March 28, 2024, 05:39:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 317978 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #600 on: July 10, 2011, 12:08:28 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/10/casey-anthony-death-threats-lawyers-jurors-jury-cheney-mason-caylee-anthony-murder-trail-not-guilty-verdict/

Casey Anthony and Jurors Targeted by Death Threats

7/10/2011 12:55 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Someone is threatening to kill Casey Anthony, her lawyers, and the jurors who found her 'not guilty'  of murdering her daughter -- this according to Casey's attorney Cheney Mason.

Mason tells TMZ  his team has been receiving "all kinds of threats" at his office since the controversial verdict came in ... including "one we just turned over to law enforcement."

There are reports Casey's parents are also being targeted and have gone into hiding.

::snipping2::

People are so damn crazy!

IMO, the only thing that is crazy to me is that they are broadcasting their threats.  They need to just do their threats and shut up, LOL.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: July 10, 2011, 12:08:47 PM »

I am not sure of this, but maybe someone who saw Jennfier being iinterviewed caught it.
I was doing a walk by of the tv last night one week and it was a clip. She mentioned Nancy Grace as being one of the programs that gave out some incorrect information. ??
Thought these peeps didn't follow the case much and were unaware of all  of or most of the media.
Another thing, the stealth juror might be the one that is the chef who is holding out for big bucks. He is used to beng in the media, maybe he wants to use this case as a platform to advance a cooking show or his career.
I am not making the accusation, just that there is something not right about his entire situation. Holding out for 50,000.00 and who is paying it ?
I have to run, but I did do the Simon and Shuster thing about Cindy's book. And there is more that I can do sitting right here on my azz that requires very little effort.
If Jeff Ashton wrote a book, I would buy it. If he ran for office, I can't vote, but I would like to.
I also want the media to get her compentency report unselaed, it's the Sunshine State. She was so angry, we saw the pix of her snarling like the devil or a person posessed, and then Mason called the porceedings to a halt. WTF was that all about, I want to know and asking any of those azzhats isn't going to reveal any truth, just some legal jibber jabber and no answers.
BBL, I got to run for a while.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: July 10, 2011, 12:15:02 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/10/casey-anthony-death-threats-lawyers-jurors-jury-cheney-mason-caylee-anthony-murder-trail-not-guilty-verdict/

Casey Anthony and Jurors Targeted by Death Threats

7/10/2011 12:55 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Someone is threatening to kill Casey Anthony, her lawyers, and the jurors who found her 'not guilty'  of murdering her daughter -- this according to Casey's attorney Cheney Mason.

Mason tells TMZ  his team has been receiving "all kinds of threats" at his office since the controversial verdict came in ... including "one we just turned over to law enforcement."

There are reports Casey's parents are also being targeted and have gone into hiding.

::snipping2::

You know what is so weird about these death threats is that the first I heard about death threats was from Lippman on HLN or In Sessions  talking to one of the pundits saying..not the pone calls..didn't mention phone calls..I could swear he said they received faxes and it was coming from bloggers.  I laughed because Cindy has always had it in for what she terms bloggers..
And when asked how he knew it was bloggers was when he said we have the faxes, we have the phone numbers right on the faxes and know who it is.  Well right..I know phone numbers show on faxes..everyone who ever used a fax does..so why would bloggers fax death threats?  It is just preposterous.  Then the story changed to it was phone threats..

And if Cindy and George went into hiding immediately why was there such a LE presence at their house and in their neighborhood right afterwards..to guard who..what?

None of that makes anymore sense then the defense's arguments..it is just to ramp up publicity for their talk show appearances and memoirs.  I do not think anyone would threaten them in that manner. 

And if they know who did this why isn't the FBI arresting them..death threats over a fax or phone would be considered terrorist in nature and are a Federal offense.  Isn't there some Federal offense for making this crap up?  I guess they weren't concerned enough to give the names and phone numbers to LE huh..or someone would have been arrested.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: July 10, 2011, 12:15:44 PM »

Just an FYI.. if any of you here are members of facebook.. there is a video going around that says.. Leaked video.. Casey Anthony confessing to lawyers. I DID NOT click on it. I am sure its spam or a virus because 2 of the people who I went to school with have it up and I KNOW they didnt post it. Just be careful what you may click on.
It showed up on the Porch Lights On For Caylee Facebook page .
Now that entire facebook page is down .
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: July 10, 2011, 12:17:32 PM »

I have a hinky feeling that the verdict was a given prior to Day 1 of the trial ... prior to the opening statements of the the prosecution and defence.

