April 16, 2024, 04:19:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 319702 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #560 on: July 10, 2011, 10:55:28 AM »

Heyyy! Just thought of sumpin! I wonder if Casey will still love monkeys when everything's said & done...

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I don't think so!   

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: July 10, 2011, 10:56:10 AM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #562 on: July 10, 2011, 10:59:09 AM »

Cappuccino & Turbo ~ where the heck are you?

Turbo?
Cappy?
Blink?
                     [r they all on vacation?]   
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #563 on: July 10, 2011, 10:59:27 AM »

I had a sickening thought pop into my head this morning. Why would they give Casey an extra week or so in jail? Well, how long does it take to give a person a new identity? New hair cut/color, new name, bank account, place to live, etc... I'd hate to think that law enforcement would have anything to do with that, but maybe Baez and Mason have concocted some sort of plan to help Casey go into hiding, for her own protection?
I really dont see this happening due to if she did then she wouldnt be able to tell her story, and we all know Casey loves attention she wouldnt get the attention loves, and sooner or later she would come out on her own or someone would rat her out.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #564 on: July 10, 2011, 11:06:48 AM »

Can they not charge her for disposing of a body wrongfully? I forget what it is called,
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: July 10, 2011, 11:08:51 AM »

I had a sickening thought pop into my head this morning. Why would they give Casey an extra week or so in jail? Well, how long does it take to give a person a new identity? New hair cut/color, new name, bank account, place to live, etc... I'd hate to think that law enforcement would have anything to do with that, but maybe Baez and Mason have concocted some sort of plan to help Casey go into hiding, for her own protection?
I really dont see this happening due to if she did then she wouldnt be able to tell her story, and we all know Casey loves attention she wouldnt get the attention loves, and sooner or later she would come out on her own or someone would rat her out.

Oh, I don't think they gave her extra time.  I think it's another example of catering to Casey.  All of those people together figuring up her time made a mistake?  I don't think so.  I think this is just another hoax to get her out of jail on Wednesday without anyone knowing and then on Sunday announce that she's gone.  If I were a betting person, which btw I am, I'd bet on it.  Out by Wednesday.  Maybe already out.  Wouldn't surprise me. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: July 10, 2011, 11:09:17 AM »

Also, not sure what gay or lesbian has to do with an agenda?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Camp-Torreya/145483462157407

ACLU, equal rights, etc. We're all for that anyway. Being gay or lesbian has absolutely nothing at all to do with an agenda. I'm still bothered why Baez made a big deal about that pic of Casey that he said he was "worried it would portray her as a lesbian"... I mean, why would he say that? Florida has a huge population of trans, bi, gay & lesbian. It makes no sense unless he was trying to get to someone on the jury, playing to them.

AH, ok well back to that pic.  Still not sure how it ties into a motive for killing Caylee. 

No, it doesn't tie into a motive fir killing Caylee. Casey's bi innuendo resonates with many civil liberties groups. They would join forces to push the law. They have ALOT of money. Baez saying the Defense only had thousands of $ compared to the Prosecutios millions is ridiculous. Many people jumped on board his bandwagon.

Think of the professionals that became involved. Think of the famous ones on the Defense. Go through all.

Maybe they weren't defending her bc they thought she was innocent. Maybe they were defending her for other reasons.
Titch, I respect your work. However, in this case, you may be chasing a red herring. These days, it's quite common for girls to dance together, even suggestively. The boys like it. It doesn't mean anyone is bi or lesbian...it just means there was enough booze and great music that they just had to dance!

Oh I agree. Also, I don't think Casey was bi, which is beside the point, but it's gotten to me that Baez chose those words. It's as if "lesbian" portrays would be negative. It isn't, not in the least, especially in today's day & time. But why did he choose those words? Was he playing the reverse psychology with the Prosecution so they'd go that route to admit that pic?

That picture is the last picture the Prosecution used in their closing statement, along with the tattoo. It's obvious to most of us that Cindy made Casey keep Caylee and controlled that whole household. I have no doubt that Casey was put down & frowned upon in private by her mother, but in the public Casey was her virginal pristine princess that did nothing wrong. Maybe Casey had no freedom under Cindy's thumb, so she lied. Who knows.

If there was anybody on that jury that was ever forced into something they didn't want to do, felt discreminated against, felt held back from their freedom, pressured into lying about who they are or what they should represent vs who they really are - then they could relate to Casey & feel sympathy for her. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: July 10, 2011, 11:09:49 AM »

I found this here http://www.mileylegal.com/blog/casey-anthony-can-be-tried-again.cfm

Did You Know that Casey Anthony CAN be Tried in Court AGAIN?

Did you know that Casey Anthony could possibly still face a civil courtroom? While I can't speak to Florida's laws, I can say that in West Virginia, a court appointed representative of Caylee Anthony can initiate a civil action in court to pursue a civil claim against Casey Anthony hoping that a verdict will be returned against her.  Such a verdict would prevent Ms. Anthony from ever profiting for what many believe to be her intentional and illegal activities, as well as, forever holding her accountable for the death of her daughter, Caylee. 

interesting reading

This is what many people said from the start..that Caylee needed a court appointed guardian throughout this whole mess to look out for her interests and see that justice was done.

