April 26, 2024, 06:39:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 320677 times)
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: July 10, 2011, 04:01:55 PM »

Imagine a baby daddy had his daughter for a visit and he said he dropped the baby off at the nanny's.  He just went out partying and living the good life without care or worry after that.  Then it was discovered that there was no nanny.  Then his car smelled like death so he ditched it.  Then the baby was found down the street from his home badly decomposed with baby blankets from his home.  Duct tape wrapped thrice around the baby's skull.  A similar roll of duct tape was found in his garage.  There were traces of chloroform in the trunk of his car.  He had searched "how to make chloroform" on his pc at home. 

Ya think the jurors woulda said "Not Guilty"??

What say you?

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #741 on: July 10, 2011, 04:03:27 PM »

I think she got away with it and has already walked or will walk on wed not Sunday. I dont think JP will report Bozo to the bar and if he does Mason has been part of that bar in the past he could call in favors....So what are we left with wait for her to kill again which is very highly, or someone kills her, or wait on karma. I keep trying hard to find a loop hole but cant find nothing.

My Prediction is she will get out lay low a few months then go do a book or movie deal.and when we lease expect it she'll kill again.
As for the jurors I see them being harrassed and scared to leave their homes in days coming.And if any of them has a concous they will always see Caylee's face each time they close their eyes {I went on that facebook page with those horrible pictures of Caylee and since then I can not get that out of my mind I see that picture every night when I lay down}.

For JP I feel he was wrong in making threats to Bozo and not following through them.

When I was little my parents always told me if you lie it will come back on you, they also told me if you lie you will end up telling more lies to cover up that lie, and lying will never get you no wheres.

But in this case it seems lying paid off, and to me that not right, these jurors said they knew she was a lier, so if they saw that how could they not see the rest of her lies?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #742 on: July 10, 2011, 04:05:09 PM »

I hope the link dont blow the page out here.. LOL  I read earlier on here.. on FACEBOOK on the I hate Casey Anthony page.. that someone said she left jail yesterday and was going to Africa. Im sure its BS.. I just went back to try and find the post but there are sooooooooooooo many I cant sit and read them all right now cuz I am busier then heck.

FYI.. I can say one thing.. this page on facebook is no holds barred..    WOWZERS.. you can cuss and say whatever you want. I just read but dont post. lol

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150198157854306.330460.774614305#!/pages/I-hate-Casey-Anthony/214495388584655
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #743 on: July 10, 2011, 04:09:13 PM »

I think Cindy knew a few days after Casey was released the first time,...thats why she sent Mr.Casey to that area.
I'd still like to know why bozo told them to call him instead of LE. As for GA I really truely believe he really didn't know where she was and knowing Casey had left the house with a live Caylee, would of prompt the suicide after finding the body
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #744 on: July 10, 2011, 04:09:53 PM »

Too bad the skank didnt pull the trigger!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: July 10, 2011, 04:10:50 PM »

Imagine a baby daddy had his daughter for a visit and he said he dropped the baby off at the nanny's.  He just went out partying and living the good life without care or worry after that.  Then it was discovered that there was no nanny.  Then his car smelled like death so he ditched it.  Then the baby was found down the street from his home badly decomposed with baby blankets from his home.  Duct tape wrapped thrice around the baby's skull.  A similar roll of duct tape was found in his garage.  There were traces of chloroform in the trunk of his car.  He had searched "how to make chloroform" on his pc at home. 

Ya think the jurors woulda said "Not Guilty"??

What say you?

Good point question, cadillac!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: July 10, 2011, 04:11:05 PM »

I hope the link dont blow the page out here.. LOL  I read earlier on here.. on FACEBOOK on the I hate Casey Anthony page.. that someone said she left jail yesterday and was going to Africa. Im sure its BS.. I just went back to try and find the post but there are sooooooooooooo many I cant sit and read them all right now cuz I am busier then heck.

FYI.. I can say one thing.. this page on facebook is no holds barred..    WOWZERS.. you can cuss and say whatever you want. I just read but dont post. lol

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150198157854306.330460.774614305#!/pages/I-hate-Casey-Anthony/214495388584655

The jury should have been brought in from Africa then maybe justice would have been served...What about the upcoming case with Morgan and Morgan does she have to be in court...sorry I am behind whats going on with that.

