March 29, 2024, 03:13:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 318103 times)
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #980 on: July 10, 2011, 10:05:40 PM »

Goodnight All!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: July 10, 2011, 10:06:42 PM »

Oh My God ... Never gonna believe this!

So I'm sitting here watching The Fairly Oddparents Moviewith my son and guess how it ended...

...A van driving away with WISHFUL THINKING painted on the side of it!

Omg! Now everytime I hear the tern "wishful thinking" or "magical thinking", I'm gonna think of that wacky drunk hairbrain expert! Just think, now that these stupid jurors acquitted Casey, that crazy magical thinking expert has more validation in a court of law! Makes me ill.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #982 on: July 10, 2011, 10:07:20 PM »

Somewhere a village is pizzed they got their 12 idiots back   
Bet I know what county its in.  lolololol

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: July 10, 2011, 10:07:20 PM »

Goodnight All!

Goodnight. 
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: July 10, 2011, 10:10:41 PM »

So I'm sitting here watching The Fairly Oddparents Moviewith my son and guess how it ended...

Omg! Now everytime I hear the tern "wishful thinking" or "magical thinking", I'm gonna think of that wacky drunk hairbrain expert! Just think, now that these stupid jurors acquitted Casey, that crazy magical thinking expert has more validation in a court of law! Makes me ill.

I finally realized what she reminds me of ~ the I Love Lucy vitametavegemin episode.  Good Lord, that woman was snockered!

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: July 10, 2011, 10:11:40 PM »

Oh my gosh, Titch . I messed up the quote and reply and I'm NOT snockered ! 
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #986 on: July 10, 2011, 10:12:30 PM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/online-lynch-mob-led-casey-anthonys-defense-team-1587923.html

"Amy Singer calls the Casey Anthony trial "the social media trial of the century."

As jury consultant for Anthony's defense team, she should know.

As part of her duties, she oversaw an army of people who monitored social media around the clock, gauging how the sordid case of an Orlando woman accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter was playing in the digital world."

The article as a whole is interesting.

Bumping. This link doesn't work for me but it sounds interesting. Does it work for anyone else?
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #987 on: July 10, 2011, 10:12:40 PM »

RANT ON I don't give a rat's behind if the jurors are frightened, had they done their job and deliberated and found her not guilty. But the DIDN'T deliberate, they sat around had their minds made up already. Didn't read the instructions. I hope they ALL are shunned by their friends, family and I really wish the media would shun them as well. I myself, haven't watched any video on the internet or tv of any of the jurors, nor will I watch, read their books or feel sad for their predicimate they put themselves into by not doing their job. I don't care what they have to say. They can kiss my big fat arse. I think they were either lazy or looking for the almight $$$$.       

JMO JSM 

I just watched the interview of Jeff Ashton by Kathi B.  He handled himself very well.  It was difficult for him as anyone could tell by watching the odd facial expressions at certain Qs. However he made one statement I really liked and thought it told what he was thinking.
"I hope they followed the law."  (Very telling I thought.)
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #988 on: July 10, 2011, 10:13:53 PM »

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/why-the-names-of-the-casey-anthony-jurors-are-important-to-you/1179536
"Why the names of the Casey Anthony jurors are important to you"

"So why do we need to know the jurors' names? First off, because everyone should always want government's hands where we can see them."

"When any part of our system does business in secret — spending, hiring, even trying court cases — you can bet someone within that system will one day find a way to corrupt it, to get a little something for himself, because hey, who's watching? Corners are cut, bribes taken and deals made in the dark. Imagine you could never discover that a juror was an old friend of the prosecutor or an ex-employee of the defense. Courthouse corruption does not exist only in John Grisham beach-reads."
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: July 10, 2011, 10:16:18 PM »

BBM, My comments in purple:

http://fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/07/10/7055601-the-miserable-postscript-for-a-casey-anthony-juror

Quote:
And now, they both face vitriol from those who are unwilling to accept a jury of peers reached a fair verdict based on the evidence presented.

In a back room, the husband has a manila envelope filled with letters.

Each is a request from a different news organization asking Juror number 12 for an interview.

[Okay.  She left the state, but didn't take the media offers with her, right?  Or is she hiding in the house somewhere?  Or did she not need the envelope any longer because she has already picked the best offer?  Maybe she quit her job because she has struck media gold and will no longer be needing that Publix paycheck?  Maybe "out of state" means an all-expenses-paid trip to a studio somewhere for make-up and mike-up? Not to be mean, but it sounds so strange to say that she has left the state and left her husband and job behind.]

