Radio Disney, Lifetime Radio for women (50% equity), ABC Music Radio, ABC Radio Networks: Imus in the Morning, The Mark Levin Show, Morning Joe, The Tom Joyner Show.

Publishing
Magazines: Family Fun, ESPN the Magazine, Jetix Magazine, Wondertime Magazine, Bassmaster Magazine and Disney Adventures

Music: Disney Music Group distributes music and motion picture soundtracks under its four labels: Walt Disney Records, Hollywood Records, Buena Vista Records, Lyric Street Records, Disney Music Publishing Worldwide.

Books: Disney Publishing, a subsidiary of the Company, owns Hyperion Books, Hyperion Books for Children, Disney Press, Disney Editions, Disney Adventures, Disney Fairies, Disney Digital Books, Mirimax, ESPN books, ABC Daytime Press, Hyperion East, Hyperion Audiobooks, Volo, Jump at the Sun, Disney Libri (Italy), Disney Hachette JV (France).

Other: Marvel Comics.

Film
Production and Distribution: Walt Disney Pictures (includes Walt Disney Feature Animation and DisneyToon Studios), Touchstone Pictures, Miramax Films, Pixar Animation Studios, Hollywood Pictures, Buena Vista International, Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Buena Vista Home Entertainment International, Disney Theatrical Group, Marvel Studios, A&E IndieFilms (42% equity).

Online Holdings
The Walt Disney Internet Group includes:

Broadband channels ABC News Now and ESPN360.
Disney’s Blast, broadband entertainment for children
Subscription-Based Internet services: Playhouse Disney Preschool Time Online, for toddlers; Disney Connection, for children; Disney’s Toontown Online, for families
Web sites: ABC.com, ABCNews.com, Oscar.com, Disney.com, Disneychannel.com, Family.com, ESPN.com, Familyfun.com, Go.com, Soccernet.co (60%), NFL.com, Toysmart.com (partial), Go Network, www.disneysgamecafe.com, ESPN.com, Abcsports.com, ESPNdeportes.com, Wondertime.com, iparenting.com, celebrityparents.com, incrediblebabynames.com, disneyfairies.com, clubpenguin.com, Disneyshopping.com, (37.5% equity: aetv.com, biography.com, historychannel.com, militaryhistory.com, thehistoryhcannelclub.com, Historytravel.com).

Other
Parks and Resorts: Disneyland (CA), Walt Disney World Resort (FL), Disneyland Resort Paris, Hong Kong Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and DisneyVacation Club, Euro Disney, Walt Disney World (separate from Resort), Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, WD Studio Park, WD Tokyo, Sea Disney-MGM Studios, Disney Animal Kingdom, and ESPNZone.

Consumer Products: Disney Hardlines, Disney Softlines, Disney Toys, the Baby Einstein Company, Muppets Holding Company, Disney Direct Marketing’s catalog and website (DisneyShopping.com), Disney Stores, Disney Princess, Disney Interactive Studios, AETN Consumer products (37.5% equity).

Disney also owns Mobile ESPN and has launched the cellular service Disney Mobile.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: July 09, 2011, 06:24:34 PM »

The opening day for the new Winnie the Pooh movie is July 15.

When exactly did Cindy dial 911 to report Caylee missing? Was it July15, 2008...or the 16th?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #276 on: July 09, 2011, 06:26:36 PM »

From FB - This is a supposed interview with a second cousin of Cindy's in Texas who says that George killed her and there's proof? Hmmm.... I have no idea about the validity of it, but my question is if there is proof then why wasn't it given to police. This woman says Casey and Cindy may be coming to Texas.
http://krbe.com/portals/1/audi​o/rrshow/interviews/070611_CAS​EYANTHONY_familymember.mp3
Oh how I hope they both come to Texas.  Once they get here they might as well run to the border and cross into Mexico. Not one person I have talked to (including men, my coaches, friends, coworkers, and people I over hear talking about this case) would ALL slap the crap out of them if they saw them on the street. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: July 09, 2011, 06:27:40 PM »

Hey guys - Is anyone else getting the feeling that something big is going to happen that will result in justice for Caylee?

Between what I've been reading here, watching on TV and all of the various petitions started, I'm getting a slow burning HOPEFUL feeling that the tide is going to turn soon.  Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I'm thinking it's more a subconscious impression that I'm receiving based on the attitudes and opinions of those I've been reading/watching.  My feelings of doom have quelled and replaced with this new sense of hope.  I don't know if it will be a legal issue or a personal one, but I've a gut feeling the other proverbial shoe is about to drop.

Anyone else feeling this way?
I been saying that something is going to happen on this case I just have a strong feeling this isnt over yet, I dont know if the jury will be investigated or what but something will be. It could have something to do with politics which as long as someone makes Casey stand up for her crime and spend 25 to 80 yrs in prison I dont care if it is politics, think on this a killer is or will be free in just a few days, with the world feeling like they do, whoever put her in jail again would be American's hero they would get put in office they were running for hands down.

I was saying originally that this was a more shocking verdict than the OJ case. The OJ case pretty much split down racial lines. This case has outraged almost EVERYONE. It is not liberal/conservative, it is not black/white/brown. If there is one thing Caylee may always be remembered for, maybe is that it united America - even for one brief period in time. Maybe we can all come together to enact more stringent laws to prevent this from happening again. Maybe it will make all future juries more cognizant of their responsibilities.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: July 09, 2011, 06:28:35 PM »

Quote:

Oh right..I knew that right away..that's why I said that day the jurors think they won the Super Bowl cause now they're going to Disney.  I guess the others got different parting gifts from Disney/ABC.  If I was Glenn Selig (sp) I wouldn't hold out much hope of jurors coming to me when Disney Corp is knocking at their door.

ABC has had this case wrapped up in the money angle since they bought off Casey and the A's for pics back in 2008.

So how many of these jurors families were contacted by Disney while they were still in Orlando?  I am sure that would be a fun fact to know.  So they didn't take the free trip..what did they take..or did they just say go away..yeah right.

And I still don't trust J Lyons on bit.  If there was a way for him to tamper without being caught he would do it in a heartbeat.

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #279 on: July 09, 2011, 06:30:03 PM »

The opening day for the new Winnie the Pooh movie is July 15.

When exactly did Cindy dial 911 to report Caylee missing? Was it July15, 2008...or the 16th?
July 15th
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.