April 19, 2024, 01:13:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 319874 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: July 09, 2011, 10:08:14 PM »

I am so mad and upset still! I can not shake it..
I am really unhappy that Casey will be able to make money off of killing her daughter..I hope that everyone in America will not buy her books, watch movies or listen to anything that she may have to say. we need to shun her like OJ and others..we need to not give Casey any attention that she craves. I can not stand the thought that she will have a happy rich life!

Geraldo is talking to Jose and Mason...all 3 of them make me want to barf..

something happened with this jury. I keep hoping that Judge Perry is looking into some other issues and will turn things around..I don't know what it would be..I know that it is false hope, but like others, I keep thinking that something will happen to give Caylee justice..

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #381 on: July 09, 2011, 10:08:41 PM »

that juror number 3 is a cocky, pompous idiot.  i just saw her interview and i wanted to scream, who the hell does this twit think she is?  and she wants to be a nurse?!?!! yea ok, being a nurse means you are a mandated reporter you a$$hat, and clearly you don't know the first thing about what constitutes child abuse or neglect.  if i was ever a patient of this juror #3 i would refuse to let her near me and demand to switch hospitals or whatever.  i think she's gonna have real problems finding a job and i'm not even just saying that.  people aren't going to just forget her, especially since she is plastering herself all over the news.  my only hope is that she is forced to smell the smell of death sometime soon in her nursing studies and realizes what a mistake she made. she is disgusting!

...and I don't mean to be small, but I will be anyway... She has a nose like Jimmy Durante and hair by Darth Vader.

Glamour Shots ain't gonna help little "Jenny". She needs a burlap sack.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #382 on: July 09, 2011, 10:13:23 PM »

heres an interesting read for some who would like to read this

Double jeopardy – momentarily revisiting Casey Anthony
http://www.kennethballard.com/?p=298

I found this part very interesting.
So let me summarize with an extreme example of how double jeopardy works: Casey Anthony could confess on national television that she actually killed her daughter, even providing all the nasty details that could not be uncovered with forensic evidence, and she is completely immune from prosecution unless evidence emerges that she conspired with another to kill her daughter.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #383 on: July 09, 2011, 10:15:13 PM »

heres an interesting read for some who would like to read this

Double jeopardy – momentarily revisiting Casey Anthony
http://www.kennethballard.com/?p=298

I found this part very interesting.
So let me summarize with an extreme example of how double jeopardy works: Casey Anthony could confess on national television that she actually killed her daughter, even providing all the nasty details that could not be uncovered with forensic evidence, and she is completely immune from prosecution unless evidence emerges that she conspired with another to kill her daughter.

I always wondered if Tony didn't help her since he didn't want daughters,
crazybabyborg
« Reply #384 on: July 09, 2011, 10:16:20 PM »

that juror number 3 is a cocky, pompous idiot.  i just saw her interview and i wanted to scream, who the hell does this twit think she is?  and she wants to be a nurse?!?!! yea ok, being a nurse means you are a mandated reporter you a$$hat, and clearly you don't know the first thing about what constitutes child abuse or neglect.  if i was ever a patient of this juror #3 i would refuse to let her near me and demand to switch hospitals or whatever.  i think she's gonna have real problems finding a job and i'm not even just saying that.  people aren't going to just forget her, especially since she is plastering herself all over the news.  my only hope is that she is forced to smell the smell of death sometime soon in her nursing studies and realizes what a mistake she made. she is disgusting!

...and I don't mean to be small, but I will be anyway... She has a nose like Jimmy Durante and hair by Darth Vader.

No, no, no......... heck no, Carpe. Get your StarWars figures straight. You meant to say Chewbacca hair. 

