March 28, 2024, 07:48:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 317984 times)
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: July 10, 2011, 07:07:34 PM »

So....the blood pressure machine AND Bible are prominently displayed on the coffee table . . . amazing.

What a play for sympathy . . forget it . 
Props by the producers I guarantee that both were not on the coffee table until the media got there. 

exactly . 
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #881 on: July 10, 2011, 07:11:24 PM »

on the jurors so far:
1 juror is mocking mason like a little parrot that she is
1 is scared to eat on her trip in London
1 wanted the guilty verdict but caved in by lunch by the others = no back bone
1 ran away left hubby even though he apparently is sick and dealing with high b/p
1 thinking she is beautiful so she couldnt do this crime.

is this about right?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #882 on: July 10, 2011, 07:13:42 PM »

It appears that Michigan will not be to happy to have juror #12, either!

--------
Posted: 6:57 PM Jul 10, 2011

Michigan Responds to Caylee Anthony Case
The outrage across America over the death of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony has lawmakers here in Michigan wondering -- how can they prevent cases like hers from happening here?

::snipping2::

http://www.wilx.com/news/headlines/Michigan_Responds_to_Caylee_Anthony_Case_125304553.html?ref=553

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #883 on: July 10, 2011, 07:14:06 PM »

So....the blood pressure machine AND Bible are prominently displayed on the coffee table . . . amazing.

Props by the producers I guarantee that both were not on the coffee table until the media got there. 

exactly . 
Disgusting, that is why I will not watch anything these jurors and families have to say.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: July 10, 2011, 07:18:21 PM »

exactly . 
Disgusting, that is why I will not watch anything these jurors and families have to say.
same with me ~ I'm just keeping up with the monkeys, and I will probably watch the video someone recently posted with JAshton's interview with Kathy Belich (sp?). 
My family is stunned that I've gone cold turkey like this . . . it's best for me, though.  I'm so angry, sad, disappointed, and frustrated.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #885 on: July 10, 2011, 07:20:40 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/071011-caylee-memorial-road-closed

Deputies block off Suburban Drive

These are my opinions and subject to change.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #886 on: July 10, 2011, 07:21:42 PM »

exactly . 
same with me ~ I'm just keeping up with the monkeys, and I will probably watch the video someone recently posted with JAshton's interview with Kathy Belich (sp?). 
My family is stunned that I've gone cold turkey like this . . . it's best for me, though.  I'm so angry, sad, disappointed, and frustrated.
TCU, best thing to watch is Kathi and Jeff's interview. It is a great interview. Breaks my heart that in the video you can tell he is as disappointed, frustrated, sad and angry as we are.

O/T Go Frogs!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: July 10, 2011, 07:24:13 PM »

exactly . 

http://fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/07/10/7055601-the-miserable-postscript-for-a-casey-anthony-juror

Quote:
A red-haired woman in her 60s who moved to Florida from Michigan, she told the court she worked at a Publix Grocery when she was questioned as a potential juror.

Quote:
And now, they both face vitriol from those who are unwilling to accept a jury of peers reached a fair verdict based on the evidence presented.

In a back room, the husband has a manila envelope filled with letters.

Each is a request from a different news organization asking Juror number 12 for an interview.

Her husband had packed his own bag and says he’s ready to leave if and when the court releases his wife’s name. For now, the court record of all the jurors’ names remains sealed.

Her husband says, before she left the state to escape, she told him “I’d rather go to jail that sit on a jury like this again.”
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #888 on: July 10, 2011, 07:24:58 PM »

I honestly believe Ashton, Linda and Mr. George will go far in life for fighting for victims. But Ashton was right we need to ignore her and the anthony's totally
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: July 10, 2011, 07:25:28 PM »

While I agree with Jeff Ashton that the best thing we can do to get to Casey is to turn our backs on her and ignore her, I will take it one farther and put it out there that it will really get to her if she is shunned while Caylee is kept in the limelight.Bet she ain't gonna be happy about that Rascal Flatts song for Caylee either...it's not about HER! We need to keep Caylee and her face visible as long as we possibly can without nary a mention of her killer slore mother...jmo

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #890 on: July 10, 2011, 07:26:44 PM »

While I agree with Jeff Ashton that the best thing we can do to get to Casey is to turn our backs on her and ignore her, I will take it one farther and put it out there that it will really get to her if she is shunned while Caylee is kept in the limelight.Bet she ain't gonna be happy about that Rascal Flatts song for Caylee either...it's not about HER! We need to keep Caylee and her face visible as long as we possibly can without nary a mention of her killer slore mother...jmo
ITA

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #891 on: July 10, 2011, 07:26:48 PM »

ITA there
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: July 10, 2011, 07:30:48 PM »

http://fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/07/10/7055601-the-miserable-postscript-for-a-casey-anthony-juror

Quote:
A red-haired woman in her 60s who moved to Florida from Michigan, she told the court she worked at a Publix Grocery when she was questioned as a potential juror.

