March 28, 2024, 02:29:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 318027 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #400 on: July 09, 2011, 10:43:15 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #401 on: July 09, 2011, 10:45:15 PM »

Hmmm... I'll look for the Nancy Grace show from the other night but this is from Humble Opinion. Wonder if those jurors saw that show & how it made them feel to acquit...

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2011/07/08/flipper-cheney-mason-says-we-will-never-know-how-caylee-died/

Quote:
Last night on Nancy Grace, Jean said that Flipper Cheney Mason stated we will never know how Caylee died, and yes he did say that!

Well wasn’t it during the trial the defense said that George found Caylee in the pool?  Casey came around the corner and grabbed Caylee from him and wailed?  Then George yells “Look what you’ve done! Your mother will never forgive you………….”

That's the thing about lies.......... they're harder to keep straight than the truth.
except for Casey...Wonder how she keeps them straight?
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #402 on: July 09, 2011, 10:46:13 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/os-casey-anthony-jurors-lifestyle-20110709,0,3287224.story

Casey Anthony jurors: What life was like for 17 sequestered in murder trial
Jurors had limited access to TV, Internet during the trial, court spokeswoman says.

::snipping2::

Each juror had a separate room at the hotel, Levey said, and access to a shared common room they called the "parlor room." They typically ate two of their three daily meals at the hotel.

The jurors lived under the watchful eye of Orange County deputies, who monitored them and transported them everywhere they went. They watched them as jurors made calls, used the Web and met with family.

Levey said the jurors were allowed to have cell phones, but they were kept in the custody of deputies, who monitored phone calls as well as the limited internet access jurors were allowed.

But jurors weren't exactly allowed to surf the Web, or to use the internet for entertainment, Levey said.

As closely as they were watched, Levey said the court ultimately had to trust the jurors to follow the frequent admonitions they were given by Judge Belvin Perry each day.

"There's a certain amount of trust with any jury," Levey said. "You have to trust these people."

Have to trust them?  No really, I don't.....
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: July 09, 2011, 10:46:41 PM »

This is the third alternate who has come forward and mirrored Baez's opening and closing statements.  Think about it.  These alternates did not deliberated yet they are one with the 12 jurors who did.

What are the chances of randomly selected twelve jurors and alternates whose postions are ALL contrary to the court of public opinion.

Something is not right.  At some time outside of the courtroom setting ... somebody instructed/influence/persuaded this group to disregard the prosecution's case.  IMO

Janet   

Janet something is definitely not right here..a teacher who is a mandated reporter did not think this looked like even aggravated negligence or agaravated child abuse when all the evidence leads back to the mother.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #404 on: July 09, 2011, 10:51:34 PM »

This is maddening...I can't believe what I'm hearing from juror #3, the alternates, Geraldo Rivera, Mason, Bozo.  I hear a bunch of nonsense and garbage about no child abuse, she was a good mother, blah, blah, blah.  Are they even listening what is coming out of their mouths ?   It defies logic and common sense no matter how you look at it or try to spin it. Casey Anthony was the ONLY person who had motive, opportunity, and ( the other word escapes me right now, I am so angry).  They must think we are all stupid.  They should all just STFU because no sane person believes them.  I feel like I'm in the twilight zone and it keeps getting worse as they continue to spew this nonsense.  I had to turn off the tv... not going to listen.   Sorry for the rant.

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #405 on: July 09, 2011, 10:52:58 PM »

heres an interesting read for some who would like to read this

Double jeopardy – momentarily revisiting Casey Anthony
http://www.kennethballard.com/?p=298

I found this part very interesting.
So let me summarize with an extreme example of how double jeopardy works: Casey Anthony could confess on national television that she actually killed her daughter, even providing all the nasty details that could not be uncovered with forensic evidence, and she is completely immune from prosecution unless evidence emerges that she conspired with another to kill her daughter.
Wow now THAT would be interesting.   Does this also pertain to the lesser charges or just Murder 1?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #406 on: July 09, 2011, 10:53:27 PM »

Bumping 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: July 09, 2011, 10:53:35 PM »

Over 150 Sign Petition Against Jose Baez

Posted: 11:44 pm EDT July 8, 2011
Updated: 11:23 am EDT July 9, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- There is no doubt that the Casey Anthony murder trial was contentious. Even Chief Judge Belvin Perry gave his opinion about the trial and the lawyers.

