March 28, 2024, 06:17:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 318044 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: July 09, 2011, 07:24:50 PM »

From FB - This is a supposed interview with a second cousin of Cindy's in Texas who says that George killed her and there's proof? Hmmm.... I have no idea about the validity of it, but my question is if there is proof then why wasn't it given to police. This woman says Casey and Cindy may be coming to Texas.
http://krbe.com/portals/1/audi​o/rrshow/interviews/070611_CAS​EYANTHONY_familymember.mp3

OMG......got to be a joke.........
NO one on earth is going to believe that...
How stupid do they think the american public is??????
Get out of town.......

Link dont work?
  I couldn't get it to work either (even by copying and pasting the link right off this page).. but the whole thing sounds bizarre.  I doubt it's true.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: July 09, 2011, 07:25:34 PM »

Can someone please explain what this means..For example, in the United States someone acquitted of a state murder charge can be retried for the same actions on a federal charge of violating civil rights.

I found this...not really explaining clearly though:

Dear Judge Eaton: Many people are prosecuted both by the federal government and the state for the same crime, and this is not considered double jeopardy. This often happens with drug crimes. Is it possible for this to happen to Casey Anthony? -- Robbie

Very unlikely. Most federal crimes involve some federal interest such as interstate commerce or incidents occurring on federal land. Bank robberies and some drug crimes can be prosecuted in state and federal courts because the charges are brought by two separate sovereigns, The United States of America and the state of Florida. The federal interest in bank robberies is the fact that the banks are regulated by the federal government. The federal interest in drug cases is grounded on interstate commerce. -- Judge O.H. Eaton

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28475339/detail.html#ixzz1ReZXiweP

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #302 on: July 09, 2011, 07:30:51 PM »

From FB - This is a supposed interview with a second cousin of Cindy's in Texas who says that George killed her and there's proof? Hmmm.... I have no idea about the validity of it, but my question is if there is proof then why wasn't it given to police. This woman says Casey and Cindy may be coming to Texas.
http://krbe.com/portals/1/audi​o/rrshow/interviews/070611_CAS​EYANTHONY_familymember.mp3

OMG......got to be a joke.........
NO one on earth is going to believe that...
How stupid do they think the american public is??????
Get out of town.......

Link dont work?
  I couldn't get it to work either (even by copying and pasting the link right off this page).. but the whole thing sounds bizarre.  I doubt it's true.

I doubt its true too.. I clicked it and it said its been removed and whatever else it said. LOL
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: July 09, 2011, 07:33:29 PM »

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/07/us/07casey.html

Quote:
In an interview at her home on Wednesday night, Lynn Ford, Jennifer Ford’s mother, said ABC did not pay Ms. Ford but treated her and four others to a trip to Disney World. ABC is a unit of the Walt Disney Company.

Well, that's payment in my book.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: July 09, 2011, 07:35:56 PM »

Wow, A different take on this verdict...one which I haven't seen worded like this yet. Very interesting... Please note: This is not meant to defame, it is an observation.

http://wwwgagnonart.blogspot.com/2011/07/jennifer-ford-nursing-student-to.html

Thursday July 7, 2011
Jennifer Ford – Nursing Student to graduate from St Petersburg College

Quote:
One of the Jurors was Jennifer Ford, a Nursing Student, who also went with the other Jurors and found Casey Anthony not guilty of Child Abuse and Child Neglect. The Jury deliberated extremely fast; as if they just wanted to get it over with and go home. Jennifer Ford is planning on going into Nursing; the helping profession. Nurses, as well as Teachers are expected and required to report suspected victims of child abuse and child neglect. Casey Anthony probably would not have served much time for abuse and neglect. It is more of the principal though. What type of Society have we become? People are asking me from other parts in the country, who are these people down here.

I had not read this post yet when I posted mine..but your's came first.

That is what has me outraged..these ARE MANDATED REPORTERS ..they are supposed to be able to cut through the crap and protect abused children..ah..this is why I got out of social services to begin with..between the people that didn't report that should have and the judges that refuse to break up a bio family it just lost it's appeal and burnt me out big time.

Wasn't there a nursing student and a retired nurse  and a nurses aid and a teacher.  I think the retired nurse and teacher were alternates..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: July 09, 2011, 07:35:57 PM »

I found this also.  This wasn't asked prior to being found not guilty (which doesn't mean innocent) anyhow, does this mean she cannot mention the lies or cannot profit at all?

