March 29, 2024, 03:23:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 318106 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: July 10, 2011, 04:46:41 PM »

About an hour or so ago, Jane Valaz (here I go again) said she heard that Casey will be released on Sunday into one of several dark, unmarked automobiles so no one will know in which one she is riding. Don't shoot the messenger.

Last I checked,she is still listed.
http://apps.ocfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?BookNumber=08049710&ID=949523656889
ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE

Booking Number:    08049710
Race:    White
Date of Birth:    03/19/1986
Last Known Address:    4937 Hopesprings Drive, Orlando, Fl 32829
Cell:    F-DORML-08
Date Booked:    10/14/2008
Time Booked:    07:04pm
Number of Holds:    None
Notes:    None

Charges
Case Sequence:    967
Case Status:    Sentenced
#Bond Amount:    
Police Case Number:    n/a
Court Location:    CIRCUIT
Arresting Agency:    Orange County Sheriff Office
Charge/Court Case Number:    Obstruct Criminal Invest-False Info To Leo
482008CF15606O
Note:    (grand Jury Indictment)
Case Sequence:    968
#Bond Amount:    
482008CF15606O

Please phone Orange County Inmate Records Management at (407) 836-3400, if you have any questions about the information in these pages.

Data was last updated on 7/10/2011 4:00:51 PM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: July 10, 2011, 04:47:24 PM »

Titch Is this this list you are looking for?  Found on July 4 by ZooMomology.  Still looking for picture.

On an unrelated note, the jury has selected their preference for the order of question during the press conference scheduled following a verdict.  It is as follows:

1.  CNN 2.  WFTV 3.  St. Pete Times 4.  Reuters 5.  People 6.  HLN 7.  WDBO 8.  NBC 9.  MSNBC 10.WTSP 11.FOX 12.Orlando Magazine 13.Florida Sun 14.WKMG 15.Dateline 16.WTMY 17.Chathouse 18.CFN 13 19.WOFL 20.Tampa Tribune 21.In Session 22.Orlando Sentinel 23.Univision 24.AP 25.Discovery 26.ABC 27.EFE 28.CBS 29.WESH

Thank you so much. I thought the jurors voted on the networks they were allowing and then numbered them in order of questioning. I didn't know they drew names until texasmom hold me. I forgot. I was trying to see who was listed in the top 5 bc they will have the best questions (statistically speaking) and the last one would have the most time.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: July 10, 2011, 04:47:36 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-pretend-like-she-never-existed-jeff-ashton-say.html
Casey Anthony: Pretend like she never existed, Jeff Ashton says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel, Jose Baez, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on July, 10 2011 1:15 PM

Former prosecutor Jeff Ashton has advice for people still furious over Casey Anthony’s acquittal.

“Ignore her forever,” Ashton told WFTV-Channel 9’s Kathi Belich. “Don’t read any articles about her. Don’t read any books by her. Just pretend like she never existed.”

WFTV billed the chat as Ashton’s first and only local television interview since the verdict last week. Ashton has talked to various national media, including “Today” and “The View.” Ashton retired Friday.

Ashton wouldn’t comment on Belich’s comment that “some people have suggested these jurors are as dumb as a box of rocks or lazy.”
 ::snipping2::

I like Ashton a lot. ....his heart is always in the right place... but you can't ignore a cockroach away... ya got butch up a little bit and spray some Raid on it... or at the very least, turn the lights off and on... and start playing with his mind a little bit. 

I like the way you think....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: July 10, 2011, 04:47:46 PM »

I love Richard Hornsby, at least he's not afraid to speak the truth. I haven't been keeping up w/ current the threads but I linked his latest blawg challenging meany mason in case someone hasn't seen it.

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/07/ ... nces-toll/
Thanks loca! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: July 10, 2011, 04:48:17 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-pretend-like-she-never-existed-jeff-ashton-say.html
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel, Jose Baez, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on July, 10 2011 1:15 PM

Former prosecutor Jeff Ashton has advice for people still furious over Casey Anthony’s acquittal.

“Ignore her forever,” Ashton told WFTV-Channel 9’s Kathi Belich. “Don’t read any articles about her. Don’t read any books by her. Just pretend like she never existed.”

WFTV billed the chat as Ashton’s first and only local television interview since the verdict last week. Ashton has talked to various national media, including “Today” and “The View.” Ashton retired Friday.

Ashton wouldn’t comment on Belich’s comment that “some people have suggested these jurors are as dumb as a box of rocks or lazy.”

I like Ashton a lot. ....his heart is always in the right place... but you can't ignore a cockroach away... ya got butch up a little bit and spray some Raid on it... or at the very least, turn the lights off and on... and start playing with his mind a little bit. 

I like the way you think....

~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #785 on: July 10, 2011, 04:50:10 PM »

By the look of the pictures I think Bozo knew IMO

Bozo looks like the cat who ate the mouse Smile

Yep, I agree! Nice pic of Baez the morning of the verdict. since this pic was taken before the NG verdict was read, I think he knew.