Quote:
And now, they both face vitriol from those who are unwilling to accept a jury of peers reached a fair verdict based on the evidence presented.

Each is a request from a different news organization asking Juror number 12 for an interview.

Her husband had packed his own bag and says he’s ready to leave if and when the court releases his wife’s name. For now, the court record of all the jurors’ names remains sealed.

Her husband says, before she left the state to escape, she told him “I’d rather go to jail that sit on a jury like this again.”
You know, if I thought they'd given even enough time to read the charges presented to the jury, I'd maybe feel a touch of sympathy. 
The minute we were told the verdict was in, I figured they waited 'til Tuesday so they could get in one last free, tasty lunch.
Such a travesty.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #893 on: July 10, 2011, 07:31:33 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28493658/detail.html

Country Stars Write Song For Caylee

'Going Places' Written For Caylee Anthony

Casey will be po'd that the attention is on Caylee instead of her. 

Cindy will be po'd because she isn't getting a $ of proceeds from the song.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: July 10, 2011, 07:32:54 PM »

Quote:

Quote:

You know, if I thought they'd given even enough time to read the charges presented to the jury, I'd maybe feel a touch of sympathy. 
The minute we were told the verdict was in, I figured they waited 'til Tuesday so they could get in one last free, tasty lunch.
Such a travesty.

Exactly! This woman is 60 years old...certainly old enough to stand up for what she believed in, or if she thought Casey not guilty to at least say...hey...there is a procedure we are suppose to follow here...we need to do this right...no.... I don't feel sorry for her...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: July 10, 2011, 07:33:39 PM »

Yep...we need to push that song all the way to the top!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #896 on: July 10, 2011, 07:34:12 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/07/10/mcconnell-raises-concern-over-civilian-terror-trials-in-light-casey-anthony/

McConnell Raises Concern Over Civilian Terror Trials in Light of Casey Anthony Acquittal

Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell pointed to the acquittal of Casey Anthony as an example of why the U.S. civilian court system should not be trusted to try terror suspects.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #897 on: July 10, 2011, 07:34:40 PM »

Did the Ant's file for Bankruptcy, after Caylee was born?  If a Bankruptcy were filed, was because of the baby's
hospital bills?  How much would a hospital bill be, without no insurance for the delivery, etc?  Thousands?  TIA

Cindy may have carried insurance on Casey, therefore, her unborn child.??????????
Nope, I handle the insurance at our work and, to my best knowledge, if a dependent child get s pregnant there is no coverage for pregnancy for that dependent child.  I know this for a fact, because my adult daughter who is married is still on our insurance policy until the age of 26 (compliments of Obama's reform) and I have done my homework and told her to please wait until she is 26 and has her own policy to get pregnant!!!  I feel confident that this has always been the case on most health insurance policies.  So if your dependent child gets pregnant, they will not cover OB visits I was told.

PS  Lovely daughter turns 26 in a couple months!!  haha  She then has to take out her own policy.

Thanks for your response.  KC's former financie mentioned in an interview the other night on MSNBC, that CA yelled at her
daughter over the hospital bills, I understand how that could drive her mad. Curious as to how much of a bill would delivery?
Would it be 5 thousand more or less?  If you need the interview I will search, please, don't make search. Smile

Cadillac must be exciting, (hopefully soon) you will hear a pitter-patter of little monkey feet.

I don't know abot Cindy's insurance but my daughter's hospital bill for her delivery was covered by my insurance, thank goodness since it was over a week in the high risk maternity ward. Eli was a different story, that bill was well over 400,000  dollars. I think a vaginal delivery is about $3,500.00 and a C-Section pushes $10,000.00 depending on the circumstances.

Islandmonkey,

Thank-you for detailing the prices, I seriously did not know, I figured it would be steep.  There is no small wonder, why Aliens
travel here to have a baby.  Cindy, apparently did not have her daughter, covered on her insurance, since she yelled at her,
as to when she would repay her mother for the cost of the hospital bills. Thanks, again, give me a rough idea what she owned her mother.  This just gives me a clearer picture of the tension in the household.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #898 on: July 10, 2011, 07:36:12 PM »

Yeah but cant they sue for the money it will make if I knew they could get a dime I'd push it
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #899 on: July 10, 2011, 07:36:46 PM »

Yeah but cant they sue for the money it will make if I knew they could get a dime I'd push it
ment couldnt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.