March 28, 2024, 10:14:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 318000 times)
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #860 on: July 10, 2011, 06:37:54 PM »

The miserable postscript for a Casey Anthony juror

By Kerry Sanders, NBC News

Her name remains a secret. She’s known simply as juror number 12. And while she has a certificate from Florida’s 9th Circuit, embossed with calligraphy thanking her for her duty as a member of the Casey Anthony jury, her life since being released from that duty has been one of cat and mouse.

A red-haired woman in her 60s who moved to Florida from Michigan, she told the court she worked at a Publix Grocery when she was questioned as a potential juror.

Now, she’s in hiding.

Juror number 12 left Florida. Her husband, fighting back tears, tells NBC News he’s not sure when she’ll return to her home in Florida.

Why? He says she fears half of her co-workers want her head on a platter. ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

http://fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/07/10/7055601-the-miserable-postscript-for-a-casey-anthony-juror
Personally I don't feel bad for the jurors they could of took time looked at evidence, asked any questions they had, then based their judgement on that

Yep.........I just watched on ID channel a guy named Jennings went on trial, 9-3 vote so it became a hung jury, retried and they took 4 weeks to deliberate! I think JP should not have babied them so much with their "special" this and "special" that and constantly worrying about them sitting around and needing to be done with the case so these jurors could go home, well the jokes  on them cuz they are no longer welcome at home! JMO
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #861 on: July 10, 2011, 06:38:56 PM »

Her name remains a secret. She’s known simply as juror number 12. And while she has a certificate from Florida’s 9th Circuit, embossed with calligraphy thanking her for her duty as a member of the Casey Anthony jury, her life since being released from that duty has been one of cat and mouse.

A red-haired woman in her 60s who moved to Florida from Michigan, she told the court she worked at a Publix Grocery when she was questioned as a potential juror.

Now, she’s in hiding.

Juror number 12 left Florida. Her husband, fighting back tears, tells NBC News he’s not sure when she’ll return to her home in Florida.

Why? He says she fears half of her co-workers want her head on a platter. ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

http://fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/07/10/7055601-the-miserable-postscript-for-a-casey-anthony-juror
BBM.... her co workers and half this country as well. 

She is probably having a Ring-A-Ding-Ding, if you know what mean. Smile   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: July 10, 2011, 06:40:55 PM »

I don't feel the least bit sorry for anyone on that jury. May they live in fear, paranoia and guilt for the rest of their lives.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #863 on: July 10, 2011, 06:40:58 PM »

RANT ON I don't give a rat's behind if the jurors are frightened, had they done their job and deliberated and found her not guilty. But the DIDN'T deliberate, they sat around had their minds made up already. Didn't read the instructions. I hope they ALL are shunned by their friends, family and I really wish the media would shun them as well. I myself, haven't watched any video on the internet or tv of any of the jurors, nor will I watch, read their books or feel sad for their predicimate they put themselves into by not doing their job. I don't care what they have to say. They can kiss my big fat arse. I think they were either lazy or looking for the almight $$$$.       

JMO JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #864 on: July 10, 2011, 06:41:34 PM »

http://blogs.babble.com/strollerderby/2011/07/10/would-you-turn-in-your-kids-if-they-committed-a-crime-this-mom-did/
Would You Turn Your Kids In If They Committed A Crime?  This Mom Did.

Cindy Anthony is believed by some to have lied on the witness stand during daughter Casey’s trial, saying she was the one who searched the word “chloroform” online, which might have played some part in the jury reaching their not guilty verdict last week.

See, Cindy, there are parents out there that know that kids have to learn that they are accountable for their decisions.  These moms want their kids to grow up to be productive citizens and to make them proud.  You could learn a lot from these moms.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #865 on: July 10, 2011, 06:45:11 PM »

I'll bet ole Farmville Lady is glad she doesn't have friends.  She doesn't have to worry about anyone being ticked at her.  She'd probably been replanting her farm since her return to Pinellas County.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: July 10, 2011, 06:46:18 PM »

Now, she’s in hiding.

WAIT A MINUTE!!! She left Florida?????? Shouldn't she have gone back to work???? Who paid for her "vacation"???? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: July 10, 2011, 06:47:05 PM »

I don't feel the least bit sorry for anyone on that jury. May they live in fear, paranoia and guilt for the rest of their lives.

I have no sympathy for any of them either! They could have avoided this by simply reading the freaking instructions and looking at the evidence and taken the time to actually deliberate....Nope..no sympathy here...Cry me a freaking river jurors ...and alternates...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #868 on: July 10, 2011, 06:50:34 PM »

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2011/07/nancy_eshelman_casey_anthony_i.html
Nancy Eshelman: Casey Anthony is poster child for entitled generation

Casey Anthony was the poster child for the entitled generation, a whole chunk of 20-somethings who avoiding grow up because it’s more fun not to. The lesson in her story is that ultimately someone pays the price for their fun.

AMEN

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: July 10, 2011, 06:53:35 PM »

Now, she’s in hiding.

WAIT A MINUTE!!! She left Florida?????? Shouldn't she have gone back to work???? Who paid for her "vacation"???? 