This is the photo (as we all remember it) - I am not being pushing, really I'm not.  It is just makes so much dog-on sense now.
That expression is too self-satisfied. IMO

Good pics and I think Sims looks like the cat who at the mouse Look at her mouth.

That would explain why she was jumping up and down at the party, she had to poop!  Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: July 10, 2011, 04:52:41 PM »

Omg I am lmao watching HLN recaps & they're airing Baez with his Little Tyles poster art & he has that stupid spelling error...

Omg. Idiot!

No Chloroform on the stearing[/] wheel

Bahahahaha! 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: July 10, 2011, 04:53:02 PM »

I hope the link dont blow the page out here.. LOL  I read earlier on here.. on FACEBOOK on the I hate Casey Anthony page.. that someone said she left jail yesterday and was going to Africa. Im sure its BS.. I just went back to try and find the post but there are sooooooooooooo many I cant sit and read them all right now cuz I am busier then heck.

FYI.. I can say one thing.. this page on facebook is no holds barred..    WOWZERS.. you can cuss and say whatever you want. I just read but dont post. lol

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150198157854306.330460.774614305#!/pages/I-hate-Casey-Anthony/214495388584655

The jury should have been brought in from Africa then maybe justice would have been served...What about the upcoming case with Morgan and Morgan does she have to be in court...sorry I am behind whats going on with that.

She has been subpoenaed, AFAIK.

Means nothing IMO.... I don't think any of the Anthony's have any qualms about lying under oath...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #788 on: July 10, 2011, 04:53:11 PM »

Casey Anthony's Parents -- Catching Some Rays

22 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Cindy and George Anthony -- whose daughter Casey Anthony was just found not guilty of murdering their granddaughter Caylee -- were spotted relaxing poolside at a resort in Florida this morning.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/10/casey-anthony-mother-father-cindy-george-photo-resort-florida-caylee-murder-trial-acquitted/#comments-anchor

---------

Don't look too worried by the "death threats", eh?
I am so sick of seeing those who deserve it least benefit the most.  They belong in jail, preferably a hellhole jail.

This is from the above link:   According to a witness, the Anthonys stayed by the pool for about two hours, trying to remain anonymous. They didn't interact with anyone, but once it became obvious people were starting to recognize them ... they took off.

Thought they were dead broke?  Oh, I forgot, this resort vacation is probably a bribe from ABC/Disneyworld or her purposed book publisher.

Doesn't  look like them to me!

OMG!  You're right!  There is another person in this world with a mushroom head! Can't be Cindy, no ten gallon jugs.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: July 10, 2011, 04:54:34 PM »

About an hour or so ago, Jane Valaz (here I go again) said she heard that Casey will be released on Sunday into one of several dark, unmarked automobiles so no one will know in which one she is riding. Don't shoot the messenger.

Last I checked,she is still listed.
http://apps.ocfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?BookNumber=08049710&ID=949523656889
ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE

Booking Number:    08049710
Race:    White
Date of Birth:    03/19/1986
Last Known Address:    4937 Hopesprings Drive, Orlando, Fl 32829
Cell:    F-DORML-08
Date Booked:    10/14/2008
Time Booked:    07:04pm
Number of Holds:    None
Notes:    None

Charges
Case Sequence:    967
#Bond Amount:    
482008CF15606O
Case Sequence:    968
#Bond Amount:    
482008CF15606O

Please phone Orange County Inmate Records Management at (407) 836-3400, if you have any questions about the information in these pages.

Data was last updated on 7/10/2011 4:00:51 PM

Next Sunday the 17th
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: July 10, 2011, 04:55:59 PM »

Sooo...Who were the fricken jurors that wouldn't vote Casey guilty no matter what?

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/07/07/2305907_p2/casey-anthony-juror-says-the-jury.html
Snipped:
But Juror No. 2 didn’t buy that.

“The six that voted guilty said it didn’t matter at what point in time she came home and found out her daughter was missing,” he said. “She had to report it in some way, shape or form, and that’s where the negligence came in.”

But some jurors, he said, had decided not to convict Casey Anthony of any charge in the girl’s death. By lunch Tuesday, the guilty side started to lose votes.

I bet they were the men, everyone love a pron star

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #791 on: July 10, 2011, 04:57:03 PM »

Did the Ant's file for Bankruptcy, after Caylee was born?  If a Bankruptcy were filed, was because of the baby's
hospital bills?  How much would a hospital bill be, without no insurance for the delivery, etc?  Thousands?  TIA

Cindy may have carried insurance on Casey, therefore, her unborn child.??????????
Nope, I handle the insurance at our work and, to my best knowledge, if a dependent child get s pregnant there is no coverage for pregnancy for that dependent child.  I know this for a fact, because my adult daughter who is married is still on our insurance policy until the age of 26 (compliments of Obama's reform) and I have done my homework and told her to please wait until she is 26 and has her own policy to get pregnant!!!  I feel confident that this has always been the case on most health insurance policies.  So if your dependent child gets pregnant, they will not cover OB visits I was told.

PS  Lovely daughter turns 26 in a couple months!!  haha  She then has to take out her own policy.

