March 29, 2024, 04:46:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 318117 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: July 09, 2011, 06:31:37 PM »

The opening day for the new Winnie the Pooh movie is July 15.

When exactly did Cindy dial 911 to report Caylee missing? Was it July15, 2008...or the 16th?

July 15 Caylee was reported missing by Cindy.  Cindy last saw Caylee June 15th 2008

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: July 09, 2011, 06:32:30 PM »

When exactly did Cindy dial 911 to report Caylee missing? Was it July15, 2008...or the 16th?

INTERESTING! Cindy called 911 on July 15, 2008! Why of all days does Disney have to use this exact day to open this movie in theaters? W...T...F?

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/31/cindy-anthony-cries-as-911-calls-played-to-jury/

Quote:
Before getting to the 911 calls made on July 15, 2008, prosecutor Linda Drane-Burdick asked Cindy Anthony about the events that occurred in the weeks leading up to that point. Cindy explained that, when she wrote in a MySpace post on July 3, 2008 that “Caylee is missing,” it was just an expression and she did not actually know the girl was not with Casey Anthony.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: July 09, 2011, 06:33:24 PM »

Thanks Gypsy!   an angelic monkey
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #283 on: July 09, 2011, 06:38:05 PM »

AnotherMonkey...I had a long story typed out for you explaining the story from Donna MacKlean.  I lost it when gd came into the room.
Will try again when I am not so tired.
Wish I could remember the date of that NG show...then we would have it word for word.
karen
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: July 09, 2011, 06:38:52 PM »

Hey guys - Is anyone else getting the feeling that something big is going to happen that will result in justice for Caylee?

Between what I've been reading here, watching on TV and all of the various petitions started, I'm getting a slow burning HOPEFUL feeling that the tide is going to turn soon.  Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I'm thinking it's more a subconscious impression that I'm receiving based on the attitudes and opinions of those I've been reading/watching.  My feelings of doom have quelled and replaced with this new sense of hope.  I don't know if it will be a legal issue or a personal one, but I've a gut feeling the other proverbial shoe is about to drop.

Anyone else feeling this way?
I been saying that something is going to happen on this case I just have a strong feeling this isnt over yet, I dont know if the jury will be investigated or what but something will be. It could have something to do with politics which as long as someone makes Casey stand up for her crime and spend 25 to 80 yrs in prison I dont care if it is politics, think on this a killer is or will be free in just a few days, with the world feeling like they do, whoever put her in jail again would be American's hero they would get put in office they were running for hands down.

As with the OJ Simpson case ... I do not believe that anything will change the outcome in the Casey Anthony case.  However ... I pray that Casey Anthony case will be a catalyst for change in the jury process ... something called accountability.

Janet

+++++

"If you don't pay your light bill for 31 days.. no power! If you don't pay your water bill for 31 days.. no water! If you don't return a movie you rented for 31 days.. you pay for that movie! If you dont pay a ticket for 31 days you go to jail. If you don't report your child missing for 31 days, what happens?? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! - repost if you agree.|

KCJackie's Friend

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: July 09, 2011, 06:39:46 PM »

INTERESTING! Cindy called 911 on July 15, 2008! Why of all days does Disney have to use this exact day to open this movie in theaters? W...T...F?

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/31/cindy-anthony-cries-as-911-calls-played-to-jury/

Quote:
Before getting to the 911 calls made on July 15, 2008, prosecutor Linda Drane-Burdick asked Cindy Anthony about the events that occurred in the weeks leading up to that point. Cindy explained that, when she wrote in a MySpace post on July 3, 2008 that “Caylee is missing,” it was just an expression and she did not actually know the girl was not with Casey Anthony.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt1449283
Winnie the Pooh (2011) Oh Pooh.

Snip:
Release Date
15 Jul 2011
Genre
Animation, Family
Run time
1 hr 9 mins
Rated
G

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: July 09, 2011, 06:40:46 PM »

I'm a day late and a $ short, as I'm still catching up on threads from days ago and just read this:

Quote from: TURBOTHINK
It started out with a sleazy family with a precious young child none of them gave a baker's damn about except as she could benefit them. A mother who didn't want her to begin with and no desire to make a home for her or take care of her; a grandmother who used her as an extension of her own ego when her first choice KC screwed up her life; an uncle who was excluded in everything concerning the baby and a grandfather who did not have the testicles to act like a man and stop allowing his daughter to lie, steal and run wild. KC got by with all the things she did because NO ONE could or would stop her.

