March 28, 2024, 02:56:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 318029 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: July 10, 2011, 10:35:57 AM »

Titch - since when does anyone listen to me?  I'm often wrong.  Don't let me stop you from looking at all angles 

You know what? It's eating at me. It's just not sitting right.

Still digging...
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: July 10, 2011, 10:36:49 AM »

Anthony Lazzaro roomate was on Fox & Freinds this morning saying that he was pushing Caylee's law and was working with Morgan & Morgan to draft legislation.

Don't mean to be a stickler for detail, but he said that Gov. Crist was behind the law, um, the only problem with that is the Florida Gov is Rick Scott.
http://www.flgov.com/
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: July 10, 2011, 10:39:02 AM »

If anyone helped search for Caylee Tim Miller wants to hear from you. This message is posted on Twitter by Diane Fanning (author).Contact him at      tim.miller@texasequusearch.org

Bump!

Thank GOD! Class action here we come! Hopefully people came from all of our states.

Karma suckaz!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #543 on: July 10, 2011, 10:39:48 AM »

IMO Titch, that's a stretch. 

Shoot. Well I'm trying... 

Remember the couple that faked their daughter's cancer and asked for donations.  They were arrested in Feb 2011 & charged with swindling.  I can't find anything that tells the outcome or even if they went to jail.  kind of the same.

http://gwdtoday.com/investigators-couple-faked-childs-cancer-for-money-p23884-1.htm
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: July 10, 2011, 10:41:03 AM »

Anthony Lazzaro roomate was on Fox & Freinds this morning saying that he was pushing Caylee's law and was working with Morgan & Morgan to draft legislation.

Don't mean to be a stickler for detail, but he said that Gov. Crist was behind the law, um, the only problem with that is the Florida Gov is Rick Scott.

Right, but Christ is a past governor. It's like a president... Since Bush is a past president, he can technically be called President Bush, not Mr. Bush.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #545 on: July 10, 2011, 10:41:09 AM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/10/casey-anthony-death-threats-lawyers-jurors-jury-cheney-mason-caylee-anthony-murder-trail-not-guilty-verdict/

Casey Anthony and Jurors Targeted by Death Threats

7/10/2011 12:55 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Someone is threatening to kill Casey Anthony, her lawyers, and the jurors who found her 'not guilty'  of murdering her daughter -- this according to Casey's attorney Cheney Mason.

Mason tells TMZ  his team has been receiving "all kinds of threats" at his office since the controversial verdict came in ... including "one we just turned over to law enforcement."

There are reports Casey's parents are also being targeted and have gone into hiding.

::snipping2::

People are so damn crazy!
True but Mason calling them simply cowards who knows he might be the first one they get,theres a lot of crazies out there and would not be  bit surprised if someone did get mason, biaze and casey,as for jurors I just wished they would of used their brains
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: July 10, 2011, 10:43:22 AM »

Charlie Crist was the last governor of FL before Gov. Scott.  I believe he is now a member of the Morgan and Morgan law firm.  I think he is still entitled to use the title of Governor.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #547 on: July 10, 2011, 10:45:45 AM »

That's one way of getting rid of George so ca doesn't have to give him half of everything when he's in jail and ca divorces him.................

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: July 10, 2011, 10:45:51 AM »

Charlie Crist was the last governor of FL before Gov. Scott.  I believe he is now a member of the Morgan and Morgan law firm.  I think he is still entitled to use the title of Governor.

You're right!  I was unaware what a large firm Morgan and Morgan is.

http://www.forthepeople.com/our_attorneys.htm
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #549 on: July 10, 2011, 10:46:52 AM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/10/casey-anthony-death-threats-lawyers-jurors-jury-cheney-mason-caylee-anthony-murder-trail-not-guilty-verdict/

Someone is threatening to kill Casey Anthony, her lawyers, and the jurors who found her 'not guilty'  of murdering her daughter -- this according to Casey's attorney Cheney Mason.

Mason tells TMZ  his team has been receiving "all kinds of threats" at his office since the controversial verdict came in ... including "one we just turned over to law enforcement."

There are reports Casey's parents are also being targeted and have gone into hiding.

True but Mason calling them simply cowards who knows he might be the first one they get,theres a lot of crazies out there and would not be  bit surprised if someone did get mason, biaze and casey,as for jurors I just wished they would of used their brains

On the Joy Behar Show Lippman said one of the threats was "you deserve the same fate that Caylee had".  I know they have to be cautious & take everything seriously but that's reaching if you ask me.  I thought someone had called & said "we're coming to your house with a bazooka".  No - just throwing bad kharma their way.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #550 on: July 10, 2011, 10:47:59 AM »

Titch - since when does anyone listen to me?  I'm often wrong.  Don't let me stop you from looking at all angles 

Still digging...

