March 28, 2024, 04:02:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 317970 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: July 10, 2011, 05:04:51 PM »

Next Sunday the 17th
JVM is full of chit.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #801 on: July 10, 2011, 05:07:57 PM »

I think Cindy knew a few days after Casey was released the first time,...thats why she sent Mr.Casey to that area.
I'd still like to know why bozo told them to call him instead of LE. As for GA I really truely believe he really didn't know where she was and knowing Casey had left the house with a live Caylee, would of prompt the suicide after finding the body

I brought up the Teddy Bear story last week and someone asked me about it but I never had time to explain what I meant.  Remember Cindy bringing the Teddy Bear to court early on???  At one point on the stand she said that Teddy disappeared from the house, and some here thought that Casey stole it to screw with her head.  Well, it ended up supposedly with that psychic that supposedly was on the phone with Dominic Casey while he was searching.  THEN, if you remember Dominic Casey said on the stand that "low and behold" that Teddy was sent to his office and he opened it not knowing what it was.  NO DOUBT in my mind that was all a made up scam.  They knew Caylee was dead and where she was and they were covering it up with that crazy psychic story.
Ahhh...it was me that asked about the Teddy Bear story!  Thanks - I never understood about the Dominic Casey connection really - just because I didn't keep up for awhile.  Thanks for telling me about it.  I guess Cindy was the "psychic"??

Soon after Caylee was known to be missing, I remember Cindy having a psychic come to her home.  think it is the same one, that jeanette person...so she had a previous connection to her.....gee, hard to remember way back all the details from three years ago.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #802 on: July 10, 2011, 05:09:06 PM »

Does anyone else think Casey believes she is "too good - & too important" to show up for a civil deposition?  I do.  What will happen if she doesn't show?  Bench warrant?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: July 10, 2011, 05:09:47 PM »

VIDEO: Raw Interview With Prosecutor Jeff Ashton
WFTV reporter Kathi Belich sat down with Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton to talk about the Casey Anthony story.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28498264/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #804 on: July 10, 2011, 05:13:11 PM »

I love Richard Hornsby, at least he's not afraid to speak the truth. I haven't been keeping up w/ current the threads but I linked his latest blawg challenging meany mason in case someone hasn't seen it.

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/07/ ... nces-toll/
Wow, just WOW.  He kinda gave the finger to the state and the judge, didn't he.
Used to not care so much for him.  But he has my admiration today.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #805 on: July 10, 2011, 05:15:49 PM »

McConnell Raises Concern Over Civilian Terror Trials in Light of Casey Anthony Acquittal

Published July 10, 2011
 | FoxNews.com
Reuters

July 7: Casey Anthony sits in court during her sentencing at the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando, Florida.

Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell pointed to the acquittal of Casey Anthony as an example of why the U.S. civilian court system should not be trusted to try terror suspects.

Anthony, the Florida mother charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee in 2008, was found not guilty Tuesday on all charges except lying to investigators. Becoming perhaps the first lawmaker to do so, McConnell drew a lesson Sunday from that case in connection with the debate in Washington over whether to try suspected terrorists in federal courts.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/07/10/mcconnell-raises-concern-over-civilian-terror-trials-in-light-casey-anthony/

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #806 on: July 10, 2011, 05:18:49 PM »

Fight Over Casey Leads to Arrest

Updated: Sunday, 10 Jul 2011, 2:59 PM EDT
Published : Sunday, 10 Jul 2011, 2:59 PM EDT

by Tara Menendez

Melbourne Beach - Opinions over the Casey Anthony murder case land a man in jail.

