March 28, 2024, 04:54:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 317976 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: July 10, 2011, 02:46:06 PM »

Hiya loca!! welcome back!
Eveytime that juror appears on TV, she appears more stupid than before.
Take heart, KC cant stop lying, stealing or staying out of trouble..
I am very patient.. we will all see the next chapter
They may have won the battle but will lose the war...
Bobo may soon find that he didnt win the lottery at all, but painted himself with the pariah brush

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #701 on: July 10, 2011, 02:47:15 PM »

Sorry, on the phone and got in the box. Grr!  Can someone post a summary of this article? The link comes back as "article no longer available" for me. Probably user error because of being on my phone. I'm not the best at this.  Monkey Devil!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #702 on: July 10, 2011, 02:47:36 PM »

By the look of the pictures I think Bozo knew IMO

Bozo looks like the cat who ate the mouse Smile

Yep, I agree! Nice pic of Baez the morning of the verdict. since this pic was taken before the NG verdict was read, I think he knew.

This is the photo (as we all remember it) - I am not being pushing, really I'm not.  It is just makes so much dog-on sense now.
That expression is too self-satisfied. IMO

I have wondered since this video came out if this was camera monitored by the courthouse guards (hung on wall) , or was it for one of the TV stations?  Just wondering how this video was released.

it was a media camera

Really, I thought it was the still camera that was in the hallway of the courthouse.  It was always in the same position as we watched spectators enter the courtroom.  There are lots of shots from this camera throughout the trial.  I always assumed it was stationery.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #703 on: July 10, 2011, 02:49:07 PM »

Bobo may soon find that he didnt win the lottery at all, but painted himself with the pariah brush

I like your take on it, flamom. I may have to borrow from your patience, but I think you're right!   
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #704 on: July 10, 2011, 02:49:09 PM »

Does anyone think it is strange that the defense table was full for the verdict. I heard Rosalie Bolin (jury consultant, spouse to death row murderer) was in the court room also. Being a jury consultant that just seemed strange to me. I do think there are some things that morning that seemed like Bozo knew they fix was in although they surely mixed up and bored a jury with their part of the trial. I am hoping a juror will crack and tell the truth if so. Bozo, shooting his fingers at the camera that morning hours before verdict was reached, smiling at the defense table, etc. I just think someone got to them because how can that many be too ignorant to figure out this case. I look at the evidence given in the trial and it was there for a lesser charge maybe but "not guilty" is a disgrace.

Maybe Baez Bribed Gaurds too? It could happen! something did.

Back when they had jury selection and after that lady had that ourburst, the judge asked the PJ to wait in the hallway.  When she came back in and the judge was questioning her she told Perry "the man in black" engaged in conversation and told her what happened.  What ever happened to the man in black?  If he was so bold to engage in conversation with her, then what's to say he didn't do it with the others that were waiting to be called?

I have personally seen juror guards simply "nod" up and down for "yes" or side to side for "not guilty," upon exiting deliberations room. They do not "tell" anyone, but their behavior certainly conveys what is going on inside with the jurors. It doesn't take long for those nods to get around the courthouse. Usually de and pros have someone in the hall way so when deputies come out, they can find out how things are going. This has been going on for eons.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #705 on: July 10, 2011, 02:49:18 PM »

Bill OReily says Casey is damaged beyond repair and no therapy will help...something like that.  Then Bill gives the results to his own poll on Casey's guilt. 100,000 voted and 90% voted guilty.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: July 10, 2011, 02:49:40 PM »

1055 = Jennifer Ford.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-05-13/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-jury-friday-20110513_1_potential-jurors-casey-anthony-pace-of-jury-selection

May 13, 2011
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

Snipped:
Surprisingly, Juror 1055, a female nursing student at St. Petersburg College, said she knew nothing about the case. She joked that her "ignorance [of the details] works in my favor."
"Everybody has talked about it so much, I'm kind of curious to see what happened," said the single woman in her early 30s. "I can follow instructions. A case of this magnitude, you need to be discreet. You need to be fair. I feel I can do those things."
Anyone selected for the jury must be able to consider a death sentence if they find her guilty of first-degree murder.
Juror 1055 said she was capable: "I'm for it [the death penalty] under the right circumstances."
Titch, She has an attitude and  I want to punch her in her face..... 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: July 10, 2011, 02:51:21 PM »

I like your take on it, flamom. I may have to borrow from your patience, but I think you're right!   
Thanks CBB.. I was shocked and heartbroken with the verdict and I dont like it or the jury.. But there are no do overs, just the future 

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: July 10, 2011, 02:51:57 PM »

As far as I understand it, a not guilty verdict is done....it cannot be recalled or a do over
The only option is to uncover wrongdoing and punish that..
Unfortunately for right now, KC is free until she offends again.....and she will 

It can be tried in the fed court. But No One in that family LIKE LEE will go ask!

I was hoping the feds would do something. Look how Casey treated them like they were stupid!
I wondered if the FBI ever questioned kc.  Wouldn't the fact that much of evidence was processed by the FBI lab mean anything to the feds? For a federal retrial?

yes its on video.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #709 on: July 10, 2011, 02:55:02 PM »

::snipping2::

thank you!me too and I signed about 10 petitions!I signed one for the feds too even though it may or may not help & Barbara walters Does not care what public thinks it aint her grandbaby!
[/quote] ::snipping2::

Barbara (WaWa)Walters is a former Playboy Bunny. 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: July 10, 2011, 02:55:16 PM »

By the look of the pictures I think Bozo knew IMO

Bozo looks like the cat who ate the mouse Smile

Yep, I agree! Nice pic of Baez the morning of the verdict. since this pic was taken before the NG verdict was read, I think he knew.

