March 28, 2024, 03:12:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 317965 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #480 on: July 10, 2011, 03:24:10 AM »

Sooo...Who were the fricken jurors that wouldn't vote Casey guilty no matter what?

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/07/07/2305907_p2/casey-anthony-juror-says-the-jury.html
Snipped:
But Juror No. 2 didn’t buy that.

“The six that voted guilty said it didn’t matter at what point in time she came home and found out her daughter was missing,” he said. “She had to report it in some way, shape or form, and that’s where the negligence came in.”

But some jurors, he said, had decided not to convict Casey Anthony of any charge in the girl’s death. By lunch Tuesday, the guilty side started to lose votes.

Found her daughter missing? WTF? Did they listen to anything anyone said OTHER than the defense?

Agree... and to add to your point.... Casey never came home... she had to be tracked down by Hitler Cindy Marie, the bloodhound.

I don't think the jurors even stayed awake during this trial. Bunch of no ear havin' muthas!!!! I highly dislike them all, equally.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #481 on: July 10, 2011, 03:25:28 AM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/07/07/2305907_p2/casey-anthony-juror-says-the-jury.html
In an interview with ABC News Wednesday night, juror Jennifer Ford was of the same mind.

“There wasn’t enough evidence,” said Ford, who was Juror No. 3. “I don’t think anyone in America can tell us how she died. We have no idea.”

“It was a heartbreaking decision to have to make but I had to do it based on the law . . .” she told ABC News. “You have to prove what happened, and then I’ll give Caylee justice.”

I want to know wth is wrong with this person!!!!!!

You can't fix stupid.

Just look at her, and she is in her peak years. It don't get no better than this!

She has definitely earned this....

bump - cuz I just wanted to award Jennifer twice.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #482 on: July 10, 2011, 04:12:07 AM »

I am still madder than a hornet that had his nest knocked down. It's not leaving!

I sure hope others feel like this.

Stupidest family that ever lived.

Stupidest jury ever to vote.

It just makes me want to whip off my shoe and smack it against a wall!!!!! I don't think a cooling down period is going to help much.

I'm still madder than a hornet too Carpe!  I've been listening to the replay of the closing arguments on HLN...wish I hadn't...my blood is boiling!  The jury apparently listened to Bozo and Foghorn instead of rendering a verdict on the evidence and common sense; and they've set a baby murderer free!  I just can't get over that.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: July 10, 2011, 04:21:23 AM »

Juror #3 was the first to speak publicly? I thought it was a guy... So, this is a little interesting to me bc she is also the most outspoken & has given the most interviews WHY?

http://newsfamilylaw.wordpress.com/2011/07/09/casey-anthony-jurors-speak/

Jennifer Ford, Juror Number Three and the first member of the Casey Anthony trial jury to speak publicly, said, “I did not say she was innocent. I just said there was not enough evidence. If you cannot prove what the crime was, then you cannot determine what the punishment should be.” Ford, a 32-year-old nursing student at St. Petersburg College, said the entire jury was “sick to our stomach” throughout the six-week trial and said of their role, “it was a horrible decision to have to make.” Ford also indicated the first degree murder charge was a mistake. She said, “If they charged her with other things, we probably could have gotten a guilty verdict, absolutely.”

So you thought 1st degree murder was a mistake, then why not decide (guilty) on one of the lesser charges? Guilty of something. They did charge her with other things, you idiots. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: July 10, 2011, 04:25:17 AM »

In an interview with ABC News Wednesday night, juror Jennifer Ford was of the same mind.

“There wasn’t enough evidence,” said Ford, who was Juror No. 3. “I don’t think anyone in America can tell us how she died. We have no idea.”

“It was a heartbreaking decision to have to make but I had to do it based on the law . . .” she told ABC News. “You have to prove what happened, and then I’ll give Caylee justice.”

I want to know wth is wrong with this person!!!!!!

You can't fix stupid.

Just look at her, and she is in her peak years. It don't get no better than this!

She has definitely earned this....

bump - cuz I just wanted to award Jennifer twice.

Can't stop laughing...
I am so pizzed, I needed that, thanks you all 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: July 10, 2011, 04:42:58 AM »

Jennifer Ford must feel terribly insecure and remorseful about her decision or she would not be protesting so much.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #486 on: July 10, 2011, 04:46:03 AM »

Remember, Baez was not in the courtroom when the jury was brought in before deliberations on July 5th....the day of the verdict.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11189.1200

Quote from KittyMom
« Reply #1210 on: July 05, 2011, 07:36:02 AM »
Jose doesn't bother to get there on time.

Quote from tupelohoney
« Reply #1211 on: July 05, 2011, 07:36:02 AM »
No Baez this morning....guess he is done with her!

Quote from Jazzy
« Reply #1213 on: July 05, 2011, 07:36:39 AM »
Lover Boy Bozo is not in court this morning

Quote from KittyMom
« Reply #1215 on: July 05, 2011, 07:38:13 AM »

Clock is going again.

