March 28, 2024, 04:09:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 318039 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: July 10, 2011, 07:38:15 PM »

Did the Ant's file for Bankruptcy, after Caylee was born?  If a Bankruptcy were filed, was because of the baby's
hospital bills?  How much would a hospital bill be, without no insurance for the delivery, etc?  Thousands?  TIA

Cindy may have carried insurance on Casey, therefore, her unborn child.??????????
Nope, I handle the insurance at our work and, to my best knowledge, if a dependent child get s pregnant there is no coverage for pregnancy for that dependent child.  I know this for a fact, because my adult daughter who is married is still on our insurance policy until the age of 26 (compliments of Obama's reform) and I have done my homework and told her to please wait until she is 26 and has her own policy to get pregnant!!!  I feel confident that this has always been the case on most health insurance policies.  So if your dependent child gets pregnant, they will not cover OB visits I was told.

PS  Lovely daughter turns 26 in a couple months!!  haha  She then has to take out her own policy.

Thanks for your response.  KC's former financie mentioned in an interview the other night on MSNBC, that CA yelled at her
daughter over the hospital bills, I understand how that could drive her mad. Curious as to how much of a bill would delivery?
Would it be 5 thousand more or less?  If you need the interview I will search, please, don't make search. Smile

Cadillac must be exciting, (hopefully soon) you will hear a pitter-patter of little monkey feet.

I don't know abot Cindy's insurance but my daughter's hospital bill for her delivery was covered by my insurance, thank goodness since it was over a week in the high risk maternity ward. Eli was a different story, that bill was well over 400,000  dollars. I think a vaginal delivery is about $3,500.00 and a C-Section pushes $10,000.00 depending on the circumstances.

Islandmonkey,

Thank-you for detailing the prices, I seriously did not know, I figured it would be steep.  There is no small wonder, why Aliens
travel here to have a baby.  Cindy, apparently did not have her daughter, covered on her insurance, since she yelled at her,
as to when she would repay her mother for the cost of the hospital bills. Thanks, again, give me a rough idea what she owned her mother.  This just gives me a clearer picture of the tension in the household.

And if she had let Casey put Caylee up for adoption like she wanted to Sindy wouldn't be out the money,(the adoptive family pays the hospital and doctor bills ) Casey would be free to do what she wanted and little Caylee would be the cherished little princess that some couple prayed for for probably years and years...instead she ended up with her head duct taped,in trash bags thrown in the swamp!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: July 10, 2011, 07:39:21 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28493658/detail.html

Country Stars Write Song For Caylee

'Going Places' Written For Caylee Anthony

Casey will be po'd that the attention is on Caylee instead of her. 

Cindy will be po'd because she isn't getting a $ of proceeds from the song.

Yep...we need to push that song all the way to the top!
Yeah but cant they sue for the money it will make if I knew they could get a dime I'd push it
ment couldnt

I don't think they can get the money from that song...might be wrong, but i don't see how...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: July 10, 2011, 07:43:46 PM »

Hi all. haven't been on in a couple of days. It's so strange how I'm trying to forget ICA will be released soon, but Caylee was never far from my thoughts. Anyways, hope everyone is hanging in there

Did any other jurors talk yet besides that terrible juror with the horrible attitude? I know one was anonymous to the newspaper and that other defensive one is all over the place with that sour puss face on her... just wondering if that other one got his 6 figures to talk yet?
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #903 on: July 10, 2011, 07:47:47 PM »

This 'God-fearing' family should be fearing God not the folks in Florida.  God can send lightening all the way to Wisconsin. 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #904 on: July 10, 2011, 07:48:21 PM »

A  bankruptcy was never filed in Orange County, by the Ant's, that was a bogus charge and it was retracted.  I am not siding
with anyone,  I like to keep my mind open besides being silly.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #905 on: July 10, 2011, 07:49:44 PM »

http://fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/07/10/7055601-the-miserable-postscript-for-a-casey-anthony-juror

Quote:
A red-haired woman in her 60s who moved to Florida from Michigan, she told the court she worked at a Publix Grocery when she was questioned as a potential juror.

Quote:
And now, they both face vitriol from those who are unwilling to accept a jury of peers reached a fair verdict based on the evidence presented.

In a back room, the husband has a manila envelope filled with letters.

Each is a request from a different news organization asking Juror number 12 for an interview.

Her husband had packed his own bag and says he’s ready to leave if and when the court releases his wife’s name. For now, the court record of all the jurors’ names remains sealed.