Melbourne Beach Police Officers responded to a fight at the Melbourne Beach Pier and tried to make contact with a suspect. Officers say when the suspect saw them coming he jumped into the Indian River and began swimming towards the middle of the river.
 ::snipping2::

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/brevard_news/07102011_Fight_Over_Casey_Leads_to_Arrest

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #807 on: July 10, 2011, 05:20:48 PM »

Did the Ant's file for Bankruptcy, after Caylee was born?  If a Bankruptcy were filed, was because of the baby's
hospital bills?  How much would a hospital bill be, without no insurance for the delivery, etc?  Thousands?  TIA

Cindy may have carried insurance on Casey, therefore, her unborn child.??????????
Nope, I handle the insurance at our work and, to my best knowledge, if a dependent child get s pregnant there is no coverage for pregnancy for that dependent child.  I know this for a fact, because my adult daughter who is married is still on our insurance policy until the age of 26 (compliments of Obama's reform) and I have done my homework and told her to please wait until she is 26 and has her own policy to get pregnant!!!  I feel confident that this has always been the case on most health insurance policies.  So if your dependent child gets pregnant, they will not cover OB visits I was told.

PS  Lovely daughter turns 26 in a couple months!!  haha  She then has to take out her own policy.

After my divorce, I moved back in with the ex, then left for good. 6 weeks later I found out I was pregnant. I was 17 at the time and still on my parents insurance. It would pay for my Dr visits if I wasn't going to an OB GYN but paid nothing on his visits, hospital bill or on my daughter. The insurance company said the only way it would pay was if I allowed my parents to be legal guardian or adopt her which I refused.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #808 on: July 10, 2011, 05:22:47 PM »

1055 = Jennifer Ford.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-05-13/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-jury-friday-20110513_1_potential-jurors-casey-anthony-pace-of-jury-selection

May 13, 2011
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

Snipped:
Surprisingly, Juror 1055, a female nursing student at St. Petersburg College, said she knew nothing about the case. She joked that her "ignorance [of the details] works in my favor."
"Everybody has talked about it so much, I'm kind of curious to see what happened," said the single woman in her early 30s. "I can follow instructions. A case of this magnitude, you need to be discreet. You need to be fair. I feel I can do those things."
Anyone selected for the jury must be able to consider a death sentence if they find her guilty of first-degree murder.
Juror 1055 said she was capable: "I'm for it [the death penalty] under the right circumstances."

What sticks out for me is she says she knew nothing about the case then says everybody has talked about it so much..........which is it? You can't say you know nothing about it if everyone is talking about it. Liar! JMO
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: July 10, 2011, 05:24:25 PM »

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: July 10, 2011, 05:24:31 PM »

Casey Anthony's Parents -- Catching Some Rays

22 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Cindy and George Anthony -- whose daughter Casey Anthony was just found not guilty of murdering their granddaughter Caylee -- were spotted relaxing poolside at a resort in Florida this morning.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/10/casey-anthony-mother-father-cindy-george-photo-resort-florida-caylee-murder-trial-acquitted/#comments-anchor

---------

Don't look too worried by the "death threats", eh?
I am so sick of seeing those who deserve it least benefit the most.  They belong in jail, preferably a hellhole jail.
Monkey Devil! That doesnt look like them to me.. Looks like Aunt Josie and Uncle Lou from Jersey
Holy mackerl...the A's hired doubles to try to trick the media. LOL  It doesn't really look them, but if it fooled TMZ it could fool anybody, right?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: July 10, 2011, 05:24:42 PM »

I saw Jeff Ashton one evening and I also listened when Tracy M that was in the house spoke.
Jeff said to just ignore her. Tracy said she liked the media attention.
Keep hammering away at the networks and Simon & Shuster.
If and when she make her debut on a Network ( use the remote to vote ).
JVM had Janie Wientruab on the other nite, I changed the channel.
The public ( us ) has limited options as to how we can voice our opinion.
The remote when any of her DT supporters come on, her DT or any of the ANTS, use it to vote.
Emails to organizations and advertisers who are handing out the cash to any of them is the way to go.
Not angry nut bar ranting but an expression of your disgust with the follow up that you will no longer support by buyng or tuning the tv to those channels who have any of the DT on.
I am in Canada, these organization do business here also.
I will try to watch when she is deposed, although I think she willl be a no show due to her " safety" and it will be held off.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #812 on: July 10, 2011, 05:26:09 PM »