“There has been gamesmanship in the case, and it’s quite evident there is a friction between attorneys,” Judge Perry said.

Judge Perry showed his frustration several times throughout the trial. He indicated Baez repeatedly tried to question expert witnesses about things that weren’t in their depositions or reports. At one point, Baez was even threatened with contempt.

“I will reserve the decision to proceed with contempt proceedings at the conclusion of this trial,” Judge Perry warned.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28494098/detail.html

There was friction between the attorneys because JP let bozo do unethical and possibly illegal thing to get his client off..........the prosecution was frustrated because they saw an attorney who was breaking every court rule and JP would not only do nothing but would coach him in how to do it.

Turbo, I absolutely agree with you on this.  I do not think Judge Perry is such a great guy or a good judge.  He allowed Baez to run his court and the result was that the jury got the impression, rightly or wrongly, that he favored the defense. They were dependent on the judge for six weeks for their lodging, food, entertainment, etc. as if he were doing them a favor or paying out of his own pocket, so they wanted to please him.  Hell, he even had control over when they could smoke and they were grateful.  They did what they thought Judge Perry wanted them to do. Stockholm syndrome.

Twelve dumbest people on the planet, with a few alternate dummies.

One of the things Judge Perry did which I thought was so unfair was to chastise both the prosecution and the defense when it was the defense, namely Baez, who needed a dressing down.  Also, I grew weary of his always threatening to do things which he never followed up on.  Now that the trial is over, I want to see him carry out his threat to deal with Baez.  Of course, he won't.  It will be forgotten just like the rest of his threats.  I am thoroughly disgusted with the entire proceeding.  It's a disgrace.

So he was frustrated?  Well, so am I.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: July 09, 2011, 10:56:52 PM »

Thanks Yoder & Titch, my husband just asked if murder is a federal crime? i so wish she could charged through a federal court! 
'

When a neighbor threatened to have a friend of his "take me out" this Spring, I was told under the Terrorist law I could file charges. Terrorist law is Federal so I am confused but it should apply to Casey. The city police talked me out of it said not to go near this neighbor or him near me (so work in my back yard had to be done when he was gone for we are only 4 feet apart kitty=corner)

PS This friend of his is a nut case and threatened to kill me (I didn't even know he lived in the complex 3 doors away) Aug. 7, 2005. I was the third one he had done it to and one after me. The management refused to kick him out and said that when I bought here there was good and bad. I told management in a 7 page letter that threatening to kill someone was way beyond "bad" and of me suing. The one threatened after me was asked by our city police if she wanted him to go to jail. They didn't ask me that; they asked me whether I had guns. Go figure. I always have to look over my shoulder here and am sorry my dog just died.

Bottom line... would Casey come under the Terrrorist law in some way?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #409 on: July 09, 2011, 10:59:16 PM »

heres an interesting read for some who would like to read this

Double jeopardy – momentarily revisiting Casey Anthony
http://www.kennethballard.com/?p=298

I found this part very interesting.
So let me summarize with an extreme example of how double jeopardy works: Casey Anthony could confess on national television that she actually killed her daughter, even providing all the nasty details that could not be uncovered with forensic evidence, and she is completely immune from prosecution unless evidence emerges that she conspired with another to kill her daughter.
Wow now THAT would be interesting.   Does this also pertain to the lesser charges or just Murder 1?
I think it goes for all the accounts not just murder 1, I dont know just been reading so much trying to find a loop hole that would get that b__tch back into court and be charged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: July 09, 2011, 10:59:35 PM »

Okay..I found the article where it states the alternate who was talking to the press was a government and economics teacher in P County.

http://www2.tbo.com/news/news/2011/jul/06/14/anthony-alternate-juror-she-did-not-get-away-with--ar-242105/

snip ::snipping2::

Anthony alternate juror: 'She did not get away with murder'

"I think she drowned," Huekler said Tuesday night at his home. "Whatever happened, I think more than one person knows, and I think that was possibly George. But for some reason, the prosecution was right: They made an accident look like a murder scene."