Her husband says, before she left the state to escape, she told him “I’d rather go to jail that sit on a jury like this again.”
You know, if I thought they'd given even enough time to read the charges presented to the jury, I'd maybe feel a touch of sympathy. 
The minute we were told the verdict was in, I figured they waited 'til Tuesday so they could get in one last free, tasty lunch.
Such a travesty.
Thought the same as well waiting for the tasty lunch and Dessert Lady. Too bad they got Chik fil A. (love me some Chik fil a), but they were probably waiting for a tasty lunch of crab puffs 

When I was on a two week jury trial, we weren't sequestered, so we had to buy our lunch, pay our parking and got $20.00 a day. That didn't even pay parking, much less lunch in the court cafeteria.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: July 10, 2011, 07:50:56 PM »

http://fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/07/10/7055601-the-miserable-postscript-for-a-casey-anthony-juror

Quote:
A red-haired woman in her 60s who moved to Florida from Michigan, she told the court she worked at a Publix Grocery when she was questioned as a potential juror.

Quote:
And now, they both face vitriol from those who are unwilling to accept a jury of peers reached a fair verdict based on the evidence presented.

Each is a request from a different news organization asking Juror number 12 for an interview.

Her husband had packed his own bag and says he’s ready to leave if and when the court releases his wife’s name. For now, the court record of all the jurors’ names remains sealed.

Her husband says, before she left the state to escape, she told him “I’d rather go to jail that sit on a jury like this again.”
You know, if I thought they'd given even enough time to read the charges presented to the jury, I'd maybe feel a touch of sympathy. 
The minute we were told the verdict was in, I figured they waited 'til Tuesday so they could get in one last free, tasty lunch.
Such a travesty.

I agree, Tcumom. I just feel bad bc in reading this article, this lady seems weak. Like maybe she couldn't stand up to the others. I blame them all as a whole for making such a horrible nonjudgement. She should have either stood her ground & caused the jury to hang, or she should be strong enough to be proud of the decision she made. She's in her 60's. I wouldn't wish death on anyone in this situation. If some of these jurors felt pressure to make a decision that wasn't what they really wanted, then they should speak up. Hell, they should have let somebody know in the first place if they felt it was too soon for a verdict.

I think there was a plant or two.

I also think people rushed bc thy had vacations planned.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: July 10, 2011, 07:52:47 PM »

Quote:

Quote:

Such a travesty.

I agree, Tcumom. I just feel bad bc in reading this article, this lady seems weak. Like maybe she couldn't stand up to the others. I blame them all as a whole for making such a horrible nonjudgement. She should have either stood her ground & caused the jury to hang, or she should be strong enough to be proud of the decision she made. She's in her 60's. I wouldn't wish death on anyone in this situation. If some of these jurors felt pressure to make a decision that wasn't what they really wanted, then they should speak up. Hell, they should have let somebody know in the first place if they felt it was too soon for a verdict.

I agree Titch!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: July 10, 2011, 07:53:12 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28493658/detail.html

Country Stars Write Song For Caylee

'Going Places' Written For Caylee Anthony

Casey will be po'd that the attention is on Caylee instead of her. 

Cindy will be po'd because she isn't getting a $ of proceeds from the song.
  Yes she will be pizzed. Hope the song tops the charts and wins a Grammy award.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: July 10, 2011, 07:57:06 PM »

BBM, My comments in purple:

Quote:

[Okay.  She left the state, but didn't take the media offers with her, right?  Or is she hiding in the house somewhere?  Or did she not need the envelope any longer because she has already picked the best offer?  Maybe she quit her job because she has struck media gold and will no longer be needing that Publix paycheck?  Maybe "out of state" means an all-expenses-paid trip to a studio somewhere for make-up and mike-up? Not to be mean, but it sounds so strange to say that she has left the state and left her husband and job behind.]

[Does that mean he's staying in town on his own, if his wife's name does remain sealed? ... Indefinitely?  Um, and yet he's granting media interviews himself, inside their home?  Hmm.. ]

Her husband says, before she left the state to escape,

[Excuse me, but how does this make sense?  She was concerned about leaving her ill husband alone for all those weeks of sequestration, and now that she is free to return back home with him, she has instead left him behind again to fend for himself, and has fled the state? Is it just me?]    

she told him “I’d rather go to jail tha[n] sit on a jury like this again.”