Titch ... keep digging hon.

I gone for the day.  Life outside the computer room beckons.

Have a good Sunday all.

Janet
9:14 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: July 10, 2011, 12:18:11 PM »

Anthony Lazzaro roomate was on Fox & Freinds this morning saying that he was pushing Caylee's law and was working with Morgan & Morgan to draft legislation.

Don't mean to be a stickler for detail, but he said that Gov. Crist was behind the law, um, the only problem with that is the Florida Gov is Rick Scott.
http://www.flgov.com/

Red,

Govenor Crist is no onger governor..you're right..but he works at Morgan &Morgan now.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: July 10, 2011, 12:18:20 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/07/09/gretas-exclusive-interview-with-casey-anthony-jury-foreman/
Greta’s Exclusive Interview With Casey Anthony Jury Foreman
by On the Record Posted in: Casey Anthony, Greta Van Susteren    
Monday, Greta will get an exclusive interview with the jury foreman from the Casey Anthony trial.

That should be really interesting NOT the person will only repeat the same crap the others have said..We didnt know who killed her etc sickening

I will be interested in how many times he uses the phrases the defense used. It is almost like they have a "cheat sheet" like politicians do which gives them the words to use. I have noticed the same rhetoric being used so far. Sounds very suspicious to me.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #607 on: July 10, 2011, 12:22:18 PM »

Good Morning

Had to take a break from posting but still was here reading.

I have to share something with you all...please don't think I'm BANANAS...

Yesterday as I was sitting on my patio having a smoke with my Mom and talking about how beautiful Caylee was and how we would have loved her and HOW STUPID the Jurors are my oldest daughter came out to join us when she sees something and tells me, "Mom, don't look or move", she runs back in the house goes out in front of the patio and picks something up with a paper towel. About 10 minutes later my youngest comes to me and gives me a hug and tells me, "Mom, see Caylee is letting you know she is ok', I ask her, "Why, she said that?" , she said, " Because pb jr found the 3 pieces of duct tape."

I've been at PEACE since then.  an angelic monkey

pb

That is sweet but I am one quarter Cherokee and we don't believe the soul can rest until the death is avenged. Under the old Blood Law, the clan of the murdered Cherokee was responsible for revenge. Many times even going to war over a wrongful death. (I believe in our own way by petitions, calls, etc. we are going to war over this wrongful death)

The soul cannot rest until the death is set right and the murderer held accountable. I think we saw the Almighty making us aware that this was not over with the lightening at the remains site.

Osiyo and Good morning Turbo,
I do wonder if the possible (Elisi) GrandMother Maclean (sp?) will have the right to have the DNA tested to establish if she is or is not Caylee's biological GrandMother? If the counsel for Casey is or continues to block the test from being done there leaves probability (not simple possibility) that she is in fact Caylee's (Elisi) GrandMother and would that then not open the door for a civil suit against not only Casey but also potentially other members of the Anthony Family for committing perjury on the stand?

Never thought of that...Was thinking she wanted 5 minutes of fame, bad me.
If she is, IF she does this, have to wait and see.

The new granny should reconsider not getting a DNA test.  Cindy may want her to pay for Caylee's hospital bills.  I think if she is
the other grandmother, she should help-out paying Caylee's (birth) Hospital Bills.  The new granny thinks (reportly) KC is innocent.
Well she should invite to stay with her Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #608 on: July 10, 2011, 12:23:09 PM »

If anyone helped search for Caylee Tim Miller wants to hear from you. This message is posted on Twitter by Diane Fanning (author).Contact him at      tim.miller@texasequusearch.org

Bump!

Thank GOD! Class action here we come! Hopefully people came from all of our states.

Karma suckaz!

I went to FL (from Missouri) for the second search (NOV 08) search was called off the day I arrived.  Plane tickets (2) were not cheap since it was a spur of the moment decision.  Not to mention spending $300 on Popeyes Chicken to be delivered to the search site.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #609 on: July 10, 2011, 12:23:31 PM »

http://allieiswired.com/archives/2011/07/kristen-stewart-stop-with-the-casey-anthony-comparisons/
Kristen Stewart: ‘Stop With the Casey Anthony Comparisons!’

