March 28, 2024, 12:29:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #2 7/09 - 7/10/11  (Read 318017 times)
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1040 on: July 10, 2011, 11:46:12 PM »

I am dead tired and ready to crash for tonight. One lingering thought keeps swirling; Jeff Ashton seems to be the kind of father that means it when he says, "I can't right now, I've got to go to work, but when I come home, we will play."

Baez "at one time" owed $12,000 in child support. I cannot imagine depriving one's children for anything other than out of necessity. Baez just does not seem he has ever cared more for his children than, practically, anything else. In this sense, it follows he can identify with Casey and her lack of mother instinct. He doesn't have it either.

Mumbles flipping Mason said, "Casey has become like a grand=daughter to me." Yet, he MIIIIIGHT consider, her staying with them for a FEEEEEW days. Grandparents LOVE having their grandchildren come visit...AND often.

Going to court is about money. Nothing else. Follow the money.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1041 on: July 10, 2011, 11:46:59 PM »

George and Cindy relaxing poolside in Florida -

I don't know how to post a picture on here but here's a link. 

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/10/casey-anthony-mother-father-cindy-george-photo-resort-florida-caylee-murder-trial-acquitted/

Can someone post the picture.  Thanks.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1042 on: July 10, 2011, 11:47:09 PM »

Monkey Devil!    Monkey Devil!
you forgot like father 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: July 10, 2011, 11:49:12 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/10/casey-anthony-mother-father-cindy-george-photo-resort-florida-caylee-murder-trial-acquitted/

We saw it..it isnt them..it looks like Aunt Josie and Uncle Lou from New Jersey 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: July 10, 2011, 11:53:17 PM »

http://americanjusticecenter.com/law/faq/Criminal_Law_Process/Mistrial.aspx

every example I find is before the verdict is read and rendered by the judge

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: July 10, 2011, 11:54:00 PM »

Just noticed something -- it gave me chills:

Cindy:   "Jealousy has taken her away."       

Casey:   "What is given can be taken away."

(Please forgive the interruption.)

Like mother:

Like daughter

Like juror

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
You know what Dr. Glass says about that?  Pursing the lips means one is lying....very interesting all three of them are doing it.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1046 on: July 10, 2011, 11:54:19 PM »

Here is one that was overturned and then that was overturned........

this one is closer in circumstance to this case, but in the end NG stuck

http://www.dailybulldog.com/db/features/oui-fatal-accident-conviction-overturned/

Hi Island! 

I think I know what Flamom is referring to. Jeff Ashton said (I think maybe it was on Dr. Drew, I forget) that if somebody is acquitted in a murder trial, then double jeopardy rules would protect Casey from ever being prosecuted for Caylee's death. He said it would be unfortunate if there was jury misconduct, but it wouldn't be a mistrial bc Casey was acquitted. If she were found guilty instead, then the rules would be slightly different and there could be a mistrial, however in that situation is would gave to be extreme and proven.

Alot of us, myself included, are trying to gather whatever info we can and post it. It's disgraceful that Casey will be free in a week. I'm disgusted...and all bc either people had an agenda & it was rigged or else they didn't have the balls needed to render a decent true verdict.

ITA with Flamom....once the jury is out and the judge has adjuticated the defendant NG, it's a snowball's chance in hell, they tried it here and the Supreme Court overturned the verdict BACK to the original verdict. Now from reading the decisions and thought in this case I posted it sounds like if the trial court had basically stopped in their tracks and not adjuticated the defendant NG, they might have prevailed. Also, ITA about overturning Guilty verdicts!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: July 10, 2011, 11:54:24 PM »

If jurors goes back to the court house or contacts JP and tells them they were threatened before they were took to Orange County or after and an investigation proves they were would this cause a mistrial and cause a new trial?
I am a few pages behind, SIA if this was answered
Once someone is found not guilty by a jury... it is done
If there was misconduct, those responsible can be prosecuted.
A not guilty does not mean a do over... ever

Not necessarily - if there was jury tampering by the defense they can throw the entire verdict out. If the jury tampering can be proved to be one of jurors who caused others to be coerced, then the entire verdict is null. There are a number of cases where trials were declared mistrials because of jury tampering. guilty or not

we just need to follow the trail to one juror to the defense team and it's a mis-trial.

I think Lyon is the key and I think there may be some good leads in that direction.

Thank you thank you my friend.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: July 10, 2011, 11:56:36 PM »

I mean it, I really am going to bed this time. There is one more thing; on KODE TV Channel 12, out of Joplin, MO (yes their tv station is still standing after the tornado) there was a report on Casey's younger years. It caught my attention when the reporter said she mentioned her "Irish" roots. This made me think of her jail house letter describing her desire to adopt an Irish child, "accent and all."

She dropped out of high school only 1 credit short of graduation. The only high school course I can think of that is only one credit is something like gym.

Honestly, Casey could screw up something as simple as an anvil.

Good night pardners, may the trail rise up to greet you when you ride.

Yoder, the Amish Jedi.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1049 on: July 10, 2011, 11:57:11 PM »

US Senator Mitch McConnell (KY-R) Raises Concern Over Civilian Terror Trials in Light of Casey Anthony Acquittal

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/07/10/us-senator-mitch-mcconnell-ky-r-raises-concern-over-civilian-terror-trials-in-light-of-casey-anthony-acquittal/

Imagine if the Casey Anthony jury was put in charge of judging a terror suspect?