In a more normal family when KC started screwing up in school they would have made sure she got psychological help. By the time she reached high school it was too late, but instead they went into coverup for her lying  and telling people she graduated. A normal family would have insisted she finish high school. A normal family would have noticed she was pregnant before she was due to deliver and not lied about that when asked. A normal family would have checked on their daughter where she worked and known she really had a job. A normal family would never have accepted that there was a babysitter NONE of them had ever met, talked to or seen. Anyone (even a grandfather) would have known there was something wrong with that story and would have investigated BEFORE the baby died.

These people are just pure trash who lived in an average house after filing bankruptcy instead of a shack somewhere and because they ALL wanted to be something they were not and never could be, this baby died. Here in the South we know them as carpet baggers. Nobodies who sacrificed a baby's life for their greed and lusts.
BBM

Excellent post.  The most concise and precise explanation of the Anthony family that I've read to date.  The part I've bolded is one thing that's always bothered me about this case.  TWO YEARS and no one ever met the nanny?  Impossible to imagine.  You think that Casey would have wanted, at some point, to introduce the nanny to the family, being that she spoke so favorably about her.  And...in all that time, IF there had been a nanny, there would have been at least one time where Casey could not pick Caylee up on time and would have to call Cindy to do so.  And you'd think that Cindy would at least have wanted the nanny's phone number in case of emergency.  Either Cindy is just one naive person or she suspected all along that there wasn't a nanny but didn't want to press the issue.

Are there any theories as to why Cindy never questioned the nanny's existence?

I have no theory--only have always thought that the indifference Cindy displayed regarding the nanny before this became public, [ re: testimony ] was in sharp contrast to her displayed hysterics after this all became public.   Who in their right mind doesn't find out everything about a nanny who supposedly has charge of their grandchild/family member ???  Especially since the grandchild lived in the same home with them?  That does not add up.  All adults living in that house were responsible for the welfare of Caylee and should have made it their number one priority.   Cindy was indifferent until it became the unpopular posture due to the event and to the cameras.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: July 09, 2011, 06:46:29 PM »

AnotherMonkey...I had a long story typed out for you explaining the story from Donna MacKlean.  I lost it when gd came into the room.
Will try again when I am not so tired.
Wish I could remember the date of that NG show...then we would have it word for word.
karen
Oh it's ok, but I appreciate your wanting to share the info.  No worries.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: July 09, 2011, 06:49:29 PM »

I was saying originally that this was a more shocking verdict than the OJ case. The OJ case pretty much split down racial lines. This case has outraged almost EVERYONE. It is not liberal/conservative, it is not black/white/brown. If there is one thing Caylee may always be remembered for, maybe is that it united America - even for one brief period in time. Maybe we can all come together to enact more stringent laws to prevent this from happening again. Maybe it will make all future juries more cognizant of their responsibilities.

.... except 12 jurors and 2 alternates who came from all walks of life ... who were randomly selected to serve.  What were the chances?

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Jury Clears Casey Anthony of all Charges in Caylee`s Death
Aired July 5, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

SUSAN MOSS, CHILD ADVOCATE: We`ve been O.J.`d! This is the worst thing to happen to Florida since the hanging chads! How did this jury miss the 31 days that this child was not reported? How did they miss the duct tape over this child`s mouth, this child`s nose? You don`t wear duct tape to go swimming! And in the early morning, this little girl didn`t put duct tape on herself! How did they miss the chloroform searches, the chloroform evidence found in a car that only she had access to? How about the fact that she also searched breaking necks? How about the fact that there was the smell of death in this car?

I mean, come on! This jury ignored the scientific evidence! Apparently, they found the only 12 people who still think the world is flat!

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/05/ng.01.html

Romans 1:22
Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: July 09, 2011, 06:58:18 PM »

NANCY GRACE
Jury Clears Casey Anthony of all Charges in Caylee`s Death
Aired July 5, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

SUSAN MOSS, CHILD ADVOCATE: We`ve been O.J.`d! This is the worst thing to happen to Florida since the hanging chads! How did this jury miss the 31 days that this child was not reported? How did they miss the duct tape over this child`s mouth, this child`s nose? You don`t wear duct tape to go swimming! And in the early morning, this little girl didn`t put duct tape on herself! How did they miss the chloroform searches, the chloroform evidence found in a car that only she had access to? How about the fact that she also searched breaking necks? How about the fact that there was the smell of death in this car?

I mean, come on! This jury ignored the scientific evidence! Apparently, they found the only 12 people who still think the world is flat!

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/05/ng.01.html

Romans 1:22
Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools

Probably the best analysis of this debacle.. this travesty.. that I've heard.  What she said.. I'd like to play it back in a continuous loop over the Disney World loud speakers, so they can hear it while they're cavorting about as if nothing ever happening in their boring little lives. 

