April 18, 2024, 09:59:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 319818 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: July 10, 2011, 09:57:33 AM »

Here's what I think...

OH won bc his attorneys played the race card. There was negative distension between LAPD (among other le across our nations) and different ethnicities. There was a huge gap still between blacks & whites, so several African Americans felt vindicated when OJ won an acquittal. Basically, he represented several people that were ever frowned upon and discreminated against just bc they were a certain race.

It bothers me that Geraldo tried plating Baez's race card, but it backfired everytime he brought it up. Maybe there's animosity between the gay/lesbian community and the govt. If so, tgis would be a win for the ACLU. 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: July 10, 2011, 10:03:50 AM »

Also, not sure what gay or lesbian has to do with an agenda?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Camp-Torreya/145483462157407

ACLU, equal rights, etc. We're all for that anyway. Being gay or lesbian has absolutely nothing at all to do with an agenda. I'm still bothered why Baez made a big deal about that pic of Casey that he said he was "worried it would portray her as a lesbian"... I mean, why would he say that? Florida has a huge population of trans, bi, gay & lesbian. It makes no sense unless he was trying to get to someone on the jury, playing to them.

AH, ok well back to that pic.  Still not sure how it ties into a motive for killing Caylee. 

No, it doesn't tie into a motive fir killing Caylee. Casey's bi innuendo resonates with many civil liberties groups. They would join forces to push the law. They have ALOT of money. Baez saying the Defense only had thousands of $ compared to the Prosecutios millions is ridiculous. Many people jumped on board his bandwagon.

Think of the professionals that became involved. Think of the famous ones on the Defense. Go through all.

Maybe they weren't defending her bc they thought she was innocent. Maybe they were defending her for other reasons.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: July 10, 2011, 10:06:16 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/276805/The-other-judge:-Stan-Strickland-shocked-at-Casey-Anthonys-acquittal
The other judge: Stan Strickland shocked at Casey Anthony's acquittal
Stan Strickland, the original judge in the Casey Anthony case, said he is shocked by the verdict, but thinks everyone should respect the jury's decision and move on.
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Sunday, July 10, 2011 7:31 AM 
He was the original Orange County judge to hear the
criminal case against Casey Anthony.

But Stan Strickland stepped down more than a year before the trial began, and Chief Judge Belvin Perry took over the case.

Now, with the trial over, Strickland said he was amazed to see how well everything went without a hitch.

But he also admitted he was shocked to see Casey Anthony acquitted of first-degree murder.

"It didn't turn out the way I thought it would, but nothing wrong with that," said Strickland. "I think we need to respect the jury's decision and just move on."

::snipping2::

A former judge is "shocked" that Casey Anthony was not convicted of first degree murder.  Yet ... his attitude is to just "respect the jury's decision and just move on."

I wish that Caylee Marie had at least one family/influencial advocate who was "shocked" at the jury's decision but would refuse to move on ... who would make waves in the media ... who would put pressure on "the powers that be" to conduct an investigation into possible jury tampering.

Caylee Marie is worthy!

Janet

& a killer is free to walk among us.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: July 10, 2011, 10:08:07 AM »

IMO Titch, that's a stretch. 
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #524 on: July 10, 2011, 10:11:35 AM »

What would be funny not a haha funny...is if Cindy and GA sued Casey in civil court, it would put Cindy back in control of the purse strings,
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: July 10, 2011, 10:13:46 AM »

I am wondering something, we all know the Anthonys wont sue on behalf of Caylee, but can the Americans sue her in civil court and take all monies and put towards a missing foundation in Fl?

If she is sued in Civil court she can not profit off of Caylee

I hope so. Did you see my post from this morning? People from all over the nation sent donations, volunteered their time to search, gas & transportation, hotel & food, the list goes on. Casey lied. They made money off of these donations. It was fraud.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: July 10, 2011, 10:14:28 AM »

Shoot. Well I'm trying... 
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #527 on: July 10, 2011, 10:19:10 AM »

http://www.change.org/petitions/florida-bar-association-and-judge-perry-investigate-casey-anthony-defense-team-ethics?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=autopublish
Florida Bar Association and Judge Perry: Investigate Casey Anthony Defense Team Ethics
The deception, in this case, cost the taxpayer huge sums of money that perhaps could have been avoided and we believe that the involvement of the defense attorneys in this should be investigated. If the attorneys helped to conceal the truth and allowed the taxpayer expense to grow and had been told prior to this expense that this was an accident and concealed that information, then they assisted in, if not legal fraud, at least ethical fraud.

The statements on the petition are well worth reading.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: July 10, 2011, 10:21:49 AM »

Titch - since when does anyone listen to me?  I'm often wrong.  Don't let me stop you from looking at all angles 
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #529 on: July 10, 2011, 10:22:36 AM »

I am wondering something, we all know the Anthony's wont sue on behalf of Caylee, but can the Americans sue her in civil court and take all monies and put towards a missing foundation in Fl?

