March 28, 2024, 03:18:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 317966 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #840 on: July 10, 2011, 06:08:21 PM »

The miserable postscript for a Casey Anthony juror

By Kerry Sanders, NBC News

Her name remains a secret. She’s known simply as juror number 12. And while she has a certificate from Florida’s 9th Circuit, embossed with calligraphy thanking her for her duty as a member of the Casey Anthony jury, her life since being released from that duty has been one of cat and mouse.

A red-haired woman in her 60s who moved to Florida from Michigan, she told the court she worked at a Publix Grocery when she was questioned as a potential juror.

Now, she’s in hiding.

Juror number 12 left Florida. Her husband, fighting back tears, tells NBC News he’s not sure when she’ll return to her home in Florida.

Why? He says she fears half of her co-workers want her head on a platter. ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

http://fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/07/10/7055601-the-miserable-postscript-for-a-casey-anthony-juror

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: July 10, 2011, 06:13:20 PM »

Video Stories
    Judge Strickland speaks Watch Video
http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/stan-strickland-0710.flv&vtitle=Judge%20Strickland%20speaks

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #842 on: July 10, 2011, 06:16:43 PM »

Her name remains a secret. She’s known simply as juror number 12. And while she has a certificate from Florida’s 9th Circuit, embossed with calligraphy thanking her for her duty as a member of the Casey Anthony jury, her life since being released from that duty has been one of cat and mouse.

A red-haired woman in her 60s who moved to Florida from Michigan, she told the court she worked at a Publix Grocery when she was questioned as a potential juror.

Now, she’s in hiding.

Juror number 12 left Florida. Her husband, fighting back tears, tells NBC News he’s not sure when she’ll return to her home in Florida.

Why? He says she fears half of her co-workers want her head on a platter. ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

http://fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/07/10/7055601-the-miserable-postscript-for-a-casey-anthony-juror
Personally I don't feel bad for the jurors they could of took time looked at evidence, asked any questions they had, then based their judgement on that
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #843 on: July 10, 2011, 06:17:41 PM »

Now, she’s in hiding.

I almost feel sorry for her - but not much - she had the ability to stand up for what was right and at the very least hang the jury - but she MADE A CHOICE not to - unlike Caylee who did not get to choose to be killed and dumped like trash. On second thought, I feel nothing for her but dislike! 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
TampaMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: July 10, 2011, 06:18:12 PM »

YESSS, Sunny!!! Thank you so very much...I think it's an adorable picture!!
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #845 on: July 10, 2011, 06:18:15 PM »

Can they not charge her for disposing of a body wrongfully? I forget what it is called,

Could they charged her with wrongful disposal of a corpse,?
Or did Caylee do this on her own

Blonde, there was a rather famous case in California and this is how that state handled it. When Gram Parson's died of an overdose, his buddy, Phil, stole Gram's body at the L.A. airport, ran off to the desert with it, bought ethel gasoline (he said he wanted the best for his friend) then burned Gram's body.

California had no laws regarding the theft or transporting or burning of a dead body. They fined Phil $600 for the theft of the casket.

Do not know what Florida's laws are regarding these things.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #846 on: July 10, 2011, 06:19:53 PM »

::snipping2::

[/quote]

She's probably right.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: July 10, 2011, 06:20:11 PM »

I have no pity for them.. they have to live with the consequences of their own stupidity

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: July 10, 2011, 06:22:40 PM »

I still don't see how anyone could say that Mason's & Baez's closing arguments were so good [ Sean Hannity raved about Baez's closing on his radio show the other day ]---the Prosecution's were superior in every way.  Jeff & Linda were completely convincing and used just the right timing, genuine heartfelt belief, and common sense.    One reason the verdict is so surprising.

Videos

Closing Arguments Phase

Emotional Day: Tears, Anger, Laughter In Casey Murder Trial
July 3, 2005
Closing Arguments:  Jeff Ashton - Jose Baez - Cheney Mason
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
http://www.wftv.com/news/28433629/detail.html

Prosecution Rebuttal Phase

State Ends Arguments, Casey Jury Instructed On Charges
July 4, 2011
Rebuttal: Jeff Ashton - Linda Drane-Burdick
Day 46: Part 1 | Part 2
http://www.wftv.com/news/28438713/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #849 on: July 10, 2011, 06:23:25 PM »

Now, she’s in hiding.

