March 28, 2024, 03:06:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 318030 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: July 10, 2011, 12:37:03 PM »

This is the third alternate who has come forward and mimicked Baez's opening and closing statements.  Think about it.  These alternates did not deliberate yet they are one with the 12 jurors who did.

What are the chances of randomly selected twelve jurors and alternates whose postions are ALL contrary to the court of public opinion.

Something is not right.  At some time outside of the courtroom setting ... somebody instructed/influence/persuaded this group to disregard the prosecution's case.  IMO

Janet   

Janet something is definitely not right here..a teacher who is a mandated reporter did not think this looked like even aggravated negligence or agaravated child abuse when all the evidence leads back to the mother.

Baez stated in his closing arguments that Casey was innocent of all the State's charges except for the lies to authorities and ... in a little more than ten hours of deliberation all 12 jurors concurred and ... three alternates have concurred without any deliberation.

Its magical!

Janet

TURBOTHINK  ... cheat sheet?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: July 10, 2011, 12:38:11 PM »

The new granny should reconsider not getting a DNA test.  Cindy may want her to pay for Caylee's hospital bills.  I think if she is
the other grandmother, she should help-out paying Caylee's (birth) Hospital Bills.  The new granny thinks (reportly) KC is innocent.
Well she should invite to stay with her Smile
[/quote]

http://www.necn.com/07/05/11/bNew-England-bCaylee-Anthonys-grandmothe/landing.html?blockID=539397&feedID=4206

I think it would be fair to attribute the likely GrandMother's reaction to her suffering through the greiving process, all over again.
My heart goes out to her.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: July 10, 2011, 12:42:28 PM »

Just an FYI.. if any of you here are members of facebook.. there is a video going around that says.. Leaked video.. Casey Anthony confessing to lawyers. I DID NOT click on it. I am sure its spam or a virus because 2 of the people who I went to school with have it up and I KNOW they didnt post it. Just be careful what you may click on.
It showed up on the Porch Lights On For Caylee Facebook page .
Now that entire facebook page is down .

Yikes!   

More info on it

http://www.technobitez.com/social-network/breaking-news-leaked-video-of-casey-anthony-confessing-to-lawyer-facebook-scam
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #623 on: July 10, 2011, 12:47:34 PM »

Good Morning

Had to take a break from posting but still was here reading.

I have to share something with you all...please don't think I'm BANANAS...

Yesterday as I was sitting on my patio having a smoke with my Mom and talking about how beautiful Caylee was and how we would have loved her and HOW STUPID the Jurors are my oldest daughter came out to join us when she sees something and tells me, "Mom, don't look or move", she runs back in the house goes out in front of the patio and picks something up with a paper towel. About 10 minutes later my youngest comes to me and gives me a hug and tells me, "Mom, see Caylee is letting you know she is ok', I ask her, "Why, she said that?" , she said, " Because pb jr found the 3 pieces of duct tape."

I've been at PEACE since then.  an angelic monkey

pb

That is sweet but I am one quarter Cherokee and we don't believe the soul can rest until the death is avenged. Under the old Blood Law, the clan of the murdered Cherokee was responsible for revenge. Many times even going to war over a wrongful death. (I believe in our own way by petitions, calls, etc. we are going to war over this wrongful death)

The soul cannot rest until the death is set right and the murderer held accountable. I think we saw the Almighty making us aware that this was not over with the lightening at the remains site.

Osiyo and Good morning Turbo,
I do wonder if the possible (Elisi) GrandMother Maclean (sp?) will have the right to have the DNA tested to establish if she is or is not Caylee's biological GrandMother? If the counsel for Casey is or continues to block the test from being done there leaves probability (not simple possibility) that she is in fact Caylee's (Elisi) GrandMother and would that then not open the door for a civil suit against not only Casey but also potentially other members of the Anthony Family for committing perjury on the stand?

Never thought of that...Was thinking she wanted 5 minutes of fame, bad me.
If she is, IF she does this, have to wait and see.

The new granny should reconsider not getting a DNA test.  Cindy may want her to pay for Caylee's hospital bills.  I think if she is
the other grandmother, she should help-out paying Caylee's (birth) Hospital Bills.  The new granny thinks (reportly) KC is innocent.

How did you get the idea that Donna MacLean thinks Casey is innocent?  Just curious.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #624 on: July 10, 2011, 12:47:40 PM »

Just an FYI.. if any of you here are members of facebook.. there is a video going around that says.. Leaked video.. Casey Anthony confessing to lawyers. I DID NOT click on it. I am sure its spam or a virus because 2 of the people who I went to school with have it up and I KNOW they didnt post it. Just be careful what you may click on.
It showed up on the Porch Lights On For Caylee Facebook page .
Now that entire facebook page is down .

Yikes!   