Her husband had packed his own bag and says he’s ready to leave if and when the court releases his wife’s name. For now, the court record of all the jurors’ names remains sealed. 

[Does that mean he's staying in town on his own, if his wife's name does remain sealed? ... Indefinitely?  Um, and yet he's granting media interviews himself, inside their home?  Hmm.. ]

Her husband says, before she left the state to escape,

[Excuse me, but how does this make sense?  She was concerned about leaving her ill husband alone for all those weeks of sequestration, and now that she is free to return back home with him, she has instead left him behind again to fend for himself, and has fled the state? Is it just me?]   

she told him “I’d rather go to jail tha[n] sit on a jury like this again.”

[This is a VERY interesting statement, IMO.  Why would she mention going to jail?  Does she secretly feel she has done something criminal?  Why did she say ""than sit on a jury like this again?"  Why not say "than serve as a juror on a case like this again?"  Forgive me, but it makes me wonder:  Was it the CASE that left her so shattered, or could it have been what happened in the JURY room?]
  Desi!!! Thank you!!! You just posted what I cannot articulately say. Everything you just posted is what was in my brain from what I have read about the interview with the husband. I will not watch.

Jeesh Des, you're right... I'm gonna go look for her questioning during selection. Maybe it'll help shed some light. Anybody remember her Juror #? Not 12 but the actual #.

I am 2 pages behind, but if this has not been answered, she was #3140. From my jury selection notes:

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: July 10, 2011, 10:17:06 PM »

I finally realized what she reminds me of ~ the I Love Lucy vitametavegemin episode.  Good Lord, that woman was snockered!

Omg she reminded me of Chrissy Snow (Three's Company)...without the sex appeal. Omg. My 17 y/o came in when she was on the stand & asked me if she was wasted. I said sure seems like it. He said looked like she was awfully fidgety in her seat, leaning forward alot, smiling for no good reason. He said the way she was squirming all around it looked like she was on an ecstacy trip. I couldn't stop laughing.

Then I sent him to his room bc I kept questioning how he'd know the way someone would act that's on that! Ugggh!
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #991 on: July 10, 2011, 10:18:50 PM »

You know the LE hate to have to be involved at all.  But I guess things must look right.
So happy to see that many people care enough to go over there and pay respects. That says much.  I hope they continue to do so.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: July 10, 2011, 10:28:24 PM »

http://itemonline.com/opinion/x971905907/Naomi-W-Led-TSU-grad-presides-over-Casey-Anthony-trial
Naomi W. Ledé: TSU grad presides over Casey Anthony trial
The Huntsville Item
July 9, 2011

HUNTSVILLE — In February 2009, the judges of the 9th Judicial Circuit unanimously elected the Honorable Belvin Perry Jr. as chief judge for the term of July 1, 2009 to June 30, 2011.  By rule, a chief judge is chosen from among circuit judges and county judges in each judicial circuit to carry out administrative responsibilities within the circuit. Judge Perry is completing his seventh term as chief justice of the 9th Circuit, having served from 1995 to 1999 and again from 2001 to the present.

Born Oct. 10, 1949, Judge Belvin Perry Jr. serves as chief judge in Florida’s 9th Judicial Circuit.  He is the presiding judge for the high profile Casey Anthony murder trial.  Perry’s father, Belvin Perry, Sr., served as one of Orlando, Fla.’s first African American police officers. 

Judge Perry received a bachelor’s degree in history from Tuskegee University, a master’s degree in education from Tuskegee University, and he is a 1977 graduate of the Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Texas Southern University in Houston. 
  ::snipping2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: July 10, 2011, 10:31:27 PM »

The miserable postscript for a Casey Anthony juror

By Kerry Sanders, NBC News

Her name remains a secret. She’s known simply as juror number 12. And while she has a certificate from Florida’s 9th Circuit, embossed with calligraphy thanking her for her duty as a member of the Casey Anthony jury, her life since being released from that duty has been one of cat and mouse.

A red-haired woman in her 60s who moved to Florida from Michigan, she told the court she worked at a Publix Grocery when she was questioned as a potential juror.

Now, she’s in hiding.

Juror number 12 left Florida. Her husband, fighting back tears, tells NBC News he’s not sure when she’ll return to her home in Florida.

Why? He says she fears half of her co-workers want her head on a platter. ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

http://fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/07/10/7055601-the-miserable-postscript-for-a-casey-anthony-juror
Boohoo-flippin-hoo!     She should've thought of that while devaluing Caylee's life with that verdict.  She voted that way.  Now let her stand behind her decision.  No sympathy from me.   