If she is sued in Civil court she can not profit off of Caylee

I hope so. Did you see my post from this morning? People from all over the nation sent donations, volunteered their time to search, gas & transportation, hotel & food, the list goes on. Casey lied. They made money off of these donations. It was fraud.

I have a strong feeling inside that this is far from being over, last night I got up and left the computer very upset that she can not be retried by the supreme courts or federal courts, as I took my shower and cried at justice being denied Caylee, Something started going through my body from the tips of my toes to the end of my hair and I heard a voice saying " Do not dispair I am not done yet". I don't know if its wishful thinking or not.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #530 on: July 10, 2011, 10:26:54 AM »

I have a question...

We know Casey can't be tried for Caylee's murder again bc of double jeopardy laws...

However...

She took donations from people all over our country, as well as others, knowing she was lying about her daughter being kidnapped. Casey kept up this farce for a few years. Surely that's intentional misrepresentation of facts in order to commit fraud for profit. Or am I wrong? Surely that could be considered a federal offense since donations were national, heck international...wouldn't it? Isn't there some kind of loophole to keep her behind bars?

THAT is a good point - I'm afraid LE & everyone who "could" do something is afraid to for fear of looking vindictive and going after her because they didn't "win".  I hope I'm wrong.  I pray I'm wrong. 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: July 10, 2011, 10:27:09 AM »

Shoot. Well I'm trying... 

Wait a sec... Isn't the ACLU against capital punishment? I thought they wanted to abolish the death penalty.

Could a juror or 2 have been planted that are completely against the dp...maybe lied when they were just part of the jury pull to get on the jury?

Something else, why is this Jennifer so outspoken? She's been interviewed by just about every news outlet. Why didn't she just go to the media room at the courthouse instead? Afterall, with all the cops there, she'd have been protected if she was worried about her safety.

Something is fishy.

She is the only one, so far, that's talked on the record...besides a couple alternates. Juror #2 wouldn't give his name bc he was too afraid. Why isn't Jennifer Ford afraid for her safety like everybody else is saying they are? Is she protected by action committees?

Oh yeah, and she didn't get paid by ABC. Instead she was given a free vacation to Disney for herself & 4 other guests.. I have to wonder who the guests are that she chose to take. Interesting. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: July 10, 2011, 10:27:57 AM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/10/casey-anthony-death-threats-lawyers-jurors-jury-cheney-mason-caylee-anthony-murder-trail-not-guilty-verdict/

Casey Anthony and Jurors Targeted by Death Threats

7/10/2011 12:55 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Someone is threatening to kill Casey Anthony, her lawyers, and the jurors who found her 'not guilty'  of murdering her daughter -- this according to Casey's attorney Cheney Mason.

Mason tells TMZ  his team has been receiving "all kinds of threats" at his office since the controversial verdict came in ... including "one we just turned over to law enforcement."

There are reports Casey's parents are also being targeted and have gone into hiding.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: July 10, 2011, 10:29:16 AM »

Cappuccino & Turbo ~ where the heck are you?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: July 10, 2011, 10:30:37 AM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/10/casey-anthony-death-threats-lawyers-jurors-jury-cheney-mason-caylee-anthony-murder-trail-not-guilty-verdict/

Someone is threatening to kill Casey Anthony, her lawyers, and the jurors who found her 'not guilty'  of murdering her daughter -- this according to Casey's attorney Cheney Mason.

Mason tells TMZ  his team has been receiving "all kinds of threats" at his office since the controversial verdict came in ... including "one we just turned over to law enforcement."

There are reports Casey's parents are also being targeted and have gone into hiding.

People are so damn crazy!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: July 10, 2011, 10:33:07 AM »

http://www.change.org/petitions/florida-bar-association-and-judge-perry-investigate-casey-anthony-defense-team-ethics?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=autopublish
Florida Bar Association and Judge Perry: Investigate Casey Anthony Defense Team Ethics
The deception, in this case, cost the taxpayer huge sums of money that perhaps could have been avoided and we believe that the involvement of the defense attorneys in this should be investigated. If the attorneys helped to conceal the truth and allowed the taxpayer expense to grow and had been told prior to this expense that this was an accident and concealed that information, then they assisted in, if not legal fraud, at least ethical fraud.

Done...............

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: July 10, 2011, 10:34:27 AM »

Since ABC & Disney are all for equal rights, and all these advocate groups are pro civil liberties & to abolish the dp, I wonder if as many would go out of their way if the defendant was a member if the kkk. Afterall, the kkk was a huge chapter in Apopka. When I lived in Florida, they'd be in the news having parades...bc it was their right. I wonder is any of these azzwipe lawyers represented a kkk member & worked as hard to "save their life".
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: July 10, 2011, 10:34:34 AM »

If anyone helped search for Caylee Tim Miller wants to hear from you. This message is posted on Twitter by Diane Fanning (author).Contact him at      tim.miller@texasequusearch.org
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #538 on: July 10, 2011, 10:35:07 AM »

signed and put on my facebook
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: July 10, 2011, 10:35:11 AM »

People are so damn crazy!

I don't believe everything that is put out their.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.