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #747 on: July 10, 2011, 04:11:09 PM »

this page has been removed I just clicked on it
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: July 10, 2011, 04:12:50 PM »

The jury should have been brought in from Africa then maybe justice would have been served...What about the upcoming case with Morgan and Morgan does she have to be in court...sorry I am behind whats going on with that.

She has been subpoenaed, AFAIK.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #749 on: July 10, 2011, 04:14:24 PM »

I just got another email about Cayless law !!   an angelic monkey  Here it is !

Dear Angela,

After a jury acquitted Casey Anthony this week, more than 1 million people signed the Change.org petition for "Caylee's Law," turning collective frustration into a constructive movement.

Thanks to you, legislators in at least 18 states plan on introducing Caylee's Law to make it a felony for parents not to report missing children, with more states on the way. One state representative told the press that the "petition forced action" in his state.

One million people have joined together for change. Can you ask your friends and family to sign the petition to put Caylee's Law across the country?

Share the petition for Caylee's Law on Facebook - help bring Caylee's Law to all 50 states.

You can also forward the email below to ask your friends and family to sign the petition.

It's been dubbed the "Caylee's Law Movement," powered by more than 1 million mothers, fathers, and supporters like you who signed the Change.org petition for Caylee's Law. As more people sign the petition for Caylee's Law, the better the chance to advance the law in all 50 states.

Ask your friends to help pass Caylee's Law in all 50 states by sharing the petition on Facebook.

Then, please forward the email below to everybody you know.

Thanks for taking action,

- The Change.org Team

==Sample email for friends and family==

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: July 10, 2011, 04:15:05 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-pretend-like-she-never-existed-jeff-ashton-say.html
Casey Anthony: Pretend like she never existed, Jeff Ashton says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel, Jose Baez, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on July, 10 2011 1:15 PM

Former prosecutor Jeff Ashton has advice for people still furious over Casey Anthony’s acquittal.

“Ignore her forever,” Ashton told WFTV-Channel 9’s Kathi Belich. “Don’t read any articles about her. Don’t read any books by her. Just pretend like she never existed.”

WFTV billed the chat as Ashton’s first and only local television interview since the verdict last week. Ashton has talked to various national media, including “Today” and “The View.” Ashton retired Friday.

Ashton wouldn’t comment on Belich’s comment that “some people have suggested these jurors are as dumb as a box of rocks or lazy.”
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: July 10, 2011, 04:15:19 PM »

Casey Anthony's Parents -- Catching Some Rays

22 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Cindy and George Anthony -- whose daughter Casey Anthony was just found not guilty of murdering their granddaughter Caylee -- were spotted relaxing poolside at a resort in Florida this morning.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/10/casey-anthony-mother-father-cindy-george-photo-resort-florida-caylee-murder-trial-acquitted/#comments-anchor

---------

Don't look too worried by the "death threats", eh?
I am so sick of seeing those who deserve it least benefit the most.  They belong in jail, preferably a hellhole jail.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: July 10, 2011, 04:15:33 PM »

She has been subpoenaed, AFAIK.

Tampa attorney John Morgan has served Anthony with a subpoena to appear at a deposition in a lawsuit he has filed against her.

Lawyer wants to question Casey about Caylee
Updated: Friday, 08 Jul 2011, 10:29 PM EDT
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/lawyer-wants-to-question-casey-about-caylee-07082011

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: July 10, 2011, 04:15:37 PM »

These jurors never understood the science testimony.
I think it was over their heads.
Everytime a defense expert was turned over to cross by the state,
Ashton turned them into state experts.
Jeff did discount Dr Sally.. he said in an interview he didnt know what she was 
Mr Eikenbloom acknowledged Jeff as the first to use DNA in court which made him more credible to me.
Dr Baden needs to keep his creepy stupid ass off of TV. What a shame that a once respected leader in his field sounds like an idiot calling Dr Vass's work junk science.. It is almost time for him to be embalmed

Flamom,

I do not understand Science, it would have gone over my head.  The other pieces of the puzzle, I easily understand,
and I could fit together the whole picture.  A child of ten could have found her guilty, but not these "greedy children"
on the jury. IMO

You have common sense... they didnt have they common sense to even ask a friggin question.
betcha the first things she wants is a cell phone and computer...  hope she doesnt realize how universally despised she is.. the look on her face when she gets it would be worth paying to see

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #754 on: July 10, 2011, 04:16:33 PM »

Titch Is this this list you are looking for?  Found on July 4 by ZooMomology.  Still looking for picture.