Juror #3 wanted to be on the jury. She was anxious to do it, and anxious to speak out after the verdict. She needs a life, IMO.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: July 09, 2011, 10:17:09 PM »

Okay..I found the article where it states the alternate who was talking to the press was a government and economics teacher in P County.

http://www2.tbo.com/news/news/2011/jul/06/14/anthony-alternate-juror-she-did-not-get-away-with--ar-242105/

snip ::snipping2::

Anthony alternate juror: 'She did not get away with murder'

"I think she drowned," Huekler said Tuesday night at his home. "Whatever happened, I think more than one person knows, and I think that was possibly George. But for some reason, the prosecution was right: They made an accident look like a murder scene."

Huekler, a government and economics teacher at Pinellas Park High School, said he thought the Anthony family was dysfunctional, a contention of the defense. Huekler said that explained lies Anthony told authorities searching for Caylee.

So this government high school teacher, who was an alternate, thinks that that the prosecution was right..when Jeff sarcastically said.. they made an accident look like murder..ah yeah right. ..

Were there 2 teachers picked out of the 17? It was also reported there was a teacher that taught health & gym.

Also, the one you referenced above...what a shame! He teaches govt but the fool acquitted Casey of the top 3 charges! How does he explain this to the faculty & students that can't possibly agree with him?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: July 09, 2011, 10:18:30 PM »

Okay..I found the article where it states the alternate who was talking to the press was a government and economics teacher in P County.

http://www2.tbo.com/news/news/2011/jul/06/14/anthony-alternate-juror-she-did-not-get-away-with--ar-242105/

"I think she drowned," Huekler said Tuesday night at his home. "Whatever happened, I think more than one person knows, and I think that was possibly George. But for some reason, the prosecution was right: They made an accident look like a murder scene."

Huekler, a government and economics teacher at Pinellas Park High School, said he thought the Anthony family was dysfunctional, a contention of the defense. Huekler said that explained lies Anthony told authorities searching for Caylee.

So this government high school teacher, who was an alternate, thinks that that the prosecution was right..when Jeff sarcastically said.. they made an accident look like murder..ah yeah right. ..

This is the third alternate who has come forward and mirrored Baez's opening and closing statements.  Think about it.  These alternates did not deliberated yet they are one with the 12 jurors who did.

What are the chances of randomly selected twelve jurors and alternates whose postions are ALL contrary to the court of public opinion.

Something is not right.  At some time outside of the courtroom setting ... somebody instructed/influence/persuaded this group to disregard the prosecution's case.  IMO

Janet   

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: July 09, 2011, 10:19:16 PM »

I had the same thoughts about her as a nurse. My God, she'd be putting a bandaid on a scraped knee while the patient was going in cardiac arrest. BUT, she would be quick to say that the knee was producing blood while the patient grabbing his chest and turning blue didn't "necessarily" mean he was having a heart attack. There was no proof of it.

Geeezz......

Wow! Perfect analogy! I agree with both of you!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: July 09, 2011, 10:20:53 PM »

Silence of the Lambs
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #389 on: July 09, 2011, 10:21:02 PM »

Were there 2 teachers picked out of the 17? It was also reported there was a teacher that taught health & gym.

Also, the one you referenced above...what a shame! He teaches govt but the fool acquitted Casey of the top 3 charges! How does he explain this to the faculty & students that can't possibly agree with him?

If my child went to that school had that teacher you better believe I would be there demanding my child to be replaced in another class or that my chiold drop that class totally
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: July 09, 2011, 10:23:48 PM »

Found this on Humble Opinion... Thank you TickTock...  Link?

Quote:
TickTock
8 July 2011 at 12:20
If I was crazey lawyers sobering up, now in day 3 of the injustice I’d consider the fate of OJ’s key dream team lawyers- all happened within a few years of trial
Cochran, Kardashian dead
Shapiro’s son OD’d
Bailey disbarred for embezzling client funds

lightening strike yesterday at Caylees remains site is the sign… karma is coming boys
oh and Crazey & Spamthony’s take note of what OJ did with his life and it’s outcome.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 07:51:55 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #391 on: July 09, 2011, 10:26:55 PM »