Bad enough she was a coward on the jury but now is a coward in real life. I hope she is ostracized the rest of her life for what she did.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: July 10, 2011, 10:31:29 PM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/online-lynch-mob-led-casey-anthonys-defense-team-1587923.html

"Amy Singer calls the Casey Anthony trial "the social media trial of the century."

As part of her duties, she oversaw an army of people who monitored social media around the clock, gauging how the sordid case of an Orlando woman accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter was playing in the digital world."

The article as a whole is interesting.

Bumping. This link doesn't work for me but it sounds interesting. Does it work for anyone else?

yes

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: July 10, 2011, 10:37:01 PM »

Not a good story IMO..and it is my local newspaper  

Online 'lynch mob' led Casey Anthony's defense team to adapt, jury consultant says
By Jane Musgrave
Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

Updated: 11:49 p.m. Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Posted: 11:24 p.m. Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Amy Singer calls the Casey Anthony trial "the social media trial of the century."

As part of her duties, she oversaw an army of people who monitored social media around the clock, gauging how the sordid case of an Orlando woman accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter was playing in the digital world.

The vast majority, glued to cable TV's gavel-to-gavel coverage of the six-week trial, hated the 25-year-old Orlando woman and was convinced she killed her daughter.

"It was a lynch mob," Singer said.

At one point, a million people were blogging about the trial, not including the thousands more who were either tweeting, texting or discussing the case in online chat rooms, she said.

The venom not only helped her assist Anthony's attorneys in altering their trial strategy to respond to online critics, but also helps explain why people were inflamed Tuesday when a jury acquitted Anthony of killing her daughter, Caylee, Singer said.

Home viewers were convinced of Anthony's guilt before the first witness was called. The TV coverage seemed to confirm their beliefs.

"I call them camera victims," she said.

Watching the trial through the narrow eye of a television lens, home viewers convinced themselves they knew every twist and turn of the case. But, the renowned Fort Lauderdale consultant said, they didn't.

While the television camera focused home viewers' attention on whoever was sitting in the witness box, whom were jurors watching?

"They were looking at George," Singer said, referring to Anthony's father. And, she said, what they saw confirmed suspicions that were planted when he testified. He fidgeted. He gulped. He didn't seem trustworthy.

Further, home viewers saw an inexplicably blank-faced Anthony listening to hours of testimony about her dead daughter. What home viewers saw as creepily unemotional underscored her defense team's suggestion that she is mentally ill. TV cameras, Singer said, also didn't capture Anthony's reaction when photos of Caylee were shown to the jury. She cried.
 ::snipping2::

Edit to snip article. Sorry, we can only post the link and partial article.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 10:42:09 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #996 on: July 10, 2011, 10:38:56 PM »

A  bankruptcy was never filed in Orange County, by the Ant's, that was a bogus charge and it was retracted.  I am not siding
with anyone,  I like to keep my mind open besides being silly.

For some reason I thought they lost their house in Ohio when the auto business failed. Could that be where they claimed bankruptcy?

I did not my my monkey thinking cap on today.         I will browse Google archivies newspapers.

They filed bankruptcy in Ohio.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: July 10, 2011, 10:40:42 PM »

BBM, My comments in purple:

Quote:
And now, they both face vitriol from those who are unwilling to accept a jury of peers reached a fair verdict based on the evidence presented.

In a back room, the husband has a manila envelope filled with letters.

Each is a request from a different news organization asking Juror number 12 for an interview.

[Okay.  She left the state, but didn't take the media offers with her, right?  Or is she hiding in the house somewhere?  Or did she not need the envelope any longer because she has already picked the best offer?  Maybe she quit her job because she has struck media gold and will no longer be needing that Publix paycheck?  Maybe "out of state" means an all-expenses-paid trip to a studio somewhere for make-up and mike-up? Not to be mean, but it sounds so strange to say that she has left the state and left her husband and job behind.]

Her husband had packed his own bag and says he’s ready to leave if and when the court releases his wife’s name. For now, the court record of all the jurors’ names remains sealed. 

[Does that mean he's staying in town on his own, if his wife's name does remain sealed? ... Indefinitely?  Um, and yet he's granting media interviews himself, inside their home?  Hmm.. ]

Her husband says, before she left the state to escape,

[Excuse me, but how does this make sense?  She was concerned about leaving her ill husband alone for all those weeks of sequestration, and now that she is free to return back home with him, she has instead left him behind again to fend for himself, and has fled the state? Is it just me?]   

she told him “I’d rather go to jail tha[n] sit on a jury like this again.”