That's why I feel we need a children's justice fund in this country that serves for the children, who like Caylee, do not receive justice in court.  We have watchdog agencies for every race, religion and civic agenda ready to jump at a moments notice..but where are the advocates for children in civil cases?

If Florida would appoint an advocate for Caylee they could sue in civil court and win..just like with OJ. 

an angelic monkey

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: July 10, 2011, 11:13:24 AM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/10/casey-anthony-death-threats-lawyers-jurors-jury-cheney-mason-caylee-anthony-murder-trail-not-guilty-verdict/

Casey Anthony and Jurors Targeted by Death Threats

7/10/2011 12:55 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Someone is threatening to kill Casey Anthony, her lawyers, and the jurors who found her 'not guilty'  of murdering her daughter -- this according to Casey's attorney Cheney Mason.

Mason tells TMZ  his team has been receiving "all kinds of threats" at his office since the controversial verdict came in ... including "one we just turned over to law enforcement."

There are reports Casey's parents are also being targeted and have gone into hiding.

::snipping2::

People are so damn crazy!
True but Mason calling them simply cowards who knows he might be the first one they get,theres a lot of crazies out there and would not be  bit surprised if someone did get mason, biaze and casey,as for jurors I just wished they would of used their brains

Good morning, Monkeys

It seems to me that if Mason is receiving death threats, he would turn them all over to the police.  He says they turned one over to LE.  Maybe they did turn them all over--a total of one. IMO the defense team is a lot more impressed with themselves than anybody else is.  They didn't win that case.  The jury consisted of a bunch of dolts, most of whom shouldn't even have been accepted to sit on a jury, much less judge an important case such as the brutal murder of a child. Thanks, Judge Perry.

I also believe their names should be made public.  This is the united States of America.  We don't have secret trials and secret juries.  At least we aren't supposed to but since few in government either respect or follow the Constitution, nothing would surprise me anymore after the past couple of years of government trampling on our rights and ignoring our Constitution.

Very well said!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: July 10, 2011, 11:14:14 AM »

Good Morning

Had to take a break from posting but still was here reading.

I have to share something with you all...please don't think I'm BANANAS...

Yesterday as I was sitting on my patio having a smoke with my Mom and talking about how beautiful Caylee was and how we would have loved her and HOW STUPID the Jurors are my oldest daughter came out to join us when she sees something and tells me, "Mom, don't look or move", she runs back in the house goes out in front of the patio and picks something up with a paper towel. About 10 minutes later my youngest comes to me and gives me a hug and tells me, "Mom, see Caylee is letting you know she is ok', I ask her, "Why, she said that?" , she said, " Because pb jr found the 3 pieces of duct tape."

I've been at PEACE since then.  an angelic monkey

pb

That is sweet but I am one quarter Cherokee and we don't believe the soul can rest until the death is avenged. Under the old Blood Law, the clan of the murdered Cherokee was responsible for revenge. Many times even going to war over a wrongful death. (I believe in our own way by petitions, calls, etc. we are going to war over this wrongful death)

The soul cannot rest until the death is set right and the murderer held accountable. I think we saw the Almighty making us aware that this was not over with the lightening at the remains site.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: July 10, 2011, 11:16:05 AM »

My sweet husband is trying to make me feel better (maybe he just wants home cooked meal again LOL).  He's saying he thinks the extra time is a ploy to give LE time to gather evidence in other crimes she's committed.  I don't agree but I can dream!
I prefer your husband's scenario!  ::justice2NJ::

Me too! 
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #571 on: July 10, 2011, 11:19:18 AM »

Good Morning

Had to take a break from posting but still was here reading.

I have to share something with you all...please don't think I'm BANANAS...

Yesterday as I was sitting on my patio having a smoke with my Mom and talking about how beautiful Caylee was and how we would have loved her and HOW STUPID the Jurors are my oldest daughter came out to join us when she sees something and tells me, "Mom, don't look or move", she runs back in the house goes out in front of the patio and picks something up with a paper towel. About 10 minutes later my youngest comes to me and gives me a hug and tells me, "Mom, see Caylee is letting you know she is ok', I ask her, "Why, she said that?" , she said, " Because pb jr found the 3 pieces of duct tape."

I've been at PEACE since then.  an angelic monkey

pb

That is sweet but I am one quarter Cherokee and we don't believe the soul can rest until the death is avenged. Under the old Blood Law, the clan of the murdered Cherokee was responsible for revenge. Many times even going to war over a wrongful death. (I believe in our own way by petitions, calls, etc. we are going to war over this wrongful death)

The soul cannot rest until the death is set right and the murderer held accountable. I think we saw the Almighty making us aware that this was not over with the lightening at the remains site.
ITA I'm 1/2 Cherokee and 1/2 Irish I have always heard this myself all my life.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: July 10, 2011, 11:19:55 AM »

Oh, I don't think they gave her extra time.  I think it's another example of catering to Casey.  All of those people together figuring up her time made a mistake?  I don't think so.  I think this is just another hoax to get her out of jail on Wednesday without anyone knowing and then on Sunday announce that she's gone.  If I were a betting person, which btw I am, I'd bet on it.  Out by Wednesday.  Maybe already out.  Wouldn't surprise me. 