I listen you, Klaas, I am wrong all the time, too.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: July 10, 2011, 10:48:49 AM »

I had a sickening thought pop into my head this morning. Why would they give Casey an extra week or so in jail? Well, how long does it take to give a person a new identity? New hair cut/color, new name, bank account, place to live, etc... I'd hate to think that law enforcement would have anything to do with that, but maybe Baez and Mason have concocted some sort of plan to help Casey go into hiding, for her own protection?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: July 10, 2011, 10:50:11 AM »

You're right!  I was unaware what a large firm Morgan and Morgan is.

http://www.forthepeople.com/our_attorneys.htm

They're huge. They have their section for ambulance chasers but they also have several good, thorough lawyers that are very knowledgable in case law. Big firm.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #553 on: July 10, 2011, 10:50:26 AM »

Also, not sure what gay or lesbian has to do with an agenda?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Camp-Torreya/145483462157407

ACLU, equal rights, etc. We're all for that anyway. Being gay or lesbian has absolutely nothing at all to do with an agenda. I'm still bothered why Baez made a big deal about that pic of Casey that he said he was "worried it would portray her as a lesbian"... I mean, why would he say that? Florida has a huge population of trans, bi, gay & lesbian. It makes no sense unless he was trying to get to someone on the jury, playing to them.

AH, ok well back to that pic.  Still not sure how it ties into a motive for killing Caylee. 

No, it doesn't tie into a motive fir killing Caylee. Casey's bi innuendo resonates with many civil liberties groups. They would join forces to push the law. They have ALOT of money. Baez saying the Defense only had thousands of $ compared to the Prosecutios millions is ridiculous. Many people jumped on board his bandwagon.

Think of the professionals that became involved. Think of the famous ones on the Defense. Go through all.

Maybe they weren't defending her bc they thought she was innocent. Maybe they were defending her for other reasons.
Titch, I respect your work. However, in this case, you may be chasing a red herring. These days, it's quite common for girls to dance together, even suggestively. The boys like it. It doesn't mean anyone is bi or lesbian...it just means there was enough booze and great music that they just had to dance!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #554 on: July 10, 2011, 10:50:43 AM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/07/07/2305907_p2/casey-anthony-juror-says-the-jury.html
In an interview with ABC News Wednesday night, juror Jennifer Ford was of the same mind.

“There wasn’t enough evidence,” said Ford, who was Juror No. 3. “I don’t think anyone in America can tell us how she died. We have no idea.”

“It was a heartbreaking decision to have to make but I had to do it based on the law . . .” she told ABC News. “You have to prove what happened, and then I’ll give Caylee justice.”

I want to know wth is wrong with this person!!!!!!

You can't fix stupid.

Just look at her, and she is in her peak years. It don't get no better than this!

She has definitely earned this....

bump - cuz I just wanted to award Jennifer twice.

Her mouth should be declared a State park because it is opened 24 hours a day. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: July 10, 2011, 10:50:46 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys

It seems to me that if Mason is receiving death threats, he would turn them all over to the police.  He says they turned one over to LE.  Maybe they did turn them all over--a total of one. IMO the defense team is a lot more impressed with themselves than anybody else is.  They didn't win that case.  The jury consisted of a bunch of dolts, most of whom shouldn't even have been accepted to sit on a jury, much less judge an important case such as the brutal murder of a child. Thanks, Judge Perry.

I also believe their names should be made public.  This is the united States of America.  We don't have secret trials and secret juries.  At least we aren't supposed to but since few in government either respect or follow the Constitution, nothing would surprise me anymore after the past couple of years of government trampling on our rights and ignoring our Constitution.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: July 10, 2011, 10:51:00 AM »

Still digging...

I listen you, Klaas, I am wrong all the time, too.   

I heart you monkeys!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #557 on: July 10, 2011, 10:52:37 AM »

I had a sickening thought pop into my head this morning. Why would they give Casey an extra week or so in jail? Well, how long does it take to give a person a new identity? New hair cut/color, new name, bank account, place to live, etc... I'd hate to think that law enforcement would have anything to do with that, but maybe Baez and Mason have concocted some sort of plan to help Casey go into hiding, for her own protection?

My sweet husband is trying to make me feel better (maybe he just wants home cooked meal again LOL).  He's saying he thinks the extra time is a ploy to give LE time to gather evidence in other crimes she's committed.  I don't agree but I can dream!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: July 10, 2011, 10:54:01 AM »

Heyyy! Just thought of sumpin! I wonder if Casey will still love monkeys when everything's said & done...

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: July 10, 2011, 10:55:26 AM »

My sweet husband is trying to make me feel better (maybe he just wants home cooked meal again LOL).  He's saying he thinks the extra time is a ploy to give LE time to gather evidence in other crimes she's committed.  I don't agree but I can dream!
I prefer your husband's scenario!  ::justice2NJ::

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.