As far as portraying Anthony in a movie.

“She would never for no amount of money portray that girl. It’s grossing her out. All those entertainment shows are doing polls and what not and she just wants it to stop!”

These are my opinions and subject to change.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #610 on: July 10, 2011, 12:24:45 PM »

I had a sickening thought pop into my head this morning. Why would they give Casey an extra week or so in jail? Well, how long does it take to give a person a new identity? New hair cut/color, new name, bank account, place to live, etc... I'd hate to think that law enforcement would have anything to do with that, but maybe Baez and Mason have concocted some sort of plan to help Casey go into hiding, for her own protection?
I really dont see this happening due to if she did then she wouldnt be able to tell her story, and we all know Casey loves attention she wouldnt get the attention loves, and sooner or later she would come out on her own or someone would rat her out.

Oh, I don't think they gave her extra time.  I think it's another example of catering to Casey.  All of those people together figuring up her time made a mistake?  I don't think so.  I think this is just another hoax to get her out of jail on Wednesday without anyone knowing and then on Sunday announce that she's gone.  If I were a betting person, which btw I am, I'd bet on it.  Out by Wednesday.  Maybe already out.  Wouldn't surprise me. 

I agree. 

As angry as all of us are, just think about those OC police officers who have to look out for her well being.  OMG...they must be soooooo pizzzzzzzzzzed.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #611 on: July 10, 2011, 12:25:04 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/07/09/gretas-exclusive-interview-with-casey-anthony-jury-foreman/
Monday, Greta will get an exclusive interview with the jury foreman from the Casey Anthony trial.

That should be really interesting NOT the person will only repeat the same crap the others have said..We didnt know who killed her etc sickening

I will be interested in how many times he uses the phrases the defense used. It is almost like they have a "cheat sheet" like politicians do which gives them the words to use. I have noticed the same rhetoric being used so far. Sounds very suspicious to me.
And if you watch juror #3 she will not look the person in the eyes her eyes are everywhere but on the guy;s face to me this is telling she is lying about something.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #612 on: July 10, 2011, 12:26:25 PM »

I have a hinky feeling that the verdict was a given prior to Day 1 of the trial ... prior to the opening statements of the the prosecution and defence.

Titch ... keep digging hon.

I gone for the day.  Life outside the computer room beckons.

Have a good Sunday all.

Janet
9:14 AM PT

"Yea, she cleaned out everyone pocket's, except ours"

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: July 10, 2011, 12:28:34 PM »

This woman is an example of our pitiful educational system. She is so ignorant it is embarrassing. If I were her parent I would smack the crap out of her for being so stupid. Folks, you are seeing the results of the "dumbing down" of our educational system. They have no concept of justice or how the Rule of Law works. I hold the judge responsible for not taking the time to explain the way juries are to decide a case. Ignorance is no excuse and obviously these people have about the understanding of a 4th grader when it comes to US Government and the process.

<<<............Off my soapbox for a few minutes about our uneducated youth.
ITA Turbo.  Also I believe it has been pointed out, in FL, anyone with a driver's license can be called to jury duty. 

Yes, anyone with a driver's license, but it is the judge's duty to weed out the incompetents, not go out of his way to find them and seat them on the jury.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: July 10, 2011, 12:29:06 PM »

Cappuccino & Turbo ~ where the heck are you?

Turbo?
Cappy?
Blink?
                     [r they all on vacation?]   

I think people are spending time with their families.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: July 10, 2011, 12:29:30 PM »

I found this here http://www.mileylegal.com/blog/casey-anthony-can-be-tried-again.cfm

Did You Know that Casey Anthony CAN be Tried in Court AGAIN?

Did you know that Casey Anthony could possibly still face a civil courtroom? While I can't speak to Florida's laws, I can say that in West Virginia, a court appointed representative of Caylee Anthony can initiate a civil action in court to pursue a civil claim against Casey Anthony hoping that a verdict will be returned against her.  Such a verdict would prevent Ms. Anthony from ever profiting for what many believe to be her intentional and illegal activities, as well as, forever holding her accountable for the death of her daughter, Caylee. 

interesting reading

This is what many people said from the start..that Caylee needed a court appointed guardian throughout this whole mess to look out for her interests and see that justice was done.