[This is a VERY interesting statement, IMO.  Why would she mention going to jail?  Does she secretly feel she has done something criminal?  Why did she say ""than sit on a jury like this again?"  Why not say "than serve as a juror on a case like this again?"  Forgive me, but it makes me wonder:  Was it the CASE that left her so shattered, or could it have been what happened in the JURY room?]
  Desi!!! Thank you!!! You just posted what I cannot articulately say. Everything you just posted is what was in my brain from what I have read about the interview with the husband. I will not watch.

Jeesh Des, you're right... I'm gonna go look for her questioning during selection. Maybe it'll help shed some light. Anybody remember her Juror #? Not 12 but the actual #.

I am 2 pages behind, but if this has not been answered, she was #3140. From my jury selection notes:

Brandi..I am several pages behind but skipped ahead.

I put the link to your list from the juror section on this thread because it is so much better then the TV  juror synopsis.

See what is important to me is that juror #12 worked in day care for 10  years in Michigan..she was a mandated reporter of child abuse.  And some how this child was murdered, carted around in her mother's car trunk and dumped like trash in the swamp...and this woman who had been a mandated reporter previously could n't come to the reasonable conclusion that this was at the least aggravated child abuse............................No way I believe that put in a room a lone with the evidence and the prosecutions sticking points she would have come to that conclusion.

Take a look at Brandi's list again..and you will be astounded at the number of people on that list that were mandated reporters..and some that still are....AND THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS COME FORWARD WHO WAS THE LAST HOLD OUT WAS AN IT GUY WITH KIDS..AND HE WAS HOLDING OUT AGAINST THE OTHER 11......WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE.

I am incensed that our justice system failed Caylee..but I am more incensed because these other 11 people shouldn't have the jobs they have..because they are just that damn dumb!!!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #998 on: July 10, 2011, 10:42:11 PM »

FOLLOWING IS THE CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY FOUNDATION 2009 FINANCIAL STATEMENT
Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc., Orlando, FL 
Registration Number :CH29385 Expiration Date : 4/23/2011
Revenue Source : DCS Statement of Support/Revenue (12/31/2009)
Total Revenue : $2,580.72       Program Services Expenses : $630.25   20%
Total Expenses : $3,107.49     Administrative Expenses : $2,477.24   80%
Surplus/Deficit : -$526.77        Fund-Raising Expenses : $.00   0%

The Foundation’s Principal Place of Business:  4937 Hopespring Drive, Orlando FL  32829 – George and Cindy Anthony’s home

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/01/cindygeorge-anthony-take-up-to-80-of-foundation-donation-money/

CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY FOUNDATION, INC.    —-OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS:
Title: President             Title: S
Cindy M. Anthony,        George A. Anthony
Title: D                           Title:  D
Lee A. Anthony             Mallory Parker
Title:  TD                       Title:  D
Jody Parker                  Brenda Black
RESOURCES:
LOOKUP CAYLEE ANTHONY FOUNDATION INC. INFORMATION HERE:  http://www.sunbiz.org/index.html
OFFICIAL CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY FOUNDATION INC. WEBSITE HERE: http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/mission.html
FLORIDA CHARITIES GIFT GIVER GUIDE:
http://csapp.800helpfla.com/cspublicapp/giftgiversquery/giftgiversquery.aspx

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: July 10, 2011, 10:42:39 PM »

Last week, Bank of America began foreclosure proceedings against George and Cindy Anthony, the paretnt sof accused murderer Casey Anthony.

According to WFTV, the Anthonys have not made a payment on their Orlando, Fla. home since May 2009. Property records indicate the home was purchased in 1989 for around $91,000, but the recent foreclosure papers indicate the couple owes over $115,000 plus interest on the home.
http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/casey-anthony-update-read-the-foreclosure-documents-filed-against-george-and-cindy-anthony

Continue reading on Examiner.com Casey Anthony update: Read the foreclosure documents filed against George and Cindy Anthony - National Crime | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/casey-anthony-update-read-the-foreclosure-documents-filed-against-george-and-cindy-anthony#ixzz1RlCS6HUe

08/16/2010   SBKY   NOTICE OF FILING & SUGGESTION OF BANKRUPTCY DOMINIC A CASEY & MARY R CASEY CASE #6:10-BK-08935-KSJ
His court date on 13 August 2010 was canceled.
http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/08/18/casey-anthony-cindys-pi-files-bankruptcy/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.