[This is a VERY interesting statement, IMO.  Why would she mention going to jail?  Does she secretly feel she has done something criminal?  Why did she say ""than sit on a jury like this again?"  Why not say "than serve as a juror on a case like this again?"  Forgive me, but it makes me wonder:  Was it the CASE that left her so shattered, or could it have been what happened in the JURY room?]

« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 08:02:46 PM by klaasend » Logged

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: July 10, 2011, 07:58:59 PM »

Quote:

Quote:

Such a travesty.

Even if she was weak, she took an oath. And even at being 60 it would seem to me, if she is God fearing she should have kept the oath. Not caved in. I am a very weak person at times and unfortunately can be bullied, but when I have a position I will always fight for that stand. So I don't feel too sorry for her.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: July 10, 2011, 08:00:05 PM »

A  bankruptcy was never filed in Orange County, by the Ant's, that was a bogus charge and it was retracted.  I am not siding
with anyone,  I like to keep my mind open besides being silly.

For some reason I thought they lost their house in Ohio when the auto business failed. Could that be where they claimed bankruptcy?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #912 on: July 10, 2011, 08:00:50 PM »

This 'God-fearing' family should be fearing God not the folks in Florida.  God can send lightening all the way to Wisconsin. 

I think only Simon Burch the tow yard guy lives there, now. He gets a pass. IMO  He's an okay joe.

I still wish he called to make a report when he smelled death, though.

Then again, he was dealing with the Anthonys - who would have guessed what they would turn out to be?

They are like the Addam's family + an episode of Hoarders + that deadly addiction show
with the girl who can't stop eating the sofa cushions. cyclops

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #913 on: July 10, 2011, 08:02:50 PM »

Did the Ant's file for Bankruptcy, after Caylee was born?  If a Bankruptcy were filed, was because of the baby's
hospital bills?  How much would a hospital bill be, without no insurance for the delivery, etc?  Thousands?  TIA

Cindy may have carried insurance on Casey, therefore, her unborn child.??????????
Nope, I handle the insurance at our work and, to my best knowledge, if a dependent child get s pregnant there is no coverage for pregnancy for that dependent child.  I know this for a fact, because my adult daughter who is married is still on our insurance policy until the age of 26 (compliments of Obama's reform) and I have done my homework and told her to please wait until she is 26 and has her own policy to get pregnant!!!  I feel confident that this has always been the case on most health insurance policies.  So if your dependent child gets pregnant, they will not cover OB visits I was told.

PS  Lovely daughter turns 26 in a couple months!!  haha  She then has to take out her own policy.

Thanks for your response.  KC's former financie mentioned in an interview the other night on MSNBC, that CA yelled at her
daughter over the hospital bills, I understand how that could drive her mad. Curious as to how much of a bill would delivery?
Would it be 5 thousand more or less?  If you need the interview I will search, please, don't make search. Smile

Cadillac must be exciting, (hopefully soon) you will hear a pitter-patter of little monkey feet.

I don't know abot Cindy's insurance but my daughter's hospital bill for her delivery was covered by my insurance, thank goodness since it was over a week in the high risk maternity ward. Eli was a different story, that bill was well over 400,000  dollars. I think a vaginal delivery is about $3,500.00 and a C-Section pushes $10,000.00 depending on the circumstances.

Islandmonkey,

Thank-you for detailing the prices, I seriously did not know, I figured it would be steep.  There is no small wonder, why Aliens
travel here to have a baby.  Cindy, apparently did not have her daughter, covered on her insurance, since she yelled at her,
as to when she would repay her mother for the cost of the hospital bills. Thanks, again, give me a rough idea what she owned her mother.  This just gives me a clearer picture of the tension in the household.

This is just my assumption but I think Caylee's bill wouldn't have been that high, is wasn't a c-section and she was probably only in the hospital 2 days and if Cindy's insurance covered Casey's part, she's only owe Caylee's portion which IIRC for both of my kids was 2,000-2,500 - the 400,000.00 was because Eli was in the highest level NICU for 11 weeks, heart surgery etc before he died....that number is way out there for a baby born on or around due date 36 weeks + vs a micro preemie. So, I'd say about 2,500.00 was outstanding IF it was just Caylee, and maybe 5,000.00 max if it was Casey and Caylee.