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #290 on: July 09, 2011, 07:04:53 PM »

-- Long Post Warning -- Disclaimer: No disrespect intended toward any political beliefs.

Everyone is puzzling over the odd remarks being made by jurors who have spoken out so far.  Were they stupid?  What can explain their baffling verdict that flew in the face of all common sense, the polls, the pundits' predictions, etc..?  Was there juror misconduct?  A planted "stealth juror" or two?  Jury tampering?  Why did Baez seem so chipper when the jury was sent to deliberate, when he should have been shaking in his shoes?  And so upbeat when court reconvened to hear their verdict?

Well, regarding the "Runaway Jury" Theory, and whether the jurors' actions will be, or should be, investigated, it really stands out to me that the stated goal of the DT was to "save Casey's life:"
**SNIPPED***
Desi-I'm reading you loud and clear. Someone needs to investigate who knows who /who had contact with whom prior to jury selection and after selection, but prior to sequestration. Someone needs to investigate which way our jurors were leaning prior to being chosen, particularly Russell Huekler.  Let me clearly preface this by saying I am not accusing Mr. Huekler of anything.  I am saying that is it is not unheard of in educational circles for an emotionally vested educator to hijack a public event (such as a parade, Veteran's Memorial service, jury duty, court case, etc.) to further their cause or to provoke "public discourse" on a controversial subject.  It is also not unheard for sympathetic supporters of a cause to derail a case. Our constitution needs to be amended to include a law binding jurors to obey judicial instructions to the jury, complete with long-ranging penalties for failure to do so.  The Constitutional delegates, placing a premium on personal honor and integrity themselves, failed to foresee future generations lacking those same qualities (specifically in this case, future jurists). They incorrectly assumed that those same societal values would be taught by one generation to the next. The right to be tried by a jury of one's peers never included those peers deciding to let the offender go free simply because jury members did not want to be inconvenienced.  That's my opinion.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: July 09, 2011, 07:12:00 PM »

Shouldn't we also start a petition that those related to a murder case should NOT be able to profit from it...especially if found guilty of ANY aspect, including lying to LE...also the jurors should NOT be allowed to profit. 

I also feel like something big is going to happen in this case, unless we shut up.  I am also afraid though that the media is going to stop talking about it (per request) and then people will start losing the anger and lose Justice for Caylee. Once the anger dies down then the jurors will start coming out making money off of this (for sure) and the Anthony's and then KC.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #292 on: July 09, 2011, 07:12:20 PM »

Can someone please explain what this means..For example, in the United States someone acquitted of a state murder charge can be retried for the same actions on a federal charge of violating civil rights.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: July 09, 2011, 07:15:41 PM »

Wow, A different take on this verdict...one which I haven't seen worded like this yet. Very interesting... Please note: This is not meant to defame, it is an observation.

http://wwwgagnonart.blogspot.com/2011/07/jennifer-ford-nursing-student-to.html

Thursday July 7, 2011
Jennifer Ford – Nursing Student to graduate from St Petersburg College

Quote:
One of the Jurors was Jennifer Ford, a Nursing Student, who also went with the other Jurors and found Casey Anthony not guilty of Child Abuse and Child Neglect. The Jury deliberated extremely fast; as if they just wanted to get it over with and go home. Jennifer Ford is planning on going into Nursing; the helping profession. Nurses, as well as Teachers are expected and required to report suspected victims of child abuse and child neglect. Casey Anthony probably would not have served much time for abuse and neglect. It is more of the principal though. What type of Society have we become? People are asking me from other parts in the country, who are these people down here.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #294 on: July 09, 2011, 07:17:40 PM »

Is it possible that Baez worked with ABC for the first juror interview in the event of a not guilty verdict?  The juror(s) were told (obviously I'm reaching here - but could still happen) after selected but before sequestered. That "trip" and others were in the back of their minds.  Or even someone working for ABC etc got to a juror.  Let's face it.  An interview with a "Not Guilty" juror pulls alot more viewers than a "Guilty" one.  I think someone should look into the time they were selected to the time they were sequestered.  Heck look into them all - bank accounts & everything.

Been working on it since I brought it up last night.

as soon as my munchkin goes to sleep tonight I'm going to hit the web too Titch!  What are your thoughts?  Do you think the media got to them before they were sequestered? Baez?  Who else could have?  The Anthonys?