That's why I feel we need a children's justice fund in this country that serves for the children, who like Caylee, do not receive justice in court.  We have watchdog agencies for every race, religion and civic agenda ready to jump at a moments notice..but where are the advocates for children in civil cases?

If Florida would appoint an advocate for Caylee they could sue in civil court and win..just like with OJ. 

an angelic monkey

I could be wrong but ... I thought it was the family's of the victims who successfully won the civil suit against OJ Simpson.

Janet

+++++++

A former judge involved with the case is "shocked" that Casey Anthony was not convicted of first degree murder.  Yet ... his attitude is to "respect the jury's decision and just move on."

I wish that Caylee Marie had at least one family/influencial advocate who was "shocked" at the jury's decision but would refuse to move on ... who would make waves in the media ... who would put pressure on "the powers that be" to conduct an investigation into possible jury tampering.

Caylee Marie is worthy!

Janet

It was Janet, the family that brought the civil case against OJ..but Caylee has no one in her family with the guts to go up against Casey and Cindy...and that is very sad.

That is why there needs to be either a court appointed guardian or some activist group that takes up the banner and takes Casey and the A's to court in a civil suit.  Heck if the jurors are saying now they didn't know rather it was Casey or the A's responsible for Caylee at the time she was murdered then someone needs to make them responsible.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #616 on: July 10, 2011, 12:30:25 PM »

Just an FYI.. if any of you here are members of facebook.. there is a video going around that says.. Leaked video.. Casey Anthony confessing to lawyers. I DID NOT click on it. I am sure its spam or a virus because 2 of the people who I went to school with have it up and I KNOW they didnt post it. Just be careful what you may click on.
It showed up on the Porch Lights On For Caylee Facebook page .
Now that entire facebook page is down .

Yikes!   
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #617 on: July 10, 2011, 12:35:20 PM »

Good Morning

Had to take a break from posting but still was here reading.

I have to share something with you all...please don't think I'm BANANAS...

Yesterday as I was sitting on my patio having a smoke with my Mom and talking about how beautiful Caylee was and how we would have loved her and HOW STUPID the Jurors are my oldest daughter came out to join us when she sees something and tells me, "Mom, don't look or move", she runs back in the house goes out in front of the patio and picks something up with a paper towel. About 10 minutes later my youngest comes to me and gives me a hug and tells me, "Mom, see Caylee is letting you know she is ok', I ask her, "Why, she said that?" , she said, " Because pb jr found the 3 pieces of duct tape."

I've been at PEACE since then.  an angelic monkey

pb

That is sweet but I am one quarter Cherokee and we don't believe the soul can rest until the death is avenged. Under the old Blood Law, the clan of the murdered Cherokee was responsible for revenge. Many times even going to war over a wrongful death. (I believe in our own way by petitions, calls, etc. we are going to war over this wrongful death)

The soul cannot rest until the death is set right and the murderer held accountable. I think we saw the Almighty making us aware that this was not over with the lightening at the remains site.

Osiyo and Good morning Turbo,
I do wonder if the possible (Elisi) GrandMother Maclean (sp?) will have the right to have the DNA tested to establish if she is or is not Caylee's biological GrandMother? If the counsel for Casey is or continues to block the test from being done there leaves probability (not simple possibility) that she is in fact Caylee's (Elisi) GrandMother and would that then not open the door for a civil suit against not only Casey but also potentially other members of the Anthony Family for committing perjury on the stand?

Yes, it is in progress as we sit here today.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: July 10, 2011, 12:36:40 PM »

http://allieiswired.com/archives/2011/07/kristen-stewart-stop-with-the-casey-anthony-comparisons/
Kristen Stewart: ‘Stop With the Casey Anthony Comparisons!’

As far as portraying Anthony in a movie.

“She would never for no amount of money portray that girl. It’s grossing her out. All those entertainment shows are doing polls and what not and she just wants it to stop!”

She does not have that big ole bulb nose KC has and those fat cheeks. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #619 on: July 10, 2011, 12:37:00 PM »

Might be worth observing though. Those good with body language could report back what they saw or thought they saw. I plan to study this person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.