VIDEO: Raw Interview With Prosecutor Jeff Ashton
WFTV reporter Kathi Belich sat down with Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton to talk about the Casey Anthony story.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28498264/index.html
Thanks Trimm..... I Jeff Ashton

Monkey Devil! Wouldn't it be funny if Mr Ashton went to work for Morgan and Morgan and suprised KC at the deposition on the 19th 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #813 on: July 10, 2011, 05:27:15 PM »

Omg I am lmao watching HLN recaps & they're airing Baez with his Little Tyles poster art & he has that stupid spelling error...

Omg. Idiot!

No Chloroform on the stearing[/] wheel

Bahahahaha! 

He should watch eating those brownies:) Those special treats, Casey like to make, "never know" what she will put in them!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: July 10, 2011, 05:31:01 PM »

I love Richard Hornsby, at least he's not afraid to speak the truth. I haven't been keeping up w/ current the threads but I linked his latest blawg challenging meany mason in case someone hasn't seen it.

Wow, just WOW.  He kinda gave the finger to the state and the judge, didn't he.
Used to not care so much for him.  But he has my admiration today.

Omgosh that was awesome! Ahh say Ahh say a most excellent read!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: July 10, 2011, 05:32:16 PM »

Sooo...Who were the fricken jurors that wouldn't vote Casey guilty no matter what?

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/07/07/2305907_p2/casey-anthony-juror-says-the-jury.html
Snipped:
But Juror No. 2 didn’t buy that.

“The six that voted guilty said it didn’t matter at what point in time she came home and found out her daughter was missing,” he said. “She had to report it in some way, shape or form, and that’s where the negligence came in.”

But some jurors, he said, had decided not to convict Casey Anthony of any charge in the girl’s death. By lunch Tuesday, the guilty side started to lose votes.

Found her daughter missing? WTF? Did they listen to anything anyone said OTHER than the defense?

They would have been better off going to the homeless shelter , next door to get the Juror's

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #816 on: July 10, 2011, 05:32:39 PM »

Casey Anthony's Parents -- Catching Some Rays

22 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Cindy and George Anthony -- whose daughter Casey Anthony was just found not guilty of murdering their granddaughter Caylee -- were spotted relaxing poolside at a resort in Florida this morning.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/10/casey-anthony-mother-father-cindy-george-photo-resort-florida-caylee-murder-trial-acquitted/#comments-anchor

---------

Don't look too worried by the "death threats", eh?
I am so sick of seeing those who deserve it least benefit the most.  They belong in jail, preferably a hellhole jail.
Monkey Devil! That doesnt look like them to me.. Looks like Aunt Josie and Uncle Lou from Jersey
Holy mackerl...the A's hired doubles to try to trick the media. LOL  It doesn't really look them, but if it fooled TMZ it could fool anybody, right?

TMZ should go on a practice run, for next Sunday.  I am serious, if they are so busy doing nothing. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
LVSusie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #817 on: July 10, 2011, 05:35:05 PM »

I have to agree with Mr. Ashton, just ignore her.  All the days Tracy was with her she was so concerned with being in the lime light who was watching her just ignore her would be the worst thing that anyone can do to her.  She is a sociopath!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: July 10, 2011, 05:35:42 PM »

Enjoyed reading that!!!!!   
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #819 on: July 10, 2011, 05:36:58 PM »

hey monks

not sure if anyone's posted this little gem, but here's a tmz link to grammy and grampy anthony sunning it up at a local resort before rosemary's baby gets released from the slammer and the fur really starts to fly!

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/10/casey-anthony-mother-father-cindy-george-photo-resort-florida-caylee-murder-trial-acquitted/

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.