March 29, 2024, 12:17:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 318082 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: July 10, 2011, 02:27:34 PM »

As far as I understand it, a not guilty verdict is done....it cannot be recalled or a do over
The only option is to uncover wrongdoing and punish that..
Unfortunately for right now, KC is free until she offends again.....and she will 

It can be tried in the fed court. But No One in that family LIKE LEE will go ask!

I was hoping the feds would do something. Look how Casey treated them like they were stupid!
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: July 10, 2011, 02:30:14 PM »

I also find questionable that when Jeff was laughing during closing and both were in trouble suddenly bobo didn't want Jeff punished.  I think the fix was already in and he didn't want a mistrial or new jury.  Previously he was trying too hard to get pros into trouble and to get a mistrial.  I think that last attempt for a mistrial was a cover up.  They knew the judge would not do it.   It seems that day or the next day bobo attempted to give the jurors a gift of some kind and was stopped.  He knew better but he was too comfortable interacting with them.  Also what was bobo telling kc when that picture was taken with her eyes really wide open?  Could it have been about the contact he had with the jury?  All of this may be nothing- just reflecting...

Very well said. And WHY did he get away with this? did Judge Perry let him get away with it? Makes Perry Look bad IMO
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: July 10, 2011, 02:30:40 PM »

Good Morning

Had to take a break from posting but still was here reading.

I have to share something with you all...please don't think I'm BANANAS...

Yesterday as I was sitting on my patio having a smoke with my Mom and talking about how beautiful Caylee was and how we would have loved her and HOW STUPID the Jurors are my oldest daughter came out to join us when she sees something and tells me, "Mom, don't look or move", she runs back in the house goes out in front of the patio and picks something up with a paper towel. About 10 minutes later my youngest comes to me and gives me a hug and tells me, "Mom, see Caylee is letting you know she is ok', I ask her, "Why, she said that?" , she said, " Because pb jr found the 3 pieces of duct tape."

I've been at PEACE since then.  an angelic monkey

pb

That is sweet but I am one quarter Cherokee and we don't believe the soul can rest until the death is avenged. Under the old Blood Law, the clan of the murdered Cherokee was responsible for revenge. Many times even going to war over a wrongful death. (I believe in our own way by petitions, calls, etc. we are going to war over this wrongful death)

The soul cannot rest until the death is set right and the murderer held accountable. I think we saw the Almighty making us aware that this was not over with the lightening at the remains site.

Turbo--If you are one-fourth Cherokee, then you should own a piece of Harrah's in Cherokee NC.  I'll be contributing to that endeavor next week. Just my little contribution to the wellbeing of our Native Americans.

I'm not sure about the Almighty and the lightening, but if I were a member of the defense team or an Anthony, I think I'd be a bit nervous in a thunderstorm.

Lightening never strikes twice in the same place...the tree being struck gives me hope that the second strike will be for KC and justice will be served for Caylee.  I truly think that our heavenly father has a bigger plan and justice will be served not only for Caylee but other children as well.

Look how we the people have pulled together and signed a petition for Caylee's Law..all things are in perfect timing ::justice2NJ::.

I went out with a guy that WAS hit by lightning twice.

Despite the saying, lightning CAN strike twice

http://media.www.psucollegio.com/media/storage/paper437/news/2004/02/05/CampusLife/Despite.The.Saying.Lightning.Can.Strike.Twice-598927.shtml

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #683 on: July 10, 2011, 02:30:54 PM »

::snipping2::.  They knew the judge would not do it.   It seems that day or the next day bobo attempted to give the jurors a gift of some kind and was stopped.   ::snipping2::

I remember the post saying "Baez wanted to give the jurors thank you gifts."
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #684 on: July 10, 2011, 02:32:17 PM »

Hi ! I still cant get over the verdict never will.

This Photo Stands IN MY Mind. Was this a gesture to someone Before the verdict? this is Jose Baez Hours Before the Verdict HAPPY ? Gunslinging? Both Happy and a threat?

2 Jurors voted Guilty then said on the record they reluctantly withdrew it.

I really really feel Baez Made this Verdict Happen NOT by his defesnse team But By Tampering with the Jury! In My Opinion!

& IF LEE Anthony was ANY Kind of Human Bieng He would go to the feds and get justice for Caylee be a hero. But I doubt it!

What Attorney that failed this bad in court- Prosecution is so strong! Evidence is there Does this HOURS Before the verdict?!

I agree!   

And posted my suspicions about it late last night.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11308.msg1442568#msg1442568

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: July 10, 2011, 02:33:06 PM »

Hi Monks!
I still find myself sighing deeply and shaking my head.
I went back and watched Cindy in her first TV appearances when caylee was 'missing', with Greta and Geraldo. She is such a lying evil monster. She KNEW Caylee was dead and KC did it even then, before the cover ups, deception and defending her monster. She vehemently did NOT want to talk about KC so 'get up off your asses and go look for Caylee.' She is a disgusting excuse for a human being and I am tired of hearing people on TV feel empathy for her. She makes me as sick as her murdering daughter. Lee and George are just collateral damage..

lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #686 on: July 10, 2011, 02:33:54 PM »

As far as I understand it, a not guilty verdict is done....it cannot be recalled or a do over
The only option is to uncover wrongdoing and punish that..
Unfortunately for right now, KC is free until she offends again.....and she will 

It can be tried in the fed court. But No One in that family LIKE LEE will go ask!