Huekler, a government and economics teacher at Pinellas Park High School, said he thought the Anthony family was dysfunctional, a contention of the defense. Huekler said that explained lies Anthony told authorities searching for Caylee.

snip ::snipping2::

So this government high school teacher, who was an alternate, thinks that that the prosecution was right..when Jeff sarcastically said.. they made an accident look like murder..ah yeah right. ..

Were there 2 teachers picked out of the 17? It was also reported there was a teacher that taught health & gym.

Also, the one you referenced above...what a shame! He teaches govt but the fool acquitted Casey of the top 3 charges! How does he explain this to the faculty & students that can't possibly agree with him?

Titch..listen to the interview attached to the article..at around 2:30 in is where the interviewer adds in that he told him he is going to add the experience from being a juror on this case to his lesson plans..

This guy is on a real power trip from this..too bad he is making such a fool of himself.

Omg he really is! Complaints should be sent to that school district administrator. Is it even ethical for him to add it to his plans? I find that hard to swallow. They're not even allowed to teach about abortion in Health class, so how can they teach about letting a person go free without even the most basic abuse charge? This idiot should be ashamed of himself.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: July 09, 2011, 10:59:40 PM »

I'm also pretty tired of being instructed by the talking heads that I must "Calm down." I'll calm down if and when I feel like it.  Unlike a sheep, I don't have to do what they say. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: July 09, 2011, 10:59:48 PM »

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: July 09, 2011, 11:00:12 PM »

ugh... Baez & Mason interview on Geraldo.

CBB  - would it be inappropriate on Caylee's board to post the Geraldo face jumping monkey with duct tape on its mouth that Klaas made a couple yrs ago? 

Hiya, Bud's!! I don't remember it, but I, for one, would like to see it!! 

OMG I hate it when I make stuff then forget.  I'll add it now.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #414 on: July 09, 2011, 11:00:49 PM »

This is maddening...I can't believe what I'm hearing from juror #3, the alternates, Geraldo Rivera, Mason, Bozo.  I hear a bunch of nonsense and garbage about no child abuse, she was a good mother, blah, blah, blah.  Are they even listening what is coming out of their mouths ?   It defies logic and common sense no matter how you look at it or try to spin it. Casey Anthony was the ONLY person who had motive, opportunity, and ( the other word escapes me right now, I am so angry).  They must think we are all stupid.  They should all just STFU because no sane person believes them.  I feel like I'm in the twilight zone and it keeps getting worse as they continue to spew this nonsense.  I had to turn off the tv... not going to listen.   Sorry for the rant.
I know how you feel I get sick on my stomach each time I hear their voices
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: July 09, 2011, 11:02:02 PM »

I am still madder than a hornet that had his nest knocked down. It's not leaving!

I sure hope others feel like this.

Stupidest family that ever lived.

Stupidest jury ever to vote.

It just makes me want to whip off my shoe and smack it against a wall!!!!! I don't think a cooling down period is going to help much.

I feel the same way carpe.
Just hearing little Caylee's voice singing in that video - upsets me.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: July 09, 2011, 11:03:48 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/os-casey-anthony-jurors-lifestyle-20110709,0,3287224.story

Casey Anthony jurors: What life was like for 17 sequestered in murder trial
Jurors had limited access to TV, Internet during the trial, court spokeswoman says.