Thanks for your response.  KC's former financie mentioned in an interview the other night on MSNBC, that CA yelled at her
daughter over the hospital bills, I understand how that could drive her mad. Curious as to how much of a bill would delivery?
Would it be 5 thousand more or less?  If you need the interview I will search, please, don't make search. Smile

Cadillac must be exciting, (hopefully soon) you will hear a pitter-patter of little monkey feet.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #792 on: July 10, 2011, 04:58:47 PM »

As far as I understand it, a not guilty verdict is done....it cannot be recalled or a do over
The only option is to uncover wrongdoing and punish that..
Unfortunately for right now, KC is free until she offends again.....and she will 

per this website a NOT guilty can be retried...........here's the excerpt from the website (this was posted a few back from yours)

"A basic principle of fairness in our justice system is that no one should face double jeopardy, meaning no one should be subject to punishment twice for the same crime. If a person is found not guilty after a trial, the prosecutor doesn't usually get a second chance to have another trial.

A retrial is only granted if there were serious errors in the original trial requiring a reversal of the verdict, and the court finds that a new trial should take place.

http://criminal.lawyers.com/Criminal-Law-Basics/Trial-and-Try-again-When-is-a-Retrial-a-Good-Idea.html

do not know if it's true or not but if it is & jury tampering can be proven - seems like a mistrial CAN be declared.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: July 10, 2011, 04:58:57 PM »

Cindy and George Anthony -- whose daughter Casey Anthony was just found not guilty of murdering their granddaughter Caylee -- were spotted relaxing poolside at a resort in Florida this morning.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/10/casey-anthony-mother-father-cindy-george-photo-resort-florida-caylee-murder-trial-acquitted/#comments-anchor

---------

I am so sick of seeing those who deserve it least benefit the most.  They belong in jail, preferably a hellhole jail.

This is from the above link:   According to a witness, the Anthonys stayed by the pool for about two hours, trying to remain anonymous. They didn't interact with anyone, but once it became obvious people were starting to recognize them ... they took off.

Thought they were dead broke?  Oh, I forgot, this resort vacation is probably a bribe from ABC/Disneyworld or her purposed book publisher.

OMG!  You're right!  There is another person in this world with a mushroom head! Can't be Cindy, no ten gallon jugs.

IMO absolutely not Cindy and George.  TMZ needs to get their facts straight.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: July 10, 2011, 04:59:01 PM »

Monkey Devil!

OMG Carpe! 

Ya know, it does kinda irk me that some people think it would make the public feel better to just ignore her knowing we have to coexist with this murderer sharing our oxygen.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: July 10, 2011, 05:00:37 PM »

---------

IMO absolutely not Cindy and George.  TMZ needs to get their facts straight.

I agree....not them...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #796 on: July 10, 2011, 05:00:38 PM »

---------

I agree it is not them.  TMZ must be having a slow news cycle to search for Anthony look a likes.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #797 on: July 10, 2011, 05:00:44 PM »

http://www.wantedfugitives.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1960&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=20

Rob Dick's post yesterday...
Re: Verdict
by Rob on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:11 am

gladys kravits wrote:
We also need a law to make it illegal for jurors to financially profit from their service. Maybe, just maybe, has $$$ not been a consideration, the jury would have deliberated properly and arrived with a different verdict.

Again another necessity, for I feel that the jury arrived at a financially beneficial decision. They knew how big the case was, they knew that they would make history and be apart of history when they were picked for the jury and I believe they decided as a whole before deliberation to make the controversial decision. This is evident by juror #3's statement "We knew this verdict would be controversial" how would they know that, they were sequestered, how would they know what the rest of the world was thinking. Also, the alternate jurors are all on the same page as the twelve deciding jurors, they are not part of the deliberations so how would they be on the exact same page unless the decision was made before they were separated and went into deliberation. They also stated that they had questions however, never asked to have transcripts read back or testimony gone back over. A ten hour deliberation??? With all the evidence that was presented on both sides??? Does not make sense.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: July 10, 2011, 05:02:05 PM »

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-drew-peterson-0710-20110710,0,1355434.story
Drew Peterson said to be pleased by Anthony verdict
Ex-cop heard the news through jailhouse grapevine, lawyer says
By Steve Schmadeke and Stacy St. Clair, Tribune reporters             
July 10, 2011

Among those encouraged last week when a Florida jury found Casey Anthony not guilty of murder was none other than Drew Peterson, who quickly heard the news through the jailhouse grapevine, his attorney said.

Joel Brodsky said his client, held for more than two years on charges that he drowned his third wife, was pleased that jurors in the high-profile case based their decision solely on the evidence.

"The jury is not to judge people morally; it's to judge whether there is sufficient evidence," Brodsky said. "There was more evidence against Casey Anthony — circumstantial evidence — than there is against Drew Peterson. It's good to see a jury do the correct thing."

~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: July 10, 2011, 05:02:43 PM »

---------

Monkey Devil! That doesnt look like them to me.. Looks like Aunt Josie and Uncle Lou from Jersey

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.