FYI~I hate whorealdo as much as Bozo and Casey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: July 10, 2011, 08:03:28 PM »

I don't know if this was posted yet, because I'm in the middle of something~

By Kerry Sanders, NBC News
Her name remains a secret. She’s known simply as juror number 12. And while she has a certificate from Florida’s 9th Circuit, embossed with calligraphy thanking her for her duty as a member of the Casey Anthony jury, her life since being released from that duty has been one of cat and mouse.
Now, she’s in hiding.
Juror number 12 left Florida. Her husband, fighting back tears, tells NBC News he’s not sure when she’ll return to her home in Florida.
Why? He says she fears half of her co-workers want her head on a platter.

Why run if there's nothing to hide?

~ That picture is NOT the A's, lol.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: July 10, 2011, 08:03:40 PM »

BBM, My comments in purple:

Quote:

[Okay.  She left the state, but didn't take the media offers with her, right?  Or is she hiding in the house somewhere?  Or did she not need the envelope any longer because she has already picked the best offer?  Maybe she quit her job because she has struck media gold and will no longer be needing that Publix paycheck?  Maybe "out of state" means an all-expenses-paid trip to a studio somewhere for make-up and mike-up? Not to be mean, but it sounds so strange to say that she has left the state and left her husband and job behind.]

[Does that mean he's staying in town on his own, if his wife's name does remain sealed? ... Indefinitely?  Um, and yet he's granting media interviews himself, inside their home?  Hmm.. ]

Her husband says, before she left the state to escape,

[Excuse me, but how does this make sense?  She was concerned about leaving her ill husband alone for all those weeks of sequestration, and now that she is free to return back home with him, she has instead left him behind again to fend for himself, and has fled the state? Is it just me?]   

she told him “I’d rather go to jail tha[n] sit on a jury like this again.”

[This is a VERY interesting statement, IMO.  Why would she mention going to jail?  Does she secretly feel she has done something criminal?  Why did she say ""than sit on a jury like this again?"  Why not say "than serve as a juror on a case like this again?"  Forgive me, but it makes me wonder:  Was it the CASE that left her so shattered, or could it have been what happened in the JURY room?]
  Desi!!! Thank you!!! You just posted what I cannot articulately say. Everything you just posted is what was in my brain from what I have read about the interview with the husband. I will not watch.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: July 10, 2011, 08:10:47 PM »

I know, I know JSM. You guys are right. I just feel bad for somebody that made such a drastic decision & is now having a hard time dealing with it.

I wonder if any of these jurors realized how horrific the fallout would be from their idiotic Not Guilty verdict.

I say make a decision & stand by it. This is why you should be in tune with yourself. Know what is right & stick with it. If they felt right in voting NG then they should stand proud. If they didn't feel that wY, then they shouldn't have voted that way. If they were pressured or threatened to vote any other way than how they truly felt, then they should tell someone in authority...like the Prosecutors Office.

I wish I didn't have such a bleeding heart! Ugggh!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: July 10, 2011, 08:12:13 PM »

I don't feel sorry for any of the jurors...they made their decision without thinking things through..now they will have to live with their horrible decision of setting  a baby killer free..I am stll stunned that so many idiots were selected for jury duty on the same case...for the life of me I can not figure their logic and I never will..and I don't think that any of them should make a dime off of Caylee.
I am still furious at what happened.
Also, I would not be surprised at all if Casey does get released early without any announcement..would love it if protectors were lining the streets if she does get released and the public finds out about it...I truly hate her arrogant ass and I don't care what happens to her except I hope thar she lives a miserable wretched life

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #918 on: July 10, 2011, 08:13:36 PM »

How did KC spend 45,000 dollars (reportly) stolen from her parents?  I thought about that for a few days.  She must
have peed it away, a little at time?  Where and how did she spend with 45,000? 

snip

Mrs. Plesea is Cindy Anthony's mother and she told investigators during the August interview that, about a month after Casey's arrest, Casey had stolen $45,000 from her mother Cindy, possibly through taking out credit cards in Cindy's name and that Casey's father George also took out credit cards in Cindy's name.  snip

http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7628&start=105&sid=65816f8fb2126ee58b357ffe42e1637a

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: July 10, 2011, 08:16:08 PM »

I don't feel sorry for any of the jurors...they made their decision without thinking things through..now they will have to live with their horrible decision of setting  a baby killer free..I am stll stunned that so many idiots were selected for jury duty on the same case...for the life of me I can not figure their logic and I never will..and I don't think that any of them should make a dime off of Caylee.
I am still furious at what happened.
Also, I would not be surprised at all if Casey does get released early without any announcement..would love it if protestors were lining the streets if she does get released and the public finds out about it...I truly hate her arrogant ass and I don't care what happens to her except I hope thar she lives a miserable wretched life

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.