March 28, 2024, 07:58:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 318052 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: July 10, 2011, 12:20:03 AM »

Op-Ed Columnist
A Sordid Cast Around Casey Anthony
By FRANK BRUNI
Published: July 9, 2011
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/10/opinion/sunday/10bruni.html?_r=2&ref=opinion

Worth a read, IMO.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: July 10, 2011, 12:23:17 AM »

My mind is jumbled from reading so much Im starting to go cross eyed, even my son is telling me mom you can only do so much then you got to let it go and fight another way.

But what I want to know is this. If it is proven that there was tampering with the jury as we all believe or alot believes would this get it back into court?
And have her tried again?
And since bozo was a retainer by the state would she get new lawyers? I know they are picked and assigned by the courts when someone cant afford a lawyer

No, bc she was found NG. If she'd have been found guilty, & if jury tampering could be proven, then a mistrial could be granted. Since she was found not guilty, it can't be challenged.

So why is everyone wanting the jury to be investigated if its not going to make a difference?

For answers. To be thorough. If tampering can be proven, people can be charged & reprimanded.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #462 on: July 10, 2011, 12:40:56 AM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/07/07/2305907_p2/casey-anthony-juror-says-the-jury.html
In an interview with ABC News Wednesday night, juror Jennifer Ford was of the same mind.

“There wasn’t enough evidence,” said Ford, who was Juror No. 3. “I don’t think anyone in America can tell us how she died. We have no idea.”

“It was a heartbreaking decision to have to make but I had to do it based on the law . . .” she told ABC News. “You have to prove what happened, and then I’ll give Caylee justice.”

I want to know wth is wrong with this person!!!!!!

You can't fix stupid.

Just look at her, and she is in her peak years. It don't get no better than this!

Her "peak" years??

So, what does that make me, Carpe? The Valley of the Shadow of Death???   

I have no problem, really, with her appearance......... it's her lack of a brain that bothers me. No wonder she looks like Scarecrow, and Oz isn't going to help her either.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: July 10, 2011, 12:41:02 AM »

30 minutes ago, on HLN, Jane Valez said 99% of the anger is over, except for a few wing nuts.

I resent that, plus, she is just plain wrong. If I wasn't angry, I would not be signing petitions, researching legal issues, contact state officials, on and on.

It seems like every time she comes on she says something stupid and I don't know why. Vinnie Politan tries to coral her, but he's a nice guy, trying to walk a tight rope, so he can't just say, "Jane, you don't know what you're talking about."

Whew!   

Jane calling a wingnut a wingnut.... so terribly redundant. She needs to sit down, stfu, and have a nice carrot.

OMG Carpe, you always make me laugh.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #464 on: July 10, 2011, 12:46:50 AM »

Over 150 Sign Petition Against Jose Baez

Posted: 11:44 pm EDT July 8, 2011
Updated: 11:23 am EDT July 9, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- There is no doubt that the Casey Anthony murder trial was contentious. Even Chief Judge Belvin Perry gave his opinion about the trial and the lawyers.

“There has been gamesmanship in the case, and it’s quite evident there is a friction between attorneys,” Judge Perry said.

Judge Perry showed his frustration several times throughout the trial. He indicated Baez repeatedly tried to question expert witnesses about things that weren’t in their depositions or reports. At one point, Baez was even threatened with contempt.

“I will reserve the decision to proceed with contempt proceedings at the conclusion of this trial,” Judge Perry warned.
 ::snipping2::

http://www.wftv.com/news/28494098/detail.html

There was friction between the attorneys because JP let bozo do unethical and possibly illegal thing to get his client off..........the prosecution was frustrated because they saw an attorney who was breaking every court rule and JP would not only do nothing but would coach him in how to do it.

Turbo, I absolutely agree with you on this.  I do not think Judge Perry is such a great guy or a good judge.  He allowed Baez to run his court and the result was that the jury got the impression, rightly or wrongly, that he favored the defense. They were dependent on the judge for six weeks for their lodging, food, entertainment, etc. as if he were doing them a favor or paying out of his own pocket, so they wanted to please him.  Hell, he even had control over when they could smoke and they were grateful.  They did what they thought Judge Perry wanted them to do. Stockholm syndrome.

