March 28, 2024, 03:05:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 317962 times)
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #440 on: July 09, 2011, 11:52:43 PM »

Greta will have jury foreman juror number 11 on Monday night
has juror #11 talked yet?
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: July 09, 2011, 11:55:44 PM »

Juror 11 is the PE and health teacher in his 30's uncle was FBI agent no children
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: July 09, 2011, 11:56:17 PM »

Greta will have jury foreman juror number 11 on Monday night
has juror #11 talked yet?

Not that I have heard first time
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: July 09, 2011, 11:58:41 PM »

Over 150 Sign Petition Against Jose Baez

Posted: 11:44 pm EDT July 8, 2011
Updated: 11:23 am EDT July 9, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- There is no doubt that the Casey Anthony murder trial was contentious. Even Chief Judge Belvin Perry gave his opinion about the trial and the lawyers.

“There has been gamesmanship in the case, and it’s quite evident there is a friction between attorneys,” Judge Perry said.

Judge Perry showed his frustration several times throughout the trial. He indicated Baez repeatedly tried to question expert witnesses about things that weren’t in their depositions or reports. At one point, Baez was even threatened with contempt.

“I will reserve the decision to proceed with contempt proceedings at the conclusion of this trial,” Judge Perry warned.
 ::snipping2::

http://www.wftv.com/news/28494098/detail.html

There was friction between the attorneys because JP let bozo do unethical and possibly illegal thing to get his client off..........the prosecution was frustrated because they saw an attorney who was breaking every court rule and JP would not only do nothing but would coach him in how to do it.

Turbo, I absolutely agree with you on this.  I do not think Judge Perry is such a great guy or a good judge.  He allowed Baez to run his court and the result was that the jury got the impression, rightly or wrongly, that he favored the defense. They were dependent on the judge for six weeks for their lodging, food, entertainment, etc. as if he were doing them a favor or paying out of his own pocket, so they wanted to please him.  Hell, he even had control over when they could smoke and they were grateful.  They did what they thought Judge Perry wanted them to do. Stockholm syndrome.

Twelve dumbest people on the planet, with a few alternate dummies.

One of the things Judge Perry did which I thought was so unfair was to chastise both the prosecution and the defense when it was the defense, namely Baez, who needed a dressing down.  Also, I grew weary of his always threatening to do things which he never followed up on.  Now that the trial is over, I want to see him carry out his threat to deal with Baez.  Of course, he won't.  It will be forgotten just like the rest of his threats.  I am thoroughly disgusted with the entire proceeding.  It's a disgrace.

So he was frustrated?  Well, so am I.

ITA with both of you.

JP should not have given Baez any breaks because this was his first DP case.  Baez didn't need JP to school him or act as mentor or walk him through that..that is what Mason , Simms and Finnel were there to do.  JP should have taken him to task and fined him and sanctioned him..he didn't need to give all those warnings..Mason knew exactly what he was doing and was guiding Baez in all those tactics.  It was Mason that got rid of Stan in the first place.  JP knew that..and he hurt the prosecution's credability in the juror's eyes..

I totally agree he hurt the prosecution in the juror's eyes. When he would dress them down for things bozo was doing it gave the appearance they were the ones trying to screw over the court.

He was so damn afraid of a mistrial on his record he screwed up the entire case. THAT IS MY OPINION AND I AM STICKING TO IT !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: July 10, 2011, 12:00:08 AM »

Op-Ed Columnist
A Sordid Cast Around Casey Anthony
By FRANK BRUNI
Published: July 9, 2011
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/10/opinion/sunday/10bruni.html?_r=2&ref=opinion

Worth a read, IMO.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: July 10, 2011, 12:00:11 AM »

Juror #3 was the first to speak publicly? I thought it was a guy... So, this is a little interesting to me bc she is also the most outspoken & has given the most interviews WHY?

http://newsfamilylaw.wordpress.com/2011/07/09/casey-anthony-jurors-speak/

Jennifer Ford, Juror Number Three and the first member of the Casey Anthony trial jury to speak publicly, said, “I did not say she was innocent. I just said there was not enough evidence. If you cannot prove what the crime was, then you cannot determine what the punishment should be.” Ford, a 32-year-old nursing student at St. Petersburg College, said the entire jury was “sick to our stomach” throughout the six-week trial and said of their role, “it was a horrible decision to have to make.” Ford also indicated the first degree murder charge was a mistake. She said, “If they charged her with other things, we probably could have gotten a guilty verdict, absolutely.”
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: July 10, 2011, 12:01:09 AM »

Juror 11 is the PE and health teacher in his 30's uncle was FBI agent no children

Thanks! It was bugging me which juror it was!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: July 10, 2011, 12:02:56 AM »

I just went to this thread http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9924.0

and read the list of jurors that Brandi made for us.

Read over this list again and you will be amazed at the verdict.

There are many people on there that stated they either work with children or have worked with chiildren in the past..all those individuals are mandated reporters for child abuse..a nursing student, a nurse's aide, the lady from Publix who worked in day care before, the young woman who's mother was an attorney and she works in children's services, a surgical assistant, 2 high school teachers, a young man who had worked in day care ....and the one hold out was the IT guy..come on ..some one got to these people or someone was planted to make these people doubt their own thinking...these people could not have gotten to that decision on their  own.