Each juror had a separate room at the hotel, Levey said, and access to a shared common room they called the "parlor room." They typically ate two of their three daily meals at the hotel.

The jurors lived under the watchful eye of Orange County deputies, who monitored them and transported them everywhere they went. They watched them as jurors made calls, used the Web and met with family.

Levey said the jurors were allowed to have cell phones, but they were kept in the custody of deputies, who monitored phone calls as well as the limited internet access jurors were allowed.

But jurors weren't exactly allowed to surf the Web, or to use the internet for entertainment, Levey said.

As closely as they were watched, Levey said the court ultimately had to trust the jurors to follow the frequent admonitions they were given by Judge Belvin Perry each day.

"There's a certain amount of trust with any jury," Levey said. "You have to trust these people."

Have to trust them?  No really, I don't.....

WTH were they allowed to USE THE WEB at all? There is your answer - The defense KNEW the verdict was going to be because these jurors were sent web links to read I am betting money. If this isn't jury tampering I don't know what is and what brilliant idiot allowed jurors to use the web. I have never heard of that in my life. These jurors might as well have stayed at home and saved the taxpayers a million dollars.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: July 09, 2011, 11:04:05 PM »

ugh... Baez & Mason interview on Geraldo.

CBB  - would it be inappropriate on Caylee's board to post the Geraldo face jumping monkey with duct tape on its mouth that Klaas made a couple yrs ago? 

I turned the channel as soon as Jeanine Pirro said goodnight...she got choked up and was holding back tears, for Caylee.. I knew the 3 stooges were next and didnt want to spoil my night

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: July 09, 2011, 11:04:34 PM »

Found this on Humble Opinion... Thank you TickTock... Link?

Quote:
TickTock
8 July 2011 at 12:20
If I was crazey lawyers sobering up, now in day 3 of the injustice I’d consider the fate of OJ’s key dream team lawyers- all happened within a few years of trial
Cochran, Kardashian dead
Shapiro’s son OD’d
Bailey disbarred for embezzling client funds

lightening strike yesterday at Caylees remains site is the sign… karma is coming boys
oh and Crazey & Spamthony’s take note of what OJ did with his life and it’s outcome.

With all do respect I understand that everyone is angry. Wishing death on people is quite unsettling. I wonder if some people on here with so much hate for these people would actually do some of the things they are thinking or saying. I guess that is why JP is keeping the jurors name secret for now. It is sick that people are making money off of this tragedy! I am right along with you.It is sick that she used her family and accused them of sexual abuse so she could walk free. But instead of hate, the same hate that Casey had for Caylee people need to come together and do what you can do in your communities to make sure this never happens again become involved continue with all of the letters and emails this will  make a difference! Justice will come to Caylee one person at a time. Perhaps God wanted to handle Casey he is the one true judge and jury. I know everyone is angry, and justice for Caylee was taken away as fast as her life was,but wishing death on people is not the way to handle this. I realize that I have not been here long but I have been reading here since the day this happened even going to Orlando and searching. And I prayed over and over again that Caylee would get justice, everything happens for a reason.

an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 07:54:10 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: July 09, 2011, 11:05:51 PM »

This is the third alternate who has come forward and mirrored Baez's opening and closing statements.  Think about it.  These alternates did not deliberated yet they are one with the 12 jurors who did.

What are the chances of randomly selected twelve jurors and alternates whose postions are ALL contrary to the court of public opinion.

Something is not right.  At some time outside of the courtroom setting ... somebody instructed/influence/persuaded this group to disregard the prosecution's case.  IMO

Janet   

Janet something is definitely not right here..a teacher who is a mandated reporter did not think this looked like even aggravated negligence or agaravated child abuse when all the evidence leads back to the mother.

And a nursing student. And a retired nurse's aide.

This is why I haven't been able to get it out of my head. This is why all of us find it hard to accept. The jurors' verdict defies logic & common sense. What are the odds they were all dropped on their heads as infants?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.