My honest opinion, serious humble opinion, is that several advocates knew this would be a dp case. The media sensationalized this case and the public outcry was fierce. There were, still are, a ton of missing and/or murdered children, yet Caylee became the poster child. Because of how heinous the crime scene was, the dp was added. If the dp wasn't brought to the table, all these human rights groups & legal experts wouldn't have gotten involved to the extent that they did. I think it boils down to everything human rights. They do not believe in the dp no matter how horrific the murder. These activists believe the dp is murder, so they advocate against it.

I think there's more to Casey's dysfunction than what we've seen so far. This entire family gives me the heebie jeebies!  Monkey Devil!

well said!  I totally agree - thanks for helping me understand!  Titch if you think of anything specific you need help with on your searches can you email me?  cayleejustice@yahoo.com
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #295 on: July 09, 2011, 07:19:47 PM »

I'm still out here in left field, trying to follow the money.

I can't find an exact replica of the playhouse. The one I found does have a bay window and looks quite similar. It sells for $400. What two year old needs a $400 toy?

Casey holds the purse strings and always has.

I think that is how Cindy's mother kept Cindy under control. The "do what I say and I will share my money with you." AND I think she always has. I imagine, IMO, George was nice enough fellow, but a big disappointment as a provider for her daughter.

Cindy has done fairly well, nothing special and as her mother has always done...held on to the purse strings...that is her control over George, Lee and Casey.

She spoiled them all with her checkbook and then when she demanded their loyalty they sometimes bolted, but always came back.

Lee, on the other hand, has become his own man, fending for himself. I don't know how far his loyalty goes, if it has not already gone.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: July 09, 2011, 07:20:27 PM »

From FB - This is a supposed interview with a second cousin of Cindy's in Texas who says that George killed her and there's proof? Hmmm.... I have no idea about the validity of it, but my question is if there is proof then why wasn't it given to police. This woman says Casey and Cindy may be coming to Texas.
http://krbe.com/portals/1/audi​o/rrshow/interviews/070611_CAS​EYANTHONY_familymember.mp3

Link doesn't work for me....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: July 09, 2011, 07:20:44 PM »

The alternate who spoke out and said we can to this conclusion..we decided this because..we..we..we..is a teacher of government in P County schools.

He said he was going to use this class in his classroom..and do what fail the kids that have a brain cell still functioning if they disagree with him.

If I was a taxpayer in that county I would be in the school boards face to make sure this man does not teach anything to do with this trial since he did such a lousy job of being an alternate.  All the we's and the agreement means that he too did not listen nor comprehend the prosecutions case, nor understand his duty as an alternate juror. 

It should not be a stretch for a teacher to connect the fact that chloroform was looked up 84 times on a computer and a toddler ends up being transported in the trunk of her mother's car that reeks of chloroform and human decomp.  It should not be a stretch for a teacher to know that duct tape never belongs over the nose and mouth of a toddler.  It should not be a stretch for a teacher to know that all the things found with that toddler were from her home and her mother's car. 

Since he couldn't connect those simple dots..as the State had done that for him..is he really capable of teaching and adding new info to his classes in a common sense way?

And as a mandated reporter of child abuse I find his lack of intelligence and worldliness astounding...as I do the nurses on the jury.  They are not worthy to work in their professions if they are that stupid and unable to grasp facts and pay attention to detail to draw the correct conclusions.  They had all the info they needed to and they wimped out.

I imagine these people wimp out often in life ..George would make a good best friend for him and the rest of the jury.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #298 on: July 09, 2011, 07:23:28 PM »

From FB - This is a supposed interview with a second cousin of Cindy's in Texas who says that George killed her and there's proof? Hmmm.... I have no idea about the validity of it, but my question is if there is proof then why wasn't it given to police. This woman says Casey and Cindy may be coming to Texas.
http://krbe.com/portals/1/audi​o/rrshow/interviews/070611_CAS​EYANTHONY_familymember.mp3

OMG......got to be a joke.........
NO one on earth is going to believe that...
How stupid do they think the american public is??????
Get out of town.......

Link dont work?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: July 09, 2011, 07:24:09 PM »

Can someone please explain what this means..For example, in the United States someone acquitted of a state murder charge can be retried for the same actions on a federal charge of violating civil rights.
I can't really explain it, but I do know that OJ Simpson was found guilty in a civil case and had to pay back the Goldman family (he hasn't voluntarily given them anything, I believe).. not sure if Nicole's family was supposed to get money from him as well.  I would assume (?) that you have to be a spouse or immediate family member.. or perhaps a family as a collective group, to sue, though.  The only person I see suing Casey is this possible grandmother who wants a DNA test done.  Don't really know. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.