March 28, 2024, 12:54:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 318019 times)
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: July 10, 2011, 11:35:59 AM »

I found this here http://www.mileylegal.com/blog/casey-anthony-can-be-tried-again.cfm

Did You Know that Casey Anthony CAN be Tried in Court AGAIN?

Did you know that Casey Anthony could possibly still face a civil courtroom? While I can't speak to Florida's laws, I can say that in West Virginia, a court appointed representative of Caylee Anthony can initiate a civil action in court to pursue a civil claim against Casey Anthony hoping that a verdict will be returned against her.  Such a verdict would prevent Ms. Anthony from ever profiting for what many believe to be her intentional and illegal activities, as well as, forever holding her accountable for the death of her daughter, Caylee. 

interesting reading

This is what many people said from the start..that Caylee needed a court appointed guardian throughout this whole mess to look out for her interests and see that justice was done.

That's why I feel we need a children's justice fund in this country that serves for the children, who like Caylee, do not receive justice in court.  We have watchdog agencies for every race, religion and civic agenda ready to jump at a moments notice..but where are the advocates for children in civil cases?

If Florida would appoint an advocate for Caylee they could sue in civil court and win..just like with OJ. 

an angelic monkey
Maybe that could be Mr. Ashtons next job!! He would do a great job.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: July 10, 2011, 11:37:35 AM »

Good Morning

Had to take a break from posting but still was here reading.

I have to share something with you all...please don't think I'm BANANAS...

Yesterday as I was sitting on my patio having a smoke with my Mom and talking about how beautiful Caylee was and how we would have loved her and HOW STUPID the Jurors are my oldest daughter came out to join us when she sees something and tells me, "Mom, don't look or move", she runs back in the house goes out in front of the patio and picks something up with a paper towel. About 10 minutes later my youngest comes to me and gives me a hug and tells me, "Mom, see Caylee is letting you know she is ok', I ask her, "Why, she said that?" , she said, " Because pb jr found the 3 pieces of duct tape."

I've been at PEACE since then.  an angelic monkey

pb

That is sweet but I am one quarter Cherokee and we don't believe the soul can rest until the death is avenged. Under the old Blood Law, the clan of the murdered Cherokee was responsible for revenge. Many times even going to war over a wrongful death. (I believe in our own way by petitions, calls, etc. we are going to war over this wrongful death)

The soul cannot rest until the death is set right and the murderer held accountable. I think we saw the Almighty making us aware that this was not over with the lightening at the remains site.

Osiyo and Good morning Turbo,
I do wonder if the possible (Elisi) GrandMother Maclean (sp?) will have the right to have the DNA tested to establish if she is or is not Caylee's biological GrandMother? If the counsel for Casey is or continues to block the test from being done there leaves probability (not simple possibility) that she is in fact Caylee's (Elisi) GrandMother and would that then not open the door for a civil suit against not only Casey but also potentially other members of the Anthony Family for committing perjury on the stand?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #582 on: July 10, 2011, 11:38:40 AM »

This woman is an example of our pitiful educational system. She is so ignorant it is embarrassing. If I were her parent I would smack the crap out of her for being so stupid. Folks, you are seeing the results of the "dumbing down" of our educational system. They have no concept of justice or how the Rule of Law works. I hold the judge responsible for not taking the time to explain the way juries are to decide a case. Ignorance is no excuse and obviously these people have about the understanding of a 4th grader when it comes to US Government and the process.

<<<............Off my soapbox for a few minutes about our uneducated youth.
ITA Turbo.  Also I believe it has been pointed out, in FL, anyone with a driver's license can be called to jury duty. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: July 10, 2011, 11:39:34 AM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/07/09/gretas-exclusive-interview-with-casey-anthony-jury-foreman/
Greta’s Exclusive Interview With Casey Anthony Jury Foreman
by On the Record Posted in: Casey Anthony, Greta Van Susteren   
Monday, Greta will get an exclusive interview with the jury foreman from the Casey Anthony trial.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #584 on: July 10, 2011, 11:43:36 AM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/07/09/gretas-exclusive-interview-with-casey-anthony-jury-foreman/
Monday, Greta will get an exclusive interview with the jury foreman from the Casey Anthony trial.

That should be really interesting NOT the person will only repeat the same crap the others have said..We didnt know who killed her etc sickening
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: July 10, 2011, 11:44:53 AM »

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=137743828
Verdict Brought Few Answers In Caylee Anthony Case
by The Associated Press
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. July 10, 2011, 10:26 am ET

Many of the thousands who followed the Casey Anthony trial did not get the guilty verdict they wanted, nor did they learn the truth about what happened to the 2-year-old daughter she was accused of murdering.

And for the public, that may be one of the most frustrating parts of the case: Despite all the speculation and theories, they will never know how or why Caylee Anthony died.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: July 10, 2011, 11:45:33 AM »

IMOO This is why they need to release names of jurors:

Oops: Florida Man Incorrectly Identified As Casey Anthony Juror, Contacted By GMA

http://www.mediaite.com/online/awkward-florida-man-incorrectly-identified-as-casey-anthony-juror-contacted-by-gma/

Among many other reasons. I am sorry but Democracy is not easy. We cannot just pick and choose what parts of the US Constitutions we like and dislike, much like what Judge Perry is kind of doing. It saddens me because I generally like JP but he has made some comments during this trial and jury selection that gave me pause for concern that he was a lib judge that legislated from the Bench.