Quote:
She was due to retire in the fall, but Juror number 12, after being released from sequestration, chose to call her boss to announce she couldn’t come to work. She didn’t feel safe.

She retired over the phone.

The husband, who sat with two NBC News producers, glanced repeatedly at his blood pressure monitor on the coffee table and the Bible next to it.

This God-fearing family describes the after-effects of the Anthony verdict as traumatic.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #870 on: July 10, 2011, 06:53:45 PM »

I have no sympathy for any of them either! They could have avoided this by simply reading the freaking instructions and looking at the evidence and taken the time to actually deliberate....Nope..no sympathy here...Cry me a freaking river jurors ...and alternates...

Your decisions have consequences... things have been this way since the dawn of time, since way back when kitty was a puss.

I hope she enjoys her wonderful life in Michigan and winds up living in a van down by the river.

Thanks for visiting the Sunshine State!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #871 on: July 10, 2011, 06:54:25 PM »

Did the Ant's file for Bankruptcy, after Caylee was born?  If a Bankruptcy were filed, was because of the baby's
hospital bills?  How much would a hospital bill be, without no insurance for the delivery, etc?  Thousands?  TIA

Cindy may have carried insurance on Casey, therefore, her unborn child.??????????
Nope, I handle the insurance at our work and, to my best knowledge, if a dependent child get s pregnant there is no coverage for pregnancy for that dependent child.  I know this for a fact, because my adult daughter who is married is still on our insurance policy until the age of 26 (compliments of Obama's reform) and I have done my homework and told her to please wait until she is 26 and has her own policy to get pregnant!!!  I feel confident that this has always been the case on most health insurance policies.  So if your dependent child gets pregnant, they will not cover OB visits I was told.

PS  Lovely daughter turns 26 in a couple months!!  haha  She then has to take out her own policy.

Thanks for your response.  KC's former financie mentioned in an interview the other night on MSNBC, that CA yelled at her
daughter over the hospital bills, I understand how that could drive her mad. Curious as to how much of a bill would delivery?
Would it be 5 thousand more or less?  If you need the interview I will search, please, don't make search. Smile

Cadillac must be exciting, (hopefully soon) you will hear a pitter-patter of little monkey feet.

I don't know abot Cindy's insurance but my daughter's hospital bill for her delivery was covered by my insurance, thank goodness since it was over a week in the high risk maternity ward. Eli was a different story, that bill was well over 400,000  dollars. I think a vaginal delivery is about $3,500.00 and a C-Section pushes $10,000.00 depending on the circumstances.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: July 10, 2011, 06:55:06 PM »

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2011/07/nancy_eshelman_casey_anthony_i.html
Nancy Eshelman: Casey Anthony is poster child for entitled generation

Casey Anthony was the poster child for the entitled generation, a whole chunk of 20-somethings who avoiding grow up because it’s more fun not to. The lesson in her story is that ultimately someone pays the price for their fun.

AMEN

Wow. She speaks what most think. Good insight.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: July 10, 2011, 06:56:18 PM »

Now, she’s in hiding.

Quote:
She was due to retire in the fall, but Juror number 12, after being released from sequestration, chose to call her boss to announce she couldn’t come to work. She didn’t feel safe.

The husband, who sat with two NBC News producers, glanced repeatedly at his blood pressure monitor on the coffee table and the Bible next to it.

This God-fearing family describes the after-effects of the Anthony verdict as traumatic.
  an angelic monkey Thank you for telling me the facts. Like I said, I am not going to look at anything the jurors or their family/friends have to say. So she retired over the phone, I thought she was the one that was going to retire. But, but, but WHO paid for her Vacation???? NBC????? 

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #874 on: July 10, 2011, 06:58:22 PM »

Now, she’s in hiding.

Quote:

looks like he was looking for sympathy,I bet she was hiding in the basement or in the back room or bathroom hoping that someone would buy the story and leave them alone.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #875 on: July 10, 2011, 06:59:42 PM »

This 'God-fearing' family should be fearing God not the folks in Florida.  God can send lightening all the way to Wisconsin. 

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: July 10, 2011, 07:02:18 PM »

So....the blood pressure machine AND Bible are prominently displayed on the coffee table . . . amazing.

What a play for sympathy . . forget it . 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: July 10, 2011, 07:02:49 PM »

Now, she’s in hiding.

Quote:

looks like he was looking for sympathy,I bet she was hiding in the basement or in the back room or bathroom hoping that someone would buy the story and leave them alone.
Possibly in the bathroom, but why even on tv unless he was getting paid for the interview? Why did the husband feel the need to go on TV? That's what I don't get. Guess I should click on the links, but I truly don't want to see or hear their whining about how they feel, they need to think about how Caylee felt being ductaped, chloroformed and rotting/eaten by animals in a forest. Something they didn't think of  during deliberations.

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #878 on: July 10, 2011, 07:04:09 PM »

So....the blood pressure machine AND Bible are prominently displayed on the coffee table . . . amazing.

I agree this was just an act for sympathy
wonder when the others will feel the pressure of their mistake not to look at evidence?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: July 10, 2011, 07:04:34 PM »

Props by the producers I guarantee that both were not on the coffee table until the media got there. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.