On an unrelated note, the jury has selected their preference for the order of question during the press conference scheduled following a verdict.  It is as follows:

1.  CNN 2.  WFTV 3.  St. Pete Times 4.  Reuters 5.  People 6.  HLN 7.  WDBO 8.  NBC 9.  MSNBC 10.WTSP 11.FOX 12.Orlando Magazine 13.Florida Sun 14.WKMG 15.Dateline 16.WTMY 17.Chathouse 18.CFN 13 19.WOFL 20.Tampa Tribune 21.In Session 22.Orlando Sentinel 23.Univision 24.AP 25.Discovery 26.ABC 27.EFE 28.CBS 29.WESH

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #755 on: July 10, 2011, 04:16:52 PM »

this page has been removed I just clicked on it

Jazzy.. I may have messed the link up.. when I click on it .. it shows me MY pics of my class reunion a few momths ago.

If you have facebook.. go to search and just type in.. I hate CAsey Anthony.. it was still there a second ago.. I was trying to read but the posts fly there like crazy.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: July 10, 2011, 04:18:06 PM »

I think Cindy knew a few days after Casey was released the first time,...thats why she sent Mr.Casey to that area.
I'd still like to know why bozo told them to call him instead of LE. As for GA I really truely believe he really didn't know where she was and knowing Casey had left the house with a live Caylee, would of prompt the suicide after finding the body

I brought up the Teddy Bear story last week and someone asked me about it but I never had time to explain what I meant.  Remember Cindy bringing the Teddy Bear to court early on???  At one point on the stand she said that Teddy disappeared from the house, and some here thought that Casey stole it to screw with her head.  Well, it ended up supposedly with that psychic that supposedly was on the phone with Dominic Casey while he was searching.  THEN, if you remember Dominic Casey said on the stand that "low and behold" that Teddy was sent to his office and he opened it not knowing what it was.  NO DOUBT in my mind that was all a made up scam.  They knew Caylee was dead and where she was and they were covering it up with that crazy psychic story.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #757 on: July 10, 2011, 04:19:49 PM »

About an hour or so ago, Jane Valaz (here I go again) said she heard that Casey will be released on Sunday into one of several dark, unmarked automobiles so no one will know in which one she is riding. Don't shoot the messenger.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #758 on: July 10, 2011, 04:21:27 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-pretend-like-she-never-existed-jeff-ashton-say.html
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel, Jose Baez, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on July, 10 2011 1:15 PM

Former prosecutor Jeff Ashton has advice for people still furious over Casey Anthony’s acquittal.

“Ignore her forever,” Ashton told WFTV-Channel 9’s Kathi Belich. “Don’t read any articles about her. Don’t read any books by her. Just pretend like she never existed.”

WFTV billed the chat as Ashton’s first and only local television interview since the verdict last week. Ashton has talked to various national media, including “Today” and “The View.” Ashton retired Friday.

Ashton wouldn’t comment on Belich’s comment that “some people have suggested these jurors are as dumb as a box of rocks or lazy.”

I like Ashton a lot. ....his heart is always in the right place... but you can't ignore a cockroach away... ya got butch up a little bit and spray some Raid on it... or at the very least, turn the lights off and on... and start playing with his mind a little bit. 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #759 on: July 10, 2011, 04:23:24 PM »

I like Ashton a lot. ....his heart is always in the right place... but you can't ignore a cockroach away... ya got butch up a little bit and spray some Raid on it... or at the very least, turn the lights off and on... and start playing with his mind a little bit. 

Monkey Devil!

NCSunny

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.