Twelve dumbest people on the planet, with a few alternate dummies.

One of the things Judge Perry did which I thought was so unfair was to chastise both the prosecution and the defense when it was the defense, namely Baez, who needed a dressing down.  Also, I grew weary of his always threatening to do things which he never followed up on.  Now that the trial is over, I want to see him carry out his threat to deal with Baez.  Of course, he won't.  It will be forgotten just like the rest of his threats.  I am thoroughly disgusted with the entire proceeding.  It's a disgrace.

So he was frustrated?  Well, so am I.

ITA with both of you.

JP should not have given Baez any breaks because this was his first DP case.  Baez didn't need JP to school him or act as mentor or walk him through that..that is what Mason , Simms and Finnel were there to do.  JP should have taken him to task and fined him and sanctioned him..he didn't need to give all those warnings..Mason knew exactly what he was doing and was guiding Baez in all those tactics.  It was Mason that got rid of Stan in the first place.  JP knew that..and he hurt the prosecution's credability in the juror's eyes..

I totally agree he hurt the prosecution in the juror's eyes. When he would dress them down for things bozo was doing it gave the appearance they were the ones trying to screw over the court.

He was so damn afraid of a mistrial on his record he screwed up the entire case. THAT IS MY OPINION AND I AM STICKING TO IT !!

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: July 10, 2011, 12:49:20 AM »

Good evening, everybody!  Still catching up-almost there.  Thinking about this possible jury tampering thing a little more. I was reading here about the jury being sequestered and thinking about ways to tamper with a jury, if I were so inclined.  I noticed the article didn't say anything about books.  Were jurors allowed to bring in books?  Any books from home?  Were those checked for notes/message/underlined or otherwise highlighted passages?  How about Bibles (specifically, complimentary hotel room Bibles)?  I was just thinking about Cindy and George Anthony only carrying their Bibles to court on a few select days, as opposed to the entire 6 weeks. Thinking about Cindy's mad note scribbling.  I'm wondering if someone on staff at the hotel was a plant from the Defense or that jury group banned from the courthouse.  It would be very easy for an aproned maid (or maids), carrying literature/notes from the defense or jury group in her pockets, to leave a little "inspiration" inside those Bibles.  Just sayin'.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #466 on: July 10, 2011, 12:52:46 AM »

To bad this didn't happen in Canada they don't have the double jeopardy
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #467 on: July 10, 2011, 12:54:31 AM »

I just went to this thread http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9924.0

and read the list of jurors that Brandi made for us.

Read over this list again and you will be amazed at the verdict.

There are many people on there that stated they either work with children or have worked with chiildren in the past..all those individuals are mandated reporters for child abuse..a nursing student, a nurse's aide, the lady from Publix who worked in day care before, the young woman who's mother was an attorney and she works in children's services, a surgical assistant, 2 high school teachers, a young man who had worked in day care ....and the one hold out was the IT guy..come on ..some one got to these people or someone was planted to make these people doubt their own thinking...these people could not have gotten to that decision on their  own.

I will NEVER be convinced that someone did not get to them. I noticed Lyons was in Pinellas county before they were sequestered. The internet access has me all torn up because the possibility of jury tampering was so great with them having that. I can't believe ANY judge was so stupid.

Re their internet use:  Judge Perry told them they could conduct business in 'the common' room--whatever that was.  And they would be monitored at all times by security.  Hmmmmm?  One wonders how secure anything was with that jury.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: July 10, 2011, 01:09:53 AM »

I'm a day late and a $ short, as I'm still catching up on threads from days ago and just read this:

Quote from: TURBOTHINK
It started out with a sleazy family with a precious young child none of them gave a baker's damn about except as she could benefit them. A mother who didn't want her to begin with and no desire to make a home for her or take care of her; a grandmother who used her as an extension of her own ego when her first choice KC screwed up her life; an uncle who was excluded in everything concerning the baby and a grandfather who did not have the testicles to act like a man and stop allowing his daughter to lie, steal and run wild. KC got by with all the things she did because NO ONE could or would stop her.

