March 28, 2024, 01:46:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 318023 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #660 on: July 10, 2011, 01:55:53 PM »

By the look of the pictures I think Bozo knew IMO

Bozo looks like the cat who ate the mouse Smile

Yep, I agree! Nice pic of Baez the morning of the verdict. since this pic was taken before the NG verdict was read, I think he knew.

This is the photo (as we all remember it) - I am not being pushing, really I'm not.  It is just makes so much dog-on sense now.
That expression is too self-satisfied. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #661 on: July 10, 2011, 01:56:26 PM »

I have just found this site wonder if this would apply to this case anyone know?

Trial and Try again: When is a Retrial a Good Idea?
Text Size:

Susan M. Brazas for Lawyers.com

Many people assume that once a trial is over, the case is done once and for all. However, sometimes cases can be retried.

Reasons for re-trial include attorney misconduct or mistrial in the original trial, or an error which made the trial unfair. How a second trial turns out can't be predicted with certainty.

http://criminal.lawyers.com/Criminal-Law-Basics/Trial-and-Try-again-When-is-a-Retrial-a-Good-Idea.html
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: July 10, 2011, 02:01:52 PM »

Yep, I agree! Nice pic of Baez the morning of the verdict. since this pic was taken before the NG verdict was read, I think he knew.

This is the photo (as we all remember it) - I am not being pushing, really I'm not.  It is just makes so much dog-on sense now.

I have wondered since this video came out if this was camera monitored by the courthouse guards (hung on wall) , or was it for one of the TV stations?  Just wondering how this video was released.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #663 on: July 10, 2011, 02:01:58 PM »

OK this puzzle is coming together for me.   

Do you remember Bozo's photo, where he looked like the "cat that ate the mouse"?

He had a very satisfied or a contented facial expression, (I believe) before the verdict was read. 

Did he have a hand in some persuasive "treat's" for the Jury members?

IDK how I can put this delicately and still try to get my point across.

IMO

It's quite telling for sure because when I first saw it, I thought it was AFTER the verdict until it was pointed out here that it was BEFORE. Something's wrong here!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #664 on: July 10, 2011, 02:03:54 PM »

OK this puzzle is coming together for me.   

Do you remember Bozo's photo, where he looked like the "cat that ate the mouse"?

He had a very satisfied or a contented facial expression, (I believe) before the verdict was read. 

Did he have a hand in some persuasive "treat's" for the Jury members?

IDK how I can put this delicately and still try to get my point across.

IMO

It's quite telling for sure because when I first saw it, I thought it was AFTER the verdict until it was pointed out here that it was BEFORE. Something's wrong here!

wait wait wait - I thought this was before the verdict OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: July 10, 2011, 02:03:57 PM »

I have just found this site wonder if this would apply to this case anyone know?

Text Size:

Many people assume that once a trial is over, the case is done once and for all. However, sometimes cases can be retried.

Reasons for re-trial include attorney misconduct or mistrial in the original trial, or an error which made the trial unfair. How a second trial turns out can't be predicted with certainty.

http://criminal.lawyers.com/Criminal-Law-Basics/Trial-and-Try-again-When-is-a-Retrial-a-Good-Idea.html
Wouldn't Bobos misconduct and lies in his opening statement be a basis  for this?
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: July 10, 2011, 02:04:57 PM »

Good pics and I think Sims looks like the cat who at the mouse Look at her mouth.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: July 10, 2011, 02:05:04 PM »

Hi Monks!
I still find myself sighing deeply and shaking my head.
I went back and watched Cindy in her first TV appearances when caylee was 'missing', with Greta and Geraldo. She is such a lying evil monster. She KNEW Caylee was dead and KC did it even then, before the cover ups, deception and defending her monster. She vehemently did NOT want to talk about KC so 'get up off your asses and go look for Caylee.' She is a disgusting excuse for a human being and I am tired of hearing people on TV feel empathy for her. She makes me as sick as her murdering daughter. Lee and George are just collateral damage..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #668 on: July 10, 2011, 02:05:06 PM »

Text Size:

Great link!  here's another excerpt

"A basic principle of fairness in our justice system is that no one should face double jeopardy, meaning no one should be subject to punishment twice for the same crime. If a person is found not guilty after a trial, the prosecutor doesn't usually get a second chance to have another trial.