that juror number 3 is a cocky, pompous idiot.  i just saw her interview and i wanted to scream, who the hell does this twit think she is?  and she wants to be a nurse?!?!! yea ok, being a nurse means you are a mandated reporter you a$$hat, and clearly you don't know the first thing about what constitutes child abuse or neglect.  if i was ever a patient of this juror #3 i would refuse to let her near me and demand to switch hospitals or whatever.  i think she's gonna have real problems finding a job and i'm not even just saying that.  people aren't going to just forget her, especially since she is plastering herself all over the news.  my only hope is that she is forced to smell the smell of death sometime soon in her nursing studies and realizes what a mistake she made. she is disgusting!

I had the same thoughts about her as a nurse. My God, she'd be putting a bandaid on a scraped knee while the patient was going in cardiac arrest. BUT, she would be quick to say that the knee was producing blood while the patient grabbing his chest and turning blue didn't "necessarily" mean he was having a heart attack. There was no proof of it.

Geeezz......

Wow! Perfect analogy! I agree with both of you!

Thanks Titch. Above all, that's the point that bothers me most. There was no reasoning applied during deliberations. They followed Baez's instructions and no one elses. There was JP's instruction to not count Crystal's testimony as evidence of how Caylee died............ yet you hear it from all if them: "An accident that snowballed out of control."

They applied no critical or even casual thinking to the evidence. They did exactly what Baez asked them to do.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: July 09, 2011, 10:27:14 PM »

ugh... Baez & Mason interview on Geraldo.

CBB  - would it be inappropriate on Caylee's board to post the Geraldo face jumping monkey with duct tape on its mouth that Klaas made a couple yrs ago? 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #393 on: July 09, 2011, 10:29:48 PM »

CBB  - would it be inappropriate on Caylee's board to post the Geraldo face jumping monkey with duct tape on its mouth that Klaas made a couple yrs ago? 

Hiya, Bud's!! I don't remember it, but I, for one, would like to see it!! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: July 09, 2011, 10:34:31 PM »

I don't remember it either 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: July 09, 2011, 10:35:42 PM »

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #396 on: July 09, 2011, 10:38:18 PM »

OMG!! We need it now!!!   

Klaas? Can we have that on the menu? Thanks for saving and posting it, Bud's!! 

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: July 09, 2011, 10:38:33 PM »

Hmmm... I'll look for the Nancy Grace show from the other night but this is from Humble Opinion. Wonder if those jurors saw that show & how it made them feel to acquit...

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2011/07/08/flipper-cheney-mason-says-we-will-never-know-how-caylee-died/

Quote:
Last night on Nancy Grace, Jean said that Flipper Cheney Mason stated we will never know how Caylee died, and yes he did say that!

Well wasn’t it during the trial the defense said that George found Caylee in the pool?  Casey came around the corner and grabbed Caylee from him and wailed?  Then George yells “Look what you’ve done! Your mother will never forgive you………….”
crazybabyborg
« Reply #398 on: July 09, 2011, 10:42:06 PM »

Hmmm... I'll look for the Nancy Grace show from the other night but this is from Humble Opinion. Wonder if those jurors saw that show & how it made them feel to acquit...

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2011/07/08/flipper-cheney-mason-says-we-will-never-know-how-caylee-died/

Quote:
Last night on Nancy Grace, Jean said that Flipper Cheney Mason stated we will never know how Caylee died, and yes he did say that!

Well wasn’t it during the trial the defense said that George found Caylee in the pool?  Casey came around the corner and grabbed Caylee from him and wailed?  Then George yells “Look what you’ve done! Your mother will never forgive you………….”

That's the thing about lies.......... they're harder to keep straight than the truth.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: July 09, 2011, 10:43:08 PM »

Titch..listen to the interview attached to the article..at around 2:30 in is where the interviewer adds in that he told him he is going to add the experience from being a juror on this case to his lesson plans..

This guy is on a real power trip from this..too bad he is making such a fool of himself.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.