In a more normal family when KC started screwing up in school they would have made sure she got psychological help. By the time she reached high school it was too late, but instead they went into coverup for her lying  and telling people she graduated. A normal family would have insisted she finish high school. A normal family would have noticed she was pregnant before she was due to deliver and not lied about that when asked. A normal family would have checked on their daughter where she worked and known she really had a job. A normal family would never have accepted that there was a babysitter NONE of them had ever met, talked to or seen. Anyone (even a grandfather) would have known there was something wrong with that story and would have investigated BEFORE the baby died.

These people are just pure trash who lived in an average house after filing bankruptcy instead of a shack somewhere and because they ALL wanted to be something they were not and never could be, this baby died. Here in the South we know them as carpet baggers. Nobodies who sacrificed a baby's life for their greed and lusts.
BBM

Excellent post.  The most concise and precise explanation of the Anthony family that I've read to date.  The part I've bolded is one thing that's always bothered me about this case.  TWO YEARS and no one ever met the nanny?  Impossible to imagine.  You think that Casey would have wanted, at some point, to introduce the nanny to the family, being that she spoke so favorably about her.  And...in all that time, IF there had been a nanny, there would have been at least one time where Casey could not pick Caylee up on time and would have to call Cindy to do so.  And you'd think that Cindy would at least have wanted the nanny's phone number in case of emergency.  Either Cindy is just one naive person or she suspected all along that there wasn't a nanny but didn't want to press the issue.

Are there any theories as to why Cindy never questioned the nanny's existence?

It seems as if I am always playing catch-up too, so I am just reading this and I have to say, excellent post Turbo.  You nailed it.  Caylee had a "nanny" for two years, and yet the people that loved her the most had never met or talked to her.  WTF??  Were they that blind to everything Casey told them?  My 10 month old grandchild goes to the daycare his mother OWNS and works at  and I "pop in" regularly to check on his welfare.  I don't trust anybody with MY grandbaby. LOL   To say they thought there was a "nanny" but had never met or talked to her is just preposturous.

Justice for Zahra.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #469 on: July 10, 2011, 01:12:55 AM »

I found this here http://www.mileylegal.com/blog/casey-anthony-can-be-tried-again.cfm

Did You Know that Casey Anthony CAN be Tried in Court AGAIN?

Did you know that Casey Anthony could possibly still face a civil courtroom? While I can't speak to Florida's laws, I can say that in West Virginia, a court appointed representative of Caylee Anthony can initiate a civil action in court to pursue a civil claim against Casey Anthony hoping that a verdict will be returned against her.  Such a verdict would prevent Ms. Anthony from ever profiting for what many believe to be her intentional and illegal activities, as well as, forever holding her accountable for the death of her daughter, Caylee. 

interesting reading
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: July 10, 2011, 01:22:11 AM »

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Jennifer_Lord_4665279/

Is this the same one?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: July 10, 2011, 01:30:21 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/os-casey-anthony-jurors-lifestyle-20110709,0,3287224.story

Casey Anthony jurors: What life was like for 17 sequestered in murder trial
Jurors had limited access to TV, Internet during the trial, court spokeswoman says.

Each juror had a separate room at the hotel, Levey said, and access to a shared common room they called the "parlor room." They typically ate two of their three daily meals at the hotel.

The jurors lived under the watchful eye of Orange County deputies, who monitored them and transported them everywhere they went. They watched them as jurors made calls, used the Web and met with family.

Levey said the jurors were allowed to have cell phones, but they were kept in the custody of deputies, who monitored phone calls as well as the limited internet access jurors were allowed.

But jurors weren't exactly allowed to surf the Web, or to use the internet for entertainment, Levey said.

As closely as they were watched, Levey said the court ultimately had to trust the jurors to follow the frequent admonitions they were given by Judge Belvin Perry each day.

"There's a certain amount of trust with any jury," Levey said. "You have to trust these people."

Have to trust them?  No really, I don't.....

WTH were they allowed to USE THE WEB at all? There is your answer - The defense KNEW the verdict was going to be because these jurors were sent web links to read I am betting money. If this isn't jury tampering I don't know what is and what brilliant idiot allowed jurors to use the web. I have never heard of that in my life. These jurors might as well have stayed at home and saved the taxpayers a million dollars.