I agree. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: July 10, 2011, 11:23:59 AM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/10/casey-anthony-death-threats-lawyers-jurors-jury-cheney-mason-caylee-anthony-murder-trail-not-guilty-verdict/

Someone is threatening to kill Casey Anthony, her lawyers, and the jurors who found her 'not guilty'  of murdering her daughter -- this according to Casey's attorney Cheney Mason.

Mason tells TMZ  his team has been receiving "all kinds of threats" at his office since the controversial verdict came in ... including "one we just turned over to law enforcement."

There are reports Casey's parents are also being targeted and have gone into hiding.

I don't believe a word of that..............he is full of crap and this is for more publicity for media shows. I can see where George would want to kill KC & Cindy but other than that I believe most people believe it is not over yet and do not see violence as an option.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: July 10, 2011, 11:26:20 AM »

Anthony Lazzaro roomate was on Fox & Freinds this morning saying that he was pushing Caylee's law and was working with Morgan & Morgan to draft legislation.

Don't mean to be a stickler for detail, but he said that Gov. Crist was behind the law, um, the only problem with that is the Florida Gov is Rick Scott.
http://www.flgov.com/

Right, but Christ is a past governor. It's like a president... Since Bush is a past president, he can technically be called President Bush, not Mr. Bush.

Yea, but it makes no difference whether Crist likes the legislation. I t is a bigger deal whether Scott backs it. Crist got crushed in the 2010 US Senate race in FLA. Just saying that I would much prefer discussions with the present GOV, not Crist.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: July 10, 2011, 11:29:33 AM »

This woman is an example of our pitiful educational system. She is so ignorant it is embarrassing. If I were her parent I would smack the crap out of her for being so stupid. Folks, you are seeing the results of the "dumbing down" of our educational system. They have no concept of justice or how the Rule of Law works. I hold the judge responsible for not taking the time to explain the way juries are to decide a case. Ignorance is no excuse and obviously these people have about the understanding of a 4th grader when it comes to US Government and the process.

<<<............Off my soapbox for a few minutes about our uneducated youth.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: July 10, 2011, 11:32:35 AM »

Anthony Lazzaro roomate was on Fox & Freinds this morning saying that he was pushing Caylee's law and was working with Morgan & Morgan to draft legislation.

Don't mean to be a stickler for detail, but he said that Gov. Crist was behind the law, um, the only problem with that is the Florida Gov is Rick Scott.
http://www.flgov.com/

Right, but Christ is a past governor. It's like a president... Since Bush is a past president, he can technically be called President Bush, not Mr. Bush.

Yea, but it makes no difference whether Crist likes the legislation. I t is a bigger deal whether Scott backs it. Crist got crushed in the 2010 US Senate race in FLA. Just saying that I would much prefer discussions with the present GOV, not Crist.

I am sure Rick Scott would not be opposed, but Christ is still powerful in Florida particularly in the prosecutor's offices. He was Attorney General prior to being Governor and would be a great advocate for this law. I personally do not like him but that does not make him inconsequential.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: July 10, 2011, 11:33:35 AM »

Someone is threatening to kill Casey Anthony, her lawyers, and the jurors who found her 'not guilty'  of murdering her daughter -- this according to Casey's attorney Cheney Mason.

Mason tells TMZ  his team has been receiving "all kinds of threats" at his office since the controversial verdict came in ... including "one we just turned over to law enforcement."

I don't believe a word of that..............he is full of crap and this is for more publicity for media shows. I can see where George would want to kill KC & Cindy but other than that I believe most people believe it is not over yet and do not see violence as an option.

Any atty who is so unprofessional as to give the middle finger and be such a hypocrite as so make comments about the media, when he was doing the same thing prior to becoming a part of TEAM Casey, has no credibility. Throw in an atty that went along with Baez's opening statement of molestation knowing they would never call Casey to the stand to present such evidence. He is so FOS.

For all the folks that said Cheney Mason was some great atty ... I would beg to differ. He is a gas bag.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #578 on: July 10, 2011, 11:34:56 AM »

IMOO This is why they need to release names of jurors:

Oops: Florida Man Incorrectly Identified As Casey Anthony Juror, Contacted By GMA

http://www.mediaite.com/online/awkward-florida-man-incorrectly-identified-as-casey-anthony-juror-contacted-by-gma/
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: July 10, 2011, 11:35:26 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/cfnews13casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
A civil rights group wants a law to protect jurors' identities in light of the #caseyanthony trial: http://goo.gl/epzft
9 hours ago

See what I am talking about exactly..a civil rights group now to protect jurors..right..their adults they made their decision,,it's not may fault they ran off like whipped dogs with their tails beneath their legs.

Where the heck is the civil rights group for children who are denied justice in court?

This just burns my butt..adults protecting other adults..where are the adults that should protect the people who need it the most in our society and can not speak for themselves..the children!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.