I will NEVER be convinced that someone did not get to them. I noticed Lyons was in Pinellas county before they were sequestered. The internet access has me all torn up because the possibility of jury tampering was so great with them having that. I can't believe ANY judge was so stupid.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: July 10, 2011, 12:04:19 AM »

Turbo, 100% agree. He was way too lenient on the Defense...waaay!
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #449 on: July 10, 2011, 12:04:49 AM »

There are many people on there that stated they either work with children or have worked with chiildren in the past..all those individuals are mandated reporters for child abuse..a nursing student, a nurse's aide, the lady from Publix who worked in day care before, the young woman who's mother was an attorney and she works in children's services, a surgical assistant, 2 high school teachers, a young man who had worked in day care ....and the one hold out was the IT guy..come on ..some one got to these people or someone was planted to make these people doubt their own thinking...these people could not have gotten to that decision on their  own.

...it keeps boiling up in me that thought that someone did get to them.  It is a longshot, but nothing else makes any sense at all!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: July 10, 2011, 12:06:02 AM »

Juror #3 was the first to speak publicly? I thought it was a guy... So, this is a little interesting to me bc she is also the most outspoken & has given the most interviews WHY?

Jennifer Ford, Juror Number Three and the first member of the Casey Anthony trial jury to speak publicly, said, “I did not say she was innocent. I just said there was not enough evidence. If you cannot prove what the crime was, then you cannot determine what the punishment should be.” Ford, a 32-year-old nursing student at St. Petersburg College, said the entire jury was “sick to our stomach” throughout the six-week trial and said of their role, “it was a horrible decision to have to make.” Ford also indicated the first degree murder charge was a mistake. She said, “If they charged her with other things, we probably could have gotten a guilty verdict, absolutely.”

WHY was she worried about the penalty? There were specifically instructed ONLY to consider the crime and NOT the penalty in the first phase. Did they get an email that said that is the way it had to be?

Also THEY DID CHARGE HER WITH OTHER THINGS - was she too stupid to read them or what?

Truth Baby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #451 on: July 10, 2011, 12:06:06 AM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/07/07/2305907_p2/casey-anthony-juror-says-the-jury.html
In an interview with ABC News Wednesday night, juror Jennifer Ford was of the same mind.

“There wasn’t enough evidence,” said Ford, who was Juror No. 3. “I don’t think anyone in America can tell us how she died. We have no idea.”

“It was a heartbreaking decision to have to make but I had to do it based on the law . . .” she told ABC News. “You have to prove what happened, and then I’ll give Caylee justice.”

I want to know wth is wrong with this person!!!!!!

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: July 10, 2011, 12:06:59 AM »

There are many people on there that stated they either work with children or have worked with chiildren in the past..all those individuals are mandated reporters for child abuse..a nursing student, a nurse's aide, the lady from Publix who worked in day care before, the young woman who's mother was an attorney and she works in children's services, a surgical assistant, 2 high school teachers, a young man who had worked in day care ....and the one hold out was the IT guy..come on ..some one got to these people or someone was planted to make these people doubt their own thinking...these people could not have gotten to that decision on their  own.

I will NEVER be convinced that someone did not get to them. I noticed Lyons was in Pinellas county before they were sequestered. The internet access has me all torn up because the possibility of jury tampering was so great with them having that. I can't believe ANY judge was so stupid.

Yep, crazy. I withoutadoubt think there was tampering & plants set in place prior to & during selection. Firmly believe this.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: July 10, 2011, 12:07:28 AM »

What he did was turn the trial around for the defense. He really RUINED (in my eyes) the entire case. But I do believe someone got to them either before they were sequestered or by the web.

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #454 on: July 10, 2011, 12:08:48 AM »

My mind is jumbled from reading so much Im starting to go cross eyed, even my son is telling me mom you can only do so much then you got to let it go and fight another way.

But what I want to know is this. If it is proven that there was tampering with the jury as we all believe or alot believes would this get it back into court?
And have her tried again?
And since bozo was a retainer by the state would she get new lawyers? I know they are picked and assigned by the courts when someone cant afford a lawyer
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: July 10, 2011, 12:13:04 AM »

WHY was she worried about the penalty? There were specifically instructed ONLY to consider the crime and NOT the penalty in the first phase. Did they get an email that said that is the way it had to be?

Also THEY DID CHARGE HER WITH OTHER THINGS - was she too stupid to read them or what?

Pamphlets from FIJA were being passed out.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: July 10, 2011, 12:14:01 AM »

What he did was turn the trial around for the defense. He really RUINED (in my eyes) the entire case. But I do believe someone got to them either before they were sequestered or by the web.

So do I.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #457 on: July 10, 2011, 12:15:13 AM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/07/07/2305907_p2/casey-anthony-juror-says-the-jury.html
In an interview with ABC News Wednesday night, juror Jennifer Ford was of the same mind.

“There wasn’t enough evidence,” said Ford, who was Juror No. 3. “I don’t think anyone in America can tell us how she died. We have no idea.”

“It was a heartbreaking decision to have to make but I had to do it based on the law . . .” she told ABC News. “You have to prove what happened, and then I’ll give Caylee justice.”

I want to know wth is wrong with this person!!!!!!

You can't fix stupid.

Just look at her, and she is in her peak years. It don't get no better than this!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: July 10, 2011, 12:16:41 AM »

My mind is jumbled from reading so much Im starting to go cross eyed, even my son is telling me mom you can only do so much then you got to let it go and fight another way.

But what I want to know is this. If it is proven that there was tampering with the jury as we all believe or alot believes would this get it back into court?
And since bozo was a retainer by the state would she get new lawyers? I know they are picked and assigned by the courts when someone cant afford a lawyer

No, bc she was found NG. If she'd have been found guilty, & if jury tampering could be proven, then a mistrial could be granted. Since she was found not guilty, it can't be challenged.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #459 on: July 10, 2011, 12:19:03 AM »

No, bc she was found NG. If she'd have been found guilty, & if jury tampering could be proven, then a mistrial could be granted. Since she was found not guilty, it can't be challenged.
So why is everyone wanting the jury to be investigated if its not going to make a difference?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.