March 28, 2024, 05:43:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 318043 times)
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #420 on: July 09, 2011, 11:08:13 PM »

signed
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: July 09, 2011, 11:10:26 PM »

ugh... Baez & Mason interview on Geraldo.

CBB  - would it be inappropriate on Caylee's board to post the Geraldo face jumping monkey with duct tape on its mouth that Klaas made a couple yrs ago? 

I turned the channel as soon as Jeanine Pirro said goodnight...she got choked up and was holding back tears, for Caylee.. I knew the 3 stooges were next and didnt want to spoil my night

I know huh ...    At least Kimberly G holds her own; that blood vessel on Geraldo's forehead looked like it was going to BUST when she was talking at him. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: July 09, 2011, 11:11:12 PM »

Over 150 Sign Petition Against Jose Baez

Posted: 11:44 pm EDT July 8, 2011
Updated: 11:23 am EDT July 9, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- There is no doubt that the Casey Anthony murder trial was contentious. Even Chief Judge Belvin Perry gave his opinion about the trial and the lawyers.

“There has been gamesmanship in the case, and it’s quite evident there is a friction between attorneys,” Judge Perry said.

Judge Perry showed his frustration several times throughout the trial. He indicated Baez repeatedly tried to question expert witnesses about things that weren’t in their depositions or reports. At one point, Baez was even threatened with contempt.

“I will reserve the decision to proceed with contempt proceedings at the conclusion of this trial,” Judge Perry warned.
 ::snipping2::

http://www.wftv.com/news/28494098/detail.html

There was friction between the attorneys because JP let bozo do unethical and possibly illegal thing to get his client off..........the prosecution was frustrated because they saw an attorney who was breaking every court rule and JP would not only do nothing but would coach him in how to do it.

Turbo, I absolutely agree with you on this.  I do not think Judge Perry is such a great guy or a good judge.  He allowed Baez to run his court and the result was that the jury got the impression, rightly or wrongly, that he favored the defense. They were dependent on the judge for six weeks for their lodging, food, entertainment, etc. as if he were doing them a favor or paying out of his own pocket, so they wanted to please him.  Hell, he even had control over when they could smoke and they were grateful.  They did what they thought Judge Perry wanted them to do. Stockholm syndrome.

Twelve dumbest people on the planet, with a few alternate dummies.

One of the things Judge Perry did which I thought was so unfair was to chastise both the prosecution and the defense when it was the defense, namely Baez, who needed a dressing down.  Also, I grew weary of his always threatening to do things which he never followed up on.  Now that the trial is over, I want to see him carry out his threat to deal with Baez.  Of course, he won't.  It will be forgotten just like the rest of his threats.  I am thoroughly disgusted with the entire proceeding.  It's a disgrace.

So he was frustrated?  Well, so am I.

ITA with both of you.

JP should not have given Baez any breaks because this was his first DP case.  Baez didn't need JP to school him or act as mentor or walk him through that..that is what Mason , Simms and Finnel were there to do.  JP should have taken him to task and fined him and sanctioned him..he didn't need to give all those warnings..Mason knew exactly what he was doing and was guiding Baez in all those tactics.  It was Mason that got rid of Stan in the first place.  JP knew that..and he hurt the prosecution's credability in the juror's eyes..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: July 09, 2011, 11:12:35 PM »

I wonder if George and Cindy realize yet that KC will probably walk away from them without a second thought just like she did with Caylee.. now that she has a new, surrogate family.. bet the surrogates dont stick around long either 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: July 09, 2011, 11:15:14 PM »

Found this on Humble Opinion... Thank you TickTock... link?

Quote:
TickTock
8 July 2011 at 12:20
If I was crazey lawyers sobering up, now in day 3 of the injustice I’d consider the fate of OJ’s key dream team lawyers- all happened within a few years of trial
Cochran, Kardashian dead
Shapiro’s son OD’d
Bailey disbarred for embezzling client funds

lightening strike yesterday at Caylees remains site is the sign… karma is coming boys
oh and Crazey & Spamthony’s take note of what OJ did with his life and it’s outcome.