Jose still isn't there.  KC and Sims still talking.

Where was he?

And when he does finally show up...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11189.1240

Quote from CJLove23
« Reply #1244 on: July 05, 2011, 07:45:38 AM »
Please tell me someone else saw what Bozo just did to the camera outside the courtroom

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9947.msg1440145#msg1440145

I didn't listen to his big speech after the verdict that day but I just heard a lot of it on the replay I've been watching.  One segment about us "not killing our people".

Something's not right, I don't know how it was done but I believe someone got to the jury too.

I hope and pray, someone gets to the bottom of it.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lesee77
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: July 10, 2011, 05:07:26 AM »

I don't know if anyone posted this before, but I thought the lyrics to the song Casey played over and over while Tracy McLaughlin was babysitting her were interesting! Here they are:

"The Past"
(Sevendust feat. Chris Daughtry)

Beneath the water
that's falling from my eyes
lays a soul I've left behind
the edge of sorrow was reached but now I'm fine
I've filled the hole I had inside

I'll pray it doesn't scream my name
so I light a flame and let it breathe
the air that kills the shame

I'm up
I'm down
like a rollercoaster racing through my life
I've erased the past again

a risky morning
I feel like I'm alive
I can't believe I've made it through this time
the edge of sorrow I lived in for some time
(lived in for some time)
has left the hole I have inside

The burden is I try my hate
was the last thing I ever felt
or thought I could escape

I'm up
I'm down
[x2]

You let me in then broke me down
the difference is this time around
I will not let you see me try

I'm up
I'm down
[x2]

Erased the past again now
Erased the past again

Beneath the water
that has fallen from my eyes

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/sevendust/thepast.html
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #488 on: July 10, 2011, 06:24:19 AM »

Still having major problems even looking at pictures.  It nauseates me that somebody could get off of a murder charge so easy in this country, and that the state has no recourse, that the defendant can appeal a trillion times, but the state's hands are tied now.

I figure the longer I do not read the news or look at pics, the quicker my heart may heal, but in all reality, it never will, until justice is done for Caylee.

Anyway, wanted to say my son was on a week camping trip with the boyscouts.  He is 12 and so he was with other 12 yo's.  This is a whole other story of stress and emotional pain allowing him to go, but that is besides the point.  He came home yesterday, he is fine, and he told me that his scout leader (adult) told them all that KC was found NG and they were all upset by it.  My son knows all about the case because of me, but I thought it spoke volumes that the scout leader would tell all the other scouts about it during a camping trip. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #489 on: July 10, 2011, 06:25:16 AM »

Hugs everybody.  I will be around.  Kind of hoping the wench got out already so I do not have to anticipate it for a while week. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #490 on: July 10, 2011, 07:15:11 AM »

Okay, the murderer kills her baby, abusing her daughter, abuses a corpse etc.,steals from her ailing grandfather, steals from her mother & friend and lies constantly. 

Casey Anthony has definitely committed more crimes then those we know about.  I think it is just a matter of time before something else from her past comes up.  They may already have some suspicions but since she was (or so we all thought) going to be convicted of murder it seemed like peanuts in comparison.  You can't tell me she hasn't broken more laws.  Theft, forgery etc. If something is found do you think they'd even bother arresting her for it or forget about it?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: July 10, 2011, 07:47:16 AM »

Good morning georgia peach, SweetMorgan, TampaMom, NCSunny, theboyzmom, rumpled buddha, mamolie and 14 guests.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: July 10, 2011, 07:55:38 AM »

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/columnists/view/2011_0710caylees_law_true_justice/srvc=home&position=1
Caylee’s Law true justice
Margery Eagan By Margery Eagan
Sunday, July 10, 2011 - Updated 43 minutes ago

::snipping2::
By late afternoon yesterday nearly 1 million people had signed the Caylee’s Law petition.

That’s not so surprising, considering that a recent Gallup poll found that half the country closely tracked the trial and 64 percent believe Casey killed her little girl.

Since the verdict, the commentary has settled into two camps: those stunned by the quick verdict (my side) and those who tout it as an example of our jury system working as it should. From this latter camp has come a heavy undertone of disdain, even condescension, toward those of us still bewildered. It’s as if we couldn’t be upset without cable TV’s Nancy Grace to whip us into unenlightened hysteria.

Well, I’m no Nancy Grace apologist. I’ve never even watched her show.

So with respect to those Casey Anthony jury defenders, I think they miss one crucial point.

You can argue that prosecutors overcharged here with murder (in Florida, first-degree murder is punishable by death). You can argue that forensic, DNA and cause of death evidence were imperfect (though that has not prevented numerous juries, including the one that convicted wife-killer Scott Peterson, from connecting the dots in a strong circumstantial case). But you cannot reasonably claim that failing to report a 2-year-old missing for 31 days is anything other than child abuse, neglect and endangerment.

The vast majority of mothers and fathers don’t need felony laws to deter such horrible parenting. They’d panic, a pit in their stomach, within seconds of a toddler escaping their sight.