A retrial is only granted if there were serious errors in the original trial requiring a reversal of the verdict, and the court finds that a new trial should take place. "
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: July 10, 2011, 02:09:03 PM »

I have wondered since this video came out if this was camera monitored by the courthouse guards (hung on wall) , or was it for one of the TV stations?  Just wondering how this video was released.

it was a media camera
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #670 on: July 10, 2011, 02:09:56 PM »

Text Size:

"A basic principle of fairness in our justice system is that no one should face double jeopardy, meaning no one should be subject to punishment twice for the same crime. If a person is found not guilty after a trial, the prosecutor doesn't usually get a second chance to have another trial.

A retrial is only granted if there were serious errors in the original trial requiring a reversal of the verdict, and the court finds that a new trial should take place. "
Dont we have enough on the misconduct of Bozo?
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: July 10, 2011, 02:11:01 PM »

Hi Monks!
I still find myself sighing deeply and shaking my head.
I went back and watched Cindy in her first TV appearances when caylee was 'missing', with Greta and Geraldo. She is such a lying evil monster. She KNEW Caylee was dead and KC did it even then, before the cover ups, deception and defending her monster. She vehemently did NOT want to talk about KC so 'get up off your asses and go look for Caylee.' She is a disgusting excuse for a human being and I am tired of hearing people on TV feel empathy for her. She makes me as sick as her murdering daughter. Lee and George are just collateral damage..

The Prosecution went above and beyond. proved cindy lied on the stand. There is NO way they All 12 decided not guilty no way! had to been tampered.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: July 10, 2011, 02:15:10 PM »

Text Size:

yea and he never proved his lies

::snipping2::
A retrial is only granted if there were serious errors in the original trial requiring a reversal of the verdict, and the court finds that a new trial should take place.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: July 10, 2011, 02:18:57 PM »

The picture of a cheerful Bobo sooting guns at the camera is one of confidence... not an anxiety stricken waiting for the verdict look..he had NOTHING to be confident about except his own stupidity..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #674 on: July 10, 2011, 02:19:10 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys..

Still upset about verdict, BUT was glad to see Caylee's Law on change.org had reached over 1 million signatures today Smile

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #675 on: July 10, 2011, 02:20:29 PM »

Text Size:

yea and he never proved his lies

::snipping2::
A retrial is only granted if there were serious errors in the original trial requiring a reversal of the verdict, and the court finds that a new trial should take place.

Sad part he didnt have to prove his lies...But I was talking more on using cell phone in court in middle of trial, giggling with casey etc.( him talking that to me would of been enough to convict both of them for life}.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #676 on: July 10, 2011, 02:21:24 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys..

Still upset about verdict, BUT was glad to see Caylee's Law on change.org had reached over 1 million signatures today Smile
Yippy 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: July 10, 2011, 02:22:11 PM »

As far as I understand it, a not guilty verdict is done....it cannot be recalled or a do over
The only option is to uncover wrongdoing and punish that..
Unfortunately for right now, KC is free until she offends again.....and she will 

lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #678 on: July 10, 2011, 02:26:36 PM »

I also find questionable that when Jeff was laughing during closing and both were in trouble suddenly bobo didn't want Jeff punished.  I think the fix was already in and he didn't want a mistrial or new jury.  Previously he was trying too hard to get pros into trouble and to get a mistrial.  I think that last attempt for a mistrial was a cover up.  They knew the judge would not do it.   It seems that day or the next day bobo attempted to give the jurors a gift of some kind and was stopped.  He knew better but he was too comfortable interacting with them.  Also what was bobo telling kc when that picture was taken with her eyes really wide open?  Could it have been about the contact he had with the jury?  All of this may be nothing- just reflecting...
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #679 on: July 10, 2011, 02:27:28 PM »

My interpretation of the law is that what is said in opening arguments cannot be used in considering guilt or innocence. The defense does NOT have to prove ANYTHING.

Essentially, anything is fair game. Baez used the word "penis" in his opening, got the jurors attention and kept it throughout the trial.

Having said that, I still can't figure out how you can drown if your nose and mouth are duct taped closed. Maybe it's just me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.