With all do respect I understand that everyone is angry. Wishing death on people is quite unsettling. I wonder if some people on here with so much hate for these people would actually do some of the things they are thinking or saying. I guess that is why JP is keeping the jurors name secret for now. It is sick that people are making money off of this tragedy! I am right along with you.It is sick that she used her family and accused them of sexual abuse so she could walk free. But instead of hate, the same hate that Casey had for Caylee people need to come together and do what you can do in your communities to make sure this never happens again become involved continue with all of the letters and emails this will  make a difference! Justice will come to Caylee one person at a time. Perhaps God wanted to handle Casey he is the one true judge and jury. I know everyone is angry, and justice for Caylee was taken away as fast as her life was,but wishing death on people is not the way to handle this. I realize that I have not been here long but I have been reading here since the day this happened even going to Orlando and searching. And I prayed over and over again that Caylee would get justice, everything happens for a reason.

an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

Hi West. I agree with you & I'd never wish death on these people! I think you may have misunderstood TickTock's post. They were referring to Karma coming back & biting them in the azz. Also, I agree with stepping up & making a difference. I've volunteered since I was 13...I'm soon to turn 45! This case cuts to the core with people which is why Caylee's Law has gone viral. Everybody is stepping up to the plate...
 an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 07:54:48 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: July 09, 2011, 11:20:42 PM »

heres an interesting read for some who would like to read this

Double jeopardy – momentarily revisiting Casey Anthony
http://www.kennethballard.com/?p=298

I found this part very interesting.
So let me summarize with an extreme example of how double jeopardy works: Casey Anthony could confess on national television that she actually killed her daughter, even providing all the nasty details that could not be uncovered with forensic evidence, and she is completely immune from prosecution unless evidence emerges that she conspired with another to kill her daughter.

I always wondered if Tony didn't help her since he didn't want daughters,

Heard one of Tony's roommates on Judge Jeannine tonight.  The roommate specifically said that the talk about Tony not liking Caylee is not true, that Tony liked Caylee but that Casey didn't bring her around much.  They all liked Caylee and a joke was they'd rather see Caylee than Casey.

It made me think....We know how Casey feels about someone loving Caylee more than her...if in her warped mind she took that as other than a joke and then Cindy was after her for stealing from Grandpa and going to take Caylee away - maybe the two things together was enough to make Casey flip out and kill Caylee.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: July 09, 2011, 11:21:59 PM »

I just went to this thread http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9924.0

and read the list of jurors that Brandi made for us.

Read over this list again and you will be amazed at the verdict.

There are many people on there that stated they either work with children or have worked with chiildren in the past..all those individuals are mandated reporters for child abuse..a nursing student, a nurse's aide, the lady from Publix who worked in day care before, the young woman who's mother was an attorney and she works in children's services, a surgical assistant, 2 high school teachers, a young man who had worked in day care ....and the one hold out was the IT guy..come on ..some one got to these people or someone was planted to make these people doubt their own thinking...these people could not have gotten to that decision on their  own.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #427 on: July 09, 2011, 11:26:09 PM »

There are many people on there that stated they either work with children or have worked with chiildren in the past..all those individuals are mandated reporters for child abuse..a nursing student, a nurse's aide, the lady from Publix who worked in day care before, the young woman who's mother was an attorney and she works in children's services, a surgical assistant, 2 high school teachers, a young man who had worked in day care ....and the one hold out was the IT guy..come on ..some one got to these people or someone was planted to make these people doubt their own thinking...these people could not have gotten to that decision on their  own.

I don't think you could find 12 people to agree on anything... much less, 12 - 0 on all 7 counts. Even here we had some that disagreed and held their opinions. Something is wrong. Very wrong.

The odds are 1 in a twillion. -Arpad Vass

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: July 09, 2011, 11:26:52 PM »

Janet something is definitely not right here..a teacher who is a mandated reporter did not think this looked like even aggravated negligence or agaravated child abuse when all the evidence leads back to the mother.

Gypsy

I wish with all my heart that Caylee had at least one family advocate who refuses to be silent regarding the possibility of jury tampering ... one family advocate who is motivated to put pressure on the "powers that be" to conduct an investigation ... one family advocate who will continue the fight for justice ... one family advocate whose voice implies that Caylee Marie will not become a distant memory ... will not become yesterday's headline.