I was hoping the feds would do something. Look how Casey treated them like they were stupid!
I wondered if the FBI ever questioned kc.  Wouldn't the fact that much of evidence was processed by the FBI lab mean anything to the feds? For a federal retrial?
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #687 on: July 10, 2011, 02:34:12 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/anger-over-casey-anthony-verdict-pours-online-141103141.html
 ::snipping2::
Sandy Lisella of Hartland, Conn., said in a Facebook messaging conversation that while many posts she's seen have simply been rants, others "are more substantial and thought-provoking, trying to make sense of how our legal system could conclude these results."

"The way the story unfolded was unfathomable to the masses. It was like watching a sick movie!" Lisella said. "Social media, in a roundabout way, allows everyone to get involved in the causes that strike a chord in us."
 ::snipping2::
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #688 on: July 10, 2011, 02:34:44 PM »

I keep searching hopeing we can find a loop hole to retry her, before another victim is dead.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #689 on: July 10, 2011, 02:35:53 PM »

Round 2: O'Reilly vs. Geraldo Over Casey Anthony Trial

video at link if you did not see this

http://news.yahoo.com/video/opinion-15749653/round-2-o-reilly-vs-geraldo-over-casey-anthony-trial-25901918.html
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: July 10, 2011, 02:36:18 PM »

Good Morning

Yesterday as I was sitting on my patio having a smoke with my Mom and talking about how beautiful Caylee was and how we would have loved her and HOW STUPID the Jurors are my oldest daughter came out to join us when she sees something and tells me, "Mom, don't look or move", she runs back in the house goes out in front of the patio and picks something up with a paper towel. About 10 minutes later my youngest comes to me and gives me a hug and tells me, "Mom, see Caylee is letting you know she is ok', I ask her, "Why, she said that?" , she said, " Because pb jr found the 3 pieces of duct tape."

pb

That is sweet but I am one quarter Cherokee and we don't believe the soul can rest until the death is avenged. Under the old Blood Law, the clan of the murdered Cherokee was responsible for revenge. Many times even going to war over a wrongful death. (I believe in our own way by petitions, calls, etc. we are going to war over this wrongful death)

The soul cannot rest until the death is set right and the murderer held accountable. I think we saw the Almighty making us aware that this was not over with the lightening at the remains site.

Turbo--If you are one-fourth Cherokee, then you should own a piece of Harrah's in Cherokee NC.  I'll be contributing to that endeavor next week. Just my little contribution to the wellbeing of our Native Americans.

I'm not sure about the Almighty and the lightening, but if I were a member of the defense team or an Anthony, I think I'd be a bit nervous in a thunderstorm.

Lightening never strikes twice in the same place...the tree being struck gives me hope that the second strike will be for KC and justice will be served for Caylee.  I truly think that our heavenly father has a bigger plan and justice will be served not only for Caylee but other children as well.

Look how we the people have pulled together and signed a petition for Caylee's Law..all things are in perfect timing ::justice2NJ::.

http://media.www.psucollegio.com/media/storage/paper437/news/2004/02/05/CampusLife/Despite.The.Saying.Lightning.Can.Strike.Twice-598927.shtml

Thanks...Interesting article the guy that was struck multiple times..ended up committing suicide...

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #691 on: July 10, 2011, 02:37:08 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys..

Still upset about verdict, BUT was glad to see Caylee's Law on change.org had reached over 1 million signatures today Smile
Yippy 

I got an email from them thanking me ! So I know my vote counted!!!!!!   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: July 10, 2011, 02:38:13 PM »

Good Morning

pb

I'm not going to say what I'm thinking...

Caption for Image 3: LIGHTNING FATALITIES, INJURIES, DAMAGES BY STATE
 Florida stands out as the state with the most fatalities at 1,523 over the 35 year period.
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/topstory/2003/0107lightning.html

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: July 10, 2011, 02:39:24 PM »

Hi ! I still cant get over the verdict never will.

This Photo Stands IN MY Mind. Was this a gesture to someone Before the verdict? this is Jose Baez Hours Before the Verdict HAPPY ? Gunslinging? Both Happy and a threat?

2 Jurors voted Guilty then said on the record they reluctantly withdrew it.

I really really feel Baez Made this Verdict Happen NOT by his defesnse team But By Tampering with the Jury! In My Opinion!

& IF LEE Anthony was ANY Kind of Human Bieng He would go to the feds and get justice for Caylee be a hero. But I doubt it!

What Attorney that failed this bad in court- Prosecution is so strong! Evidence is there Does this HOURS Before the verdict?!

I agree!   