If we are supposed to accept the Jury system, we are also supposed to except Freedom or Speech and of the Press. The USA is not supposed to be a hidden society where people make decisions and re held in protection. If that is the case, then the very jury selection is a farce.

How are juror names protected, yet they can also go out and exploit the cases for profit and gain?

I do not believe in violence; however, it needs to be known by any juror that you might just have to explain yourself one day. Otherwise, we will have decisions like in this murder trial happen all the time.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: July 10, 2011, 11:47:57 AM »

Good Morning

Had to take a break from posting but still was here reading.

I have to share something with you all...please don't think I'm BANANAS...

Yesterday as I was sitting on my patio having a smoke with my Mom and talking about how beautiful Caylee was and how we would have loved her and HOW STUPID the Jurors are my oldest daughter came out to join us when she sees something and tells me, "Mom, don't look or move", she runs back in the house goes out in front of the patio and picks something up with a paper towel. About 10 minutes later my youngest comes to me and gives me a hug and tells me, "Mom, see Caylee is letting you know she is ok', I ask her, "Why, she said that?" , she said, " Because pb jr found the 3 pieces of duct tape."

I've been at PEACE since then.  an angelic monkey

pb

That is sweet but I am one quarter Cherokee and we don't believe the soul can rest until the death is avenged. Under the old Blood Law, the clan of the murdered Cherokee was responsible for revenge. Many times even going to war over a wrongful death. (I believe in our own way by petitions, calls, etc. we are going to war over this wrongful death)

The soul cannot rest until the death is set right and the murderer held accountable. I think we saw the Almighty making us aware that this was not over with the lightening at the remains site.

Osiyo and Good morning Turbo,
I do wonder if the possible (Elisi) GrandMother Maclean (sp?) will have the right to have the DNA tested to establish if she is or is not Caylee's biological GrandMother? If the counsel for Casey is or continues to block the test from being done there leaves probability (not simple possibility) that she is in fact Caylee's (Elisi) GrandMother and would that then not open the door for a civil suit against not only Casey but also potentially other members of the Anthony Family for committing perjury on the stand?

Never thought of that...Was thinking she wanted 5 minutes of fame, bad me.
If she is, IF she does this, have to wait and see.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: July 10, 2011, 11:48:16 AM »

I found this here http://www.mileylegal.com/blog/casey-anthony-can-be-tried-again.cfm

Did You Know that Casey Anthony CAN be Tried in Court AGAIN?

Did you know that Casey Anthony could possibly still face a civil courtroom? While I can't speak to Florida's laws, I can say that in West Virginia, a court appointed representative of Caylee Anthony can initiate a civil action in court to pursue a civil claim against Casey Anthony hoping that a verdict will be returned against her.  Such a verdict would prevent Ms. Anthony from ever profiting for what many believe to be her intentional and illegal activities, as well as, forever holding her accountable for the death of her daughter, Caylee. 

interesting reading

This is what many people said from the start..that Caylee needed a court appointed guardian throughout this whole mess to look out for her interests and see that justice was done.

That's why I feel we need a children's justice fund in this country that serves for the children, who like Caylee, do not receive justice in court.  We have watchdog agencies for every race, religion and civic agenda ready to jump at a moments notice..but where are the advocates for children in civil cases?

If Florida would appoint an advocate for Caylee they could sue in civil court and win..just like with OJ. 

an angelic monkey

I could be wrong but ... I thought it was the family's of the victims who successfully won the civil suit against OJ Simpson.

Janet

+++++++

A former judge involved with the case is "shocked" that Casey Anthony was not convicted of first degree murder.  Yet ... his attitude is to "respect the jury's decision and just move on."

I wish that Caylee Marie had at least one family/influencial advocate who was "shocked" at the jury's decision but would refuse to move on ... who would make waves in the media ... who would put pressure on "the powers that be" to conduct an investigation into possible jury tampering.

Caylee Marie is worthy!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: July 10, 2011, 11:50:00 AM »

That should be really interesting NOT the person will only repeat the same crap the others have said..We didnt know who killed her etc sickening

If we do hear the same BS mantra that will make me believe that there was a stealth juror in there with an agenda to gum up the verdict.

I had heard a comment the other day that I had completely forgot about. Remember going back to the jury selection, not one individual had said if they had an opinion about the case that Casey was not guilty. One person who made it to the jury even said that he/she thought Casey was guilty but would be able to keep an open mind. What happened during this trial that would have made such a person with a preconceived notion of guilt to suddenly allow Casey to walk on all major charges?
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #590 on: July 10, 2011, 11:50:20 AM »

Oops: Florida Man Incorrectly Identified As Casey Anthony Juror, Contacted By GMA

http://www.mediaite.com/online/awkward-florida-man-incorrectly-identified-as-casey-anthony-juror-contacted-by-gma/

Among many other reasons. I am sorry but Democracy is not easy. We cannot just pick and choose what parts of the US Constitutions we like and dislike, much like what Judge Perry is kind of doing. It saddens me because I generally like JP but he has made some comments during this trial and jury selection that gave me pause for concern that he was a lib judge that legislated from the Bench.