Janet

++++++

A VOICE THAT WILL NOT BE SILENCED

'Scarborough Country' for Oct. 24th
updated 7:06 a.m. PT, Tues., Oct. 25, 2005

<snipped>

HOLLOWAY-TWITTY:  I met with Prime Minister Oduber. I don‘t care who you put the pressure on, where it comes from, but I want—you need to figure it out. You need to figure out who needs to apply the pressure and where it needs to be applied, because you have to solve this crime. I said, you do not want to turn me loose from this island without an answer.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

<snipped>

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

Aruba Admission
Tuesday, August 23, 2005

<snipped>

TWITTY: I met him in his office. And you know, the main things that we went over in the meeting, Greta — you know, I wanted to make it perfectly clear that — you know, Aruba is a small island. We agreed upon that. And this island, you know, it's well connected. Everyone knows everyone. And I wanted to make sure he knew there's no way that I will accept not having answers as to where Natalee is. And if I have to spend the next 40 years being the voice for her out of Aruba.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166524,00.html

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Sept. 14th
updated 9:13 a.m. PT, Thurs., Sept. 15, 2005

<snipped>

TWITTY: We will keep going back to Aruba over and over again. This is far from over. They know—they have the answers there on the island.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

Mother confronts Aruba suspect
Holloway's mother questions Kalpoe about disappearance of missing teen

<snipped>

TWITTY:  I think it’s just the side that, you know, I—I will stop at nothing to get answers. There is nothing that I won’t do. There’s nowhere that I won’t go, and there’s nothing—I’m going to ask every question. I don’t care how painful it is. I will do it, because I’m not going to have any regrets.

<snipped>

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8885950/

Three men freed in Holloway case
Prosecutor: Judge's son, 2 others still under investigation
Monday, September 5, 2005; Posted: 5:43 a.m. EDT (09:43 GMT)

<snipped>

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  For the rest of my life, I will continue to be the voice for my daughter, seeking justice in Aruba. Every parent would want the same justice for their child.

<snipped>

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/09/04/aruba.missing.teen/index.html

<snipped>

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596 answers that Beth Holloway expects ...

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: July 09, 2011, 11:27:41 PM »

I know! I completely agree! It's ridiculous to think they cme to a NG conclusion...no sense at all!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: July 09, 2011, 11:31:44 PM »

I don't think you could find 12 people to agree on anything... much less, 12 - 0 on all 7 counts. Even here we had some that disagreed and held their opinions. Something is wrong. Very wrong.

The odds are 1 in a twillion. -Arpad Vass

That is the exact number I came up with too.  What formula did you use?

Good Night Carpe.  Good Night Monkeys.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: July 09, 2011, 11:35:06 PM »

JUST BECAUSE...

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: July 09, 2011, 11:36:51 PM »

Good night Janet and fellow Monkeys..sweet dreams.

an angelic monkey

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: July 09, 2011, 11:38:12 PM »

Carpe ~ I'll bet you'd be great at improv! Omg you crack me up! 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: July 09, 2011, 11:38:58 PM »

Good night Janet and fellow Monkeys..sweet dreams.

an angelic monkey

Goodnight Gypsy. Sweet dreams
 an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: July 09, 2011, 11:41:01 PM »

This is the third alternate who has come forward and mirrored Baez's opening and closing statements.  Think about it.  These alternates did not deliberated yet they are one with the 12 jurors who did.

What are the chances of randomly selected twelve jurors and alternates whose postions are ALL contrary to the court of public opinion.

Something is not right.  At some time outside of the courtroom setting ... somebody instructed/influence/persuaded this group to disregard the prosecution's case.  IMO

Janet   

Janet something is definitely not right here..a teacher who is a mandated reporter did not think this looked like even aggravated negligence or agaravated child abuse when all the evidence leads back to the mother.

Baez stated in his closing arguments that Casey was innocent of all the State's charges except for the lies to authorities and ... in a little more than ten hours of deliberation all 12 jurors concurred and ... three alternates have concurred without any deliberation.

Its magical!

Janet

_____

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #436 on: July 09, 2011, 11:44:23 PM »

I wonder if George and Cindy realize yet that KC will probably walk away from them without a second thought just like she did with Caylee.. now that she has a new, surrogate family.. bet the surrogates dont stick around long either 
exactly as soon as the money is dried up surrogate family will run then they will recant saying they know she killed Caylee but it was a job
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #437 on: July 09, 2011, 11:47:41 PM »

I am still madder than a hornet that had his nest knocked down. It's not leaving!

I sure hope others feel like this.

Stupidest family that ever lived.

Stupidest jury ever to vote.

It just makes me want to whip off my shoe and smack it against a wall!!!!! I don't think a cooling down period is going to help much.

Carpe, I feel as you do also.  I worry for myself that I cannot let this go. Life is sadder for me now than it has been in years and years and years.......
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: July 09, 2011, 11:51:32 PM »

Greta will have jury foreman juror number 11 on Monday night
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: July 09, 2011, 11:52:14 PM »

It's just mind-boggling.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.