Boohoo-flippin-hoo!     She should've thought of that while devaluing Caylee's life with that verdict.  She voted that way.  Now let her stand behind her decision.  No sympathy from me.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #850 on: July 10, 2011, 06:24:43 PM »

She's probably right.
[/quote]

I think it would be more than half that wanted her head... it's leaning closer to 80 - 90 %. No love for fake ones, beooootch.

She may have to go to Piggly Wiggly? Nope, don't think they'd put up with that nonsense either!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #851 on: July 10, 2011, 06:24:58 PM »

Can they not charge her for disposing of a body wrongfully? I forget what it is called,

Could they charged her with wrongful disposal of a corpse,?
Or did Caylee do this on her own

Blonde, there was a rather famous case in California and this is how that state handled it. When Gram Parson's died of an overdose, his buddy, Phil, stole Gram's body at the L.A. airport, ran off to the desert with it, bought ethel gasoline (he said he wanted the best for his friend) then burned Gram's body.

California had no laws regarding the theft or transporting or burning of a dead body. They fined Phil $600 for the theft of the casket.

Do not know what Florida's laws are regarding these things.
Maybe littering or contamination of ground?  I still think the landowner could sue.

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #852 on: July 10, 2011, 06:25:48 PM »

She's probably right.
[/quote]I wouldn't of stopped with just the co-workers it was the world basically
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #853 on: July 10, 2011, 06:29:47 PM »

Now, she’s in hiding.

I am so happy about the pressure being put on this jury not only from across the country but right down to their hometown who has disowned them because they sure don't want anyone to think the whole county feels that way but anyway, it just may make one of the jurors crack in hopes of finding redemption and acceptance back into society and just maybe we will have the truth about what really went on in that NON-deliberation room.

And maybe I'm reaching here but perhaps there should be a law in the future (in Caylee's memory) that does not allow jurors in any case profit by doing interviews or receiving gifts, if they wish to talk, they can do it for free, it's the only way to better ensure justice.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: July 10, 2011, 06:31:20 PM »

I have no pity for them.. they have to live with the consequences of their own stupidity

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #855 on: July 10, 2011, 06:31:57 PM »

Now, she’s in hiding.

BBM.... her co workers and half this country as well. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #856 on: July 10, 2011, 06:32:19 PM »

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/2011/07/10/jury-foreperson-and-the-facts/

Jury Foreperson and the facts (and OTR at 10pm/Monday)
by Greta Van Susteren 

we did NOT compensate the juror foreperson for his interview.  He did NOT ask for anything and we did not offer him anything.

And yet, he's about to have his face on national tv.  Will his book deal be announced soon?

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #857 on: July 10, 2011, 06:33:28 PM »

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/2011/07/10/jury-foreperson-and-the-facts/

Jury Foreperson and the facts (and OTR at 10pm/Monday)
by Greta Van Susteren 

we did NOT compensate the juror foreperson for his interview.  He did NOT ask for anything and we did not offer him anything.

And yet, he's about to have his face on national tv.  Will his book deal be announced soon?
Edit to say, his voice.  They won't show his face.  But really, one taste of the spotlight and he'll be willing to start getting paid for his words.

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #858 on: July 10, 2011, 06:36:35 PM »

If jurors goes back to the court house or contacts JP and tells them they were threatened before they were took to Orange County or after and an investigation proves they were would this cause a mistrial and cause a new trial?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: July 10, 2011, 06:37:27 PM »

I have a hinky feeling that the verdict was a given prior to Day 1 of the trial ... prior to the opening statements of the the prosecution and defence.

Titch ... keep digging hon.

I'm gone for the day.  Life outside the computer room beckons.

Have a good Sunday all.

Janet
9:14 AM PT

In other words ... Justice for Caylee Marie never stood a chance.

Titch ... are you still digging?

Janet

++++

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 189
:    It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.