If we are supposed to accept the Jury system, we are also supposed to except Freedom or Speech and of the Press. The USA is not supposed to be a hidden society where people make decisions and re held in protection. If that is the case, then the very jury selection is a farce.

How are juror names protected, yet they can also go out and exploit the cases for profit and gain?

I do not believe in violence; however, it needs to be known by any juror that you might just have to explain yourself one day. Otherwise, we will have decisions like in this murder trial happen all the time.
I agree, they didn't seal names from OJ trial so don't think its right to seal these jurors
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: July 10, 2011, 11:52:38 AM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: July 10, 2011, 11:54:45 AM »

Anthony Lazzaro roomate was on Fox & Freinds this morning saying that he was pushing Caylee's law and was working with Morgan & Morgan to draft legislation.

Don't mean to be a stickler for detail, but he said that Gov. Crist was behind the law, um, the only problem with that is the Florida Gov is Rick Scott.
http://www.flgov.com/

Crist joined the firm after his election defeat.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: July 10, 2011, 11:59:45 AM »

I am wondering something, we all know the Anthonys wont sue on behalf of Caylee, but can the Americans sue her in civil court and take all monies and put towards a missing foundation in Fl?

If she is sued in Civil court she can not profit off of Caylee

I hope so. Did you see my post from this morning? People from all over the nation sent donations, volunteered their time to search, gas & transportation, hotel & food, the list goes on. Casey lied. They made money off of these donations. It was fraud.

Titch back in the beginning of this saga I worked with Blink on a team that followed the money from day one.

The money did not go to Casey or her team..it went to George, Cindy and Lee.  It was supposed to be funneled into a non  profit..that of course they were on the board and paid by.  They used the money to pay themselves as board members and others on the board.  It was very shady so they came up with another non profit..just as shady..same scene.  However this money was sent to look for Caylee and other missing children.  Which of course paid for the gas so George could drive the mobile billboard around and say he was looking for Caylee. It was ugly and shameful..but it didn't go to Casey..it went to support the A's and their friends the Milsteads. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #594 on: July 10, 2011, 12:00:19 PM »

Can they not charge her for disposing of a body wrongfully? I forget what it is called,

I just awoke due to a dream, very vivid, STATE OF FLORIDA CHARGES CASEY ANTHONY WITH IMPROPER DISPOSAL OF A CORPSE. 

Wishthful thinking I guess.  Ran here to see if true. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #595 on: July 10, 2011, 12:01:49 PM »

Just an FYI.. if any of you here are members of facebook.. there is a video going around that says.. Leaked video.. Casey Anthony confessing to lawyers. I DID NOT click on it. I am sure its spam or a virus because 2 of the people who I went to school with have it up and I KNOW they didnt post it. Just be careful what you may click on.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: July 10, 2011, 12:02:21 PM »

Anthony Lazzaro roomate was on Fox & Freinds this morning saying that he was pushing Caylee's law and was working with Morgan & Morgan to draft legislation.

Don't mean to be a stickler for detail, but he said that Gov. Crist was behind the law, um, the only problem with that is the Florida Gov is Rick Scott.
http://www.flgov.com/

Right, but Christ is a past governor. It's like a president... Since Bush is a past president, he can technically be called President Bush, not Mr. Bush.

Yea, but it makes no difference whether Crist likes the legislation. I t is a bigger deal whether Scott backs it. Crist got crushed in the 2010 US Senate race in FLA. Just saying that I would much prefer discussions with the present GOV, not Crist.

I am sure Rick Scott would not be opposed, but Christ is still powerful in Florida particularly in the prosecutor's offices. He was Attorney General prior to being Governor and would be a great advocate for this law. I personally do not like him but that does not make him inconsequential.

True.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #597 on: July 10, 2011, 12:02:51 PM »

I agree!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #598 on: July 10, 2011, 12:05:47 PM »

Can they not charge her for disposing of a body wrongfully? I forget what it is called,

I just awoke due to a dream, very vivid, STATE OF FLORIDA CHARGES CASEY ANTHONY WITH IMPROPER DISPOSAL OF A CORPSE. 

Wishthful thinking I guess.  Ran here to see if true. 
We can always hope and pray right
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: July 10, 2011, 12:07:52 PM »

Just an FYI.. if any of you here are members of facebook.. there is a video going around that says.. Leaked video.. Casey Anthony confessing to lawyers. I DID NOT click on it. I am sure its spam or a virus because 2 of the people who I went to school with have it up and I KNOW they didnt post it. Just be careful what you may click on.

Tks, good to know...

Btw, pic's of Atlantis landing  today here..

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11360.new#new

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.