Looking to the future, is there any way to keep the entire family from profiting off of books, movies, interviews, etc.? -- Lois, Dunnellon

Florida law prohibits a person convicted of a crime from profiting from the case. Any money or royalties received by the convicted criminal must be paid to the Crimes Compensation Trust Fund. Anyone else can profit without government interference. I plan on playing myself in the movie. -- Judge O.H. Eaton

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28441900/detail.html#ixzz1RebwP4nU

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: July 09, 2011, 07:36:38 PM »

I found this also.  This was asked prior to being found not guilty (which doesn't mean innocent) anyhow, does this mean she cannot mention the lies or cannot profit at all?

Looking to the future, is there any way to keep the entire family from profiting off of books, movies, interviews, etc.? -- Lois, Dunnellon

Florida law prohibits a person convicted of a crime from profiting from the case. Any money or royalties received by the convicted criminal must be paid to the Crimes Compensation Trust Fund. Anyone else can profit without government interference. I plan on playing myself in the movie. -- Judge O.H. Eaton

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28441900/detail.html#ixzz1RebwP4nU

self edit

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: July 09, 2011, 07:40:28 PM »

Please, no---Texas has enough problems! [  However, Texans wouldn't put up with all those Cindy/Casey shenanigans.  LOL

That's right, all have a big shot gun in their trucks....

Well, MOST of us don't have a truck or shotguns -- but it only takes a few that do to get the message across! 

I have a Mimi Cooper and a .22....and I could get my message across

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: July 09, 2011, 07:43:28 PM »

Quote:
In an interview at her home on Wednesday night, Lynn Ford, Jennifer Ford’s mother, said ABC did not pay Ms. Ford but treated her and four others to a trip to Disney World. ABC is a unit of the Walt Disney Company.

Me too Brandi.    Wasn't it enough to be spoiled the hell put of in a luxury hotel, all expenses paid including food, extra curricular activities, etc for weeks? WEEKS! My husband & I purchase Premium Annual Passes for Disney every single year! 5 of them! All above 9 so they're $650+ a piece!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: July 09, 2011, 07:46:58 PM »

Quote:

I doubt Caylee ever really went to Disney World

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #310 on: July 09, 2011, 07:47:13 PM »

I haven't read back, been feeling sick.  But watching a rerun of Dr. Drew, interviewing Tracy Mclaughlin of Padilla, living in the house for 9 days.  She just went through what she observed and experienced first hand in the Anthony house.  She was very credible on the show.  Why in God's name did the Pros. use her on during the trial.  It was first hand and very eery.  I think she would have clinched the guilty virdect. 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: July 09, 2011, 07:50:45 PM »

Wow, A different take on this verdict...one which I haven't seen worded like this yet. Very interesting... Please note: This is not meant to defame, it is an observation.

http://wwwgagnonart.blogspot.com/2011/07/jennifer-ford-nursing-student-to.html

Thursday July 7, 2011
Jennifer Ford – Nursing Student to graduate from St Petersburg College

Quote:
One of the Jurors was Jennifer Ford, a Nursing Student, who also went with the other Jurors and found Casey Anthony not guilty of Child Abuse and Child Neglect. The Jury deliberated extremely fast; as if they just wanted to get it over with and go home. Jennifer Ford is planning on going into Nursing; the helping profession. Nurses, as well as Teachers are expected and required to report suspected victims of child abuse and child neglect. Casey Anthony probably would not have served much time for abuse and neglect. It is more of the principal though. What type of Society have we become? People are asking me from other parts in the country, who are these people down here.

I had not read this post yet when I posted mine..but your's came first.

That is what has me outraged..these ARE MANDATED REPORTERS ..they are supposed to be able to cut through the crap and protect abused children..ah..this is why I got out of social services to begin with..between the people that didn't report that should have and the judges that refuse to break up a bio family it just lost it's appeal and burnt me out big time.

Wasn't there a nursing student and a retired nurse  and a nurses aid and a teacher.  I think the retired nurse and teacher were alternates..

I forget. I'll have to check out the thread with the jurors descriptions.