More info on it

http://www.technobitez.com/social-network/breaking-news-leaked-video-of-casey-anthony-confessing-to-lawyer-facebook-scam

Thanks Klass.. I hardly EVER click on links on FB.. I can usually tell what is BS or what is the real deal.   
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: July 10, 2011, 12:55:35 PM »

Hi ! I still cant get over the verdict never will.

This Photo Stands IN MY Mind. Was this a gesture to someone Before the verdict? this is Jose Baez Hours Before the Verdict HAPPY ? Gunslinging? Both Happy and a threat?

2 Jurors voted Guilty then said on the record they reluctantly withdrew it.

I really really feel Baez Made this Verdict Happen NOT by his defesnse team But By Tampering with the Jury! In My Opinion!

& IF LEE Anthony was ANY Kind of Human Bieng He would go to the feds and get justice for Caylee be a hero. But I doubt it!
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: July 10, 2011, 12:57:06 PM »

This Photo Stands IN MY Mind. Was this a gesture to someone Before the verdict? this is Jose Baez Hours Before the Verdict HAPPY ? Gunslinging? Both Happy and a threat?

I really really feel Baez Made this Verdict Happen NOT by his defesnse team But By Tampering with the Jury! In My Opinion!

& IF LEE Anthony was ANY Kind of Human Bieng He would go to the feds and get justice for Caylee be a hero. But I doubt it!

What Attorney that failed this bad in court- Prosecution is so strong! Evidence is there Does this HOURS Before the verdict?!
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #627 on: July 10, 2011, 12:58:20 PM »

Seahorse and all monkeys:  I just saw that clip about Donna stating she always felt Casey was innocent.
Oh my.
Is it possible she does not feel Casey was innocent.?
She would have no way to get close to Cindy if she said the opposite.
After saying, I always thought....blah blah...she added on with, 'I DID.'
Also she was speaking in past tense...I always felt...ok
Donna is also Native American.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: July 10, 2011, 12:59:01 PM »

What Attorney that failed this bad in court- Prosecution is so strong! Evidence is there Does this HOURS Before the verdict?!

This is Why, Motive! IMO the Love of his LIFE Money Ticket!

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: July 10, 2011, 01:00:16 PM »

This is Why, Motive! IMO the Love of his LIFE Money Ticket!

OPPS sorry this is Why

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: July 10, 2011, 01:04:02 PM »

I came across this site & noticed something I haven't seen anywhere else...yet:

(This is the main site)
http://www.keepcaseybroke.com/

(This is after clicking on subtitle "Why ABC?")
http://www.keepcaseybroke.com/why-abc.html

Quote:
Juror Jennifer Ford was treated to a Disneyworld vacation by ABC after she provided them with the only real juror interview so far.  Other members of the jury were treated to the same vacation, so we should expect to be hearing interviews from them soon.  After a period of time, Jurors from high profile trials are allowed to accept monetary payment for interviews, before that time period has passed however, it is illegal for them to provide interviews and information for profit.  This is why ABC exclaims that "no money exchanged hands". But isn't Disneyworld for an interview still payment?
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #631 on: July 10, 2011, 01:09:50 PM »

I came across this site & noticed something I haven't seen anywhere else...yet:

(This is the main site)
http://www.keepcaseybroke.com/

(This is after clicking on subtitle "Why ABC?")
http://www.keepcaseybroke.com/why-abc.html

Quote:
Juror Jennifer Ford was treated to a Disneyworld vacation by ABC after she provided them with the only real juror interview so far.  Other members of the jury were treated to the same vacation, so we should expect to be hearing interviews from them soon.  After a period of time, Jurors from high profile trials are allowed to accept monetary payment for interviews, before that time period has passed however, it is illegal for them to provide interviews and information for profit.  This is why ABC exclaims that "no money exchanged hands". But isn't Disneyworld for an interview still payment?

I feel it was a bribe for a NG verdict, how many students and families can afford a trip to disney world? And then for them to give verdict at 2:15 then spend rest of the day with 4 family members at disney something isnt right. money if im not mistaken can be in the form of "gifts"
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: July 10, 2011, 01:09:55 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28502087/detail.html
'Casey Confession Video' Plagues Facebook
POSTED: 12:28 pm EDT July 10, 2011
UPDATED: 12:37 pm EDT July 10, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28502087/detail.html#ixzz1RitXVUQM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #633 on: July 10, 2011, 01:12:32 PM »

http://www.oyetimes.com/news/america/12445-bill-maher-compares-gop-to-casey-anthony-trial-july-9-2011

Understand this, I do not agree with this guy's political views, but even he sees that she is guilty.