We all saw Bobo texting during court, wouldn't surprise me in the least if HE was the one sending them links.  JMO

Justice for Zahra.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: July 10, 2011, 01:31:36 AM »

There are many people on there that stated they either work with children or have worked with chiildren in the past..all those individuals are mandated reporters for child abuse..a nursing student, a nurse's aide, the lady from Publix who worked in day care before, the young woman who's mother was an attorney and she works in children's services, a surgical assistant, 2 high school teachers, a young man who had worked in day care ....and the one hold out was the IT guy..come on ..some one got to these people or someone was planted to make these people doubt their own thinking...these people could not have gotten to that decision on their  own.

I will NEVER be convinced that someone did not get to them. I noticed Lyons was in Pinellas county before they were sequestered. The internet access has me all torn up because the possibility of jury tampering was so great with them having that. I can't believe ANY judge was so stupid.

Re their internet use:  Judge Perry told them they could conduct business in 'the common' room--whatever that was.  And they would be monitored at all times by security.  Hmmmmm?  One wonders how secure anything was with that jury.

It wasn't like they had any CEO's of companies on that jury. Most of them didn't even work. Then we have school teachers and others with insignificant jobs. What would a chef need off the internet? A recipe? The nurses' aid? student? NONE of them had business to conduct on the web - If they needed to pay a bill they could write a check like 90% of other people do. Maybe they needed to file for their unemployment checks. There is not one thing any of them could not do by phone which was supervised "supposedly" - I would like to see ALL their cell phone bills and room phone bills. I have never head of such insanity. I am going to call my cousin the judge tomorrow and ask him all about jury sequestration and the rules.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: July 10, 2011, 01:36:26 AM »

There are many people on there that stated they either work with children or have worked with chiildren in the past..all those individuals are mandated reporters for child abuse..a nursing student, a nurse's aide, the lady from Publix who worked in day care before, the young woman who's mother was an attorney and she works in children's services, a surgical assistant, 2 high school teachers, a young man who had worked in day care ....and the one hold out was the IT guy..come on ..some one got to these people or someone was planted to make these people doubt their own thinking...these people could not have gotten to that decision on their  own.

It's just mind-boggling.

I still cannot wrap my brain around this.  I can almost guarantee that somehow someone got to these people, or at least one or two of them, after the were selected but before they were sequestered and I pray to God we find out the truth one day.

Justice for Zahra.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: July 10, 2011, 01:41:45 AM »

I still cannot wrap my brain around this.  I can almost guarantee that somehow someone got to these people, or at least one or two of them, after the were selected but before they were sequestered and I pray to God we find out the truth one day.
Fix quote

With as many people looking, the truth may become evident faster than bozo would like. Once those jury names are released, (which they have to be) background investigations can start and just see WHO these people really are and their connections to the defense. When it gets hot enough one of them will roll over to keep from going to jail. Wouldn't it be funny if they let her lose on society and lost their own freedom.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 08:03:03 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: July 10, 2011, 01:42:26 AM »

Having worked with children for years, I can assure you that if you sat across from me in a courtroom and told me under oath that the defendant's two year was sleeping in your bed with you and your girlfriend, you'd better expect CPS to show up on your doorstep pronto.  If a second witness told me under oath that the mother brought the child to adult parties, where she fell asleep on the couch and was allowed to stay there, Witness #2 better be looking for CPS. Just the well-documented fact (sworn to by numerous witnesses) that Caylee rarely slept in her own bed for one full week (much less the 130 weeks of her life), should be considered child abuse-particulary given that the whole reason for the nanny was a lie and there was no nanny.  So, where was Caylee sleeping overnight all those late nights that Casey "worked events"? Clearly, the Anthonys didn't have her, Casey did. Cindy told us on the stand that after the evening swim on June 15th, she handed Caylee out of the pool to a waiting Casey to get her dried off and ready for bed (establishes parental physical custody).  That is the last time Cindy or George saw her...with her mother!  The next day she's dead, head wrapped in duct tape.  Clearly, that qualifies as Aggravated Child Abuse here http://www.richardhornsby.com/crimes/children/aggravated-child-abuse.html , since Casey had last know custody and Caylee couldn't wrap her own face with duct tape. Cindy also said related that weeks later, she went to Universal intending to meet Casey to pick up Caylee (again, establishes parental physical custody with Casey).
Well, time to go.  Hope you all have a good evening!  Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #476 on: July 10, 2011, 01:44:09 AM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/07/07/2305907_p2/casey-anthony-juror-says-the-jury.html
In an interview with ABC News Wednesday night, juror Jennifer Ford was of the same mind.