This is the photo (as we all remember it) - I am not being pushing, really I'm not.  It is just makes so much dog-on sense now.
That expression is too self-satisfied. IMO

I have wondered since this video came out if this was camera monitored by the courthouse guards (hung on wall) , or was it for one of the TV stations?  Just wondering how this video was released.

it was a media camera

Really, I thought it was the still camera that was in the hallway of the courthouse.  It was always in the same position as we watched spectators enter the courtroom.  There are lots of shots from this camera throughout the trial.  I always assumed it was stationery.

A stationary media camera. We watched it live on cable news. I saw it on HLN but it was also on InSession & Fox.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: July 10, 2011, 02:56:03 PM »

thank you!me too and I signed about 10 petitions!I signed one for the feds too even though it may or may not help & Barbara walters Does not care what public thinks it aint her grandbaby!

[/quote]

OMG That is a scary thought today! HAHA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: July 10, 2011, 02:58:52 PM »

Once I became aware of coverage of this camera, I watched it a lot.

I saw many people nodding, gesturing, saying hello towards it, so I assume there was a camera person operating it.

But I can't say for certain there was someone operating it manually.

lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: July 10, 2011, 03:00:55 PM »

[/quote]Disgusting- Why'd ya do that. I will never get that picture out of my head!  LOL

My new favorite thing!  I just hate to hear that voice.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #714 on: July 10, 2011, 03:02:00 PM »

Casey Anthony's Parents -- Catching Some Rays

22 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Cindy and George Anthony -- whose daughter Casey Anthony was just found not guilty of murdering their granddaughter Caylee -- were spotted relaxing poolside at a resort in Florida this morning.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/10/casey-anthony-mother-father-cindy-george-photo-resort-florida-caylee-murder-trial-acquitted/#comments-anchor

---------

Don't look too worried by the "death threats", eh?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rosenut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: July 10, 2011, 03:02:18 PM »

Not to worry - don't let your blood pressure go up; I know I've posted this before, but -

"Life pays you back.  Never seek revenge, just to wait and watch.  When a person does something wrong to another, life pays them them back, call it karma, retribution, whatever, it is a law of the universe."

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; and don't lean on your own understanding.  In all things acknowledge him, and he shall direct your way."  Prov 3:5, 6

Hey Turbo, I am a fan of yours - that is so neat, giving your checks for a college fund.  You're a good person.

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #716 on: July 10, 2011, 03:06:47 PM »

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/opinion/fl-anthony-verdict-forum-20110710,0,5720174.story

Justice prevailed in the Casey Anthony case
People were picketing the restaurant where Casey's entourage was celebrating the verdict, but they should have been picketing prosecutor Jeff Ashton's house or the investigators' house.

I'm sending this jerk an email telling him just what an azzhat he is.  Then I'm sending an email to his editor letting them know that while admirable that they are willing to hire the intellectually challenged, he would be more successful cleaning the toilets.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: July 10, 2011, 03:07:46 PM »

If anyone helped search for Caylee Tim Miller wants to hear from you. This message is posted on Twitter by Diane Fanning (author).Contact him at      tim.miller@texasequusearch.org

Bump!

Thank GOD! Class action here we come! Hopefully people came from all of our states.

Karma suckaz!

I went to FL (from Missouri) for the second search (NOV 08) search was called off the day I arrived.  Plane tickets (2) were not cheap since it was a spur of the moment decision.  Not to mention spending $300 on Popeyes Chicken to be delivered to the search site.

Hope you contact Tim---it was all a hoax made apparent by Baez's opening statement.  The 'Runaway Bride' pales by comparison.  And the subsequent trashing of Texas EquuSearch was awful.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #718 on: July 10, 2011, 03:08:34 PM »

Bazaar Daily

on July 9, 2011 by BAZAAR STAFF in Casey Anthony, Comments (56)
Exclusive: Casey Anthony nearly inks book deal; publisher on the verge of backing out

(NEW YORK) – Acquitted Casey Anthony seems to already even being behind bars, working the Hollywood circuit. Fashion Bazaar learned late last night that publishing giants Simon & Schuster were eager to ink a deal with Anthony, to tell her side of the story in some sort of memoir.

Before we spoke to Simon & Schuster this was only a rumor.

Simon & Schuster exclusively told us “At this time we are still deliberating whether or not the market will be large enough. We have to be careful because of possible backlash from the public” . Which is completely understandable, because S&S is one of the biggest publishing companies in the world.

http://fashionbzaar.net/home/?p=2023te

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: July 10, 2011, 03:09:49 PM »

Once I became aware of coverage of this camera, I watched it a lot.

I saw many people nodding, gesturing, saying hello towards it, so I assume there was a camera person operating it.

But I can't say for certain there was someone operating it manually.

From what I remember, the original stream came from CFNews, which btw is ABC, but others picked it up...their affiliates, subsidiaries, etc. I forget but I think Trimm posted the original as soon as it aired.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.