And posted my suspicions about it late last night.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11308.msg1442568#msg1442568

Yea looks like we feel the same. I havent been on here much because I dont want to get to stressed - my heart was beating around 250 + times a min and now its ok. I think it will be ok. I have a wire crossed and had to increase meds Sad
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #694 on: July 10, 2011, 02:40:03 PM »

Does anyone think it is strange that the defense table was full for the verdict. I heard Rosalie Bolin (jury consultant, spouse to death row murderer) was in the court room also. Being a jury consultant that just seemed strange to me. I do think there are some things that morning that seemed like Bozo knew they fix was in although they surely mixed up and bored a jury with their part of the trial. I am hoping a juror will crack and tell the truth if so. Bozo, shooting his fingers at the camera that morning hours before verdict was reached, smiling at the defense table, etc. I just think someone got to them because how can that many be too ignorant to figure out this case. I look at the evidence given in the trial and it was there for a lesser charge maybe but "not guilty" is a disgrace.

Maybe Baez Bribed Gaurds too? It could happen! something did.

Back when they had jury selection and after that lady had that ourburst, the judge asked the PJ to wait in the hallway.  When she came back in and the judge was questioning her she told Perry "the man in black" engaged in conversation and told her what happened.  What ever happened to the man in black?  If he was so bold to engage in conversation with her, then what's to say he didn't do it with the others that were waiting to be called?
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #695 on: July 10, 2011, 02:40:25 PM »

I also find questionable that when Jeff was laughing during closing and both were in trouble suddenly bobo didn't want Jeff punished.  I think the fix was already in and he didn't want a mistrial or new jury.  Previously he was trying too hard to get pros into trouble and to get a mistrial.  I think that last attempt for a mistrial was a cover up.  They knew the judge would not do it.   It seems that day or the next day bobo attempted to give the jurors a gift of some kind and was stopped.  He knew better but he was too comfortable interacting with them.  Also what was bobo telling kc when that picture was taken with her eyes really wide open?  Could it have been about the contact he had with the jury?  All of this may be nothing- just reflecting...

I remember when this happened and thought at the time Baez sure changed his tune in a hurry. Can't believe all the mis-trial motions the defense team made and, all of a sudden, OH, NO, Judge, don't do Anything to Ashton. Really surprised me. IMO guards had already spilled the beans, overhearing jurors talking and Baez knew the defense was winning. He was so smug on verdict day, long before the verdict was read. an angelic monkey
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: July 10, 2011, 02:41:46 PM »

I had to take a break from posting! my heart was broken for caylee. I could not believe my ears. I never expected that these  lazy jurors would render such a horrible unfair verdict. I am pissed that they did not heed to the judges instructions. They never read the judges instructions (thick packet).

They never once asked to see any evidence or asked any questions. They had their mind made up that night. Their bags were packed when they came to court. The incompetent decision  traumatized the world.

I hope there is an investigation into this matter. There is something wrong here! when six jurors feel that they have been bullied into giving a not guilty verdict. There needs to be change and this needs to be checked out. Now we have  one of the female jurors appearing all over t.v making money off of this incompetent decision. She is arrogant and self righteous and does not deserve collecting any kind of monies... none of them should profit from the huge mistake in justice.

I guess baez signed on with a hollywood talent agency for a movie and they called him next day to say sorry we decided not to sign you on.  Casey is a marked woman! she and her mother have lied and obstructed! accused many innocent people! I will not buy any books, will not watch any movies that they write! because the truth will not be at the forefront.

rant over!
hope they live miserable lives and that eventualy karma will takes over!!

Loca
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: July 10, 2011, 02:43:02 PM »

One was to the feds even though it may or may not
Good afternoon monkeys..

Still upset about verdict, BUT was glad to see Caylee's Law on change.org had reached over 1 million signatures today Smile
Yippy 

I got an email from them thanking me ! So I know my vote counted!!!!!!   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

thank you!me too and I signed about 10 petitions!I signed one for the feds too even though it may or may not help & Barbara walters Does not care what public thinks it aint her grandbaby!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: July 10, 2011, 02:43:11 PM »

1055 = Jennifer Ford.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-05-13/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-jury-friday-20110513_1_potential-jurors-casey-anthony-pace-of-jury-selection

May 13, 2011
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

Snipped:
Surprisingly, Juror 1055, a female nursing student at St. Petersburg College, said she knew nothing about the case. She joked that her "ignorance [of the details] works in my favor."
"Everybody has talked about it so much, I'm kind of curious to see what happened," said the single woman in her early 30s. "I can follow instructions. A case of this magnitude, you need to be discreet. You need to be fair. I feel I can do those things."
Anyone selected for the jury must be able to consider a death sentence if they find her guilty of first-degree murder.
Juror 1055 said she was capable: "I'm for it [the death penalty] under the right circumstances."
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #699 on: July 10, 2011, 02:43:25 PM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/online-lynch-mob-led-casey-anthonys-defense-team-1587923.html

"Amy Singer calls the Casey Anthony trial "the social media trial of the century."

As jury consultant for Anthony's defense team, she should know.

As part of her duties, she oversaw an army of people who monitored social media around the clock, gauging how the sordid case of an Orlando woman accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter was playing in the digital world."

Can someone post a summary of this article? I clicked the link and it said "this article is no longer available". I am on my phone, that may be my problem with the link. TIA

The article as a whole is interesting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.