“There wasn’t enough evidence,” said Ford, who was Juror No. 3. “I don’t think anyone in America can tell us how she died. We have no idea.”

“It was a heartbreaking decision to have to make but I had to do it based on the law . . .” she told ABC News. “You have to prove what happened, and then I’ll give Caylee justice.”

I want to know wth is wrong with this person!!!!!!

You can't fix stupid.

Just look at her, and she is in her peak years. It don't get no better than this!

She has definitely earned this....
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: July 10, 2011, 01:48:38 AM »

Having worked with children for years, I can assure you that if you sat across from me in a courtroom and told me under oath that the defendant's two year was sleeping in your bed with you and your girlfriend, you'd better expect CPS to show up on your doorstep pronto.  If a second witness told me under oath that the mother brought the child to adult parties, where she fell asleep on the couch and was allowed to stay there, Witness #2 better be looking for CPS. Just the well-documented fact (sworn to by numerous witnesses) that Caylee rarely slept in her own bed for one full week (much less the 130 weeks of her life), should be considered child abuse-particulary given that the whole reason for the nanny was a lie and there was no nanny.  So, where was Caylee sleeping overnight all those late nights that Casey "worked events"? Clearly, the Anthonys didn't have her, Casey did. Cindy told us on the stand that after the evening swim on June 15th, she handed Caylee out of the pool to a waiting Casey to get her dried off and ready for bed (establishes parental physical custody).  That is the last time Cindy or George saw her...with her mother!  The next day she's dead, head wrapped in duct tape.  Clearly, that qualifies as Aggravated Child Abuse here http://www.richardhornsby.com/crimes/children/aggravated-child-abuse.html , since Casey had last know custody and Caylee couldn't wrap her own face with duct tape. Cindy also said related that weeks later, she went to Universal intending to meet Casey to pick up Caylee (again, establishes parental physical custody with Casey).
Well, time to go.  Hope you all have a good evening!  Take good care!

That is what I don't understand at all - there was more than enough evidence that she was negligent in caring for her. Sleeping WITH the baby in men's beds, taking her to parties where more than one witness said she slept through all the partying. She was being sedated which was obvious abuse. I still stand by my original statement the day of the verdict - I feel there was jury tampering in some form.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #478 on: July 10, 2011, 02:41:26 AM »

There are many people on there that stated they either work with children or have worked with chiildren in the past..all those individuals are mandated reporters for child abuse..a nursing student, a nurse's aide, the lady from Publix who worked in day care before, the young woman who's mother was an attorney and she works in children's services, a surgical assistant, 2 high school teachers, a young man who had worked in day care ....and the one hold out was the IT guy..come on ..some one got to these people or someone was planted to make these people doubt their own thinking...these people could not have gotten to that decision on their  own.

It's just mind-boggling.

I still cannot wrap my brain around this.  I can almost guarantee that somehow someone got to these people, or at least one or two of them, after the were selected but before they were sequestered and I pray to God we find out the truth one day.
I think this may have been when they got to them.  I still can see Jose's smile before the verdict was read.  I think he knew at that time it was in the bag so to speak.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: July 10, 2011, 03:06:04 AM »

Sooo...Who were the fricken jurors that wouldn't vote Casey guilty no matter what?

Snipped:
But Juror No. 2 didn’t buy that.

“The six that voted guilty said it didn’t matter at what point in time she came home and found out her daughter was missing,” he said. “She had to report it in some way, shape or form, and that’s where the negligence came in.”

But some jurors, he said, had decided not to convict Casey Anthony of any charge in the girl’s death. By lunch Tuesday, the guilty side started to lose votes.

Found her daughter missing? WTF? Did they listen to anything anyone said OTHER than the defense?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.