Who would ever thought that we would be using the words Casey Anthony and terrorism in the same sentences? However, after the debacle that occurred in Orlando, FL following the head scratching verdict of the jury of “not guilty on all major charges in the murder trial of Casey Anthony, That is exactly what has transpired. US Senator Mitch McConnell (KY-R) said on Fox News Sunday that the acquittal in the Casey Anthony murder trial is exactly the reason why terror suspects cannot be tried in civilian court.
 ::snipping2::

The question is no longer just whether terrorist should be provided the benefits of the US Constitution by being tried in civilian court, what also must be looked at is whether a jury could actually be capable of judging such a case. What will happen when defense council in opening statements says that the terrorist committed the act and killed American because he was molested by George Anthony and that the individual killed by a road side bomb or detonated bomb vest actually died from drowning in a pool? Will the jury find the terrorist not guilty of murder and only find them guilty of lesser charges of littering or destruction of property? After all, it was not the terrorist who did the computer searches of how to make a bomb … it was really done by Cindy Anthony.

::snipping2::
Read the full story:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/07/10/us-senator-mitch-mcconnell-ky-r-raises-concern-over-civilian-terror-trials-in-light-of-casey-anthony-acquittal/

« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 11:59:27 PM by Red » Logged
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1050 on: July 10, 2011, 11:59:59 PM »

[/quote]
We saw it..it isnt them..it looks like Aunt Josie and Uncle Lou from New Jersey 
[/quote]

Thanks so much flamom.  It didn't look quite like them but TMZ is usually right so I threw it out there.  Thanks again.
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1051 on: July 11, 2011, 12:00:45 AM »

Hi Monkeys...I'm still in shock over what's happened...I feel the same I did when OJ's verdict came in.  I continued watching Jeff Ashton on all the shows he was on and then Saturday I got food poisoned and was sick in the bed all day.  I couldn't even stomach watching anything about the case or the A's so I didn't.  Even today I haven't been able to watch anything...it's like something has died; maybe my believe that jurors can use their common sense.  I still can't believe the things that Jennifer Ford has said about why they couldn't come to the conclusion that Casey did it.  I thought Linda Burdick summed it up pretty good and did Jesse Grund when they said Casey was the last one to been seen with Casey.  Even for that reason she should have been charged with child neglect.  Something is just not right with the jurors.  I mean how can 12 people not see that?
Biker, I know what you mean, before the verdict I would watch anything to do with the case, now I turn the channel. There is no way I will watch anything to do with the crazy Anthony's...the whole family deserves to be in prison as far as I am concerned, so I will not support any TV program that even air's their story. I believe karma is coming for them, I remember reading a statement from Cindy's ex-sister in law stating they always came off as the perfect little family, well the whole world knows now that was all a lie. Cindy and George will never be able to clean up this mess, and how they can forgive their daughter for everything is beyond me...but I know for a fact they are off and running on the crazy train express...this won't be the last we heard of them, and I think the family is going to self destruct in a matter of years...at least Caylee is in a much better place, I just have never seen a family as crazy as the Anthony's...Caylee was too good for them..
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: July 11, 2011, 12:00:46 AM »

Just noticed something -- it gave me chills:

Cindy:   "Jealousy has taken her away."       

Casey:   "What is given can be taken away."

(Please forgive the interruption.)

Like mother:

Like daughter

Like juror

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Carpe, it's one of the signals of lying.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1053 on: July 11, 2011, 12:03:39 AM »

Goodnight Yoder

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: July 11, 2011, 12:05:42 AM »

I didn't know you posted BikerBev. I posted tge same thing, except I didn't look at Dr. Glass. Lots of le in my family & circle of friends, exfiance is a sgt det & he taught me all kinds of stuff. It's a sign of lying.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: July 11, 2011, 12:08:03 AM »

IMO it is NOT George and Cindy.  Cindy is "bustier" and it just doesn't look at all like George.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: July 11, 2011, 12:11:01 AM »

Besides, wouldnt Cindy and George be holding hands?  Monkey Devil!

Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1057 on: July 11, 2011, 12:11:37 AM »

IMO it is NOT George and Cindy.  Cindy is "bustier" and it just doesn't look at all like George.

I agree klaas, does not look like them at all....
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: July 11, 2011, 12:11:54 AM »

I just posted Juror #12 (Juror 3140) Prosecution & Defense interview in the Jury thread.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9924.msg1443203#msg1443203

it's a little interesting how she was originally just ok with the dp, then all gor the dp, yet didn't even find the Defendant guilty on any of the top 3 counts!

Bump. It's long but a fast read. She flipflopped during questioning & it's apparent. Why?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: July 11, 2011, 12:14:11 AM »

I just posted Juror #12 (Juror 3140) Prosecution & Defense interview in the Jury thread.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9924.msg1443203#msg1443203

it's a little interesting how she was originally just ok with the dp, then all gor the dp, yet didn't even find the Defendant guilty on any of the top 3 counts!

Is this one that ran off to Michigan?
The more I think of who ever she is, I bet she was paid off.
Why would anyone run away?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.