But of course Casey Anthony did not panic.
“Justice for Caylee” has become the rallying cry in this case. Yet it’s impossible now. Caylee is dead. Her murderer will likely not pay the price. What is possible is taking something hopeful from this mess. Passing Caylee’s Law, said Myers, “is the least we can do.”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: July 10, 2011, 07:56:44 AM »

I have a question...

We know Casey can't be tried for Caylee's murder again bc of double jeopardy laws...

However...

She took donations from people all over our country, as well as others, knowing she was lying about her daughter being kidnapped. Casey kept up this farce for a few years. Surely that's intentional misrepresentation of facts in order to commit fraud for profit. Or am I wrong? Surely that could be considered a federal offense since donations were national, heck international...wouldn't it? Isn't there some kind of loophole to keep her behind bars?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: July 10, 2011, 07:59:37 AM »

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/columnists/view/2011_0710caylees_law_true_justice/srvc=home&position=1
Caylee’s Law true justice
Margery Eagan By Margery Eagan
Sunday, July 10, 2011 - Updated 43 minutes ago

By late afternoon yesterday nearly 1 million people had signed the Caylee’s Law petition.

That’s not so surprising, considering that a recent Gallup poll found that half the country closely tracked the trial and 64 percent believe Casey killed her little girl.

Since the verdict, the commentary has settled into two camps: those stunned by the quick verdict (my side) and those who tout it as an example of our jury system working as it should. From this latter camp has come a heavy undertone of disdain, even condescension, toward those of us still bewildered. It’s as if we couldn’t be upset without cable TV’s Nancy Grace to whip us into unenlightened hysteria.

Well, I’m no Nancy Grace apologist. I’ve never even watched her show.

So with respect to those Casey Anthony jury defenders, I think they miss one crucial point.

You can argue that prosecutors overcharged here with murder (in Florida, first-degree murder is punishable by death). You can argue that forensic, DNA and cause of death evidence were imperfect (though that has not prevented numerous juries, including the one that convicted wife-killer Scott Peterson, from connecting the dots in a strong circumstantial case). But you cannot reasonably claim that failing to report a 2-year-old missing for 31 days is anything other than child abuse, neglect and endangerment.

The vast majority of mothers and fathers don’t need felony laws to deter such horrible parenting. They’d panic, a pit in their stomach, within seconds of a toddler escaping their sight.

But of course Casey Anthony did not panic.
“Justice for Caylee” has become the rallying cry in this case. Yet it’s impossible now. Caylee is dead. Her murderer will likely not pay the price. What is possible is taking something hopeful from this mess. Passing Caylee’s Law, said Myers, “is the least we can do.”

Excellent article! Thank you Trimm! I agree with this writer on all!
tigs222
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: July 10, 2011, 08:01:12 AM »

that juror number 3 is a cocky, pompous idiot.  i just saw her interview and i wanted to scream, who the hell does this twit think she is?  and she wants to be a nurse?!?!! yea ok, being a nurse means you are a mandated reporter you a$$hat, and clearly you don't know the first thing about what constitutes child abuse or neglect.  if i was ever a patient of this juror #3 i would refuse to let her near me and demand to switch hospitals or whatever.  i think she's gonna have real problems finding a job and i'm not even just saying that.  people aren't going to just forget her, especially since she is plastering herself all over the news.  my only hope is that she is forced to smell the smell of death sometime soon in her nursing studies and realizes what a mistake she made. she is disgusting!

...and I don't mean to be small, but I will be anyway... She has a nose like Jimmy Durante and hair by Darth Vader.

Glamour Shots ain't gonna help little "Jenny". She needs a burlap sack.
Agreed she's an idiot!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: July 10, 2011, 08:02:38 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/276805/The-other-judge:-Stan-Strickland-shocked-at-Casey-Anthonys-acquittal
The other judge: Stan Strickland shocked at Casey Anthony's acquittal
Stan Strickland, the original judge in the Casey Anthony case, said he is shocked by the verdict, but thinks everyone should respect the jury's decision and move on.
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Sunday, July 10, 2011 7:31 AM 
He was the original Orange County judge to hear the
criminal case against Casey Anthony.

But Stan Strickland stepped down more than a year before the trial began, and Chief Judge Belvin Perry took over the case.

Now, with the trial over, Strickland said he was amazed to see how well everything went without a hitch.

But he also admitted he was shocked to see Casey Anthony acquitted of first-degree murder.

"It didn't turn out the way I thought it would, but nothing wrong with that," said Strickland. "I think we need to respect the jury's decision and just move on."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tigs222
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: July 10, 2011, 08:03:53 AM »

Jennifer Ford must feel terribly insecure and remorseful about her decision or she would not be protesting so much.

I hope that decision haunts her forever......
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: July 10, 2011, 08:14:41 AM »

No...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: July 10, 2011, 08:17:50 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/cfnews13casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
A civil rights group wants a law to protect jurors' identities in light of the #caseyanthony trial: http://goo.gl/epzft
9 hours ago

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.