"If you can look at a crime where everything points to one answer and not see it, you're a dumbass.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: July 10, 2011, 01:13:00 PM »

http://www.theboot.com/2011/07/08/song-for-caylee-anthony-shes-going-places/

"Cledus told his listeners on Tampa Bay's WQYK radio this morning that he hopes the song will help focus the attention back on the precious little girl and away from the trial. Listen to 'She's Going Places' below."
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #635 on: July 10, 2011, 01:15:59 PM »

So, exactly how many of the jurors got a 'free pass' to DisneyWorld?  Really, they only gave one juror a pass?  I'm not buying it.  I want to know how they managed to find out who #3 was in order to arrange this activity?  Something stinks in the Sunfire and the jury room.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #636 on: July 10, 2011, 01:19:15 PM »

Good Morning

Had to take a break from posting but still was here reading.

I have to share something with you all...please don't think I'm BANANAS...

Yesterday as I was sitting on my patio having a smoke with my Mom and talking about how beautiful Caylee was and how we would have loved her and HOW STUPID the Jurors are my oldest daughter came out to join us when she sees something and tells me, "Mom, don't look or move", she runs back in the house goes out in front of the patio and picks something up with a paper towel. About 10 minutes later my youngest comes to me and gives me a hug and tells me, "Mom, see Caylee is letting you know she is ok', I ask her, "Why, she said that?" , she said, " Because pb jr found the 3 pieces of duct tape."

I've been at PEACE since then.  an angelic monkey

pb

That is sweet but I am one quarter Cherokee and we don't believe the soul can rest until the death is avenged. Under the old Blood Law, the clan of the murdered Cherokee was responsible for revenge. Many times even going to war over a wrongful death. (I believe in our own way by petitions, calls, etc. we are going to war over this wrongful death)

The soul cannot rest until the death is set right and the murderer held accountable. I think we saw the Almighty making us aware that this was not over with the lightening at the remains site.

Osiyo and Good morning Turbo,
I do wonder if the possible (Elisi) GrandMother Maclean (sp?) will have the right to have the DNA tested to establish if she is or is not Caylee's biological GrandMother? If the counsel for Casey is or continues to block the test from being done there leaves probability (not simple possibility) that she is in fact Caylee's (Elisi) GrandMother and would that then not open the door for a civil suit against not only Casey but also potentially other members of the Anthony Family for committing perjury on the stand?

Never thought of that...Was thinking she wanted 5 minutes of fame, bad me.
If she is, IF she does this, have to wait and see.

How did you get the idea that Donna MacLean thinks Casey is innocent?  Just curious.

Karenmamo,

I am sorry I did not include the link. 

(NECN: Julie Loncich, Rutland, Mass.) -

Casey Anthony of Florida has been found not guilty of killing her two-year-old daughter.

There is a Massachusetts connection to this story. Donna MacLean of Rutland claims to be Caylee Anthony's grandmother.

"I was really happy for her. I just started crying for her. I felt for her, I really did," says MacLean.

Donna MacLean may be a thousands of miles away from the courtroom drama in Orlando, but sitting in her Rutland, Massachusetts home, she is emotionally torn.

"I always felt she was innocent, I did," says MacLean.
Maclean says she is almost certain her now-deceased son, Michael Duggan, is Caylee Anthony's father. As Caylee's grandmother she says she's devastated she'll never meet the little girl, but stands by Casey Anthony.

"I feel bad for her, I don't even think she's had time to grieve," says MacLean.

::snipping2::

I can post the remaining article because of copyright laws.

http://www.necn.com/07/05/11/bNew-England-bCaylee-Anthonys-grandmothe/landing.html?blockID=539397&feedID=4206

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #637 on: July 10, 2011, 01:21:50 PM »

self-edit:  I can not post the remainding of the article on DM because of copyright laws.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #638 on: July 10, 2011, 01:25:09 PM »

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/opinion/fl-anthony-verdict-forum-20110710,0,5720174.story

Justice prevailed in the Casey Anthony case
People were picketing the restaurant where Casey's entourage was celebrating the verdict, but they should have been picketing prosecutor Jeff Ashton's house or the investigators' house.

I'm sending this jerk an email telling him just what an azzhat he is.  Then I'm sending an email to his editor letting them know that while admirable that they are willing to hire the intellectually challenged, he would be more successful cleaning the toilets.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #639 on: July 10, 2011, 01:25:50 PM »

Seahorse and all monkeys:  I just saw that clip about Donna stating she always felt Casey was innocent.
Oh my.
Is it possible she does not feel Casey was innocent.?
She would have no way to get close to Cindy if she said the opposite.
After saying, I always thought....blah blah...she added on with, 'I DID.'
Also she was speaking in past tense...I always felt...ok
Donna is also Native American.

IKD but I think she should focus her energy on Caylees law, don't you?  The DNA test (if she takes one) may open-up
more pain and agony.  I found "let sleeping dogs lie" because, if you wake them up, they may bite you!  Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.