The Nurse's Aide was the lady with the 11th grade ed that you & I discussed before. She's the one that's retired, has a son & a grandson that were/are involved in drugs, plus this lady had a DUI in 1998. She's in her 60's now.

I remember there's a teacher, I think he was an alternate, taught health & phys ed. He may be the dunce that gave some of those initial interviews.

I cannot believe how deeply this has affected me. It's one of those things that will stay with me for the rest of my life. What a severe injustice. It sickens me.
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: July 09, 2011, 07:51:20 PM »

you (not you, pharlap, but the general "you" LOL) have to be a total a$$hole to think that it's a good idea to stop a law like this. Even if a person is addle-brained enough to believe she's innocent, there is no reason why a parent shouldn't be held responsible for not reporting a missing child or the death of a child.   

First let me preface this that we support Caylee's Law and have signed the petition - but if you're interested in the other side's POV - my husband sent me this earlier today:

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/07/08/shep-smith-cmon-do-we-really-need-a-new-law-aimed-at-casey-anthony-situations/

Personally I think hotair.com is a fitting URL...but there you have it...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: July 09, 2011, 07:52:44 PM »

I haven't read back, been feeling sick.  But watching a rerun of Dr. Drew, interviewing Tracy Mclaughlin of Padilla, living in the house for 9 days.  She just went through what she observed and experienced first hand in the Anthony house.  She was very credible on the show.  Why in God's name did the Pros. use her on during the trial.  It was first hand and very eery.  I think she would have clinched the guilty virdect. 

I think bc if they used her, they'd have to use Leonard, and they didn't want to.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: July 09, 2011, 07:53:26 PM »

I know it's just words....but KC NEVER REPORTED CAYLEE MISSING.....Cindy did....but KC didn't report chit!!  I just wish some of these talking heads would get it right....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: July 09, 2011, 07:56:20 PM »

I know it's just words....but KC NEVER REPORTED CAYLEE MISSING.....Cindy did....but KC didn't report chit!!  I just wish some of these talking heads would get it right....

...I know...Right?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: July 09, 2011, 07:58:49 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/os-casey-anthony-what-it-means-20110708,0,742775,full.story
THE STATE VS. CASEY ANTHONY
Why did Casey Anthony case rivet us?
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
6:01 p.m. EDT, July 9, 2011

::snipping2::
Donna Marini, from Altamonte Springs, sat in on the trial for most of the six-week span, but she was drawn to the case long before the jury was picked.

"I lived with it for the last three years," Marini said. "It was like your favorite TV show, but live, so I was really interested in seeing how it was drawn out."

Marini was one of many left disillusioned with the jury's verdict, finding Casey Anthony not guilty of the most serious charges involving her daughter's death, including first-degree murder.

"I don't think we learned anything," she said. "We learned we can get away with murder."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #317 on: July 09, 2011, 08:00:43 PM »

The way I understand it she wouldnt of been able to tell what Casey said.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #318 on: July 09, 2011, 08:02:43 PM »

Quote:

Me too Brandi.    Wasn't it enough to be spoiled the hell put of in a luxury hotel, all expenses paid including food, extra curricular activities, etc for weeks? WEEKS! My husband & I purchase Premium Annual Passes for Disney every single year! 5 of them! All above 9 so they're $650+ a piece!
?

ABC's freebie is not going to look like such a freebie when this gal finds out she has to pay taxes on the tickets. This is considered income and she will be held accountable for ALL the tickets. Wonder how many she had in her group
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: July 09, 2011, 08:03:45 PM »

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/10/opinion/sunday/10bruni.html?_r=1
A Sordid Cast Around Casey Anthony
By FRANK BRUNI
Published: July 9, 2011
AS a reflection of the criminal justice system, the not guilty verdict for Casey Anthony — who in all likelihood bore responsibility for her 2-year-old daughter’s death, but will never pay for that particular crime — was reassuring. Juries are supposed to presume the innocence of even the vilest defendants. Evidence must outweigh emotion. And in the end there simply wasn’t enough lucid, specific proof that Anthony had murdered her little girl.
But as a mirror of people’s opportunism, avarice, hypocrisy and hysterics, the case was galling. In the Anthony trial a system that worked almost too well met a cast of characters almost too bad to be believed, and that’s true not merely, or even mainly, of the Anthonys. It applies just as much to the rogues’ gallery around them

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.